How Girls Night Changed My Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crazy. I like it though. So you fucked Kim again today?" Matt said in a matter of fact kind of way.

"Yeah about an hour ago." I said

"Cool. How was it?" Matt said.

"It was great." I said

"That's it? I want to hear more than that." Matt said.

I gave him a quick rundown of the events. I kept it short because more people were arriving and I did not want anyone to overhear our conversation. I left Lexi out of the story. I had to talk to Kim and Lexi to make sure they were ok with sharing that part.

"Dude, I am so fucking horny now." Matt said

"I don't need to know that. Keep that to yourself." I said

"I am going to get Kim to go fool around with me in the bathroom." Matt said.

"Take a guest room. Just clean up. That's all I ask." I said

Matt went and whispered in Kim's ear and walked into the house. A few minutes later Kim stood up and walked to the house. I couldn't help to think about the fact of; Matt was going to be fucking the pussy I came in about thirty minutes ago.

I made my way around the pool deck. Greeting friends and colleagues. Lexi and Holly were tied at the hip, talk and laughing. It was great to see.

One person that caught my eye was one of Lexi's other close friends Amy. Amy was super cute and a killer body. She was tall, with great curves and huge fake boobs. It was no secret. A few years she was flat chested and then she showed up with tits. Probably double D's.

We were getting low on ice and drinks so I made my way to the garage. I noticed my neighbor Carrie out in her yard. Being nice and somewhat interested in her I went to say hello.

"Sorry about all the cars." I said.

"No problem at all. Having a party?" Carrie said as she eyed me up and down.

I was only in my swimsuit but she had seen me in less. I don't know why I was always a little intimidated by Carrie in the past. Before she seemed cold but now she couldn't be nicer.

"Yeah. A barbeque and swim party with lots of people. If you don't have any plans you should come over. We have good food, nice pool and plenty of drinks." I said

"I don't want to crash your party and I don't know anybody." Carrie said

"Do you have any plans this afternoon?" I asked

"No I guess I don't. Jim is out of town and I am home alone, again." Carrie said with sadness in her voice.

"Then I am not taking no for an answer. I promise you will have a good time and you can meet new people." I said

"You make some good points Steve. I guess I will go change." Carrie said

"Perfect, I will wait for you out here. I will walk you in and introduce you to everyone." I said

"You don't have to wait outside. I will only be a few minutes. Please come in." Carrie said

We walked through her huge garage filled classic and sports cars. I was ready to stop and admire their beauty but continued behind Carrie. We went through a huge mudroom into a beautiful house. Everything was perfect and looked very expensive.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. You can make yourself comfortable." Carrie said.

With all my recent success with sex my mind was expecting real life to be like the porn movies. A few thoughts crossed my mind of just getting naked right in her kitchen and fuck her when she came down the stairs. Or maybe she would come back naked and take me to her love chamber. I threw those thoughts away and returned to the real world. Not every woman was going to get naked for me.

My last thoughts were right as Carrie came around the corner in a short sundress. I could only see the tie of her swimsuit around her neck.

"You look great! Are you ready to go?" I said

"I guess. Are you sure its ok if I come to your party?" Carrie asked

"Of course. It's my party and I want you to come. Shall we?" I asked and offered my arm to hold.

She interlocked her arm and said, "Thank you. You are such a gentleman."

"No problem. Now after all these years living next to each other we can finally get to know each other." I said

Back at the party things were going well. Everybody seemed to be enjoying him or herself. I introduced Carrie to most of the people at the party. Lexi seemed surprised by her showing up to our party. Over the years not many words were said between Lexi and Carrie. Lexi thought she did not like us as neighbors even though we never caused problems.

Lexi was a gracious host and welcomed her into our yard and made her fit right in. I found myself talking to Carrie for most of the party. She was an incredible woman who was in a terrible marriage. She got married young. Carrie was a model in New York City. Her husband was an up and coming businessman in the financial world. He was older and wealthy. She was naïve and started dating him. Few months later she got pregnant and they got married. Her husband started out nice and caring but the longer they stayed together the more controlling and distant he became. She stayed with him for their child.

Now their daughter is off at college. Carrie is home alone most of the time and her husband is traveling for work. They barely talk anymore except when he needs something from her.

I felt terrible for her. I realized that her cold exterior for all of those years was from the difficulties in life and her marriage. Throughout the day, whether it was when Lexi and I talking to her or some of our friends, I could see her open up and walls come down. Carrie seemed happy to be with people and not alone in her big house.

On top of that, got her to go down the slide and I was able to see her out of the sundress. She wore a one-piece suit. It was not a frumpy one piece though. It had a low cut top and straps that intersected the midsection holding the top to the bottoms. Through the straps showed little sections of her toned stomach. I swear I could see her six-pack. The bottom of the swimsuit was cut high in the hips and showed a ton of leg. Her tall sexy body looked flawless.

Towards the end of the party when most of the families were leaving and just adults were left. People were in different seating areas around the pool. I sat under the covered patio observing everybody. Lexi and Holly were sitting right next to each other in a happy conversation with Amy and her husband. Kim and Matt were talking to a few other couples. Matt was fawning over Kim. Always had his hands on her. Groping her breast and ass every so often.

Carrie saw me sitting by myself and stood up from the group she was in and came to sit with me.

"What are you doing over here by yourself?" Carrie asked

"Nothing, just relaxing and enjoying the view of everybody. I hope you had a good time." I said

"I had a great time. I'm so glad you made me come to the party. The only parties I go to anymore are with rich old business associates of my husband. The men are creepy and lewd. The parties are no fun at all." Carrie said

"That's to bad. Any party or get together we have from now on, you will be invited." I said

"Great, it will be good to have a little fun in my life." Carrie said

"Whatever I can do to help. Now that I feel like were good friends I want to extend an open invitation to you. Please come over to hang out or swim whenever you want. I don't like that you are always alone. Lexi and I will keep you company whenever you would like." I said

"You might get more than you bargained for with that offer. You might get sick of me." Carrie said.

"No way. Just give us call or come right over. I will apologize right now for anything inappropriate you might see. Sorry for what you saw in the garage a week ago too. When it is just the two of us home we kind of have a clothing optional policy. Your welcome to walk right in or come swimming I just had to give you fair warning." I said

"Good to know. I was a little shocked when I saw you naked in your garage and Lexi, um touching you. Don't apologize for it though. I wish I had a husband that, well looked as good as you and was that excited for me to come home. I mean you looked really excited to see her... Sorry I said to much." Carrie said. Her husband had gone grey and was definitely not in shape.

"No, no. Don't worry about it. Were both adults and sexual innuendos never hurt anyone. Now that all the families are gone, the party is turning into a top or bottom party." I said seeing what reaction I would get.

Carrie looked at me trying to figure out what I meant and then said, "What's that?"

"Well a top or bottom party is you get to pick to wear your top or your bottom and nothing else." I said

Carrie looked at we with wide eyes and tried to process what I just said. I was only kidding but her answer surprised me.

"I'm not in a bikini. I will have to run home and get something. How soon are you starting it?" Carrie said

My face was probably a little shocked at this point. I was expecting more resistance or her saying she would just go home. Carrie was ready and willing to participate. I was trying to think if I could really get this to happen but that thought quickly ended. There was no way people would participate and I didn't want everyone there to participate. I had a couple of employees and other close friends whose conservative lifestyles would prevent the semi nude party. Plus I could not have that information get around town that I had a nude party. It was not good for our professional lives. Only people we trusted could be a part of our new lifestyle. At least I knew Carrie was a possibility to come into our inner circle though.

"I'm just kidding. It was a joke but if you want to, I wont stop you." I laughed.

"Hey that wasn't nice." Carrie laughed and slapped my shoulder.

"Sorry but it was pretty funny." I said

"Maybe a little." Carrie said. Her face was a little red with embarrassment.

"I think its cool you would do it. I would have totally be down with it and I would have looked good in my tank top." I said

Carrie laughed and the embarrassment left her face and then said, "You would have picked to wear the top. That's hilarious."

"Yeah, no harm in showing off the good. Which were you going to pick?" I said

Carrie said, "Good question. I don't really like my boobs that much. They are too small."

I cut in and said, "Don't sell yourself short. You should let an expert be a judge of that." I said with a smile.

"You're a funny guy. To continue I might have picked bottoms as well because I am more confident with what I have down low." Carrie said.

"Good to know. Now all I have to do is convince everybody else to have this party so I can see you have naked. I accept this challenge." I joked with her.

"Deal. You set it up and both of us will we walking around naked from the waste down." Carrie said laughing.

"Its not fair though because you've already seen me naked." I said

"That's not my fault. You chose to walk naked in your garage." Carrie said

"Maybe but I still think we should be even. Next time you are naked in your garage just let me know." I said

"Sure, I'll give you a call."

"I will be waiting by my phone." I joked.

"Seriously though. Thanks for inviting me to the party. This has been the most fun I have had in years. I have an early morning tomorrow so I should probably head back home." Carrie said

"Thanks for coming. I'll walk you home. It has been a blast getting to know you and I am sure we will see more of you now." I said

"Definitely and thanks for being such a gentleman. Let me just go say goodbye to your wife."

Carrie went and hugged Lexi. After a few words and another hug she walked back towards me.

"You have yourself a great wife. Lexi is so nice and beautiful." Carrie said.

"I know. I got pretty lucky to have her." I said

"I only wish we could have gotten to know each other sooner. We missed out on years of friendship." Carrie said

"We will have to make the most of it going forward." I said

The walk to her house did not take long. We exchanged phone numbers. She thanked me again. We hugged and she kissed me on the cheek. She lingered a little longer than a neighborly goodbye should last and then we parted ways.

My mind raced on how I could possible fuck my older sexy neighbor. Her classic and elegant beauty was mesmerizing. I had to figure out a way to fuck her and luckily I had a sexy wife that would help me.

Back at my house the group had thinned out more. It was down to seven people including me. There was Kim, Matt, Amy, John (Amy's Husband), Holly and Lexi. Most of our parties ended with the three couples because we were all best friends. The girls were all in a close group talking. There seemed to be a lot of giggles so I had my guesses for what their conversation consisted of. The guys were under the covered porch watching some baseball on the TV.

I sat with my buddies. We just had small talk until John asked out of the blue.

"So I heard you fucked Kim?" John said

"What?" I said shocked.

"Yeah I heard it from Amy and Matt just now." John said

"What the fuck? Can no one keep a secret? Yes we did. What do you want to know?" I said

"Everything, this is crazy." John said.

I went through most of the story of the first time with Kim. I left out anything that I didn't think he or Matt needed to know.

"Holy shit. I didn't know you had anal with her. Fuck dude that is awesome. Your totally ok with this Matt?" John asked

"Yeah my marriage has never been better. I can't keep up with Kim and she has never been happier. If it wasn't for them fucking I would have never put it in Kim's ass and there is nothing I like more right now. Matter of fact Steve fucked her again right before the party." Matt said

"Seriously?" John said

"Yeah it was pretty fucking good too." I said. No reason to hide it now.

"Just don't fuck my wife." John said.

Right about then the girls made their way over to us. It was getting dark and they were going to go into the house. The caterers were cleaning up too so we needed to get out of their way.

"What were you guys talking about?" Amy said as we went silent as we saw them approach.

John held nothing back and said, "We were talking about Steve fucking Kim in the ass." Everyone stared at John at his blunt statement. "Oh shit, I forgot your friend was here." Talking about Holly.

"It's alright we were talking about the same thing. She knows everything. Can you believe that story?" Amy said directing her question at John.

"No I still don't really believe it. For how long we have all been friends and for this to happen now and everybody be cool about it. Its unbelievable." John said

"I know. I still can't believe you fit a dick that big in you ass." Amy said to Kim.

"Took a little bit but he fit and felt amazing. Lexi has ass fuck him too." Kim said

Everyone turned to look at Lexi. Obviously they had not talk about that or anything with Holly.

"Hold on." John said, "Steve and Lexi have had anal too? And how big is this dick were talking about?"

"We don't need to talk about that." I tried to interject.

Nobody must have heard me because they just carried on their conversation as if I was not a part of it.

"Almost ten inches is what I heard." Matt said

"I can confirm that." Kim said

"No way! I don't believe it." John said

"Can we please change the subject?" I said but ignored again.

"I don't believe it either." Amy said.

"Lexi and I have seen it and fucked it and it's big." Kim said

I know I am proud of my man piece but having it openly discussed right in front of me was embarrassing. These were life long friends discussing my dick. Awkward.

"We might need proof." Amy said

"What more can we do?" Lexi finally spoke up.

"I say he whips it out." John said.

"Yes, I'm curious to now. I want to see what has been fucking Kim." Matt said

"Me too. I want to see it." Amy said

"Me too!" Holly said

"Four against three. We win the vote. Whip it out." Amy said

"I should get a say in this. I'm not some circus novelty show." I said

"You lost we won." John said.

"I'll vote for it too. I'm always down to see it again." Kim said

"Are you guy serious?" I asked

Lexi stepped in and I was hoping to my defense. It was not. "Lets go inside and give him a few minutes to get it hard and we'll do it." Lexi said. I looked at her and she smiled and said to me, "What the hell? You got something special. Might as well show it off."

"Fuck me!" I said a little frustrated.

"You're already getting enough." John said

We all walked inside and I could not believe what I was about to do. Everyone sat down on the couches and got ready for my show. If I was going to show what I had, I might as well do it right. I had to be hard and I had to get the spandex off.

"Kim and Lexi can I talk to you for a minute." I said

Both followed me upstairs. I wanted to be mad at them but honestly how could I possibly be mad with how good they treat me.

"I need some help getting the spandex off and one of you is helping me get hard." I said as I dropped my shorts.

"Why do you have my workout shots on?" Lexi said

"I needed to contain my erection after what you and Kim did to me. Kim suggested your spandex. They worked well but they are so tight. Took me a few minutes to get them on." I said

"Well let's not make our guests wait to long." Lexi said.

Lexi and Kim both went to their knees in front of me. Kim licked the tip of my dick that was exposed from the bottom of the shorts.

"Get the shorts off first." I said

Each girl took a side of the spandex as they pealed them from my body. It felt so good to be released from the tight confines of the spandex. Lexi grabbed the base of my cock and offered it to Kim. Kim quickly took the tip into her mouth. I was quickly growing as Lexi jacked me and Kim massaged my head with her mouth.

"Honestly I think both of you should be naked to. Were all in this together right?" I said as I grabbed the ties to their bikinis. They ignored my comment and continued with the oral stimulation

The tops fell forward and exposed their breast. I was rock hard by that point be the double action on my cock was incredible. They switched the sucking and jacking a few times. Within a couple minutes each girl was deep throating me. Lexi was admiring Kim's skills when she snapped back to reality.

"I really want to continue but I don't think he can get much harder. We should probably get out there." Lexi said. There was disappointment on all of our faces.

Reminding them of my previous statement I said, "If I am going out there naked so are you two. We all did this together."

"I'm fine with that." Kim said. Her wildness and confidence made her comfortable with the situation. It probably really turned her on too.

Lexi on the other hand was getting more comfortable with her new self but those underlying beliefs and modesty was coming out again. She was comfortable around Kim and me. Getting naked in front of the rest of the group was getting to her and showed on her face.

Kim spoke first and said, "You are the sexiest person here. Your body is perfect. You have nothing to be ashamed of or nervous about. I know Matt and John are going to love it."

Lexi look at me nervously and I said, "I know I am going to love looking at you. Hell I am happy to show off my beautiful wife. You do it only if you want to. I'm happy to keep you for myself to."

"Sharing is caring." Kim said

"Alright I'll do it. What the hell." Lexi said

We made our way down the stairs. Both girls were in front of me, blocking me from view. Matt and Johns mouths were side open. Matt was glued on Lexi and John could not figure out which one to look at.

Matt yelled, "This is the best idea we have ever had."

"You can put your clothes back on Steve. I have seen everything I need to see." John said with his eyes glued on the naked girls.

The girls and oddly Matt quickly shushed him and quickly stated the opposite. We made it in front of the couches. The girls still had me block. They had worked out the entrance upstairs.