How Hannah and I Got Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers

"I'd rather just talk if that's okay." she said as she tapped on the bed, inviting me to take a seat next to her.

Hannah started talking about minor and slightly bigger problems at college; typical stuff for girls her age, I guess.

Gradually I began reacting to some of the things she said and pretty soon, I was telling her some of my problems/experiences. The conversation then evolved to a more personal level and in less than an hour I was telling her things I didn't even tell my friends... Although there was an obvious sexual tension between us, the conversation never became awkward or boring; we were perfectly at ease with each other. Eventually we were interrupted by her cell phone, ringing and vibrating on her desk.

She got up, looked at the display and said:"Sorry, I'll just answer this text and then I'll switch it off."

"No problem." I said as my eyes wandered over her entire backside, focusing on her legs and ass.

While she was texting, she made a quarter-turn towards the light of her desk lamp, so that she was now standing in profile. When she glanced up from her cell phone in between the words she was texting, she caught me staring and smiled. While finishing her text, she glanced over a couple of more times, each time smiling a little less and becoming more aroused... When she eventually put the phone down, she turned to face me, leaned against her desk and said:"Ask me something... anything!"

A little surprised, I thought for a few seconds and then asked:"What color underwear are you wearing?"

She looked at me and asked:"Top or bottom?"

"Both."

To my surprise, she used her left thumb to push her jeans away from her skin and slowly reached inside to pull up her panties over the top of her jeans, far enough to expose about three centimeters of them... they were dark red with a thin purple line at the edge.

A few seconds later her other hand slid in her cleavage and slowly pulled out her black shoulder strap. "How do I know that the rest of your bra is the same color?" I challenged her.

Hannah let go of both her panties and the strap and slowly took the hem of her top with both hands... slowly, agonizing slowly, she started pulling it up as she looked straight at me. After a few seconds the bottom half of both cups came into view... she stopped when they were half exposed, just below the nipple line and softly whispered: "Do you need to take care of something?" looking at my crotch.

Keeping my eyes on her half-exposed cups, I swallowed and said:"Like you wouldn't believe!"

As she slowly started lowering her top again, she whispered:"If you had to, could you do it in the outhouse?"

Surprised and a little disappointed, I replied:"I could, but..."

"Would you... for me? I'd like you to get on your knees in the outhouse and masturbate, can you do that?"

Not about to spoil the moment, I said:"Anything you want." and got up.

I went downstairs and walked out the back door, heading straight for the outhouse. Halfway to my destination, I was so horny that I took out my rock hard dick and wanked it a few times. I walked in and got on my knees; after about forty-five seconds, I suddenly heard the back door opening and footsteps coming closer.

Because the bottom thirty centimeters of the outhouse door were open, I jumped up, not wanting my mom or Hannah's mom to see me kneeling in there. When the footsteps came nearer, I heard Hannah's voice whispering:"It's me."

Out of reflex, I asked:"What are you doing, what if they see you?"

Now standing right outside the outhouse, she said:"No big deal, I'm queuing for the john... are you on your knees?"

After hesitating for a second, I kneeled back down and whispered:"Yes!"

"Are you facing the door?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied, my voice nearly cracking under the pressure of my arousal as I rubbed my dick ever so softly.

Suddenly she stuck her bare foot in, through the opening at the bottom of the door; after carefully exploring for a few seconds, her foot touched my hand and the tip of my penis; I exploded almost immediately and moaned as I covered her foot in my warm cum.

My mind went blank from extreme pleasure and as my body convulsed wildly, Hannah's foot slid further up and in between my legs. As her wiggling toes touched my balls, powerful jolts of pleasure ripped through my body and I splattered same more cum on her instep. Violently convulsing, my body tried it's best to cope with the most powerful orgasm it had ever experienced. As my movements slowed down, Hannah redrew her foot and whispered:"How was that?"

Out of breath, I replied:"Amazing, absolutely amazing..."

I could practically hear her smiling as she said:"Glad you liked it!"

About three seconds later, she asked:"Could you stay downstairs for about fifteen minutes; I desperately need to masturbate!"

"Sure, take all the time you need!" I said, trying to act as if that wasn't one of the coolest things any girl had ever said to me.

"I'll come and get you when I am done." as she scurried down the path towards the house.

An enormous grin came over my face as I couldn't believe how lucky I was... this was better than my most exotic fantasy! After enjoying the solitude of isolation for another few minutes, savoring the aftermath of my orgasm, I got up and walked back inside. I washed my hands, took a soda from the fridge and talked to our moms for a few minutes, before installing myself in front of the tv.

Suddenly Hannah's mom asked:"The two of you aren't fighting are you?"

Smiling to myself - if she only knew how wrong she was - I replied:"No no, Hannah's on the phone with a girl from her class; all that gossiping is giving me a headache."

Apparently satisfied with my explanation, she smiled and turned her attention back to the game. As I was flicking through the channels, I couldn't stop thinking about what Hannah was really doing up there. Impatiently I waited and watched the minutes passing one by one on the display of the VCR. Finally after nearly twenty minutes, she walked into the living room with a big grin on her face, still looking a bit flushed. As she came closer, I could smell the soap she had used to refresh herself with...

Intoxicated with her scent and not thinking clearly, I spoke without thinking:"God, you smell nice!"

I felt like a fool the very next second for giving her such a lame compliment, but fortunately, she gave me the sweetest smile and whispered in a soft and sexy voice:"Thank you."

When she beckoned me to follow her, I nearly jumped off the couch.

Once back in her room, I looked at her feet, not completely sure which one she'd stuck underneath the outhouse door. She caught me looking at them, laughed and said:"Stop it, I washed it off."

"Before or after?" I asked boldly.

"Wouldn't you like to know." she teased back.

Not giving me time to reformulate my question, she walked over to the bed and said:"Let's see if the pillow is dry yet."

She held the pillow up and meticulously examined the fabric for any remaining stains.

After giving her a few seconds, I asked:"Well?"

"Hmmm, it's almost completely gone... there are some faint spots left, but nothing too obvious."

"Told ya." I said.

Before either of us could say another word, mom called me down and said:"We're leaving, you've got classes tomorrow!"

Disappointed about all the things I didn't get a chance to say, but at the same time extremely happy with how things were evolving between us, I said goodbye to Hannah as plainly as possible in front of our moms.

When we heard them schedule another get-together the following weekend, Hannah and I glanced at each other. On the ride back home, mom casually asked me if I had had fun; I had to concentrate to not start grinning like a fool as I said:"It was fine."

I was deliriously happy the rest of the week. Remembering how impressed Hannah was with the amount of cum I had produced last time, I made sure not to play with myself the day before nor the day itself, which was surprisingly easy. After having dinner at home, we drove up to Hannah and her mom's.

"Hannah is on the phone with a class mate, something about the upcoming midterms, she said to come up when you arrived..." Hannah's mom stated.

As the ladies made themselves comfortable in front of the tv, I nodded casually and hurried upstairs, my heart racing and adrenaline pumping through my veins. After a small knock on the door, I carefully entered and found Hannah standing in front of her desk, her cell pinned between her head and left shoulder, browsing through her notes... when she saw me come in, she smiled briefly before continuing her conversation. Several minutes of loitering around and studying posters later, I sat down on the bed and grabbed a magazine that was laying on her night stand; flipping through the pages, I listened to Hannah explaining some advanced math topics to her friend. As the conversation showed no sign of ending any time soon, I shifted on the bed so that I could lean against the wall, making myself a little more comfortable and, as her back was towards me for the most part, I could admire her figure - especially her legs and ass - in all freedom.

Dressed in some snug black jeans and a dark blue sweater, she wasn't exactly flaunting and yet she looked totally hot and desirable! Pretty soon my eyes were locked on her body, following her every move; studying every curve her body made as she leaned forward, bent down to take something from her desk, got on the tips of her toes reaching for a book on the bookshelf above her desk etc... On the rare occasions that she looked at me, I quickly pretended to be reading, conveniently using the magazine to hide the bulge forming in my jeans. After keeping this up for about five or six minutes, she turned towards me and leaned against her desk with her butt, stretching her legs out in front of her and crossing her legs. As I glanced at her for a second, she indicated that the phone call was taking too long, was boring etc... I smiled and continued flipping through the magazine. With nearly forty-eight hours of lust boiling up inside of me, I was a little bolder than usual and decided to take advantage of the situation by looking her up and down ostentatiously every time I flipped a page, my eyes lingering longer on her chest area than anywhere else.

I did this a few times, then started including her face in the process, making sure she noticed what I was doing.

After our eyes had met a few times, I simply stared at her breasts for like ten seconds at a time, only briefly glancing at my magazine in between staring sessions... suddenly she waved her hand in front of her and pretended to be outraged by my goggling, the grin on her face however told me otherwise! When I continued staring, she held her arm in front of her breasts as if she wasn't wearing any clothes in a pointless and illogical attempt to keep me from staring at her chest underneath her sweater, while she mouthed the words:"Stop it!"

When I declined with a nod of my head, she made big eyes at me, but was unable to keep herself from smiling. Slowly I lifted the magazine to expose the swelling in my jeans and as I held the magazine up with my left hand, I slid my right one down between my legs, cupping my crotch and very slowly massaging the now very obvious bulge. Hannah's eyes grew bigger as she gawked at my crotch. Becoming bolder in my actions, I squeezed my erection and pushed it from side to side in my jeans; Hannah lowered her arm, resting her hand on the desk beside her, while she held her cell phone in her other hand, yapping away. Taking my time, I kept this up for about a minute, before I took my zipper and very slowly pulled it down. Hannah did nothing to discourage or stop me, she just looked at me... I did notice however that her focus on the ongoing conversation with her class mate was diminishing. When the zipper was down, I also undid the button and discarded the magazine on the bed. Keeping one hand on the magazine, I slid the other down my briefs, cupping my bare dick and balls, actually touching myself right in front of her!

Trembling with lust but uncertain of how she would react, I couldn't muster up the courage to do what I so desperately wanted to do next. I decided to wait for a signal on her part, anything, no matter how small, telling me it was okay to proceed. For almost twenty seconds we stared at each other, both of us restless and anxious, not sure what to make of the situation. Eventually she uncrossed her legs and moved her free hand - that was on her desk - to her inner thigh, her thumb resting casually against her crotch; in my agitated state of mind, that was all the incentive I needed! Grabbing my dick by its base, I pulled it out gently, rubbing the tip against the inside of my briefs for extra stimulus. When the little head reached the edge of my briefs, I paused for a second and used the thumb of my free hand to push them out of the way, pulling out my enormously stiff prick out the last centimeter or so. As soon as it was out in the open, a small convulsion went through my body as I had to gasp for air. Hannah's eyes were as big as I had ever seen them, her lips slightly parted in shock and awe; taken aback for a moment, she stopped talking all together on the phone, apparently mesmerized by the sight of my dick. While the bottom half of my tool was concealed by my fist, the upper half was pulsating and throbbing, enjoying its newfound freedom.

For a few seconds she was completely transfixed, hearing or seeing nothing else. Her conversation partner on the other end of the line apparently sensed her absent mindedness, as Hannah was suddenly startled by a louder voice coming from her cell phone; she apologized and brought her free hand to her face, as if trying to hide behind it, doing her best to concentrate on the conversation at hand. She couldn't keep her hand in front of her face forever, so I waited patiently...

When indeed she lowered her hand back onto her thigh not much later, her eyes found my hard member again; as they did, I replaced my fist around the base of my dick with just two fingers, pushing down gently and contracting all muscles I had in that area, making my throbbing dick as big and as thick as I possibly could, waving it back and forth, in an attempt to impress her. Hannah stared at it and frowned while she pursed her lips together, suggesting that she was not only impressed, but also aroused. She licked her lips and started giving shorter and less focused answers on the phone; a few seconds later I knew why - she'd been thinking on how to respond to my "coming out" - as she slowly slid her free hand up and gently started pushing her sweater upwards. Although she was only exposing part of her belly, I had to be carefully not to move my fingers too much or I would have cum right then and there... She was so incredibly sensual and erotic, I couldn't believe how crazy with lust I was at that moment; after all, I had seen more than this when she showed me the bottom half of her bra... I just couldn't explain it, it was the way she moved and how her intoxicating femininity took away my breath with every sensual move! Just when she'd pushed her sweater high so that her breasts (or at least her bra) was about to come into view, she slid her hand underneath, causing her sweater to slide down her arm almost completely and cover back up what she'd exposed. In exchange however, she moved her hand towards her left breast and gently started squeezing it under her sweater. Giving my dick a small tug once in a while, I kept myself hard and horny as I enjoyed the show she was putting on.

As she kept her eyes on my penis and I kept mine on her chest, the awkwardness slowly faded, making room for even more excitement. Hannah started caressing and squeezing both breasts, frequently gently jiggling them for my amusement. When she felt ready, she moved her hand from under her sweater and started pushing it upward again, this time not stopping - just slowing down to a teasing pace; as soon as she reached her bra - a black one with semi-transparent cups and white flowers on the bottom half - I lost all control; I couldn't hold back any longer!

My hand quickly gave a few quick pulls on my dick, causing it to erupt immediately; somewhat taken by surprise myself, I quickly looked down and saw several long powerful ropes gushing out my pulsating dick. The fact of watching my own ejaculation from up close - as well as knowing damn well what kind of mess I had to be making - gave me an extra boost and caused me to spew even more thick strands of cum all over the place; while some of it landed on my hands and lower arms, her bed caught most of it... I couldn't bear to look at her until I was completely empty.

When I eventually looked up, Hannah was covering her cell phone with her hand and was staring down at the mess I had made on her bed, her mouth opened wide in shock... when she noticed me looking at her, she gave a stern stare and whispered in an - obviously fake - outraged tone of voice:"OH MY GOD!"

I got up off the bed as quickly as I could and zipping up my jeans, I whispered:"Sorry, I'll clean it all up!"

Keeping her hand on her cell and her eyes on the bed, she whispered - an ever so small smile appearing on her face:"My god, I can't believe you actually did that... this is worse than the pillow!"

I looked at the bed and realized she was right; I had sprayed cum on an area roughly 1/3 of her bed.

Impressed by the amount of cum myself, I whispered:"Wow..."

She playfully slapped my arm and said, while fighting her own smile:"It's not funny; my bed is drenched!!!"

I took out my hanky and started cleaning up my cum, but pretty soon it wouldn't absorb anymore; I looked at Hannah, who had resumed talking to her class mate while keeping a close eye on me, and asked her:"Got any hankies?"

Clearly convinced that I'd never get it all, she pointed towards the dresser.

As I opened the top drawer, I saw nothing but underwear: panties and bra's in different colors, thongs and pantyhose... Having noticed that I opened the wrong drawer, she quickly covered her phone again and whispered:"THE OTHER DRAWER!"

I chuckled and closed her underwear drawer; although she did her best to give me an angry look, she couldn't keep a straight face. n the other drawer I found hankies, next to her jewelry and other accessories. After taking out two of them, I resumed cleaning up and rubbing dry her bedspread to the best of my abilities. When I was done, I dropped the used hankies on the floor and signaled her that everything was clean now. She made a face that said:"Yeah right!" as she smiled and continued providing her class mate with information on her calculus notes.

Not knowing what to do now, I drew her attention and whispered:"Do you want some privacy? So you can... masturbate."

She quickly covered her cell again and said:"Eeew, with her on the phone? Are you crazy?"

"So hang up already!" I whispered.

"I can't, she's been sick for weeks and she can't read the notes I sent her!"

Not wanting to force the matter, I sat down on the bed again, making sure to avoid the area with cum stains.

Pretty soon, Hannah started browsing through some books again, as the subject of the questions changed from calculus to contemporary history. I noticed a science fiction novel laying on her nightstand, so to pass the time, I started reading it. It seemed that for every question Hannah answered, her class mate had two more; after about an hour of non-stop talking and explaining, Hannah turned her chair towards me and sighed deeply with fatigue and irritation. "Done?" I asked

"I wish." Hannah answered. "She's looking for my chemistry notes."

As I continued reading, Hannah whispered:"I am sorry 'bout this."

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers