How Emma Found Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pheacock
pheacock
91 Followers

He spoke to them all. "Hello, ladies! Emma asked to speak with me but I can come back later."

Kelly answered for them. "Father, we were just headed down to the cafeteria to get Emmy a soda. Would you like something?"

"I think not, Miss O'Malley. I'll just speak with Emma. I doubt it will take long." The three left laughing, happy that Emma was better. "Emma, what can I help you with? Are you troubled about what happened?"

"I am, Father James. I'm worried because I'm glad he is dead and I know that's wrong. I am more worried for Nora. She is the one who killed him and she has no remorse."

"Emma, you will probably not keep this in your heart for long, but I can tell you it is normal. God understands and will forgive you. Nora was protecting you and herself from a very sick man so she naturally has no remorse. She was doing God's work. Just pray for her, as will I. She will be fine in God's eyes."

Nora's voice came from behind them. "Thank you, Father. Here's your soda, Emma. I'll come back when you're done." Nora placed the drink on the tray and left stealthily. Father James was intrigued by the dark woman. He had said last rites over the man she had beaten. She looked too small to have done that damage. They talked for a few more minutes. Emma asked him if he could call Sister Mary Joan. He said he would and then left. He saw the three down the hall and went to speak to them.

"I would like to thank you all for taking care of Ms. Black. She needs friends like you. I especially want to thank you, Nora, for saving her life."

Nora had to set the priest straight. Kelly knew what she would say and cringed at the thought. "Father, there is something I would like to say. First, I have done similar things in the past for others. When I was eight my Mother and I were walking in a park. A group of skinheads jumped us and ripped Mom's clothes off her. They beat and raped her to death then turned on me. One said I had to learn who was my master so they raped me. One of them beat me with his belt. They were the last men who ever touched me and always will be.

"I will not allow anyone to get bullied or hit in my presence. I grew up with my Aunt Paula, who is a policewoman and put me in martial arts classes. I still study it. I saw a small guy outside a bar being roughed up by some thugs who were calling him a faggot. They did not take kindly to having me tell them to stop and tried to beat me, too. They spent some time getting bones set and dealing with other prisoners. I watched a girl get bullied so badly in high school that she killed herself. I am shamelessly gay. I know your religion frowns on this. I lost my religion at eight and live by a strict set of personal rules. I am not looking for praise or absolution -- those died with my Mother."

"Nora, you may not care, but I believe God has plans for you and I know he loves you."

"That may be, Father. I wouldn't know. Thank you for counseling Emma. She is a dear soul in search of herself as well as love." Nora stood up and took his hand in hers and shook it; it was all the male touch she could stand.

Kelly and Eva had never been told this sad tale of why Nora was as she is. They both gave her deep hugs and attempted to give her comfort. Father James looked on with gentle thoughts coming to him about what had happened to this kind, proud, woman. He resolved to pray for her, as well as Kelly and Eva.

Emma was asleep when her friends returned. They found Helen Jacobs sitting and looking at her with tears in her eyes. Nora recognized her from a gay bar where she liked to dance. She would need to suss out her intentions involving Emma.

"Hello, Helen. Emma is getting better but she still has pain," Nora offered.

"Yes. I know the charge nurse. She told me that Emma would be released as soon as her head pain resolves. She is my best student. I hate that this happened to her. I do want you to rest assured that I do not date students. It would be so wrong on so many levels. I do, however, have the right and responsibility to worry about her as I do you all." She waved her hand to include them in toto. Helen gave them all a maternal hug with a peck to the cheek. Nora was satisfied that Emma was safe from the woman.

It was four more days before Emma was released. Eva drove over to pick her up, since Nora was at practice and Kelly had a class. Eva was concerned about Emma's mental health after all that had happened to her. Eva had talked to her psychology professor, who felt she might need help. Emma was glad for Eva's help getting her back to the dorm. She thought of the outer and inner beauty Eva had. All her new friends were so kind and thoughtful, but she had missed Kell the most. Emma had an epiphany as she lay in the bed recovering -- she was attracted to Kelly sexually. She had no idea if it was reciprocated or what to do about it. She would go to the library and look up how to do things to/with girls. As always, her solution was to study.

When Kelly came in from class, she could not wait to see her roomie. She had missed her. That night that she and Emmy had slept together she had felt the little hand holding her, tenderly stimulating her breast. She hadn't stopped her touching it for a moment since, Kell was sure it had no intent on Emmy's part. She was also afraid to act on her crush -- she was Emma's friend first. Upon opening the door, she found the little girl intently reading a book. It was archetypal Emma. Emma jumped up and gave her a very intimate hug and pulled her face down for a kiss. It was not passionate nor sisterly. Kelly was even more perplexed -- what was this?

Kelly wanted to put forward her idea for Emma to make some money. She wanted to form a stage act with her. Emma would play accompaniment and she would sing. There was a lesbian club that might hire them. Emma was excited about the idea and said they should start putting together a song list and practice. She would have the sisters send her guitar and sheet music so they could get started. Nora stopped by to say hello to Emma, and when she heard the idea she was thrilled. Were these two joining her team? Was it was to much to hope for?

The dorm was treated to nightly music as the two found out what worked best for them. Nora knew they would be a hit at any girls' club, but there was one she knew would be the best. Eva thought they were great and would even go to see them perform. She was not frightened by lesbians at all. The duo was doing at lot of Christmas music, since the holiday was approaching. When Emma's guitar came, she added it into the act. It gave them one more instrumental voice. One day, while Emma waited for Kell, she sang her own vocals, to the astonishment of those who were listening. Emma was a true soprano tessitura. Her voice was clear and well trained by the sisters, who sang all the time. Kelly had that rich, sultry contralto voice that was very well suited to sexy songs. Kelly walked in and listened to Emma. She knew then that they would be doing duos for sure.

They called Minnie Franklin, the owner of The Ladies Club, and arranged an audition. Minnie had just lost her long time act due to a very messy break up of the two women. She needed a new act soon. She did get out-of-towners in to perform but they were pricey. She wanted some local talent and one of her regulars had recommended these coeds. They had asked if there was a piano they could use so she had it on stage for them.

When they showed up, she was taken by the simple elegance of their physical dissimilarities. The small girl defined 'pixie' in its most attractive sense. The tall girl was pure amazon. Minnie wondered if the hair color was hers. They could bring people in just to stare at them, and, if they were any good, so much the better. They had told her they were students so they could only work late on weekends, and that was fine with her. Emma went up to the stage to get acquainted with the piano. She had brought her guitar with her. But Minnie knew she would need an electric to play over the crowd noise. She would look into getting her one if she hired them. Emma made a very good impression warming up. She was playing a classical piano work, Beethoven's 'Für Elise'. She was good! After she was done, she had to adjust the pedals to suit her. Then Kelly warmed up her voice. When Emma also started to warm her vocal cords, Minnie knew this duo could be just what she needed.

Emma and Kelly asked what kinds of music her clientele liked. Minnie said to play their favorites so they did. They started with 'I Can't Make You Love Me'. Kelly's voice tore it up, with Emma adding all the soul the song could take. They were hired, in Minnie's mind.

Emma took her guitar out of its case. Minnie saw it was an acoustic electric and asked Emma if she wanted an amp. Emma replied that she would love one, so one of the bartenders got it from the back room. Emma took a few moments to tune the instrument and adjusted the volume so it was not too loud. She then started to play Wade's 'Adeste, Fideles'. When she sang out, her voice split the air. It was like a ringing bell in clarity, and the guitar was perfection to Minnie's ear. The two sang and played for an hour until the bar had to be set up. The staff who were in early were treated to a serenade.

As the two packed up their supplies, Minnie asked them if they had a name for themselves. Emma told her that they were Big Kelly and Little Emma. It was a cute name. Nora walked with them to catch the bus back to school. She was gushing over their music. When Eva heard, she was also hopeful they would get the job.

The following day Kelly got a call from Minnie asking them to come in and talk. They made the trip back to the club. It was past opening time so they had to wait at the door for Minnie to fetch them. They went into her office and talked about employment and pay. They would get scale as their base pay plus all the tips put in their jars, one at the bar and one by the stage. She set them up for a photo shoot so they could have signs and posters made. There were some benefits also. They would get health insurance. That would save Emma money. They started that Friday. Minnie wanted just one show that night. She knew it would take time to work up a full act.

The girls were both nervous about the first night but Eva and Nora kept them calm. Nora did stage makeup for them and they looked so exquisite that Nora had to go and cool off outside. The girls were a hit before they even performed. When Minnie introduced them she admonished the patrons to act respectfully. When Kelly opened up with a very fervid rendition of 'At Last' the crowd forgot about what Minnie had said. Then Emma sang a slightly reworded version of 'Santa Baby', more suited to the crowd. She used her steamiest, girlish voice. By the end of the set the tip jars were filled. Emma blushed at some of the notes left, most with phone numbers. Some were extremely explicit and even Kelly was put off by some. She asked Minnie if this would happen every night.

Minnie was also shocked by some of the notes. "I am so sorry about what these ladies wrote. I'll take care of them." Nora told them later that Minerva, Minnie's given name, had spent the day chastising the worst of them. That did help some. At least the more pornographic ones stopped. The girls had taken in over $500 in tips and were happy that this might be an answer for Emma's money problems. Emma enjoyed performing with Kelly. She was growing attached to her. Emma was masturbating a lot to thoughts of Kelly and Kelly heard her. That was stoking Kelly's own cravings for Emmy.

They were going to work at the club during the holiday break but had to find a place to stay. Emma asked Minnie, when they came in for their next show, if she knew of some place they could stay for the time they would be off school. She told them that they could use her apartment at the club, but it only had one bed. Neither thought that was a problem. There was a small kitchen so they only had to buy groceries. The conversation turned to the notes in the tip jars. Minnie told them to forget them as most were from drunk ladies. Minnie got a serious look on her face and pulled a scrap of paper from her pocket. She handed it to Emma saying, "Emma, you will want to answer this one, I think." Emma took the paper and read it, with amazement on her face. Kelly worried this might be a really serious come-on.

"What is it, Em?" Kelly asked.

"It's from the chair of the voice department at the music school. She wants to talk to me about doing some work study accompanying students while they sing."

"Wow, Em! That sounds cool! Will it conflict with our gig here?"

"Don't know, but the hours are negotiable, I think." Emma looked up and saw Minnie was as happy as she was.

The set that night consisted of mostly upbeat songs that were good for dancing as well as listening. Tips were filling the jars. Emma was hoping she could make enough to send gifts to the sisters. In the middle of the set, Emma noticed one of the bartenders taking money out of her tip jar at the bar. She got the attention of a waitress, asked her for some water and if she could talk to Minnie for a moment. Minnie brought her the glass and Emma whispered to her what she had seen. It had happened before with popular acts. Minerva went up to her apartment, where there were windows she could watch from. She saw that all three bartenders were dipping out cash. They knew better. Minnie came up behind the bar and spoke coolly to the guilty parties. She watched as all three returned the cash. They already shared large bar tips equally. She told each one to come and talk with her before their next shift. She did not like thieves. If they steal from other employees, they will steal from her.

After the show, the tips were about $560. There were more phone numbers and invitations, but now they were a little less lewd. Kelly was indignant when Emma told her about the pilfering. She considered what Emma had to say about the drinks adding to tips so perhaps they should give them a cut. Minnie came back to talk about the show and tell the performers she had taken measures to stop what had happened. She was sheepish about its having happened in the first place. When she was informed of Emma's idea of giving the bartenders a cut of their tips, she flatly said no.

"Ladies, they make three times what you make in tips, and that's enough. You earn every dollar and need it more than they do." This news pissed Kelly off big time. She hated when the rich rob the workers. This was Emma's freedom money. When the two were leaving, the bartenders came to them remorsefully. They all realized these were poor students, and they had put their high paying jobs at risk. The meetings they had had with Minnie were first class tongue-lashings. Minnie was hot and they had left knowing how she felt. Emma and Kelly were a good draw. Minnie's receipts were very high, news of the two was just getting out. The girls' first review was very good. It was in the gay press so it would target her clientele. On the 23rd, they took over the apartment and worked every night for 16 days. The tips were getting bigger every day, it seamed.

Emma sent the sisters presents she knew they would enjoy. She knew what was loved by each. She asked Father James if a mass could be said for the convent. She arranged for coffee and tea to be sent monthly, as well as a gift card to both a local bakery and grocery store, as well as a nursery, to help. Sister Mary Joan received acknowledgement for a donation to the food bank in her name. Emma sent each a $50 gift card to a local department store, which the store matched, unknown to Emma. It was all she could afford, but she knew it would be enough.

The apartment worked out impeccably well except for one thing. Emma was driving Kelly insane with her Jilling off at night. She thought Kelly was asleep but Em was a moaner and sigher. And she bucked her hips at climax. Finally, Kell just came out and asked Em. "Do you mind if I just do you before we go to sleep?" She was not being sarcastic and she did want Emma as much as Emma appeared to desire her. Emma was so sorry. She thought she was discreet but she had been found out. She at first declined. After two days she asked Kelly if she had been serious. She was in a state.

The Christmas show was a big night for the girls. For the first time they did two sets full of cheer. The second set opened with a spirited cover of 'Run Rudolph Run' in which Emma proved she could rock the house. They sang and played as well as they could to thunderous applause. At the end of the night the tips were phenomenal, nearing $850. It was the number of phone numbers and propositions that caught everyone flat-footed. Minnie noticed that there were also two diamond rings attached by a ribbon with a note for free resizing if needed. Emma was careful about doing her self-love only in the bathroom, mostly in the tub, with Kelly still her focus.

Every day they learned new routines to keep the show fresh, the festive season added to the crowds, and money flowed into everyone's coffers. There were some interesting offers as well, but only in the abstract for the girls, although Minnie called a few. Emma received a group of thank you cards from the sisters, which warmed both their hearts, and Minnie's as well when Emma showed them around. Kelly was worried she had frightened Emma off about her getting off too much in bed. She didn't want the girl to stop. She wanted to do for her, and now it she appeared to have stopped. It had taken all week between Christmas and New Year's Day to put the shows together. Everyone was expectant of an awesome result.

Emma opened the show with an instrumental of fast boogie piano that filled the dance floor. They were playing from nine until one New Year's Day. It would be a grind. The show only stopped for the countdown at midnight. Emma almost caused a riot. She climbed up Kelly to give her a New Year's kiss. It was a long, deep one and the show turned the crowd wild. Kelly stood almost frozen as Emma went on and on, until at last Kelly wrapped her up and returned the affection. Bottles of champagne were ordered for the two but could not be delivered. The girls were under age. They did get flutes of sparkling cider from Minnie. The act continued until closing. The ladies were having so much fun, and their flirting kept the audience sexed up. Gratuities were very large. Both tip jars had to be emptied halfway into the night. Minnie upped their base pay. She had the best night ever. The wait staff and bar staff also had their best night of the year. All wanted to credit Emmy and Kelly.

That night after the show, Emma was introduced tenderly to Sapphic love. It was just simple fingering by Kelly. Her knowing hands rubbed every sensitive spot on Emma's body. There was an appetizer of deep kissing followed by nips and licks to her neck and shoulders. Kell kept her hands working on breasts and nipples. As her lips took the nipples, her hands quested lower to soft inner things. Strokes so soft they hurt with anticipation. Emma's body started to oscillate at a high frequency as Kell neared her yoni. When she felt she could not take any more, a finger slid over her glans as one of her nipples was lightly bit and pulled upon. Emma had never felt anything like the sensations that hit her body and mind. Emma erupted.

After she recovered from her orgasm, she had no way of knowing anything could feel this good. She tried to return the feeling. She lacked technique, instead substituting enthusiasm. Both ladies slept very well in each others' embrace, waking to a soft kissing session. Minnie knew by the looks Emma gave Kelly. She thought it was about time for the little one to experiment.

It was a tradition for the club to close for New Year's Day. The staff were invited to a dinner to bring in the year. Minnie gave out bonuses to her workers. It helped to start everyone off in good spirits. Since Emma and Kell had been there such a short time they expected nothing. Minnie gave them gift cards to an upscale dress shop. It was a great party with lots of food and drink for all. A DJ spun dance music, and Kell and Emmy made use of the chance to dance. Almost all the others were women so it was like any night at The Ladies Club except for the few men who were attending. By midnight everyone was gone except for the cleaning crew, who were helped by some of the staff.

pheacock
pheacock
91 Followers