How Far Is Too Far?

Story Info
Sister's plan goes a little too well.
1.5k words
4.2
118.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+. This is a fictional story. Feedback appreciated.

*****

Maybe I had gone too far this time. I mean, I had always been a bit of a tease toward my older brother, but this. There was no coming back from this. In my mind, the idea was pure genius. Now that it had come to life, I wasn't so sure. And now, here I was, frozen, jaw to the floor with my bare pussy sitting atop my brothers hand. Above his long, thick fingers, his knuckle pushing into my hyper-sensitive clit...

I loved teasing my brother. It started when I turned 19, him being 23. I would leave my door cracked as I changed, moaning a little louder when I knew he was listening to me masturbate, wearing provocative clothing and occasionally rubbing my body against his as we passed each other in the house. It was all rather innocent, considering. But when I saw him touching himself through his shorts the other day as he spied on me with my hand between my legs as I came harder than I had ever cum before, I wanted to maybe push the envelope a bit more. Well, I certainly had!

That's when I came up with my plan. He had seen bits of my body sure, but I needed to know what it felt like to have his hands on me. I just never expected it to end up like this.

I invited him to a day by the pool with me. I knew he wouldn't deny a day of ogling his baby sister in a little bikini so I was confident that he would be more than willing. It was easy really. I was going to lie out by the sun for a bit, loosen my bikini straps (blaming it on the chair) and when it fell off as I stood up, I would stumble and fall on top of him, allowing my nipples to be tickled by the bit of hair that covered his chest. I couldn't wait to feel my naked chest pressed against a man's. My very handsome brothers at that.

In reality, it kind of worked perfectly. Went off just as I had planned. Well, with the exception of my bottoms getting stuck on the chair and coming undone as well. So when I actually did stumble trying to catch them, I landed directly on my brother. Chest to chest. But as he moved to try and catch me, his hand landed between my pussy and his thigh. And here I was. Too mortified to stay and terrified to move. The pressure alone was heaven. The thought of attempting to move away and allowing his knuckle to graze my clit even more, was enough to make me start breathing a bit heavier.

I could feel a flush spreading from my cheeks to my neck and down to my chest. A mixture of embarrassment and desire. Ever so slowly, I raised my eyes to my brothers. Attempting to read his expression. He looked stunned, completely frozen. My apology came flying from my lips.

"Ohmigod!! I am so so sorry. The chair must have caught the string and I fell and I didn't mean to I swear I mean not like this I didn't mean to I'm so sorry I'll move let me just- ohhhhh.."

It was the slightest of movements. I was talking a million miles per second, apologizing for putting us in this awkward position and in one second, with one twitch of his knuckle, I was on the verge of coming undone on my very own brothers hand.

I looked into his eyes again. Pleading with him to forgive me. To explain why he had done that. To do it again... The shock on his face told me it was accidental but the stiffness growing between us told me he didn't regret it. With a look of resignation, he pushed again, only harder this time.

My head shot back, eyes rolling into my head as I let out something between my a howl and a moan. Before I could make sense of things, I was grinding my hips into him. Riding his thigh and his hand.

He managed to turn his hand around and was now pressing his fingers into my clit. I could feel my orgasm building. Rocking harder and faster on his thigh as I took hold of his cock.

My moans increased and I began pushing into him harder as I could feel a fire starting between my legs and spreading throughout my body. My strokes on his cock became frantic and with 6 little words whispered/moaned into my ear, I came undone.

"Come for your big brother baby."

And I did. You better believe I did. I came so hard I was genuinely shocked that I hadn't passed out. It took longer that usual to come back from my climax but when I did, my big brother had already removed his pants, lifted me into his lap and was positioning himself under my soaking, quivering quim.

Before I could stop him. Before I could tell him, he was pressing himself into me. Little by little, he was pushing into me, spreading me with his cock so thick I was sure there would be no way it could fit. Then he felt it. His whole body froze and he looked at me with disbelief, worry and absolute love.

"This is your first time?" He asked in a whisper. I simply nodded. "I- I can't do this to you. It needs to be special. It's a big deal and I-I just can't." He started lifting me off of him and I panicked. I grabbed his face and forced him to stop. "This is special. Please. I want this. I promise. Please just don't stop."

I could tell he was battling with himself. Part of him knowing it would be hell to stop now and the other worried for his baby sister. The sister he was meant to protect. To care for. He couldn't make a decision and the anticipation was killing her. Without a word, she leaned in and kissed him pressing him further into her as she slide her tongue into his mouth.

The pain was overwhelming. She almost changed her mind. Almost. But when she felt herself filled with her brothers manhood. Him stretching her like she's never been stretched before, she knew she'd never be able to stop.

As she felt him withdraw and enter her again, his length sliding against her tight walls, her quim pulling at him, begging him to keep from leaving her empty again, she shuddered with a sudden realization that she never wanted go another day without feeling her brother invade her tight hole again.

Hands on her ass, he was lifting and lowering her onto him miserably slow. Her heart swelled knowing he was trying to be gentle for her. Trying not to hurt her. She could see the frustration in his brow. She how much he was aching to let go and pound into her but doing his best to take it easy on her. It only spurred her on more. She leaned into him, her breath tickling his ear. "I'm ready big brother, now hurry up and fuck your baby sister. Pleeeease."

He growled. I swear. It was this animalistic growl that shook my soul and made me so wet I could feel it dripping from my hole and into his lap.

He gripped my waist so tightly I knew there would be bruises tomorrow and he began pounding himself into me. I couldn't tell if I was breathing so hard I was near hyperventilating or if he was pounding me so hard I couldn't catch my breath. I braced my hands on his shoulders, nails digging in deep, moaning and purring into his ear, praising him and the way he was making me feel. I could feel my orgasm building again. His was too. I could feel his member swelling within me and his movements were becoming harder. More purposeful. He was going from growling to grunting as I saw my brother turn into a beast before my eyes. So caught up in the pleasure he was hungrily taking from his little sister, that he lost himself to his desires as he pounded into me over and over again.

I was riding the ledge of my orgasm. Needing the slightest push to fall into it and boy did I get it. With one hard thrust into me, my brother let out a loud grunt and bit into my neck as the pleasure overwhelmed him. The pain tipped me over and I was shaking in his lap. And as I felt spurt after spurt of hot cum covering the walls of my freshly fucked (no longer virginal) pussy I came again and again and again.

I don't know how I ended up back in the house, let alone in my brothers bed. I must have blacked out and now I was snuggled into my brothers blanket wondering where he had gone off to. He returned with a wash cloth and gently cleaned the blood and cum from my very sore sex. It was the most unexpected, romantic thing I had ever seen. With that, he snuggled behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Sleep now." He whispered. "I'm not near through with you yet. But for now, you need rest."