How Hannah and I Got Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers

I clenched my eyes shut and climaxed, whispering:"Goooddd yessss!"

When I opened my eyes again and looked at her, she was gawking at my cum-spewing dick and smiling widely. She noticed me staring at her and, smiling kind of shyly, gently ran her hand through my hair. Her touch, especially in these circumstances, sent powerful shivers up my spine, making me convulse and groan all over again. Seconds later, Hannah's mom called out:"Let's go Hannah, the bus won't wait!"

Hannah called out:"Coming mom!"

However, she didn't move a muscle and remained squatted by my side for another twenty seconds, running her hand through my hair ever so gently while she watched me staring at her up and down, my eyes carefully studying every beautiful curve on her body. My mind still clouded by the aftermath of my orgasm, I leaned in for a kiss; Hannah quickly leaned in as well. Our mouth were practically touching, when Hannah's mom yelled out again:"Hannah!"

Hannah and I were brutally brought back to reality and jumped up. As I pulled up my pants, Hannah - not bothering with her bra - quickly put on her dress and coat. Then, in a perfect example of body and hand coordination, pulled up her tights, each leg in one swift motion and stepped into her sandals, wiggling her feet into them as she whispered:"Enjoy the bra..." and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. As I watched her make the final clothing adjustments to her outfit and walk into the hallway, I kicked her bra under my bed and followed her. Heading towards our moms who were waiting at the front door, Hannah surprised me by saying:"Remember, it's a loan, so I'll be wanting it back when you're done with it."

When she reached the door, she turned around and - out of sight of both our moms - opened her coat far enough, so that I could see her hard nipples poke through the fabric of her dress.

"Don't worry, I'll be done with it by Friday."

Covering up her nipples with her coat again, she said:"Well, if you're bored with this one... I've got more at home."

"Cool, thanks." I said, fighting a smile.

Hannah's mom looked at her watch again and said:"Time to go Hannah."

We said goodbye and as I leaned towards Hannah to give her a peck on the cheek, I gently slid my hand in her coat and gently flicked her left nipple, making her open her mouth in a playful outrage... not wanting to be outdone by me, she quickly put her hand against my crotch and used three fingers to gently squeeze me. Already leaning back by the time I realized what she was doing, I lost my window of opportunity to do anything else. Hannah and her mom left and after saying a few quick words to my mom, I returned to my room and grabbed the bra from under the bed. As I sniffed it, I couldn't help but smile and think of all the fun I was going to have with this piece of clothing...

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers