How Girls Night Changed My Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds great. I have one other idea for this upcoming weekend. Since Friday is a holiday I was thinking of having a pool party with all of our friends. I feel like we have been so busy. We have not been able to see everybody in so long." Lexi said.

"That sounds like fun. We better try on swimsuits first then." I said with a smile.

"I know what your thinking but nothing too crazy for this party. This will be all of our friends and some of them have kids." Lexi said.

"Oh I thought it was going to be a clothing optional nude pool party orgy the whole time." I said jokingly. "We will find something nice and classy for that and then a few slutty ones for later."

We finished eating talking about clothes and the upcoming party. We made it to the mall. I was ready to see the new sexy Lexi trying on clothes. She deserved to show off her body and to be treated like a queen. Anything and everything she wanted she got. We started in one of the big department stores where she found skirts, dresses, swimsuits, shorts, shirts and shoes.

While she was shopping I ran to an electronics store and a computer store. If I wanted to keep making movies and pictures of Lexi I thought I should update my equipment. A bunch of money later I had a nice photography camera, a couple of those small action video cameras and a new computer.

Once I finished I found Lexi in Victoria secrets updating her underwear and lingerie clothing. After a couple bags from there Lexi had two more stores she wanted to try tonight. One was a small lingerie store that was much dirtier than Victoria Secrets and the swimsuit store.

"No! You can go to the swimsuit store and wait for me. Your not allowed in here." Lexi said.

"Why this is the best store yet." I said.

"I want to surprise you Steve. Go start picking out swimsuits for me." Lexi said

"Fine" was all I said, sulking as I walked away thinking of the slutty lingerie she would be trying on.

I made it to the swimsuit store and I was the only one there except for the store employee. The mall was pretty dead being a Monday and getting closer to closing. The store attendant was a young and really pretty girl. She could not of been more that 20 years old. She was wearing small shorts and a tight tank that ended just above her naval and showed her tan tight stomach.

"Hi sir, my name is Holly. Is there anything I can help you find?" Holly said.

"Yes. I am a little lost. I want some new swimsuits for me but that part is easy. The hard part is I want to pick out some new bikinis for my wife and don't know where to start. Also please no calling me sir, you can call me Steve." I said. I would much rather have a cute girl helping me than do it on my own.

We talked for a few minutes and I got the feeling Holly was flirting with me. Then Holly asked, "So what are you looking for and what size is she?"

"Well, I don't really know her size exactly. I hope this is not inappropriate to say but her body looks very similar to you. So whatever you would wear is probably the right size." I said.

"Ok great that makes it a little easier. What about her chest size?" Holly asked.

"I don't know B, C or D. I really don't know." I said.

"OK that doesn't help us at all. I guess compare her to me again." Holly said, as she stood up straighter and poked out her chest more.

I laughed and tried to act embarrassed then said, "I'm sorry. It's a little awkward that you are inviting me to check out your chest but I guess I can't turn down looking at a beautiful girls chest."

"Thank you and don't worry about it. I mostly deal with teenagers and stuck up women. Having a handsome older guy here is really nice. Plus I kind of like being checked out by you. My job is to help the customer any way I can." Holly said, as we were full on flirting.

"Ok here I go." I said as I looked down at her chest. "I better make sure I get good analysis. I don't want to get this wrong."

"So what do you think?" Holly asked.

"I don't know. I think I could better decide if I could get a better look. Wait. I'm sorry that sounded far less creepy in my head. Plus the fact we are talking about my wife. Let me start over by saying. First you have been a great help and you are beautiful. Secondly, I am sorry again. Back to the swimsuit, I think you might be a little bigger. Is it weird to ask your size? I promise I am not some totally creep." I rambled after my embarrassing comments.

"Seriously don't worry about it Steve. If you would have asked a little nicer I might of shown you." Holly laughed, "I knew you were kidding and you seem like a great guy so don't worry at all. My size is a C to a D. I fall in the middle so it depends on where I shop."

"C sounds right for my wife. To be sure I will try asking nicer. Holly will you pretty please show me your breasts? Nope, that was still really creepy. Sorry." I said.

"No, that was almost really good. We want to make sure we get it right." Holly said as she pulled down the top of her tank top leaving her bare tits exposed to me.

I don't know how long I stood and just stared. Once I finally snapped out of it I said, "Holy shit, I didn't think you were serious. I thought we were just messing around. You have absolutely beautiful breast. Seriously, those are some of the best I have ever seen." Holly's breasts were so perky and perfectly round. They looked natural and being so young they had barely any sag. Only a tiny crease under her tits and her nipples were bigger than Lexi. Each nipple was probably about a half dollar size pink circles and fit her breast nicely.

"Thank you Steve!" Holly said as she reached out and squeezed my arm. "I can't believe I am doing this either but now tell me how does your wife compare."

Looking back at her boobs I said, "You are defiantly a little bigger but the overall shape and perkiness is very similar."

"Great I am glad we got that settled. I better put these away before somebody walks in." Pulling her top back over her boobs. "Lets go pick some bikinis out." Holly said.

"Great. Is boob size that big of a deal?" I asked.

"No not really, only with certain types of tops and big differences between boob size. So what type of suit does your wife want?" Holly said nonchalantly.

"Basically what you just told me means you didn't need to flash me, but I want to sincerely thank you anyways." I said.

"That might be a true statement but I wanted to be sure I could properly assist you." Holly said with a smile

"It's always good to be thorough. For my wife's style she wants probably a wide range. She has recently embraced her sexiness and is trying to be a little more free so I want to get her a range of bikinis from classy and fun to scandalous and wild." I said

"So how many are you looking for?" Holly asked.

"I don't know, probably five to ten right now. I want to give her options. How about you pick out your favorites." I said.

Holly started pulling swimsuits from the racks. Some of the bikinis were string some were not. Most looked good but I wanted a few that were much more wild.

"How about some that show a little more skin too. Do you have any bikinis that are thongs?" I asked, "There I go sounding creepy again."

"Yes most of those are on the back wall. My favorites are back there." Holly said

These were the swimsuits I wanted. The tops were all tiny and would barely cover the nipple leaving plenty of side and under boob exposed. On some the material was so thin I was sure they would become semi-transparent when wet. The bottoms were just as good with thongs and G-strings and booty shorts. A couple looked like they would only cover the pussy slit. I grabbed the wildest ones and had Holly pick a few more.

"I can't wait to see what these look like on. I think they will look amazing." I said.

"I could model a couple if you would like. I want to make sure you are satisfied." Holly said.

"I can't turn that down." I said. I thought to myself that I had never met a person so open and willing. It was like I was in an alternate universe or something.

"Great this will be fun. Let me go close down the store so no one walks in. Pick out the bikinis that you want to see and I will be back to try them on." Holly said.

I sent Lexi a quick text to tell her not to come to the store and to call me in about twenty-five minutes. She responded quickly with 'What are you up to?' I responded that I might have a good story to tell her. Lexi sent back, 'cant wait to hear. I will be in the car.'

Holly returned to the back of the store where I was waiting. I pick out three swimsuits and they were all from the back wall section: one booty short suit, one thong and one barely anything-there suit.

"How did I know you would pick this one? I'll save that for last." Holly said as she held the barely anything-there suit.

"That's my favorite one. Now get in there and try those on." I said.

Holly disappeared into the changing room. After a few minutes she stepped out in booty short bikini. Holly looked super sexy. The suit was brightly colored and looked great against her tan skin.

"What do you think?" Holly asked.

"You look amazing. That suit is a keeper. Could you do a spin for me?" I said.

"You mean like this?" Holly said as she gave me a super slow sexy turn. The booty shorts showed her curvy ass nicely. The shorts cut across her ass cheeks a few inches above her bottom ass crease. Holly's ass was between Lexi's firm round ass and Kim's bigger curvier ass. The skin looked soft and smooth to the touch. I wanted to reach out and grab her but I knew I had to take this slow.

"Your body is gorgeous Holly. I don't know how to thank you for this." I said.

"You have made my night awesome. I was so bored before you walked in the store. You ready for the next one?" Holly said.

"Yeah I can't wait." I said. Back in the changing room she went and my growing bulge was becoming more noticeable in my shorts.

"I really like this one." Holly said and she opened the door.

"Holy shit Holly. You look so hot. Honestly I think you should be a bikini model." I said as I admired her body in the white thong bikini. The material was thin and hugged her body. I could see a hint of her nipple showing through the material. The thong pressed tight against her skin. There was no evidence of pubic hair since the thin material cupped her pussy lips in a perfect camel toe and looked completely smooth.

"Now the spin." I said. I had to sit forward in my seat getting a closer view of her body. I was a couple feet from her ass and it looked incredible. The thong framed her ass and showed off the round globes. My cock continued to grow as my mind wondered to thoughts of spreading her cheeks and licking her puckered hole and then shoving my dick between in her ass. I was lost in thought. Before I realized what I was doing I had reached out and touched her ass.

"Your hands are so soft. That feels great." Holly said in a pleasing tone.

She wasn't mad but I should have known that she wouldn't be. Holly offered to try on the swimsuits. She willingly showed me her breast. She was totally into this.

"'I could not resist touching you. Your ass feels so nice Holly." I said as my touch turned more into grabbing and squeezing.

"I'm going to guess you want this suit as well." Holly said.

"Defiantly." I said.

"One more lefts." Holly said.

"Oh yeah, I got distracted by your beautiful body. What do you think of just changing right here and not using the dressing room?" I said.

"Are you just trying to get me naked?" Holly said.

"Yes that is exactly what I am trying to do. I need to see your amazing breast again." I said.

"All you needed to do was ask." Holly said as she pulled the bikini top to the side exposing her tits.

"You are full of surprises." I said.

"Let me go grab the suit." Holly said.

"No, no you stay here. I will get it for you." I said as I stood up. My dick was rock hard. The tent in my shorts was big and really noticeable. Holly's eyes were looking directly at my cock as I walked to the dressing room.

I returned with the suit. She had replaced the bikini top over her nipples again. I placed the suit on the couch where I had been sitting on and stood behind her.

"Can I help you out of your bikini?" I said.

"I would really appreciate that." Holly said.

I untied the string at her back. Then I reach around her body and placed my hands at the top of her breast right where the small triangles started for the bikini top. Slowly I slid my hands down her tits. I could feel her hard nipples through the material in the palm of my hands. I softly held her breast in each hand. With my touch and my arms around her she had backed into me. My hard dick was now pushing into her back just above her ass. Eventually I raised the bikini top over her head leaving her topless.

Now for the bottoms but before I could reach for them she turned, pressing her breast into and said, "I can take these down. Why don't you take a seat?" Holly said.

A little disappointed I returned to my seat. Holly stood maybe two feet in front of me moving her hips and playing with the sides of her thong. Almost like she was in a strip club. Holly turned her ass towards me and continued to sway.

Holly stopped, spread her feet a little wider and hooked the sides of the thong with her thumbs. Keeping her legs straight the entire time she slowly pushed the thong down. The material gradually was pulled from between her cheeks and down to her thigh's. Only bending at the waist she lowered the thong to the floor and left her bare ass pointing right at me.

I reached out and took a cheek in each hand and caressed her ass as she continued to stay bent over and looking over her shoulder back at me. I could see her asshole and pussy slit but I need a better view. I squeezed and spread her ass open exposing the best asshole I have ever seen. It was tan and clean. By clean I mean it matched all of her other skin perfectly. With Lexi hers was just a darker shade of pink but was different from the rest of her skin. Kim had creamier white skin so her pink little ass stood out quite a bit. Holly on the other hand had the same color skin running into her puckered hole. It was amazing.

"Your ass is perfection Holly. You have the best and cutest asshole I have ever seen. Now that was creepy but I don't care." I said.

"Thank you Steve. I actually love my ass and take a lot of pride in it." Holly said.

"You should. Your hole is perfect." I said.

"Want to know my secret." Holly said.

"Yes, whatever it is I need my wife to do it." I said.

"Well I actually just finished having it bleached a couple of months ago." Holly said.

"I've heard of that. I didn't know it was real. It looks amazing and makes me want to do some really bad things to you." I said.

"If that's the case I like bad things." Holly said.

That was the go ahead I needed. I got on my knees behind her so my face was even with her ass. First I kissed her cheeks as I caressed them with my hands. Slowly I made my way towards the center. Once close I took one long lick from the bottom of her pussy and down her whole crack. Holly jumped in excitement as my tongue traced over her ass.

"Fuck that feels good Steve, lick my ass." Holly said.

After a few more licks I focused on her asshole. I let go of one cheek and grabbed her hand. I placed her hand on the cheek that I let go of. Holly knew what I wanted as she pulled that cheek. That gave me a free hand to fondle her. I first went to her tits and played with her nipples and then down to her pussy. After a couple minutes I really wanted to get her to orgasm before Lexi called so I pulled away and had her sit in the chair and spread her legs wide.

"Fuck your pussy is amazing too." I said. This was the first time I saw her pussy from the front. It was completely bare. Her pussy looked tight and fresh like any twenty year old should.

I pushed her legs back to her head and got back to work. This time I spent time on her ass and pussy but mostly her ass. One hand worked her clit as I tried pushing my tongue into her ass. After a little persuasion my tongue pushed in and I started thrusting it in and out. After only a few thrusts she was in the throws of an orgasm.

"I'm cumming Steve. Oh fuck! Keep tongue fucking my ass. Fuck this is amazing." Holly said.

Once she calmed down I said, " That was great and you are delicious."

"No that was un-fucking-believable. I have never cum from someone licking me there. How did I get so lucky to meet you tonight?" Holly said as she pulled me into a kiss.

"Your wife is one lucky girl." Holly said. After we broke our kiss and I stood up. "Do I get to meet this thing that has been making this huge bulge in your pants." Her hand was now grabbing my prick through my shorts.

Right then my phone rang and we both were surprised. It was Lexi. I answered and told her I would be right out. The timing was great because there was no way I would actually fuck another girl without talking to Lexi first.

"Your wife is here?" Holly said shockingly.

"Yes, she is waiting for me in the car." I said.

"Weren't you worried about getting caught?" Holly said.

I didn't want to give Holly the whole back-story but something to keep her interested.

"Maybe a little but I think she would have really liked to watch." I said.

"Really? That is really hot." Holly said.

"I better buy all these swimsuits and get out to the car. Thanks for the great night." I said.

"OK, but I am a little disappointed I didn't get to play with him." Holly said about my dick she was still holding.

"Maybe tomorrow night. You do still have to try on that last bikini for me. I will have to see that tomorrow." I said.

"True, I want to make sure you are satisfied with all the swimsuits." Holly said.

Holly rung me up and we said our goodbyes. She never even bothered putting her clothes back on. Once out of the store I could not wait to get back to Lexi and tell her everything.

"Where have you been mister?" Lexi said with a straight face as I opened the door, "And why do you have a raging hard-on?"

"You won't believe me. It was crazy." I said.

"Did you fuck somebody?" Lexi said.

"No I did not fuck her. I would only have sex with somebody if you were totally ok with it and the person." I said.

"Ok good answer," Lexi said with a smile, "and to be honest Steve I totally trust you so in the future you can make the decision. The thought of you fucking some random person is really turns me on. I am completely yours but if you have a good opportunity I want you to take it. Have fun and I know you have the stamina to always take care of me." Lexi said.

"You are amazing honey. I will never do anything to harm our marriage and what we have. If I do ever have any opportunities you will be the first to know. I will never hide anything from you. I'm still shocked by what happened tonight anyways. I'm sure it will not be a common occurrence." I said.

"So what did you do with this girl? Tell me the story." Lexi said.

"I am so hard right now. Would you mind playing with him as I told you?" I said.

"The answer to that question is always a yes." Lexi said.

I undid my shorts and pulled out my cock right in the center of the parking lot in our convertible. There were only a couple cars in the whole lot and I didn't see anybody so we were pretty safe.

Lexi wrapped her hand around my cock and stroked me. "Lets hear it." Lexi said.

I started from the beginning and walking into the store. When I got to the first good part with the flirting and Holly flashing me Lexi would stroke faster. I could tell she was getting super turned on.