How Far Will You Go?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I'd followed her instructions, she moved her hand between my legs. I spread them wider for her. Still tenderly, she began running her fingers over my lips, but she avoided my needy clit. All the while, she was staring at my eyes. She seemed to be watching me for any reaction her touches might cause.

When she finally slid her finger between my lips, she smiled and whispered, "You're very wet."

I didn't answer. I only smiled at her, but I thought to myself, "Wet is an understatement." I was gushing.

And then she surprised me by cooing, "I'm going to love tasting your wonderful juices. Now that I know how sweet it is, I want to have my mouth on you when you cum. I want to feel your slick cum on my tongue."

Shit, I almost came just from hearing her say that. She must have noticed, because she grinned and said, "Oh, you like hearing what I'm going to do to you and how much I'm going to enjoy it, don't you?"

"Yes" I said in a raspy voice.

So she continued in a sexy voice, "Earlier, when I was going down on you, I didn't want to stop." She slid one finger into me easily and then withdrew it and let me watch her lick my juices from it. "I love your pussy and the taste of your juice. I never thought I would, but I do. I thought it would be like a chore—like it was just something I needed to do, but that wasn't the case at all. I really, really, really loved doing it."

I couldn't help myself. I reached up and pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her passionately. I could taste my juice on her tongue, and I loved it. While we were kissing, she eased two fingers into me and began gently massaging my G Spot. No man had ever done that, and it drove me absolutely wild.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?"

I could only nod, but that didn't satisfy her, "Tell me. Tell me how much you like it." She ordered.

"I . . . love that. It feels wonderful." I managed to force out in a raspy, strained voice.

"Good girl. I'm going to try to figure out how to do that while I'm sucking on your clit and licking it. Would you like that?"

"Yes. God yes!" I almost shouted. And then I felt my orgasm building to the point of exploding. "I'm . . . close."

"It's okay, Jan. You can cum. I want you to cum for me. I want your pussy to be full of cum when I stick my tongue inside you. I want to taste your slick cum."

That did it. My body stiffened and then I felt the warm flood of my orgasm ripple over my body.

"That's a good girl." Susan cooed. "Cum for me, baby. Don't rush it. Just relax and let it happen."

Even after Susan removed her fingers, it took me a couple of minutes to get myself back under control.

I hadn't realized that my eyes were closed, but Susan didn't bitch at me for that. I think she knew I couldn't have kept them open if I'd wanted to. When I opened them, I saw her smiling at me, and then she gave me another passionate kiss.

"Do you want to continue, or do you need a break?"

"A break, yes. That would be wonderful."

Her mood lightened instantly. She jumped off the bed, "A drink then." And she ran out of the room. Laying there by myself, all I could think about was how nice the last few minutes had been. I'd never experienced anything like that in my life, and I'd loved every second of it.

* * *

When my new lover returned, she handed me a fresh drink, "It's a light one." She told me. "We'd better go easy. It's going to be a long night."

"God yes, a very long night." I said with a naughty grin.

While we were sipping our drinks, she trailed her fingers lightly over my body. "I love your body. It's so trim and sexy, and I really, really love your boobs. I know you like mine too, but yours are different. They're soft and sexy, and they feel wonderful. To me, mine are too firm. I know they look great under a shirt, but they are too firm to feel the way I can feel yours."

"Don't be so self-deprecating." I scolded her. "I would trade with you in a heartbeat."

"That's easy to say, but you'd get tired of them before long. I do love the attention they get, but for touching, yours are better."

All the while, she was kneading my boob and tracing her fingers over it. Her touch was like fire on my flesh. I'd never felt anything so erotic in my life. "I love you touching them. You don't do that like any man ever has. It feels wonderful."

She giggled, "So now we both know why so many women are gay or at least bisexual."

"Which do you think we are?" I asked her, already knowing the answer.

"I could be gay . . . if you grow a cock." And she laughed out loud.

"Yeah, I feel the same way. So I guess that means we're new bisexuals, huh?"

"Oh God! Do we have to have a label? Can't we just enjoy each other without all that shit?"

I reached up and pulled her mouth to mine, and just before our lips met, I whispered, "Yes."

* * *

We'd only finished half our drinks when Susan took my glass from me and sat both glasses on her bedside table. "Are you warm enough?"

"God yes! I'm on fire. Your touch . . . I can't explain how hot that's making me."

Susan straddled me and stared down into my eyes. "I want to eat your pussy now and taste your cum. I hope I can make you cum again for me."

I half chuckled, "I don't think that's going to be a problem."

She showed me a wide grin and then began kissing and licking her way down my body. When she was almost to my pussy, I pulled up my feet and spread my knees. Susan moved around between them and slid her hands around my thighs.

Seconds later, I felt her tongue moving very lightly over my lips. When I felt my body shudder, I half screamed "Now! Do it now."

Immediately, my roommate and new lover spread my lips with her fingers and dove her tongue inside me. "Ummmmm" She mumbled without backing off, "Ummmmm".

My hips were bucking up, crushing my pussy into her mouth. I couldn't resist reaching down and pulling her mouth up to my clit. She seemed to instinctively know what I needed, so she immediately sucked my clit between her lips and began flicking her tongue over it.

"Oh God! Wow! Yes, do that! Fuck yes! I love you!"

When my thighs began quaking and shaking and my hips started bucking up to her mouth, she held on for dear life, but she never let my clit slip from between her lips.

"Hoooooolllllyyyyy ssssshhhhhiiiitttt" I screamed out, even before my orgasm started. "Too good . . . too good . . . too fucking good!" I panted over and over. A few seconds later, I half shouted, "Now! Fuck me now! Your tongue . . . my cum. Do it now!" And then I lost control altogether as my orgasm hit its peak.

When I began settling down a bit, I opened my eyes, only to see Susan grinning down at me. "That was incredible." She said, her grin widening and her eyes beaming.

"Whew! You're telling me. That was awesome. I haven't cum that hard in my life."

"Want a taste?" She asked me.

"Yes." I said in a still strained voice.

So she moved back down and stuck her tongue deep inside my pussy, and then she moved back up quickly and kissed me, sticking her tongue into my mouth.

"Ummmm." I moaned into her mouth as she shared my slick cum with me.

And then, without me asking, she moved back down and collected some more of my abundant cum and shared it with me again. I found it to be so erotic, I didn't want her to stop . . . ever.

* * *

After a few more sips of our drinks, and despite the fact that I was exhausted from back to back powerful orgasms, I told her "It's my turn."

My new lover placed her hand on my cheek and smiled at me, "No, sweetie. We both need some rest now. We still have to work tomorrow. I'd rather wait. You can take your turn tomorrow. Let's get some sleep now."

I considered her words, and then said, "Okay, if that's what you want, but I won't be able to go to sleep for a while. If we're going to try to sleep, can I have a stronger drink now?"

She giggled, "Of course."

I slept in Susan's bed that night, spooned up against her, my arm draped over her and with one of her awesome boobs in my hand. My pussy was still tingling from the two wonderful orgasms she'd given me, and now, it was snuggled up against her toned butt. My last thought before going to sleep was "Life is wonderful."

* * *

The next morning, and only after we'd both brushed our teeth, we showered together once more. And, just as we'd done the first time, we spent more time hugging and kissing than washing.

During breakfast, Susan was very blunt, which I loved, "Tonight, young lady, you're going to eat my pussy until I tell you to stop, so you'd better do some tongue exercises today."

I played coy, "Oh? Why ever would I do something like that?"

She just shot me a look that told me not to push my luck.

* * *

I was a bit late getting home, and Susan was already online with Cock Man. She was topless once again. "He loved the pictures. We have a date to watch him at eight tonight."

Fortunately, I'd already bought another set of binoculars during my lunch hour while Susan was delivering the new pictures. While she was talking, I was taking off my work clothes.

The instant she signed off of Yahoo, she stood up and pulled me to her. She took a handful of my hair and crushed my lips to hers. Less than a second later, our tongues were dancing, and her firm boobs were smashed into mine.

"Whew!" I said when we finally broke that kiss. "Welcome home, lover." I said with a giggle.

She smiled at me, "I've been wanting to do that all day."

"Oh, you found time in your busy day to think about me?"

"Careful" she warned me, "Or I may have to turn you over my knee and spank your ass till it's red."

"Yeah? Promises, promises, promises." I chided her, and then kissed her again.

Later, while we were fixing supper, I told her, "Don't get me wrong. I really love my job, but coming home has definitely gotten a lot more interesting. The closer I get to home, the wetter I get."

"Are you wet now?" She asked me as she sliced the tomatoes for our sandwiches.

"Yes, ma'am" I answered honestly.

Susan immediately put her knife down and came over to me. She grabbed my shoulders and turned me to her. A second later, she had unsnapped and unzipped my shorts and shoved her hand inside. She worked two fingers inside me. "You're right. You are wet." And then she kissed me and worked those two fingers between our lips so we could both taste my juices.

When we broke that kiss, I scolder her, "You could at least let me wash up before you do that."

She gave me a playful slap on my ass, "I love it regardless. Tell me you don't."

"No, I do, I'm just saying."

"Then shut the fuck up." And she swatted my ass again, this time much harder.

* * *

Eight o'clock was growing near. Susan and I had already spent over thirty minutes soaking in the garden tub, and we were both on the balcony totally naked under our robes. While we were waiting on something to happen, I was casually playing with her boobs.

She looked over at me, "Having fun?"

"Yes" I answered honestly. I couldn't get enough of feeling of her awesome boobs.

"You're so gay." She chided me.

"Like you're not." I shot back at her.

"God!" She said with a giggle, "Can you imagine what people would think if they could hear us?"

"I can hear you." A female voice said from above us.

Susan and I looked at each other with wide eyed expressions. Both of us shot our hands to our mouths.

And then the female voice said, "Don't worry girls. Your secret is safe with me. I had a little experience with that myself in college, and I miss it. Of course, my husband doesn't know about that. If he did, he'd be pestering the crap out of me to do a threesome." And she laughed out loud. And then she asked, "Do you think we're going to get a show tonight?"

Susan shocked me by telling her, "Another five minutes or so. We've been chatting with him online, and he promised us the best show ever tonight. We've named him Cock Man."

The woman laughed out loud for a long while and then said, "I'm sure you have a better view than me. I'm a little too high."

Susan shocked me again by saying, "Hell, come on down. We'll get you a chair."

"Seriously?" She queried.

"Absolutely. You seem like our kind of people, but you'd better hurry."

I just sat there dumbfounded. I couldn't believe Susan had invited a total stranger over to watch the show with us.

Less than two minutes later, there was a knock on our door. Susan went to let the lady in. A few seconds later, they were pulling one of the dining room chairs out onto the balcony. Susan made the introductions, "Jan, this is Sandy, Sandy, Jan."

I stood and shook the woman's hand. She was probably in her early forties, very classy looking. And here Susan and I were just in our robes with nothing underneath.

"Sorry," Susan apologized. "We just got out of the bath."

"Together?" Sandy asked with a raise of her eyebrow.

I was totally freaked, but Susan seemed perfectly comfortable talking about our new relationship. "Yes. We love sharing a nice bubble bath."

"Awesome." Sandy said. "I never got to do that. I can imagine it's very erotic."

"Totally." Susan responded.

During the whole conversation, I was dying inside.

And then, Sandy asked, "So, what does 'Cock Man' have in store for us tonight?"

"We don't know." Susan answered. "We just know it's supposed to be something special."

And then Sandy spotted our binoculars, "Oh wow! Binoculars! I don't know why I've never thought of buying some."

I finally spoke up, "How long has he been doing this?"

"I've lived here three years, and he's been doing it at least that long."

"So" I asked a follow up, "Do you have any idea what he thinks is so special he's been teasing us with it for days?"

She shook her head. "No, I don't have a clue." She said, "He just walks around naked mostly, and sometimes beats off on his bed. That's about it, but still, I love watching him. Of course, I've never had the view you do. This is awesome."

"You're welcome anytime." Susan offered.

And then Sandy said, "Whoops, there he is."

We all looked over the wooden wall, and sure enough, his lights had just come on.

While we were waiting on him to do something special, Sandy said, "Before I spoke up and invaded your privacy, you two were playing with the each other. Please, don't let me inhibit your fun. Honestly, I've been there, done that. I won't watch, and I won't think anything about it."

Perhaps it was the two Screwdrivers I'd already had, but I surprised myself by making a bold move. I pulled Susan's robe aside and said, "Could you keep your hands off those if you were me?"

Instinctively, Susan slapped my hand away and covered herself. But then Sandy said, "I get your point, and no I definitely couldn't . . . if I were you."

Cock Man wasn't doing anything special yet, so Susan let out a long sigh and pulled both sides of her robe open, "There, satisfied?"

I started laughing, and Sandy just said in an awed tone, "Awesome. Thank you for showing me."

Susan confided in her, "We're very new to all of this. Neither of us has done anything with another girl until a few days ago."

Sandy raised an eyebrow, "Really? It's very special, isn't it?"

"That's an understatement." I piped in.

Sandy put her hand on my knee, "I'm very happy for both of you . . . and more than a little jealous."

And then Susan announced, "He's headed to his bedroom." So we took up our binoculars and watched him.

No more than a minute later, he was working his huge cock to full erection. First Susan and then I shared our binoculars with Sandy. "Oh wow!" She kept saying as she enjoyed the close up view. "It's even bigger than I thought."

When his cock was as big as it could get, he bowed his head and, without much noticeable effort, took several inches of it into his mouth. "Oh my God!" The three of us said in unison. "No he isn't!" Susan exclaimed.

Both of his hands were stroking his cock into his mouth. "Please?" Sandy begged, so I passed my binoculars to her. "Holy fuck!" She exclaimed upon getting a close up view of what he was doing. "I've never . . ."

Cock Man kept doing that for over ten minutes. Susan and I took turns sharing our binoculars with Sandy. Fortunately, I had mine to my eyes when he removed his mouth and the first spurt of cum flew out of his cock.

After two more spurts flew out, he put his mouth back over his cock. We'd seen how much cum he produced, so we knew how much he was swallowing. You could have heard a pin drop on our balcony.

When he was finished and his cock was shrinking up, he turned on his bathroom light, turned off his bedroom light, and disappeared from our view.

Finally, Sandy said, "Where did you get those binoculars? I will buy some tomorrow."

Susan and I both laughed.

* * *

After thanking us for the twentieth time for letting her share our view and sharing our binoculars, Sandy headed to the front door, "You two enjoy your night."

Susan shocked me by saying, "Oh, I'm going to. Tonight it's her turn to do me."

We could still hear Sandy laughing all the way to the elevator.

I scolded Susan with my expression, "You like flaunting what we have, don't you?"

"I really do." She admitted.

"Okay then. I'll keep that in mind."

* * *

Susan and I were both still buzzing from the show Cock Man had put on for us, so we went straight to her bedroom. After kissing passionately for a long time and moving our naked bodies together, I gestured her to the bed.

I spent a long time kissing and feeling her all over, and then I moved between her legs. I kissed her beautiful pussy for a while before I began licking it. Soon though, I was running my tongue between her lips and around her clit. I was rewarded with a moan from her.

I alternated between pushing my tongue inside her and sucking her clit between my lips and flicking it with my tongue. She moaned her approval several times, but it took me a very long time to get her hot enough to thrust her hips up, smashing her pussy into my mouth.

Finally, I kept sucking on her clit while I eased two fingers inside her and found her G Spot. I hadn't been doing that very long when she screamed out "God!" so loud I hoped the neighbors wouldn't call security.

And then Susan started panting, "Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh God! Don't stop!"

Just as she started cumming, she reached down and pushed my head away, but she grabbed my wrist and began frantically fucking herself with my fingers.

Finally, she pulled my fingers out of her pussy and started panting, "Whew, whew, whew" with every strained breath.

After another few seconds, she said, "Come here."

I shook my head. "There's something I want to do first." And I lowered my head and stuck my tongue inside her as far as I could. I could feel her slick cum, and I lapped it up as fast as I could.

When I was convinced there was no more to be had, I moved up the bed and kissed Susan passionately.

When we broke that kiss, she smiled at me and said, "That was a first. I've never cum from oral before."

That made me feel very proud, so I said 'thank you' by kissing her again.

* * *

Susan and I had blown off our workouts that week, so we decided we'd better hit the gym after work on Friday. We put on our workout clothes and headed downstairs.

When the elevator door opened, Sandy was inside. After exchanging polite hugs and greetings, she told us with a smile, "I bought some binoculars today."

Susan and I both giggled, and Susan told her, "You're welcome to use our balcony any time."

"Oh my God! That is too sweet of you, really." She said, putting her hand on Susan's arm. "Are you going to be home tonight, or do you have plans to go out?"

"Nope, no plans", I told her. "You're more than welcome to come over . . . or down, as the case may be."

123456...9