How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBV22
BBV22
219 Followers

After I'd finished I stepped cautiously out into the hall, looking both ways. Further along the hall was another door to the girls restroom. Of course! There was one right next door to the guys. I was itching to hang around and see if anyone came out but I knew I shouldn't. I stood there like an idiot, dithering, when suddenly the door swung open. I panicked, jumped into action and hurried along the corridor like I was late for something, which wasn't far from the truth. The next class started in about five minutes and I was in totally the wrong part of school. I had my head down and I didn't even see it was April til I bumped into her.

"Oh man!" I cried. "I'm so sorry...! Oh, hey April. Let me help."

I got down and helped her pick up the two books she'd been carrying.

"It's okay, Tommy. Really, it was my fault..." She sounded flustered.

I got back to my feet and helped her up. Her perfume wafted over me and I breathed the scent; it smelled like spring flowers.

"Wow," I said without even thinking. "You smell good!"

"Really?" She looked flustered and her skin glowed pink.

I looked at her more closely as I handed her the last book.

"You sure you're okay?"

"Yes, fine thanks. Sorry for barging into you."

"Hey, anytime," I said as she turned and hurried off.

I stood and watched her go. Yes ma'am, anytime, I thought. Why hadn't I noticed how beautiful she was before? She was a bit taller than Becky but not as curvey. Not that that was a bad thing. She still looked real good, hurrying off down the corridor. I would see her again at the end of the day; our last class was History and I decided to sit somewhere I could see her properly.

BBV22
BBV22
219 Followers