How Hannah and I Got Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers

After a little while, we got onto the bed and snuggled against each other, talking for a while, before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms. We were awoken by Hannah's mom's voice calling us down some time later. We picked up our clothes and restored everything in the room to its previous position, snuck out and pretended to walk out of Hannah's room as if we'd been up there the whole time.

We joined our moms downstairs and said our goodbyes.

In the course of the following week the carnival came to town. It was THE place to be for young people like Hannah and myself and so after driving to Hannah's house, we told our moms we'd be walking to the carnival as it was a beautiful night and the fresh air would do us good. We were barely around the corner when we started kissing and feeling each other up, as discretely as possible.

After a few minutes, Hannah said:"Follow me, I've got an idea!"

She led me to the dirt path that ran behind her house, it separated their garden – along with the gardens of their neighbors – from a huge corn field; badly lit, it was perfect for our naughty activities! After kissing and fondling each other for another ten minutes, Hannah gave me a naughty smile and whispered:"How about a dare contest, the loser pays for the drinks at the carnival."

Feeling pretty frisky, I raised the stakes and replied:"How about the loser pays for everything?"

"Deal."

"Ok, let's see what you've got." I said.

Hannah took a quick look around before taking off her sweater and hanging it over the fence, separating the dirt path from the corn field. Then she reached under her left arm and lowered the zipper of her dress all the way down and carefully stepped out of it, hanging it next to her sweater. While I gawked at her white panties and bra, she placed her hand on her left hip as she pushed that hip out, creating a very sexy pose.

"Your turn." she said, after giving me a few seconds to lust after her.

After making sure we were still alone on the path, I quickly took off my jeans along with my undies in a single motion. Hannah was pleasantly surprised as my semi-hard dick jumped up. I gripped the base of it with one hand, while giving myself a few good strokes with the other until I was rock hard. Figuring I had outdone her by now, I said:"Your turn!"

Without hesitating too long, she took off her bra and her panties and hung them over the fence over her other clothes; naked except for her shoes, she walked towards the end of the path, until the lighting from the perpendicular alley almost completely illuminated her body. She lingered there for almost a minute, then came back with a big grin on her face and whispered:"Beat that, if you can!"

Matching her dare, I took off the rest of my clothes – except for my shoes and socks – and walked to end of the path, like she'd done; then, jerking my big throbbing dick I walked into the alley and into plain sight. Aside from connecting the main road - where Hannah's front door was - to the dirt path, this alley had no function and was therefor of little interest to anyone passing by. As a result the risk of detection was relatively small, but it was exhilarating nonetheless – after all, anyone passing by the alley and looking in would see me naked, pumping my hard dick with both hands. After several minutes, I turned to head back to Hannah, when I saw her standing just three feet away from me.

Determined to outdo me, she put her hand on my shoulder, indicating that I should remain in my current position and stepped in front of me, her back towards the entrance of the alley. Then she bent forward, taking my aching dick in her mouth and bobbing her head up and down the entire shaft. To top it off, she placed her feet wide apart, giving any potential passer-by a beautiful view of her bum and - provided they had 20/20 vision – her pussy. After sucking me for a good minute or two, she got up and smiled as she stepped back into the cover of darkness of the dirt path. With my dick painfully erect, I followed her and whispered:"I can't believe you just did that, that was so wrong in so many ways!"

Hannah turned around and as she kept walking backwards, glanced at my shaft bouncing obscenely up and down and smirked:"Yeah, I can see it's really bothering you."

Not waiting for my comeback, she continued:"Mmmm, I am just wondering how you're going to beat that!"

"I was thinking of using just my right hand this time." I joked.

Hannah rolled her eyes, but was unable to hide a wide smile before turning around. All kidding aside, I was wondering that exact same thing; she had raised the bar pretty high by going down on me in the alley. Realizing I was close to losing this dare contest, I decided to go with the most far-fetched insane idea I could think of: I picked up my clothes off the ground, took hers from the fence and threw them all into the corn field as far as I could. Before Hannah could object, I lifted her off the ground and into my arms, and walked towards the back of her house; after I roughly kicked open the porch, I carried her into her own backyard.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, her voice trembling with excitement.

"Trust me." I said, passing the outhouse.

"Oh my god, they'll see us." she whispered, as we could see our moms' faces through the window.

"No they can't, it's too dark outside." I said, not really knowing what I was talking about.

As we walked closer, Hannah curled up further in my arms, making herself as small as possible, as if it would lower the chance of detection; luckily for the both of us, we reached the back door without being seen.

"Hold on." I whispered, as I used one hand to open the door.

"Oh my god, you're crazy." she whispered softly as she tightened her grip around my neck. I silently closed the door behind us and tiptoed through the kitchen and into the dark hallway; going on memory more than on sight, I slowly took one step after another, making my way to the bottom of the stairs and started carrying her upstairs. Halfway up, Hannah was noticeably more relaxed as she gave me a peck on the cheek and slowly licked her way to my ear, which she scrupulously started exploring with her tongue.

Smiling, I climbed the last few steps to her room and used her naked bum to push down the door knob, carrying her in and gently laying her down on the bed; after closing the door, I carefully crawled on top of her and started kissing her passionately. Pretty soon our bodies were entangled in the darkness of her room, only the faint moonlight shining through her large window to provide us with some minimal illumination. I ran my hands through her hair, over her breasts and her thighs, while she ran hers through my hair and down my back over and over again. When I felt the time was right, I pressed my hard dick against her thigh and started moving up bit by bit, until I was right in front of her entrance.

Suddenly she reached down between our legs and guided the tip of my hard dick inside of her...

"Are you sure?" I whispered.

"If you pull out, I'll kick your ass and throw you down the stairs."

Normally a comment like this would have cracked me up, but due to the circumstances, it only fueled my own lust and so I carefully penetrated her as far as I could, in one long, slow and gentle push. Because Hannah was soaking wet, I accidently slipped out as I pulled back. She immediately protested by letting out a deep moan; as she grabbed both sides of her head in frustration, she whispered:"That's it, I am kicking your ass!"

As quickly as possible – while hardly being able to contain my amusement - I pushed my wet dick against her pussy and penetrated her again, causing Hannah to gasp and moan all over again. I leaned over her, placed my hands next to her head and started screwing her slowly and deeply, making sure I didn't slip out again!

After several wonderful minutes, I got on my knees between her legs and slowly pushed her knees back until her feet were resting against my chest, then penetrated her again; because my eyes had grown accustomed to the dark, the faint moonlight was enough for me to see Hannah's face contorting with blissful agony as I shafted her very, very deep!!!

After she gasped in some air, she whispered:"Oh my god, you're huge!!!" as she clawed at the bed and her pillow. With each gentle thrust, I ventured a little deeper into her pleasure cave and pretty soon I was nudging against her cervix, which triggered a much needed orgasm within Hannah. As her head started rolling from left to right and back again, I established a nice, steady rhythm and started screwing her, gently but firm and deep. Determined to give her the time of her life, I couldn't afford to get off yet, so I forced myself to think of non-sexual things for a few seconds at a time, each time I was getting too close. My approach seemed to pay off, as two minutes later Hannah took her pillow and used both hands to stuff it in her face in an effort to muffle her cries as the full force of her orgasm hit her. Her muffled cries made my predicament even worse and it took all of my concentration and determination not to shoot my load just yet; I kept screwing her like that for another couple of minutes while she kept letting out high pitched scream deep in her pillow.

Eventually she pushed the pillow off of her face and whispered, panting, completely out of breath:"Oh god, I don't know how much more of this I can take, you're driving me crazy!!!"

"Mission accomplished." I thought to myself as I stopped trying to hold off my orgasm. It took me exactly five seconds to start grunting and groaning; pulling out just in time, I jerked myself to a spectacular finish between her legs and all over her stomach and thighs. Feeling my cum rain down on her skin, she moaned with a wide grin and sighed contently.

When my orgasm was over, I lay down next to her and whispered:"That was... amazing!"

Hannah turned her head towards me and panted:"Yes it was!"

I looked at her and moved my lips towards hers; with both of us still catching our breath we had to breath through our noses for the duration of our kiss, but it was worth it. After the kiss we just rested there for a few minutes, on our side, our bodies turned towards each other; Hannah's right hand caressing my naked body and my left hand caressing hers. Neither of us said a word, we were just enjoying the moment.

Although her hand rarely came anywhere near my wet dick, it reacted to her touch nonetheless; after only ten minutes I was hard as a bone again. When she bumped her hand against my little head, she smiled surprised and whispered:"Oh my, is he ready again?"

"You bet ya!" I whispered.

Hannah rolled onto her back and hiked up her legs, whispering:"Come on then, lover!"

Eagerly, I got on my knees between her legs and gently entered her again.

"Oh yessss..." she whispered.

While I established a comfortable rhythm, I gently placed my hands on her boobs and squeezed them; the feeling of holding them while I was shafting her, made my dick grow to its full potential yet again. Hannah reached back and pressed her hands against the head board, acquiring the support she needed to start humping back against me, actually slamming herself onto my pole with every thrust. I lowered my head and started kissing and licking her boobs, then kissing her lips, her neck, back to her boobs... etc.

After almost ten minutes of heavenly screwing, I couldn't hold it in any longer. "Oh shit, I am cumming." I muttered as I started pulling back, getting my right hand ready to finish the job.

Hannah immediately locked her legs around my backside and replied:"Don't pull out, I want to feel you shoot inside of me!" Too far gone to ask for confirmation, I slammed my dick up to the root several times as my body convulsed and bucked wildly; surprised and a little alarmed, but taking it like a real woman, Hannah moaned and gasped as I penetrated her even deeper than before. Unfortunately for her, the extra deep penetrations quickly subsided as my orgasm died down. Panting, I collapsed on top of her and then rolled off, whispering:"So did you feel me explode?" Hannah gently placed her hand on my head and as she ran it through my hair, she giggled:"No, I was too busy keeping your dick away from my stomach!"

I laughed, but felt like a million bucks after a compliment like that.

"I hope I didn't hurt you." I said.

"A little awkward maybe, but you didn't hurt me." she replied.

We snuggled and talked for the longest time, enjoying each other's company and nakedness, tremendously happy and without a care in the world. When the conversation was getting a bit stale, she unceremoniously asked:"Can you go again? I am horny..."

"I would love to, but I am not sure that I can get it up again, this soon and for a third time!"

"Well, then we'll just have to jumpstart you, won't we?" she said as she scooted down the bed until her face was near my crotch; slowly she opened her willing mouth and swallowed my flaccid dick in one gulp.

"What are you doing, he's still wet from being inside of you!" I said in an attempt to be chivalrous. Letting my dick slip from her mouth for a second, she replied:"Yeah, like I've never tasted myself before!"

While I started fantasizing about what she meant by that, she took my dick back in her mouth, trying to suck and lick it back to life; she moaned suggestively and slid down further until she was on her knees in front of the bed, with my legs hanging next to her face; her head eagerly bobbing up and down. It took her only a few minutes to get my tool growing again and another couple minutes to get it completely hard. When I was hard enough to her liking, she stopped sucking and said:"This will do!"

I scooted over to make room for her on the bed, but she had something else in mind: instead of getting up, she got on all fours and slowly turned to crawl away from me, so that her head was facing the window and her bum was pointing in my direction. When she had assumed the position she had in mind, she looked back at me and asked:"Well?"

I quickly got on my knees behind her and asked:"Uhm, what do you want me to..."

"Don't get any ideas mister... just my pussy for now!" she smirked.

I laughed and as I pushed my hard dick against her tooshie a little too clumsily, she giggled and said:"Just so we're on the same page: it's the bottom opening you're looking for!" We laughed and I playfully slapped her across the ass, whispering:"Stop distracting me, unless you wanna suck me hard again!"

She looked back and purred:"Maybe later, after you've been inside of me again!" followed by the cutest little giggle. Needless this caused my dick to swell up to its maximum size yet again; I didn't waste any time and guided my tool into her pussy and pushed forward.

"Careful!" Hannah hissed as I slowly slid my pole all the way up her love tunnel; when I noticed I had gone as deep as she could take me, I started screwing her at a nice, slow pace.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned as it didn't take her very long to start bucking against me, moaning and rolling her head in pleasure. As I had already cum twice, I had no problem delaying my own orgasm long enough to give her a sensational orgasm, especially in this favorable position; unable to cover her face this time – as she was leaning on her hands - she whimpered and moaned as quietly as possible, while her head jerked wildly in all directions. After making her moan and grunt incessantly for over two minutes, I was getting close myself and said:"Tell me when you want me to cum!" knowing that blowing my load on demand would most likely impress her. In between fiery gasps, she grunted:"NOW!"

I looked down at her naked, sweaty body in the pale moonlight and thought:"Look at this gorgeous girl, on her hands and knees, willingly accepting my big shaft in her warm, wet..."

Then everything went dark and I felt my balls contracting, shooting whatever sperm was left in them, deep into her pussy; after I pulled out, Hannah relaxed and slowly slid her hands forward over the ground until she was flat on her stomach. Deeply satisfied, she sighed and whispered:"God, you've pounded the stuffing out of me!"

I sat down on my butt, my back leaning against the bed and replied:"You're welcome."

Turning her head my way, without moving any other part of her body, she said:"I officially like doggy-style: I really do... big fan, right here!"

I grinned and said:"Yeah, you really opened up to me!"

She laughed, then said:"Instead of making fun of me, you'd better concentrate on getting hard again, because I am going to wanna to do this again real soon... in say half an hour?"

Needless to say, we never made it to that carnival; instead, we made love over and over again; not just that night, but nearly every night we were together after that!

I married Hannah three years later and we've been making sweet love ever since!

THE END.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers
12