How Embarrassing

Story Info
A good deed doesn't go unpunished.
2.7k words
3.63
29.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes kept darting up to look at the clock. Those last five minutes of the working day were taking forever to pass. I could already feel the bulge developing in my pants.

As soon as those last few seconds ticked away I cleared my desk and left the office without even acknowledging my workmates. I hurried along the footpath to my destination. I'm sure my eagerness was clearly visible to anyone passing me.

Finally, I arrived at the local park and headed straight for the toilet block. Once inside I noticed that my favourite cubicle was vacant and the one next to it was occupied. My cock instantly tried to burst through my pants.

I hurried into the cubicle and locked the door behind me. My pants dropped to the floor and I kneeled down, thrusting my rock hard cock under the wall separating the two cubicles. For a moment I hoped I hadn't made a mistake but then those familiar hands grabbed hold of my shaft and I knew I was in for a mind blowing journey.

I'm not sure exactly what he did, but it sent me instantly into a zone of pure pleasure. After a time that was way, way too short I felt my cock explode on the other side of that wall. My cock spasmed wildly as I felt the ejection of each wad of cum. The sound of it hitting the cold cement floor was an additional turn on.

This guy was good. He knew my cock better than I did. He knew how to make it reach the greatest heights of pleasure. I was always exhausted and extremely grateful after our anonymous sessions.

Grateful...

As my mind began to regain its composure I realised that he'd given me so much pleasure over the past few months but I'd never even said so much as a thank you to him. Today I was going to fix that.

I normally scurried off quickly with my well-satisfied cock still largely swollen and throbbing in my pants. This time I waited outside the cubicles, hoping to come face to face with my pleasurer. A few minutes later and the door eased its way open. It was not what I expected. From the cubicle emerged a rather large, dark skinned man. I wondered how such a large man could have such a gentle touch.

He smiled at me.

"Hi" I finally said.

"Hi" he grinned back, sensing my intense nervousness.

"I just wanted to thank you for doing... you know what."

"That's fine. Yours is my favourite cock to play with anyway" he said with a wink.

I'm not sure if he was being genuine but I was flattered by the compliment and it made my cock get just that bit harder.

"Is there anything I could do to repay you?"

I was expecting perhaps to make an offer of cash or to do my best to please his own cock, which I imagined would be rather big given his size.

"Well, you could come over to my place tomorrow and we'll see what happens then."

He handed me a crumpled piece of paper and before we could discuss the matter further he walked out into the park. I looked at the paper and it had an address written on it in barely legible writing. I still didn't know the guy's name but I was sure as hell going to be at his place tomorrow, even if I had to call in sick to work. I slept uneasily that night, unable to get comfortable with a raging hard-on that I refused to relieve, hoping to build up my load for the next day.

The next morning, as soon as I thought the hour was respectable I got in my car and headed over to the address on the paper. It was a block of units. I parked nearby and swiftly walked in through the entrance and up the stairs to the third floor. I tried to knock on the door bearing the relevant number, but my hand was shaking so much all I could give was a light rap. It didn't matter, the door soon opened.

"I guess you were expecting me?" I stammered.

"I knew it would be you" he replied as he ushered me into his unit.

I thought it best to get straight to the point.

"Once again I just wanted to thank you for what you've done for me. Now, what do you want me to do for you in return?"

My eyes went straight to his groin as I half expected him to drop his pants and ask me to jerk his tool, or even to take it in my mouth.

"What are you looking at that for? There'll be none of that."

I was shocked. Maybe he did want money. Or even some non-sexual favour or job done.

"What do you think about anal sex?" he asked without hesitation.

Images of me fucking his arse entered my head.

"Well, despite what has happened, I'm not gay, so I don't really know how I feel about fucking a guy's arse."

"You don't have to be gay to enjoy what I've done for you. Any guy is allowed to enjoy having his cock pleasured. And get your mind off my arse. I wouldn't let you near that. I want to know how you feel about receiving anal?"

"Well, I have definitely never thought of doing that. But if that is really what you want as repayment, then I guess I'm happy for you to fuck me."

"Get your mind away from my cock and arse" he said half laughing.

"Then what do you mean?"

"I want you to get your arse fucked but not by me. I want to watch you get fucked."

"By someone else?" I asked.

"Yes, now you've got it."

"OK. Well, umm, sure, but I really don't want anyone to know about any of this."

"That's OK. You can do it anonymously. You can cover your head and have your arse up in the air and I'll let someone in to fuck you, then they can leave."

"If that's what you really want. I guess that should be OK" I said, nervous as hell. "But why me, why do I get to be fucked and not do the fucking?"

"Because I think you have a beautiful cock and no other guy gets to enjoy that but me."

"Wow, thanks... I think."

"And I want to see you take someone's load into you."

"But that means..."

"Yes, no condom and no withdrawing."

"I'm not sure. Is that really what would please you?"

"It'd be perfect."

"Ummm, Ok then. When do you want this to happen?"

"Right now. I can call someone to come over straight away."

He called someone on his phone as he signalled me to undress. I started to remove my clothes quickly until I saw him signal me to slow down. He was watching me eagerly. By the time he finished I was standing in my underpants. He held his hand up for me to stop. He walked over to me and placed his hands on my hips. The contact sent shivers through my spine. He then wedged his thumbs into the tops of my underpants and slowly pulled them down. My hot, hard erection sprung out nearly poking him in the eye.

"Yes, definitely beautiful" he murmured.

My underpants had reached my ankles and as I began to step out of them he once again placed his hands on my hips and turned me so my arse was in his face.

"Oh wow, I knew you had a beautiful cock, but this arse is beautiful too. It could almost be a girl's arse, so soft and smooth."

I didn't know whether to take that as a compliment or not. I didn't like being considered feminine in any way, but I was once again flattered by his admiration of my anatomy.

"I knew I'd made the right choice. This arse should definitely be the one getting fucked. So soft, smooth and white."

"White? Wow, I knew my arse hadn't seen much sun, but I was shocked and a little excited at the thought that he had admired my arse partly because of my race. This big dark man liked the arse of his little white bitch. I chuckled at the thought.

After a few minutes we heard a knock on the door and I was told to go and kneel on the end of his bed. I had a large towel to put over my head.

After what felt like ages with me kneeling on the bed, face down, arse up with the towel over my head I heard the two enter the bedroom and come around behind me. The next thing I knew, a hand began exploring my hardened cock. The touch was gentle but not gentle enough to belong to my host. Fingers ran up and down my shaft, feeling the head and squishing it between thumb and forefinger then cupping my balls and squeezing them too. I could feel the man's breath on my cock... he must be closely examining my tools. This wasn't part of the arrangement, but I guess if they were on display he may as well take a good look. After his hands left my genitals, I felt them roughly applying lube to my hole.

Finally, I felt something press against my butt hole. It was hard but squishy at the same time. The pressure got more and more until I was almost ready to call the whole thing off. Then I realised that we didn't have a safety word and I'd have to reveal my identity to stop this. I had to go along with it now, I was committed.

The pressure kept increasing and I knew that the guy trying to enter me was probably new at this as well. I was providing him with his first experience. Suddenly it happened, my butt hole gave way and the swollen head penetrated me and the shaft quickly followed taking my anal virginity with it.

The feeling was incredibly uncomfortable but not exactly painful. With each gentle thrust the level of pleasure increased. I actually liked it. I never thought I would ever hear myself saying that, but I actually started to enjoy it. Obviously the guy inside me was enjoying it too as his breathing got harder and faster. His excitement fuelled my own and I began to get extremely aroused by both the physical stimulation and the fact that I was actually enjoying anal sex.

The excitement climbed higher and higher within us both and just as he gave his final thrust into me and sent his seed into me my own pleasure peaked and my cock began spasming and jerking below my belly. Now I was really glad that I had refrained from seeking release last night. The built up pressure and large load intensified my ecstacy as it was shot from my throbbing cock.

After we had both shot our loads and regained our breaths, the mystery cock was withdrawn from my arse and the two men left the room. I waited until I heard the front door close before I unveiled myself and crawled off the bed. Standing and walking was difficult as my arse was sore from an activity I had never dreamed it would be engaged in.

"Thank you" he said as I began to re-dress myself. I covered my top half first leaving my lower half exposed for as long as possible to maximise his viewing pleasure.

"I hope that goes some way to repaying you. Let me know if there is anything else I can do."

"I'll be in touch. The other guy should have gone by now. It should be safe for you to leave."

I smiled awkwardly and let myself out of the unit. I walked slowly down the stairs lost in thought about what had just happened. I wandered out onto the sidewalk waiting for my eyes to readjust to the sunlight.

And then I saw it. Directly across the road was a van I recognised only too well. One of the tyres was flat. I looked around and only metres from me was the owner on his mobile phone calling for roadside assistance. He had his back to me but I had to get past him to get to my car. I looked for a place to hide. Then he finished his call, put his phone back in his pocket and turned. My friend and I came face to face.

His mouth dropped open as he began to talk.

"W.. w.. w.. was that you up there?"

My face was burning with embarrassment.

"Ummm... yes. And I guess that was you up me?"

"Well, if you put it that way. Yes. Oh my God. This is bad."

"Fuck, what do we do now, where do we go from here?"

He scratched his head.

"Well, we can't tell anyone. Especially your wife" he said.

"Of course. At least now your divorce puts you at an advantage."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"No wife to answer to about this and a reason to seek something else to fuck! It's way more embarrassing for me."

"How's that?"

"I've got a wife to fuck but here I am being some guy's bitch. Not only that but you've seen and felt everything I've got. At least you retained your dignity."

"If you think it will help I'll let you see my bits."

"No, no. I prefer not too. At least this way, we aren't a gay couple or anything" I said, desperately trying to justify things to myself.

"If that's how you want it."

"Yes, it is. And by the way, just why did you go exploring my genitals? I didn't think you were gay."

"I'm not. I just took the opportunity to get a good look and feel. It was exciting me at the time."

"Well, it does make me feel even more exploited. Having carnal knowledge with my arse was bad enough, but now you know what all my most intimate parts look and feel like."

"Ummm... and smell like."

"What?"

"I wasn't sniffing them, but I couldn't help but smell you with my face so close."

"Wow, so now I have no secrets from my friend. And I've got your cum in me" I said despondently.

"Yeah, that is a bit awkward. I guess you can't get over it while you feel my love juice inside you."

"Love juice? There was no love. Just some hot fucking" I corrected him.

"Hot? You mean you liked it? Be honest?"

"Well, it actually makes me feel worse, but yeah, apart from the shame, it did feel great, I mean good!"

"Well, I can tell you I never thought of fucking you let alone having it feel so good."

"Thanks, that really makes things so much better" I said with sheer sarcasm.

"Sorry, just being honest."

"I understand. We've got to make the best of a bad situation. While you're being honest... I know you enjoyed the fuck, my cum-filled arse is proof of that, but how do you rate the whole experience?"

"Well, despite being straight, I have to admit that he was right, you do have a nice arse and cock."

"And girly?"

"Ha ha. I wasn't going to say anything, but it was nice and soft and smooth."

"Sitting here with my friend talking about the sight, feel and smell of my intimate parts is really embarrassing."

We sat there quietly for a while. I began to think of my friend's predicament. From the amount of cum that he'd injected into me I was sure he hadn't had sex for a while. He was still getting over his divorce. I had been his only release. I decided to break the silence.

"I suppose it's just coincidence that we were both here today. You were going to fuck someone's arse regardless and I was going to be fucked."

"That's true. And we both enjoyed it."

"Well... I guess that's true too. And now that you've become so acquainted with my intimates, I guess my hiding them from you is pointless."

"Are you suggesting...?"

"Ummm... Well... I suppose so. If you're in need of a fuck then I guess there is no reason why it can't be me."

My face was flushed with embarrassment and my cock was flushed with excitement at the idea of my friend satisfying himself with me again. Who knows what awaits us.