How Far Would You Go With...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which means..." I stammered.

"That it's yours; you've got me pregnant with your child." She informed me.

"Oh." Was all I could muster as a response, "What does your husband know?"

"Only that it's not his, I told him I didn't know the fathers name, that it was just someone I met in a pub." Anita told me.

"Does he believe you?" I asked, concerned.

"I think so, he's said he understands it was a mistake and so he's going to stay with me and raise it as his own. Unless he finds out who the real father is, then he says he'd have no choice but to leave me." She said.

"So what happens now?" I asked.

"Nothing, we carry on as usual. I just thought you ought to know, that's all." She said before getting up and leaving.

I sat there, staring into my latté trying to make sense of what's happened. I'm going to have a kid, but it's my mother-in-law I've got pregnant, not my wife, and her husband is going to raise my child. My head hurt.

*******************************

*******************************

One month later and things were going OK; I had just about got my head around what was happening when I got a phone call:

'It's me, he's found out you're the father, I don't know how. But he's really mad, he said as promised he was leaving me and that he was going to go and have a word with you. Please be careful, I don't want either of you hurt'. Before I could say anything she hung up.

'Shit, what the fuck am I going to do?' I thought to myself.

I had just picked up the phone to call security when my father-in-law burst through my office door, shutting and locking it behind him.

He grabbed the phone from my hand and put it down.

"I hope that wasn't my whore of a wife you were talking to. I guess you know why I'm here, but I want you to know the exact reason. You see as I'm sure the whore told you, I don't mind that it wasn't my baby, what I objected to was finding out who's it was, and now, as you can guess, I have." He told me.

"Now I bet you'd like to know how I found out, well, about a week ago one of my workmates came in shouting to everyone about how he'd seen my wife in a programme he watched on a porn channel last night, fucking some young guy. He wouldn't shut up, so I hit him, and got suspended from work for a week. So I go back today and there he is brandishing this tape, saying if you're so sure it isn't her you won't mind me playing this then. I told him to go for it, so infront of everyone he puts this tape in, and up comes the title 'How far would you go with.... Your Mother-in-Law'. The presenter introduces it, and then, sat at a table wearing a plunge dress is my wife, who everyone immediately recognises. Then, lo and behold you appear and start staring at her tits. I then have 45 minutes of my workmates hollering as they watch my wife strip, have oral sex and finally have your cum shot into her."

"But we only did it for the money and we couldn't stop." I protested.

"Then," He continued, "To add insult to injury the presenter comes back on and tells us we're now going to see the hidden camera after footage, of you two getting into the Jacuzzi together, her bouncing up and down on your cock as you feel her breasts, and then sleeping together, I think it's finally over. But no, we cut to the morning and her showering, you coming into the shower with her and then fucking her doggy style on the bathroom floor. I don't know what happened then as I walked out. But don't give me any of this accident bullshit."

"We just got carried away." I pleaded.

"And you just got my wife pregnant, and it's now officially your problem." He told me.

"W, what are you going to do?" I stammered.

"Nothing, I have no desire to hurt my daughter. But believe me, if you ever hurt her I'll tell her everything and you will NOT be around to defend yourself, understand?"

"Yes." I replied.

With that he left, slamming my office door behind him.

Five minutes later, after regaining my composure I went out to the car park, got in my car and drove to my mother-in-law's house. I found her sitting on the sofa in her lounge, wearing her dressing gown, crying.

"What happened?" She asked.

I told her the whole story and she started to calm down a bit, I went and made her a cup of tea and watched her drink it, I reassured her some more that it would all be fine now and she seemed to now be completely calm.

"Could I see the bump?" I asked.

"Of course!" Anita replied, she then calmly undid her dressing gown and slipped it off her shoulders, so she was standing completely naked infront of me, her pregnant tummy sticking out.

"Wow, it looks huge for four months!" I said, putting my hand on her tummy.

"Well let's hope it's big like its daddy rather than like its mummy!" She said with a smile.

"Don't be silly, you look radiant. But speaking of huge, have your breasts grown?" I asked.

"Um, yeah, they're now an E cup." She replied shyly.

I reached out and took hold of her breasts, caressing her nipples with my thumb & forefinger. "They feel even better than before!" I told her.

"Mmmmmmmm, you know that turns me on." She moaned.

"Well that would make two of us!" I replied.

"Maybe we ought to help each other then!" She said, reaching down and unzipping my flies.

Within seconds my clothes were on the floor, as was I, lying down as Anita straddled me, and gently sunk down on my hard cock.

"Oooooooohhhhh, that felt good." She moaned as she slid herself up and down my cock.

I let Anita dictate what she wanted, as I didn't want to go to deep, and enjoyed fondling her now 36E breasts. It wasn't long until, with a grunt of pleasure I filled my mother-in-law's pussy full of cum. We kissed as we regained our breath before she slid off me, my cum sliding out of her. She put her dressing gown back on and I got dressed again and made us more tea.

Later my wife turned up and it was agreed that Anita should come live with us, so she could have some help with the baby.

Five months later Anita gave birth to a healthy baby girl, named Natasha. Anita and I continued to have sex on a regular basis, especially when my wife got pregnant for the first time, giving birth to a girl named Jessica, who was 2 years and 3 months younger than her Sister/Aunt Natasha.

12