How Hannah Met Mr. H

Story Info
Hannah meets her potential new Dominant.
8.4k words
4.64
18.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Day I met Mr. H started like most days, except today I had a job interview.

Nervous jitters jumped through my body as the alarm clock made the most obnoxious noises in my ears and I realised today was interview day. "Ok, I got this" I said to myself as I threw the bed covers off, I really needed this job, my flatmate had moved out the week earlier and I was going to struggle to cover rent on my own, I really didn't want to get evicted -- I had absolutely nowhere else to go, my parents lived across the country, I had no other family here and only a handful of friends who were all coupled up and living together, so I was thrilled when I landed a job interview at a new up and coming restaurant called 'Collared' which was only a few blocks away from where I lived.

I wanted to look my best to impress my new potential bosses, I went through my closet throwing any decent job interview outfit items on to the bed "Too revealing... Too librarian... Too... PERFECT!" It was only a waitress position but I felt the need to dress up a little, to boost my own confidence.

I squeezed my ample sized butt into a tight fitting black leather skirt which came down just over my knees. Underneath the skirt I had the tiniest black lace G-string, nobody wants panty lines showing through their skin-tight leather skirt after all. I paired them with a black lace bra covered by a stark white silk button up blouse, just opened enough to reveal the smallest amount of bra when I moved too much.

I made extra effort with my makeup, with a dark smoky eye and a flirty purple lip colour. I straightened my shoulder length hair -- which was currently a soft pastel pink... I changed the colour of my hair so often my family could never tell what colour it would be the next time they saw me.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said aloud before heading out my front door.

I walked in for my interview and met the restaurant manager Katie, she only seemed a few years older than me so that instantly made me feel a lot more comfortable, like two friends just having a chat, and we got along like we had known each other for years we seemed to talk about anything but the job. I didn't think she was taking me seriously, so I wasn't getting my hopes up.

But at the end of the interview -- to my shock - Katie offered me a full-time waitressing position, she said she could see great potential and that I would fit in with the rest of the team perfectly. Katie even said I could start immediately and asked me to come back early that afternoon for training before tonight's shift began. She handed me a black monogrammed apron and told me their uniform requirements which funnily enough was anything tidy that was black on bottom and white on top, exactly the combo I was wearing.

"Something like this then?" I asked Katie

"Yes..." she said "but maybe not quite so risqué... We don't want the customers getting the wrong idea about our restaurant, don't get me wrong though you do look absolutely phenomenal"

I didn't know what to take of that comment so I quickly uttered "Uhhh, ok, thank you, see you in a few hours" and hurried myself out the door.

I called my best friend Jade as soon as I walked out on to the footpath "Jade, Jade, I got the job!!" I told her excitedly.

"Oh Hannah that is the best news, I have been feeling so guilty since I moved in with Ben and left you in the lurch with all the bills" Jade was noticeably relieved, I knew she felt bad but I just thought she was too loved up to really care.

"The best part is, I start tonight!" I bleated.

"Tonight?! Woah that's fast!" Jade carried on "What is the name of this place anyway, I'm going to have to bring Ben in for dinner"

I laughed - of course she's thinking about her and Ben "It's called Collared" I told her.

Jade burst out laughing "What! What kind of name is that? Is it some sort of restaurant for dogs!?"

"Whatever Jade, You'll have to just come down and see for yourself sometime" I said and hung up.

I went straight back home and started going through my closet once again... As it turned out I owned a lot of black and white clothing 'hmm' I thought to myself 'What would be respectable..?' The restaurant looked pretty laid back when I had a quick look around earlier, dark coloured décor, moody dim lighting, both seated and booth tables and a pretty impressive looking bar area.

I decided to wear a fitted white long sleeve tee and black skinny Jeans tucked into a pair of ankle boots that have a decent chunky heel, I tied my hair into a bun on the top of my head and touched up my makeup.

"Hopefully I might meet a nice man someday, who knows, could be a customer or even a chef!" I said out loud to myself. It had been a very long time since I had dated anyone, I hadn't had any action in nearly a year, not since my ex asshole Jason cheated on me;

One lovely warm summer's evening, on his birthday actually, I went to his house to surprise him. We had been together for 2 years at this point so I knew where he kept the spare key. He should have still been at work at this time of the day so I thought I had plenty time to get in and set up a sexy surprise, so I snuck in the back door -- but as I walked in I thought I could hear voices, stupidly I just assumed it was his flatmate and his girlfriend so I kept going upstairs to Jason's room.

I quietly opened his bedroom door so no one in the house would hear me and what I saw when I walked in was not the empty bed I expected. There he was, Jason, my boyfriend, my love, in bed with this blonde haired goddess, she was absolutely gorgeous, tanned skin, huge perky tits, the whole works, and I stood there in shock, just watching.

They hadn't heard or seen me walk in, she was on her hand and knees facing the headboard, Jason was behind her grabbing and slapping her perfect round ass as he pounded his large cock so hard and deep into her pussy she was nearly banging her head on the headboard, I could hear how wet she was every time he slammed into her.

'Why doesn't he fuck me like this?' I thought.

I just couldn't look away and I was so ashamed at how wet my own pussy was getting watching my man fuck another woman... Every thrust had my own pussy tingling, begging for some action of its own... All of a sudden they changed positions, Jason grabbed her and threw her on to her back, he started moving towards her head and was about to slip his cock into her mouth when they both saw me standing there watching.

"HANNAH!!" Jason yelled as he jumped up off the bed with his rock hard cock glistening with her juices.

"Fuck you Jason, we are over!" I yelled as I stormed out of the house and ran home with tears streaming down my face. I couldn't believe what had just happened, but I was even more shocked that I enjoyed what I saw.

The broken trust mixed with total confusion over why I liked watching had kept me away from the dating scene ever since then, but I was now feeling ready to put myself back out there in the hopes I would find 'the one'.

It was now nearing 2:30pm and Katie had asked me to come in by 3pm so I locked up my apartment and walked down to 'Collared'. I arrived at about 2:45pm and Katie greeted me with a "Wow, very prompt." as she walked me out the back to show me where I could put my belongings.

On the way through she introduced me to the chefs, there were two of them and they were both women, Linda and Beth. 'Darn it, there goes my chef idea' I thought to myself.

I was struggling to put my apron on as the strings seemed so short "Would you like a hand?" Asked Katie as she had a wee giggle at me.

"That would be great" I laughed.

Katie tied it up for me and slapped my ass fairly hard when she was done. 'What the fuck was that?' I thought but I didn't say anything, I could feel my butt cheek burning under my tight jeans and I think I actually liked what I felt, I had never felt someone spank me like that before, just like how I saw Jason spanking the girl he was fucking.

Katie went through everything I needed to know, which wasn't actually a lot, all I was to do was take orders and deliver them their food and drink and that was it. I usually had to do more than that at other jobs like cleaning, setting tables and taking payments, this seemed awfully easy so I went through the menu and tried to familiarise myself with it so I could be on top of my game, but the names of some of the dishes on the menu caught my eye...

'Blindfolded' was the name of a tasting platter, 'Hogtied' was the name of one of the pork dishes 'threesome' was a chicken 3 ways dish and two of the dessert menu items 'the submissive' and 'the dominant' made something stir inside of me - but I just put that down to not having had sex for nearly a year, so it didn't take too much to excite me at the moment. I laughed to myself as I thought 'oh wow I'm going to have to get used to saying and hearing these words without them turning me on so much'.

It was 5pm and the doors to the restaurant were opened, "ready?" Katie asked. I nodded in response.

No one came in at first but Katie assured me that most of our customers prefer to dine a little later, but we did have a few bookings for 6pm that day. Our bookings finally arrived and I showed them to their tables, two couples, they giggled while reading over the menu and with blushed faces ordered their meals, I was glad I didn't find this as awkward as I expected, knowing the customers were more nervous than I was gave me added confidence.

Later on in the evening I noticed a man sitting on his own and I asked Katie if I should take his order or whether he was her customer "No, no, you go" Katie said as she pushed me in his direction.

He was probably a good 5-10 years older than me but boy was he handsome, short dark hair, masculine features, he was tall, much taller than me at 5 foot 2 inches and he had some impressive looking muscles. 'Stop it Hannah, you're being very obvious' I thought to myself but I couldn't stop staring at him as I walked over.

"Hi there I'm Hannah your waitress for this evening, could I get you a drink to start off with? Or are you ready to order some food?"

He looked up at me and his eyes were so piercing that I thought he was looking right into my soul.

"I'll take a whiskey." he said.

"Excellent, I'll be right back with it" I replied as I quickly went to the bar, asked the bartender for a whiskey and bought it back over to the man.

"Here you are, Sir" I said as I placed his whiskey down in front of him.

"Do you make a habit of calling all your patrons Sir?" He asked.

"No not always, I don't know why I said that, I'm so sorry if I offended you." I said, worried I had already stuffed up on my first day.

"Oh no Miss I'm most definitely not offended, it rolled off of your tongue beautifully." he said "Don't stop saying it by all means."

"Oh oh-kay" I said feeling a little confused. "Can I possibly take your order yet?" I asked.

After I had taken his order I took myself off to the bathroom, why was I feeling so hot and heavy? I took some time to take some deep breaths and headed back out to do my job.

Katie was waiting for me "Where have you been, your customer is asking for you"

"Who?" I asked as she pointed over to the man in the corner.

"What can I do for you Sir?" I asked as I walked up to his table.

He looked up at me with a little smirk on his face. "You can call me Mr. H if you like, or Sir is fine too if you prefer."

Something about his deep masculine voice resonated inside of me.

"Ok, Mr. H what could I do for you?" I asked rather intrigued as he had already finished many drinks, an entree, a main course and his dessert 'The Dominant' which was a decadent chocolate mud cake with a whiskey caramel sauce and whipped cream.

"Have a seat please Miss James" Mr. H said.

"Oh, I'm working, I couldn't possibly sit down on my first day of the job, I really don't like getting into trouble" I responded.

Katie looked over and gestured it was ok, "I suppose I am due a break anyway" I said "But hang on how do you know my name?" I had just realised he had called me Miss James and I was certain I had only introduced myself as Hannah.

"Don't you worry about that for now." He said, "First I want to know more about you... Previous job? Boyfriend? Living arrangements?"

I was shocked, I didn't expect to be sitting here getting grilled by some random customer but I answered anyway, something inside me was drawn to this guy.

"I... I... Worked at a café that was owned by my ex boyfriend's Aunt, it got too awkward working with his family since we have been broken up for nearly a year. So no, no boyfriend and I live in an apartment a couple of blocks away from here. I had a flatmate who was also my best friend but she got all loved up and moved in with her man" I said, shocked as I had just completely spilled my guts to him, and I never do that, with anyone.

"Interesting... Why did you break up?" he prodded.

"He cheated" I said abruptly and I got up apologising that I had to get back to work.

"You're a real people pleaser aren't you Hannah?" Mr. H said, "You always follow the rules?"

"Absolutely yes, Rules are always there for a reason" I replied as I continued walking away.

I don't know why it seemed so easy to open up to this complete stranger, I hadn't really told anyone about Jason's cheating, I was still so confused about why I enjoyed seeing what I saw that I didn't want to chance bringing that one up in conversation, people would think I was some kind of weird pervert.

Mr. H stayed for a long time, much longer than any other customers and every time I delivered him another whiskey he would further pester me with questions, "Mr. H" I would say, "I must get back to my other customers or they will think I'm playing favourites."

Just before I was about to walk away for the last time Mr. H said "Ok one last question Hannah, how did you find out your boyfriend was cheating on you? Sit down if you like, it might feel more comfortable than those shoes look -- even if they are incredibly sexy."

I was taken aback -- did he just call me or my shoes sexy?

I sat down with him, again, "Well, if you must know, I walked in on him cheating on me, I saw everything" I said quietly.

"And how did that make you feel Hannah?" Mr. H asked.

I mumbled something that sounded like words.

"Be honest with me, what have you got to lose" He said as he looked me straight in the eyes.

I don't know what came over me or why but all of a sudden I just had to blurt it all out "I liked it, I liked what I saw ok, she was stunning, her body was fucking fantastic, I stood there watching for near on 5 minutes before they even noticed I was there!"

I was so embarrassed at what I had just told a complete stranger I stood up quickly and went to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Sit down!" he demanded "You have no need to feel embarrassed, I really liked what you just told me, I would love to take you for a drink after your shift if you would allow me?"

I was completely caught off guard and was not expecting that, "Really? I don't know what the rules are about going out with a customer" I said.

"Oh I'm not a customer, I am your boss Miss James, My name is Callan Hart and I own this restaurant, but you can call me Mr. H or Sir, I very much liked hearing you call me that earlier. So I'll be sitting here waiting until your shift is over and then we will go down the road somewhere quieter for a drink, what do you think?"

At this moment Katie walked over and said "Actually Callan she is supposed to be finishing in 15 minutes but you can take her now if you'd like, we have everything covered here".

I don't know why, I wouldn't normally go for a drink with a strange man I had only just met but something felt right, I was really interested to see who this man was and why my boss wanted to take me out.

"Do you take all your new staff out for a drink Mr. H?" I asked as we walked the 5 minutes to the bar.

"Absolutely not Hannah, you see there's a specific type of woman that I like and you seem to be a perfect fit."

My head was all over the place hearing that, what does that even mean? "What kind of girl?" I asked curiously.

"A Good Girl who follows the rules, I will explain over our drinks" Mr. H replied.

A good girl? I don't get it, I wonder what he means...

I flicked Jade a quick text message before we arrived at the bar 'Have gone for drinks with the restaurant owner, if they find my dead body start looking at him.'

She shot back "Ooo la la - have fun girl!"

Well if Jade didn't seem too concerned and Katie more or less pushed us out the door it should be fine, what have I got to lose? Except a job.

We arrived at the bar and were immediately greeted by the Bar manager.

"Hello Mr. H would you like your usual spot?"

A usual spot, really? Who is this guy?

"Yes please, thank you Scott, we will have two whiskeys."

He ordered for me?

"I...I...I don't really drink whiskey a lot" I muttered.

"That's ok Miss James you will get used to it, they have a fantastic quality single malt Whiskey here -- it is my absolute favourite."

Our drinks arrived and to my surprise I actually kind of liked it! 'Who am I?' I thought.

"Mr. H this is actually really nice, I can't believe it, but I like it." I told him and he seemed pleased.

"I knew you would Miss James, you look like the kind of woman who would try anything -- and probably enjoy it."

Miss James, I haven't been called that so much in my whole life!

"Hannah, please call me Hannah, Miss James sounds so formal" I asked and the expression on his face changed dramatically, it was no longer a sexy smirk, it was a look of annoyance.

"I will call you whatever I like Miss James and you will refer to me as Sir or Mr. H, you will never call me by my first name, do you understand?"

I felt like I had just been scolded by a parent or a teacher.

"Uhhh Yes, Sir, but why?" I said even though I felt I probably shouldn't ask.

"Because, Hannah, that's how I like it and I hope you will like it too, you see I am what you might call a Dominant, do you know what that means?" Mr. H asked.

"Well, kind of, not really, what do you mean?" I said awkwardly but curiously.

"If you are genuinely interested I will email you through some information tonight when you get home, I think you are a really great girl Hannah and you have all the makings of one fantastic submissive, you don't have to say yes or no right now but please just have a read tonight so you can make an informed decision." Mr. H said.

If anyone would've ever told me that this is something I would even consider doing I would laugh in their face, but this man just captivated me, his voice alone made my pussy shudder with excitement, when he calls me Miss James I get goose bumps all over my skin, when he looks me in the eyes I can feel the warmth and wetness growing between my legs.

"Ok" I said "I will have a read later, just out of curiosity, can we just carry on with our drinks now, Sir? This conversation is making me feel kind of nervous."

The smirk came back on Mr. H's face when I called him Sir, "Yes Miss James, finish your drink and I will walk you to your door."

We started walking the 10 minute journey to my apartment, mainly in silence. I had so many things going around and around in my head, Mr. H felt like a giant of a man walking beside me, I had never felt so safe walking home at night. We chatted about work and he told me how great of a job I had done for a first day, and that as a first impression I couldn't have done better. I was so flattered, I have never been given so many compliments before.

When we arrived at my apartment Mr. H thanked me for a lovely evening, he reached over and I thought he was about to kiss me but he just took the hair tie out of my hair and let my hair fall.