How Far Will You Go?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, count me in."

Susan let out a wild giggle and chanted in a little kid's voice, "We're going to feel each others boobs. We're going to feel each others boobs," while she danced a silly jig. And then we both burst out in laughter.

After putting our diner dishes in the dishwasher, Susan looked at me and said, "Well, time to do the gay thing. Get your shirt off."

When I was naked from the waist up, she said, "You're too shy, so I'll go first." And she immediately reached up with both hands and began feeling of my boobs. "Oh wow! I love the way they feel." She felt and kneaded them for over a minute before releasing them and thrusting out her chest, "Your turn."

When my hands were on her boobs, I was in awe. I couldn't believe how firm they felt, but yet still soft and smooth. I was really enjoying it.

I was still enjoying feeling Susan's boobs when she reached up and began feeling and kneading mine again. She shocked me by saying, "Damn, I must be gay. I really, really love this. Is it making you as hot as it's making me?"

"Honestly, yes. I didn't think it would, but I was wrong. I think it's hot as hell."

"Fuck yeah!" She exclaimed. "I'm so hot and wet, I'm going to go to my room and get myself off the instant we stop doing this."

And that's exactly what we both did two minutes later.

* * *

At our quick breakfast the next morning before heading off to work, Susan said to me, "Shit, are we gay or what. When I got to my room, I came in like one minute. How did it go for you?"

"About the same." I responded honestly. I didn't tell her how difficult it was for me to resist kissing her while we were playing with each others boobs. I'd never kissed another girl—never even thought about doing that, but the truth was the truth, and the truth was, I desperately wanted to kiss her at the time, not now, but then, while we were doing it. That acknowledgement was very difficult for me to deal with mentally.

* * *

Susan beat me home that day as well. "Did you do it? Did you deliver the picture?"

"Yes I did." She responded with a proud smile, "But after what we did after dinner, I got to thinking that the picture could have been a lot more interesting."

I let her comment pass for the most part, "Unless he's gay, the picture we took should be enough. If he is gay, there's no picture we could take that would interest him."

Susan kept her laptop open and glanced at the screen every few minutes. It was over an hour before a Yahoo chat window popped up and we heard that famous yodel. "Hi"

I was looking over Susan's shoulder when she typed back, "Hello"

"I got your picture, so I assume you've been watching me."

Susan typed, "Yes, we love watching you."

"What do you like most?" he responded.

"Seeing your big cock, and especially when you were jacking off."

"Oh, you liked that, did you?"

"Absolutely!"

"I can give you a better show than that, but that will require a better picture."

Susan and I both squealed. And then she said, "He wants a better picture."

"What does he want to see? Ask him." I demanded.

So she typed, "What kind of picture do you want?"

"You two playing with each other."

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed. "He wants us to . . ."

Susan cut me off, "Hell, if that's all he wants, we can do that."

"Ask him what more he can show us if we do the picture he wants."

She typed, "If we do that, what are you going to do for us?"

"Trust me, you won't be disappointed."

"Okay, we'll do it. But what you give us better be good."

"You give me a great picture, I'll give you a great show. That's the deal."

"Okay".

And with that, Susan signed off of Yahoo Messenger. And then she turned to me and said, "C'mon, we need to make a trip to the store."

"What for?" I asked her.

"You'll see."

* * *

I was surprised when Susan wheeled her Mustang into the Wal Mart parking lot. "Wal Mart? Seriously?" I asked her.

"They will have what we need."

"What exactly is it we need?" I asked her.

"You'll see," was her only answer.

I was surprised again when she led me straight to the kid's section. She quickly found what she was looking for, two Zorro style masks. "These will work," She told me.

We had barely gotten home when Susan ordered me, "Get naked and we'll take another picture."

After setting up her digital camera and adjusting it for distance, we put on the masks. Within seconds, we were duplicating what we'd done the night before, feeling of each others boobs. But this time, right before the camera clicked, she leaned in and kissed me right on the mouth.

Then, my roommate went and checked the camera to evaluate the picture. "We need to get closer to the camera, and this time, we need to show him our tongues touching."

"Tongues?" I questioned her incredulously.

"Oh grow up! If we're going to kiss, we might as well go all the way. It won't kill either of us. It's just for him. You can always go to a twelve-step program for homophobes tomorrow if you have to."

So after a few minutes of adjusting our position relative to the camera, we began playing with each others boobs again, and then she leaned in and kissed me. But this time, it was a more passionate kiss and involved our tongues. Just before the camera clicked, she pulled back enough to require us to both extend our tongues to play with the others.

She checked the picture again, "Nope, it's not quite right yet."

I chuckled, "You just want to kiss me again."

She smiled, "I'm not hating that part, are you?"

"No" I answered honestly, "It's not as bad as I thought it would be."

She laughed out loud, "I think it's hot as fuck. Forty or fifty more pictures should do the trick."

"Forty or fifty? You're kidding . . . aren't you?"

She showed me a sly grin, "Well, maybe just another two or three will do it."

* * *

After another two pictures, I couldn't believe what I did. Without thinking, I was so horny, I put my hand between my legs and began getting myself off. Susan just backed up and watched in awe.

I came quickly, and while I was cumming, Susan just said in a low reverent tone, "Hooooolllllyyy Ssssshhhhiiiittttt! You go girl."

When I recovered enough to speak, I was really embarrassed. "I'm so sorry. I just really, really needed that."

Her response was simply "Wow! That was awesome. I wish I could cum that quick."

Without thinking at all, I moved in and kissed her again, this time hugging her tightly. She didn't resist, but when we broke the kiss, she said, "Wow, maybe you need that twelve step program after all."

I was so embarrassed that I'd done that, I just turned and scampered off to my room. When the door was closed behind me, I leaned against it and said out loud, "Whew! What the fuck was that all about?"

* * *

At breakfast, I apologized to Susan again, but she just brushed it off with a laugh, "Hell, I'm not even a little bit sorry. I thought it was hot as fuck, and I don't have to guess how hot it made you. Shit, you came in less than a minute."

"I'm sorry. I don't know what made me do that right in front of you." I said, my face burning hot with a blush.

Her tone turned more serious. She put her hand on my arm and said, "Jan, you have nothing to apologize for . . . really. If I'd thought quickly enough, I'd have helped you by playing with your boobs or even kissing you again. But you came before my brain clicked in enough to think of it."

I finally managed a chuckle, "Trust me, I didn't need any help."

And then my roommate shocked the shit out of me by saying, "Maybe next time then."

* * *

Cock Man never crossed my mind at work that day. All I could think about was Susan's last comment. I was struggling mightily to wrap my brain around it all, and of course, evaluating my own feelings about what we'd done.

At first, it had just been some harmless touching to satisfy a curiosity we both shared. And even the kissing was okay at first, because we were just putting on a show for the camera. But getting myself off in front of her had crossed the line of being harmless. And if that wasn't bad enough, the kiss I gave her while still in the throes of my orgasm was way over that line.

The thing I was struggling with the most though, was the fact that I had really enjoyed every second of it. Even at breakfast earlier, the instant Susan said, "Maybe next time." I felt my pussy get so wet, I'd had to clean myself up and change panties before heading out to work.

I wondered how she would react if I told her. Could I? Could I be bold enough to tell her? I didn't really think she would freak totally out, but that was a possibility. Maybe I could find a way to throw out a little hint. But should I? That was the big question haunting me. Did I really want her to know? Were we heading down the path to becoming lovers? Until a few days ago, that thought would have been repulsive, but now, the idea wasn't at all displeasing to me.

I was able to duck out of work a few minutes early, so I beat Susan home. I immediately made myself a stiff Screwdriver and downed it. Finally, I got out of my work clothes and put on a pair of shorts. I was just about to pull on a t-shirt when I thought better of it. She'd told me she liked looking at my boobs, so I would stay topless and see how she reacted.

I was mixing a second Screwdriver when Susan came through the door. When she saw me, she said, "Oh, topless again. I love it." And she immediately walked over to me and gave me a sisterly kiss on the cheek. While she was doing that though, she gave my boob a quick squeeze. "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

It was moment of truth time. I looked right at her, "If I minded, I would have put on a shirt."

Susan cocked her head and then a naughty grin crossed her lips. She raised her eyebrows a couple of times playfully. Finally, she said, "Then I guess that kiss shouldn't have been on your cheek, huh?"

I showed her a smile, "You can always have a do over."

But when she moved toward me, I held up my hand, "After you get out of your work clothes."

When she turned and headed toward her bedroom, I mixed her a drink as well. My hands were visibly shaking. All it took was for me to be topless when Susan got home. I was proud of myself for thinking of it. That had put the ball in her court, and she hadn't hesitated to run with it.

It didn't surprise me when Susan came out of her bedroom topless. I was sitting in the living room area with both our drinks. I did like looking at her boobs . . . a lot. Half way to me, she stopped and did a pirouette, "You like my new outfit?"

I laughed and then said, "Yes, very much."

She sat beside me on the sofa and almost immediately started to move in for a kiss, but I stopped her. "Susan, I think we should talk first."

She nodded, "Yeah, I know. I've been thinking about it all day."

"Me too." I admitted. "I just want you to know that I'm okay with what we did yesterday . . . and where it's going."

My roommate cocked her head and showed me a wide smile. "I never thought I'd ever say this in a million years, but I'm all in."

"Everything?" I questioned her.

"Yes, everything." She said with a giggle. "You?"

I felt the tension flow out of my body, and I was finally able to breathe. "Yes, everything."

"Great, then we can learn together. Now that we have that settled, can I have my kiss now?"

"Standing up." I shot at her, "I want to feel your boobs against mine like that last kiss yesterday."

"Okay, and just so you know, it was that last kiss that did it for me. That one wasn't for the camera. You kissed me because you really wanted to."

That said, we stood up and turned to each other. We began kissing passionately and hugging our bodies tightly together for a long time. I'm sure we would have kept going like that for a lot longer if we hadn't heard the Yahoo yodel come from her laptop.

Cock Man's chat window was on the screen. Susan sat in the chair and I stood behind her. I couldn't resist leaning over so that my cheek was pressed to hers and I could reach around her and cup her amazing boobs.

Cock Man had typed, "Are you there?"

Susan typed back, "Yes. Did you like the picture?"

He responded, "It was okay, but what I've got to show you is worth a lot more than that."

"More?"

"Yes, you won't be disappointed."

Susan typed, "Anything particular you want to see?"

Cock Man typed, "Use your imagination. Bye for now." And Yahoo notified us that he had signed out.

"That was a hot picture. What the hell does he want?" I asked Susan.

"I don't know, but I don't think he's pulling our leg. For some reason, I trust him that he has something really good to show us." And then she leaned back in her chair and added with a moan, "Ummm, that feels nice."

After another minute, I released Susan's boobs and said, "Let's just have something quick for supper, and then we can take some pictures that will blow his mind."

"Oooooo, I love the sound of that." She said with a giggle, and then we both laughed.

* * *

While we were fixing turkey sandwiches, Susan said in a matter-of-fact tone, "I think we should get the pictures taken before we play."

"I take it you have some special pictures in mind."

She giggled, "I sure do, and I think we should send him several . . . just to cover all the bases."

After eating and cleaning the kitchen, Susan immediately kicked off her shorts and panties. And then she asked me, "What are you waiting for?"

A few seconds later, we were both naked, and Susan was leading me into the bathroom. "We should have a quick shower, don't you think?"

"Good idea," was my only response.

That shower took a lot longer than it should have. We couldn't stop kissing and feeling each others bodies long enough to wash. But finally, we finished up and got out, both of us giggling like school girls the whole time.

Susan positioned her digital camera on the table. For the first picture, after we put on our masks, she got on her knees and began licking and sucking my nipple that was closest to the camera. My legs almost buckled.

After two tries, she had a picture she was satisfied with, so we traded places. I was giddy all over buy the time I finally started licking and sucking her taut nipple. I didn't mind at all that it took four tries to get a good picture of that.

"What's next?" I asked her.

She grabbed up the camera and then headed for her bedroom, urging me to follow her. She had me lay on my back on her bed with my knees pulled up and spread. After taking a picture of me from enough distance to show my splayed pussy, boobs and head, she handed me the camera.

I knew what was coming, and I so wanted it. She wasted no time crawling between my legs. My roommate immediately began licking my pussy. I clicked picture after picture.

At one point, she giggled and exclaimed, "Damn, girl. You're soaking wet." And then she put her mouth on me and began licking and sucking my clit. It was difficult to concentrate on taking pictures, but I managed. Finally, she said, "That should be enough pictures of that. Trade places with me."

I really hated that she'd stopped. Another few seconds and I'm sure I would have cum. She must have sensed my disappointment, "Don't worry, sweetie, we'll have plenty of time to do that for real later."

After taking a distant picture, I handed her the camera and took my position between her legs. She shuddered noticeably when my tongue first touched her neatly trimmed pussy. I amazed myself by how much I enjoyed licking her. I don't know what I expected it to be like, but I really got into it. "Are you taking pictures?"

"Yes." She answered in a strained voice.

I giggled, "It's not easy, is it?"

In that same strained voice, she said, "No it's not easy at all. Are you sure you haven't done that before?"

Instead of answering, I clamped my mouth over her clit and sucked it into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue. A few seconds later, she practically screamed, "Okay, stop already. We have more work to do."

I gave her clit another few flicks for good luck before getting up.

Lastly, Susan placed the camera on her dresser, and we got in a sixty nine with her on top. I was disappointed that it only took two tries to get a satisfactory picture.

We were both giddy as we returned to the dining room to select and print the pictures. I told her, "God, girl, that was so hot. We should have done that a long time ago."

Susan turned and looked right at me, "We weren't ready before."

"I know, but still . . . whew!"

She just laughed.

* * *

We didn't fold the pictures this time. There were too many of them to fit in a regular envelope. Instead, we slid them into a large envelope, and we agreed that Susan shouldn't take them to work with her, just in case. She would have to hurry home to retrieve it before heading over to Cock Man's building.

When we were done, I thought we'd head straight back to Susan's bed to finish what we'd started, but she had other ideas. It was still early, and she wanted to take some time to savor what was to come. She headed to the bathroom to fill the garden tub while I made us each a fresh drink.

We did a lot of kissing and fondling each other while we were waiting on the tub to fill, which definitely wasn't helping my sense of urgency. We'd already had a shower, so there was no reason to take a bath other than to kill time and, in her words, "Ride the sexual tension as long as we could."

Fortunately, the water outlet was on the wall side of the tub, so we could comfortably sit facing each other. We sat there, sipping our drinks, and grinning at each other for a long while. And then Susan pulled my foot over and placed it squarely on her pussy. I did the same with her foot, pressing it tightly to my needy pussy.

"Ummm, that's nice." I moaned.

She just smiled and took another sip of her drink. And then she asked, "We're going to have a lot of fun, aren't we?"

"There's no doubt about that," I assured her. "I still can't believe we've come so far so fast."

She giggled, "Zero to a hundred in nothing flat."

During our time in the garden tub, just enjoying the bubbles and each others company, with the sexual tension so thick you could cut it with a knife, Cock Man never came up. We both knew however, we had him to thank for our relationship progressing to where it was.

* * *

My heart was racing as we entered Susan's bedroom. She had already turned the heat up in the apartment before we got into the bath, so it was comfortably warm.

Before getting on the bed, we hugged and kissed passionately for a long time, our hands running over each others bodies. I especially loved the feeling of Susan's firm boobs pressing into mine.

When we broke one of our kisses for a few seconds, she looked at me with pure lust in her eyes, "If it's okay, I want to make love to you first."

"Anything you want." I told her.

We lay on the bed facing each other and continued kissing. I resisted the urge to fondle her, opting instead to respect her wishes and let her run her hands all over my body.

After urging me onto my back, she came close to touching my pussy many times, but she avoided it altogether. It wasn't long before my needy pussy was begging to be touched, my clit throbbing, but I didn't say anything. I wanted to let her have her fun and do things in her own time. I had accepted the role of just being there for her to do with as she pleased. My turn would come soon enough.

I loved the way she moved her hands and lips over me. It was indescribably different than my limited experiences with men, who were always too anxious to get down to serious business. And it was tender. There was nothing rough about her touches. Even when she licked and sucked my nipples, she did it very tenderly.

Finally, she whispered to me, "Open your eyes and look at me. I want to see your eyes now."

123456...9