How Far will a Slut Go?

Story Info
I turned the tables on a cock tease with big tits.
3.5k words
3.93
46.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
335 Followers

I met her at a party she was dancing with her friends. I had recently broke things off with my girlfriend so what better to do than head to a lifestyle club looking for a rebound. It wasn't her face it was her two huge tits bouncing as she danced. She was young maybe 25, had brown hair, a pretty face, a decent figure, too much make up and tits that appeared impossible for her small frame. Everything about her screamed bimbo slut.

Her massive tits bounced wildly catching the eye of men and women alike. She wore a white tank top and yoga pants. All 5'3" of her petite figure baffled the mind carrying around those massive mammaries. I hung back unable to take my eyes off those enormous tits. I and the girl would occasionally catch eyes across the room. I could have been mistaken but I thought she was playing up her curves whenever she caught me staring. She would jump or bend over showing off her greatest attributes.

After a couple drinks and plenty of observing I hadn't seen her hook up with anyone she just continued dancing and talking with her friends. I searched for an opportunity to approach her and finally I had it. She came to the bar right next to me to order a drink. I took a long swig from my gin and tonic and roamed my eyes over her curvy stature.

I waited all of 5 seconds before shooting my shot. She was very receptive to my advances flirting, leaning in, lingering. She re joined her friends after some banter and I watched her walk away hoping I would have another chance with this minx. I was hot off the heels of a post break up hibernation and I needed to fuck something to ease my transition to the single world.

I wandered off to various rooms watching the depraved behavior happening inside. I was hoping the girl would follow me to a secluded area where I could advance our encounter. When I returned the girl was making out with her friend on the couch a pretty blonde with a shaved head and a lot of tattoos. I over heard her other red headed friend teasing her about being a lesbian. The shaved head girl said something to the effect that she couldn't be a lesbian because she liked big dicks too much.

I sat there sipping my third gin and tonic eves dropping on her conversation for some time. The girl made her way back to the bar so I followed her over. This time I didn't want to beat around the bush "what's your story?" I asked all the while picturing tearing her tank top off of her ample cleavage. She explained how she didn't have a story just here having a good time with her girlfriends. I pressed further "Well Id like to have some fun with you."

We flirted back and forth a little longer but in the end she rejoined her friends and I went home with blue balls. Fast forward 6 months I never ran into the busty cock tease again. One night at the club I am arm and arm with my shiny new submissive. She is 1 month into a 3 month slave contract and I couldn't be happier. She's a petite brunette 5 foot nothing 105 lbs soaking wet. She is a plain Jane but has an appetite for sex I have never encountered.

I always have my submissive wear slutty outfits to the club but this particular submissive I have wear nothing but a collar. She accompanies me hanging off my arm always naked wearing nothing but her collar that's pink with whore written across it. We had been at the club for 2 hours sipping vodka sodas. I was gearing up to have my second go at my needy slaves cunt.

There she was bouncing down the hall way her huge tits a full step ahead of her small self. She was wearing a lingerie ensemble red with a plunge in the neck line that barely covered the very edge of each pink nipple. Her bottoms were a thong that showed off her big ass. Her curves were mouthwatering which distracted me from the man accompanying her. It was minutes before I connected that the black man beside her was her boyfriend.

My slave dutifully stood by my side as I salivated over the big tittied whore before me. We sat a few seats down the bar from the busty beauty and her boyfriend while we finished our drinks and ordered another. Just then the busty girl giggled, the pair stood and entered one of the rooms together. I hurriedly ushered my slut to stand and follow them into the room. Inside there was a couple performing some various bdsm activities in the right corner and there she was splayed on the bed legs spread.

Her lucky boyfriend had her panties pulled to the side and was eating out her dripping pussy. I made eye contact with the buxom cock tease she recognized me instantly smiled and moaned on her lovers tongue. I wasted no time in instructing my slave to kneel in the center of the room and pull my cock from its confines. My slave hastily undid my belt and whipped my cock out into the room. The busty sluts eyes lowered and her mouth parted as her eyes crept up my length.

My slave bobbed frantically up my length as my cock continued to harden. The busty sluts mouth hung parted her eyes glued to my growing cock. She pulled her massive tits out one at a time never taking her eyes off my now engorged cock. My cock was now its fully hardened massive veiny glory. The busty slut seemed entranced by my cock as my slave hung off the tip her saliva coating my length making it glisten in the dim light of the space.

The busty slut moaned as she watched my slave gag on my big dick. The busty whore's lover stood and pulled out his own big black cock and stuffed into her sopping pussy. She wrapped her legs around him and let a medley of screams out that caught the attention of all the patrons outside the room. The busty girl positioned herself so she could watch my slave gagging on my thick meat pillar. Her lover pulled from her and ejaculated on her enormous heaving boobs.

Once spent he walked the big tittied slut past us to return to the bar. I looked down at my red faced faithful cum dump working tirelessly on my cock below. I instructed her to stand and thanked her fir her efforts. I stuffed my aching cock back into my pants down my leg leaving an obscene bulge for prying eyes. The rest of the night was uneventful I didn't see my huge chested cock tease again.

I frequented the club over the next few weeks with my submissive. We had a lot of good nights and I had nearly forgotten about the girl and her huge tits. It was a Friday night me and my slave were at the club drinking our usual vodka soda recovering from our escapades. I had already consummated the night with a wild romp where I had tied her to the bar and fucked her in front of everyone. Sweat still beaded on my fore head when in walked that pair of massive tits seemingly impossibly large for her small body.

I had jerked off thinking about this sluts tits for long enough. She caught eyes with me and smiled I was done waiting. I strode over to her like I was on a mission my slave dragged along behind me by her leash. I arrived to those big tits and pulled her top down off the massive boobs. She gasped and then leaned in and kissed me passionately. We locked lips and our surroundings faded from our minds. When we broke the kiss she just smiled up at me.

I grabbed her by the wrist and led her and my slave to a back room. Once we were alone I threw her on her back on the bed she wasted no time spreading her legs and rubbing her dripping pussy. I instructed my slave to kneel next to the bed. My cock was so hard it hurt it nearly burst out of my pants as I u dip my belt and freed it before the busty whore. Once freed the busty girl bit her lip and spoke up. "You have no idea how long I have been thinking about this big cock."

The hairs on the back of my head stood on end and a tingle travelled up my spine. I found myself irritated with the big tittied slut for making me want her so. I regained composure and reminded myself that the power was mine all along. It had become so painfully obvious how desperately this slut that needed my cock. After all this slut was only a pair of tits to me. Her tits don't have power over me I don't need her. Its her that needs my cock she wants it more than anything in this moment. After all she followed me a stranger to this bed and was rubbing herself staring at my cock.

"How much do you want this cock?" I poised. She then went on to explain how she needed it and gave me some pathetic ego building compliments. She spoke dirty talk fit for a teen tv show nothing remarkable. I glanced down at my slut who was fingering herself discreetly I figured I would let that transgression slide given the circumstance. The large breasted sluts excessive make up began to irritate me like a nagging obsession.

I brought my cock closer to the big heaving breasted slut and she desperately wrapped her hands around my cock and pumped furiously. She sung out a string of obscenities as she stroked my big throbbing cock her eyes fixed on my leaking knob. I had made up my mind about this slut I spoke calmly "If you want me to stuff this cock into you I need a few things from you, First strip and hand my slave your clothes." She did so without hesitation her tits bounced hypnotically as she did. She now lay there naked and I almost lost my ambition and fucked her right then. I restrained myself and spoke again this time to my slave "Find her phone and hand it to her."

The girl had a confused look on her face as she grabbed the phone from my slave. The busty slut started humping my cock up its length without penetration while I instructed her further. "Okay slut take a picture of my cock, I want you to send that to 25 contacts in your phone explaining that I wont fuck you unless you do it." The conflicted slut looked mesmerized by the site of her own cunt sliding up and down the length of my purple angry cock.

She had a dazed look in her eyes as she picked her 25 contacts without a moment of protest. She clicked send and handed me her phone. She then frantically positioned my cock at the entrance to her sopping cock hole. She impaled herself greedily her tits bounced beautifully as she eagerly stuffed my cock in, pillaging her depths. I scrolled mindlessly threw the responses her text had garnered. Her responses read all manner of angry derogatory responses and name calling you could imagine. "You're such a slut, Wow you're pathetic, You are gross, ect.."

I stood rigid as she desperately humped my cock as deep as her position would allow. Finally she grew frustrated and she piped up frustrated with my stiff posture. She whimpered and pleaded with me "Come on I did what you asked fuck me." I looked down at the massive tits so perfectly formed but I refrained from reaching out. My cock longed for more vigorous friction but I resisted.

"Not so fast slut, If you want me to tear that pussy apart you need to do something for me post on your social media that you are a size queen slut for big cock or Ill pull my cock from your desperate pathetic pussy and go fuck my slave here." She argued but ultimately pulled up her social media and posted it. She said she would just explain to everyone she had been hacked anyway with an eye roll. At that I flipped her around and stuffed my pulsating cock into her tight gushing cunt.

I fucked her in earnest slapping my body against hers furiously. My cock drove in and out of her splashing her fluids everywhere. My slave stayed dutifully put watching the action while still discreetly playing with her clit. The busty sluts tits hung below her bouncing into view on the sides of her body. My aim was to fuck her until she begged me to stop. A crowd grew around us. The big tittied slut screamed and moaned as I pulverized her greedy pussy.

The crowd cheered on my effort to wreck this big tittied bimbos poor box. I yelled at the girl "Get on your knees you busty bitch." The girl scampered to her knees right next to my patiently waiting slave. This was the first time this busty slut had a chance to observe the men gathered around us. She blushed at the names yelled from the gathering huddle. I positioned my thick cock at her lips. She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip while glancing towards my slave patiently observing this bimbos scene play out.

The bimbo sluts eyes returned to the task at hand her eyes travelling the length of the cock positioned at her lips. She wrapped her lips around my bulbous head when I interrupted. "Not so fast you huge tittied bimbo whore, If you want to suck my cock I need something from you pull up your camera take a picture of you sucking my cock and make that your social media profile picture otherwise I will walk away right now." The pathetic fuck dump whipped her phone up and snapped a selfie before I could even process what was happening.

She handed me the phone and there it was. Her profile picture was her face, too much make up, pink lip gloss, eyes wide, a subtle smile on the corner of her lips, wrapped around the tip of my purple throbbing cock. Below the picture a caption read "What can I say, I love big cocks." I smiled down at the girl and nodded my approval. The girl had something to prove she bobbed madly up and down my shaft. Spit, drool, slurps and gawks filled the room. We were all a speechless audience as this busty slut did what she does best.

"Wow this is clearly your calling in life, You were born to suck cock I'm going to call you big cock slut from now on, why don't you change your name on social media to big cock slut?" with that she pulled up her phone again and within seconds she was back wrapped around my cock and I was staring at her media that read big cock slut where her name should be. I glanced to my left and saw her boyfriend stroking his dick watching this scene unfold.

Myself and her boyfriend made eye contact he gave me a knowing head nod. I stood the girl up and walked her back into the bar area. The naked sluts huge tits bounced mesmerizingly as I sat her on the ground beside my bar stool. I stroked my cock pointing my member at her face. The bimbo below me put on a show playing with her tits for me as I stroked away.

Deep inside me my orgasm burned from the inside out. My cock head was aimed directly at her face as I beat my cock loading my cum into the chamber. Fire, fire, fire I erupted cum onto the girls pink glossy lips. Blast after blast I splattered onto her mascara, then I finished off with a final deep eruption onto one of her perfect pink nipples.

I continued to stroke now aware the whole bar had gathered around us. I continued to stroke as I watched this busty bimbo continue her mindless fondling of her giant boobs. I continued to stroke and spoke to the slut below me "I'm going to fuck your face but first I need something from you, I need you to repeat after me, I am a useless cum dump." She repeated it loud and proud the crowd cheered her on. "I live to serve big cocks, I will suck fuck and worship any big cock that is presented to me, I will never fail to make a big cock cum no matter who owns it." She repeated every word and so true to my word I positioned my aching cock at the pink lip glossed entrance to her cock sleeve.

I grabbed the bimbos head and shoved my cock down her throat in one swift motion. Her huge tits bounced with each thrust of my hips. I closed my eyes and humped her throat vigorously. For what felt like an eternity I pounded her face. With each thrust I bumped the back of her head off the wooden bar. Thrust after powerful thrust I pounded into her throat savoring the warm tight depth of her face pussy. My eyes were closed listening to the cheers as I fucked her face with wild abandon.

My cock ached but was growing numb to the friction of this stupid bimbo whore's throat. I opened my eyes and looked down at the cock sucker. She was a mess her mascara ran down her face her make up smeared, Trails of drool poured down her face tears poured from her eyes, Snot ran from her nose, her massive tits bounced absurdly in rhythm to my brutal face fucking.

I needed a break to regain the sensation in my cock and initially began to pull my cock from her mouth. I then decided to instead plunge to its full depth. I left my cock deep in her throat and rocked side to side with my cock buried. I grow my pubes into her lips rocking with my cock deep in this bimbos throat. The girl convulsed, gagged, twitched , coughed and pawed at my legs while I remained impaled in he. I began to wondered how much longer she could remain impaled without needing air but I loved the sight of her huge tits bouncing along with her convulsing gagging body. I instructed her to tap out when she couldn't take any more.

I pulled out and gave her a few seconds to gulp in enough air. I was determined to make this girl tap out so I shoved my cock down again and held her head pinned against the back wall of the bar with my cock as deep as it would go. I yelled at the slut "This is your life from now I never want to see you without a cock in your mouth this is your purpose." I left my cock in the girls throat for 2 minutes straight she squirmed and squirmed until finally her eyes rolled back and she gave me the signal that she couldn't take it by tapping my leg. I pulled my cock out of her throat and she collapsed she fell back and laid on the bar floor her huge tits heaving as she sucked in air.

She looked up at me hazy eyes with a smile sucking in air in a raspy gasp. I pumped my cock over her until I erupted dumping another huge load down onto her limp body. I put my cock away dispassionately and left to find my slave. I didn't look back so much as to even say good bye. I decided to treat my slave to a fancy dinner to reward her for being so good and patient. As we neared the door to the parking lot there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned to find the busty bimbo out of breathe. She spoke softly "Can I come home with you." She asked in a baby voice with a pout.

"Yes but you need to do something for me.." I said in an ominous tone. We pulled into the hotel parking lot my slave by my side both full from the meal we had just eaten. We discussed the night reminiscing our favorite scenes. Tied to the hood of my car, Their was the bimbo, naked her big tits bouncing to every bump in the road a huge dildo stuffed in her cunt, written on her stomach was the words "Big cock slut". My slave had the bimbos phone and was pleasantly scrolling away uploading picture after picture of the busty slut to her various profiles. My slave giggled as she read comments from the bimbos pictures and captions all referring to her new cock slut status. We exited the vehicle to find the busty bimbo with a look of ecstasy on her face as she ground down onto the giant dildo stuffed inside her leaking pussy.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
335 Followers