How Girls Night Changed My Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need these shorts off Steve. I need you to play with my clit." Lexi said. She pulled off her shorts but left her crotch-less panties on.

As I rubbed her clit I got back to the story with picking out swimsuits and eventually making it to the back wall suits. I told her about all the different scandalous bikinis had and how sexy she was going to look in them. Then I continued to the part where Holly offered to try them on for me. This sent Lexi into orgasm.

"Fuck I am so turned on." Lexi said, "Keep rubbing my clit Steve. Fuck!"

Lexi then got on her knees in the passenger seat and leaned over into my lap to take my cock into her mouth. 'Fuck I love my life and my wife' I thought to myself.

I went on to tell her about the first bikini. I described every part of Holly's body and how it looked in the bikini. I told her how Holly's spin and shapely ass were turning me on. Lexi got more and more aggressive the farther the story went. I had not gotten to the good part and her pussy was dripping wet. Lexi was on the verge of another orgasm. Now onto the thong bikini and where things got good. Once again I described everything to the bikini to her nipples be visible through the material and her camel toe.

"You asked her to change right there?" Lexi came off my dick asked surprised, "that's hot."

"Yeah honey. Holly was fun about the whole thing. I could tell she was excited." I said and Lexi went back to sucking.

I told her how I stood behind Holly and helped her undress. How I felt her tits in my hands and Holly's body pushed back against my hard cock. I continued to her dropping her thong and how Holly wanted me to do bad things to her. Another orgasm started for Lexi but I did not stop telling her the story of me grabbing and kissing her ass. Lexi's orgasm continued through me telling her I licked Holly's asshole.

"Oh fuck Steve. Tell me you got her off." Lexi said. I explained every detail of me tongue fucking her and the orgasm. Lexi's sucking was very intense and reliving the story made me cum. I erupted, shot after shot into Lexi. She swallowed every bit.

"The end." I said.

"Oh my gosh that was hot. I can't believe you didn't fuck her. I want you to run back in there and ram your dick into her ass. Fuck that was amazing." Lexi said.

"I'm glad you liked my story. I had a feeling you would. I think everything is locked by now and I wanted to check with you first." I said.

"Thank you but next time if you are in a situation like that, fuck her brains out. You have to go back tomorrow night. I can't wait to her what she feels like." Lexi said

"I guess if you really want me to I will go fuck Holly." I said.

"Hell yes. I am going to have to go to the store first without you so I can have a better mental image of her." Lexi said. She sounded just as excited as I was and that makes the whole experience even better.

"Sounds like a plan. Lets get home and see what you got." I said.

We got back home and carried all of Lexi and my bags into the house. It was getting a little late but I still wanted to see some of the clothes Lexi picked out.

"What did you end of buying?" Lexi asked.

"Well I wanted to upgrade some of our technology so I got a few video cameras which you can guess why I wanted those. Then a new computer to edit any videos we may make. Then lastly you know I was really interested in photography back in college so I bought myself a really nice camera. The camera is really a professional one and I thought I could start practicing taking pictures. I know a little from the classes I took a long time ago so for now it will be a hobby. I think it could be fun. Enough about my stuff I bought. How about you pick a few things to try on and model for me. I can start my photography business now but I can only pay you in love, dick and orgasms." I said.

"I guess that payment will work. Let me pick out a few sexy things." Lexi said as she disappeared into our bedroom as I waited downstairs on the couch. I got my camera ready.

Lexi reappeared down the steps in a skintight skirt that ended just a few inches below her pussy. Her top was a collar around her neck that swept down her chest and then wrapping around her back. Showing a little side-boob and stopped just above her navel leaving a few inches of her tight stomach exposed. I wasted no time getting my camera pointed on her.

"That looks great honey. Stay on the steps and let me get a few pictures." I said. Lexi then started posing. She was a natural and I only had to give a few directions when I wanted to get a little sexier.

"Lexi, I want to see you get a little wild. Spread your feet a little wider and play with the bottom of your skirt." I said. Bright red silk panties showed from under her skirt. "Pull up the skirt more and then shows me more stomach." It was really nice to give direction to my wife. She was comfortable and sexy.

"Lexi you look so good. I think you might have missed your calling in life." I said.

"Well thank you. Being your model is really fun and I feel so naughty taking these pictures." Lexi said.

"I know I am really liking this. I think I could really get into being a photographer. Lets do one more outfit. Make it a good one." I said and she ran back to our room to change.

Lexi did not disappoint. She returned back down the step in some lingerie that she must of bought in the store I was not allowed in. Lexi came down the steps in a black lace teddy. The best parts were it was partially transparent that her tight pussy slit was peeking through the fabric and it was cup-less. Black straps formed a triangle around each breast.

"How in the world do I not get to fuck you tonight when you come out wearing that." I said.

"I know honey. I am dripping wet but your dick was too much for me yesterday. Never have we fucked that many times in a week, let alone in one day. Hopefully I'm ready in a day or so. I can't wait to have him back inside me." Lexi said.

"Can I have another blowjobs later? I am so turned on by you." I asked.

"Of course. Do you really have to ask? Lets take some more pictures." Lexi said.

"Yeah, lets go in the living room." I said.

"Sounds great. Would you mind getting naked so I can watch your hard cock while I pose. Seeing you hard will help me get in a sexier mood." Lexi said.

"You are something else now. I would not change it for anything." I said.

I took off my clothes and directed Lexi to the formal sofa. Lexi sat right on the edge of the cushion and started conservative with her knees tight together and her hands covering her tits. It progressed quickly to being naughty with her playing with her tits and nipples. Her knees parted giving me a great view of the thin fabric disguising her pussy and disappearing into her crack.

"Get on your knees and show me your ass." I said. Lexi kept striking sexy poses. "You look so sexy honey. Bend over and pull your thong to the side. I want to see that asshole."

Lexi did everything I asked and more by putting her own spin on things. Her asshole looked so good.

"I just want to lick your little hole. It looks so good through the camera." I said.

"Maybe you should get over here and lick it." Lexi said.

"I won't turn that down." I said.

"Be soft honey. Its still a little sore." Lexi said.

Her thong slipped back into her crack so I pulled it to the side and gazed at her puckered star.

"Have you ever heard of anal bleaching?" I asked.

"Yeah honey but only recently. I remembered some big Hollywood movie talked about it but I didn't know or care about it back then. Ever since our whole anal experience started I remembered that movie so I actually research it a little bit. Why do you not like my asshole?" Lexi sarcastically said.

"No way honey. You know I fantasized about your asshole for years. I was just curious because Holly said she bleached hers so I was just wondering." I said.

"Personally I don't look at my asshole very often so I don't know what the difference would really be." Lexi said.

"I don't really know that's why I was asking. Sorry for the distraction. Can I get back to licking your perfect asshole?" I said.

"Well, now I am curious. You just took some picture of my ass. Did you get any close ups?" Lexi said.

Fortunately and maybe a little embarrassing is that many of the pictures of her ass were close ups. I said, "Yeah I got a few."

"Great, I want to see. Then you can get me off." Lexi said as we sat on the couch and I pulled up the pictures on the digital screen on the camera. I found a good one that the entire picture was just her asshole and the skin circling it.

"Wow, that is a close up. So how did Holly's asshole look?" Lexi said.

"Holly's asshole was all the same color as the rest of her skin. See how yours is different. Hers is all uniform." I said.

"Yeah I see what you mean. I think I want to bleach mine. I want to talk with Holly and have her tell me all about it. I probably shouldn't walk into the store and ask her about her anal bleaching. I think I should meet her and get to know her a little before that conversation." Lexi said.

"I don't know it might work. I mean she let me lick her ass within an hour of meeting her but getting to know her is probably a better idea. Also, you only bleach it if you want to. I think you are perfect so it's your call." I said.

"Those are all good points plus I don't want to mess up the opportunity for you to fuck her. We'll figure that out later. Where were we before you brought that all up?" Lexi said.

I got down on my knees in front of her and pushed her legs back and moved the thong to the side. "I was about the eat your amazing ass." I said, "This is the same position I had Holly in and she came so hard."

"Oh yeah Steve. Lick me like you licked that little slut. Make me cum on your face." Lexi said.

I repeated almost the same oral I performed on Lexi as I did on Holly. I played with her clit and worshiped her ass. Only after a couple minutes she was cumming.

"That was quick. It gets me so fucking hot thinking of you licking Holly's ass." Lexi said.

"Let me blow you and then I want to plan out your night tomorrow. Just think tomorrow night you will have that little twenty year old holding your cock like I am and then slipping it into her mouth. Hopefully she will know what to do with a cock this big. Don't hurt her with your monster." Lexi said.

Hearing Lexi talk about another women blowing me was so sexy and made me only last a little longer than she did. It was getting late and we where both ready for bed. Lexi planned the whole night from her going shopping after at the store after work. To what positions I should use. Lexi seemed more excited than I was and I don't know if that's possible. Lexi figured since she would be super horny while I was gone she would go to a sex store after checking out Holly. Find some more toys to try and then masturbate all night.

The next morning we woke up on time so we didn't have to rush out the door. I thought I would join Lexi in the shower in hopes she was back to normal and have a good quickie. I stepped in the shower with my morning-wood sticking straight out.

"What do you think you are doing mister?" Lexi said.

"I need a shower before work and maybe some good pussy to start the day off right. How does she feel?" I asked.

"She feels great but you are not getting any. You have to save everything for Holly. I want you at full strength." Lexi said.

"Are you serious? You know all to well I don't have a problem keeping him hard."

"Oh I know but I want you to give Holly the best fuck she will ever have. I want you to be able to give her some big loads. So I am making you wait and be patient for tonight." Lexi said.

"This is going to be a long day. Hopefully this thing will go down before I get to work or my employees will really get an eyeful." I said.

"That's fine. All the females will want it and the males will be jealous." Lexi said.

I knew that was not the case and said. "Your crazy. My employees would be thinking why the fuck does my boss have a hard on."

"Yeah that's probably true but you're still not getting any and don't even think about rubbing one out." Lexi said.

"Fine but if I get blue-balls I'm blaming you." I said.

"Oh poor baby. Your WIFE is only letting you go fuck another girl. I think you will survive." Lexi said.

"Very true. Have I ever told you how amazing you are?" I said as I pulled her in for a kiss.

We ended the shower, got dressed and both headed out the door. We both had pretty serious jobs and at this point in our careers Lexi probably had more stress than me. Lexi was a VP for a big marketing firm. Being so high up in the company came with a lot of responsibility and discretion so I knew our new lifestyle could not become public knowledge outside of people we trusted and I guess one young swimsuit store worker. Me on the other hand was the owner and president of my own company I started a few years back. The company started with just me and now has grown to over fifty employees. We do business across the country and it continues to grow.

I knew I would be useless at work today so I decided to take half the day off and go to the country club. I figured a little golf and working out could take my mind off of that nights activities. It turned out to not work that well. I played terrible and lost my money to some old regulars at the club. Working out felt good because I could transfer my sexual frustration into the weights.

Finally it was early evening and I got a text from Lexi that said, "Holly is cuter that I imagined. I hope everything goes perfect tonight because I really want you to fuck her."

I sent back, "Me too. Come to the club right now for dinner."

I was nervous about everything going good that night. I hoped Holly would still be interested and not be second guessing any of the previous nights activities. I could not believe how nervous I was. I felt like I was single again and back dating people. Lexi showed up to dinner we ate and then she wanted to get me home to prepare for that night. Finally I wasted away the whole day. All I had to do was go home shower and change. Once again I tried to get Lexi in the shower with me but she refused but when I got out she was sitting on the bed with the clothes she had picked out for me. Lexi chose my tightest jeans I owned, a t-shirt and some leather boots.

"You forgot my underwear." I said.

"No I didn't." Lexi said

"My dick will be really no.ticeable in these pants without something holding him down. Especially in my current state." I said. I had a semi hard cock, which was consistent throughout the day.

"I know I think Holly will like it." Lexi said.

"I'm more worried about my walk through the mall too the store." I said.

"Relax, it will be fun. Now I am off to the sex store. Do you want me to get anything particular?" Lexi said.

"Whatever looks good to you honey. Have fun." I said.

"Not as much fun as you. Bye." Lexi said.

A little while later I left for the mall. I showed up to the mall about fifteen minutes before closing. The mall was dead and I only passed a few people on my walk to the swimsuit store. Holly was standing towards the back of the store and look gorgeous. Unfortunately she was not alone. Holly was helping two women with their swimsuit selections. I browsed the board shorts for a few minutes hoping the shoppers would leave soon. Holly noticed my arrival after about five minutes. We made eye contact and her smile relieved all my nerves. I heard her tell the ladies the store was closing soon and that she needed to help the gentleman on the other side of the store. Holly had a bounce in her step, as she skipped over to me in excitement. Her boobs bounced in her loose fitting tank top and her tan toned legs looked great in the tight little cotton skirt she had on.

"Oh my gosh Steve. I was getting so worried you were not coming." Holly said as she hugged me, "I have been looking forward to seeing you all day."

"Me too. I have been thinking of you all day and how amazing last night was." I said and slipped my hand down to her ass. The skirt was so thin and I did not feel any underwear so I was almost certain she was going commando.

"I don't want to stop holding you but it looks like the shoppers are done and now are looking at us a little weird. Let me go ring them up so I can lock up." Lexi said. The shoppers were looking our way with a questioning look but they could only see us from the chest up with the clothing and displays blocking their few so my hand on Holly's ass went unnoticed. The girls walked out of the store. Holly locked the door and rolled down one of those metal gates that covered the whole front of the store.

We were now alone and nobody could possibly bother us. Holly ran across the store, jumped in my arm, wrapping her legs around my waist and kissed me. I slid my hands up her thighs and under her skirt and onto her ass.

"No underwear?" I said.

"Nope" Holly said as I grabbed her luscious ass. "I have been so horny all day that I couldn't have anything touching my pussy."

"Oh my gosh. You are so fucking sexy. I don't think I can wait any more." I said.

"I still have to try on that last swimsuit for you." Holly said.

"True but hurry. I am ready to get you naked." I said.

"I know, me too. Just be patient. Let me go change. I have a few blankets in the backroom. Could you grab those and lay them out in front of the couch." Holly said.

"Sure, I like that you came prepared." I said.

"Great! I will be back in a minute." Holly said.

I laid out the blankets and then sat on the couch waiting for her return. A couple minutes later Holly returned in the smallest bikini I have ever seen on a person. The triangles on the top could not cover her whole nipple. The sides of the areolas were exposed and the thin fabric showed her hard nips clearly. The bottoms consisted of tiny stings that came together at a little piece of fabric maybe an inch wide. Her pussy lips were barely contained.

"You look amazing. Holy shit! Your body is perfect for that suit." I said.

"Why thank you. I don't think I would wear it to the beach but I will put it on for you anytime." Holly said.

"Get over here so I can have a closer look." I said.

Holly stood directly in front of me. I let me hands roam her body and she slowly turned in a circle. I rubbed from her legs to her tits and everything in between. I tried to take in everything.

"Steve you have treated me so good from last night and all the amazing things you are telling me that now it's your turn for me to treat you. How about you stand up and let me show you my appreciation." Holly said.

Holly then took the bottom of my t-shirt and raised it above my head. Standing without my shirt she got on her tiptoes to kiss me on the lips. As she lowered her kisses went to my neck to my chest. Kissing each nipple and down my abs to my belly button. At this point she had taken my seat on the couch.

"I can't wait to see your cock Steve. Touching it last night made me so curious to see what was hiding behind your shorts. It felt so big. Bigger than any cock I have felt before." Holly said as she undid my belt and buttons to my pants. Holly spread open my jeans showing my crotch and the top of my ridged shaft. The rest was down my pant leg. "I see no underwear for you either. I love how clean you look." Holly said as she ran her fingers over where my pubic hair should be.

"Thanks. I'm glad you like it." I said.

Holly reached down my pant leg and grabbed hold of my shaft. She pulled my cock free. Gasping as she held my bare cock. "I don't know what to say. You are huge." She kept moving my cock in all directions as if she was inspecting it. "I was not expecting it to look like this. I knew you felt big but not this big. I think we will have a good night." Holly said with a big smile.