How Hard Can It Be?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that I was going to come soon, and that I needed to decide if I wanted it to go fast, or take my time. So I laid back, stretched my legs open, and turned the speed down a little. Oh Jesus, I could do this all day. I was hovering over an orgasm, and I realized that I could take as long as I wanted to. I slowed down, doing moves to stall, three slow strokes, then one fast deep one, and over again. Oh hells yes. I pulled out and teased with tip in my cunt, swirling it around, down to my asshole, teasing it a little. I went back up to my pussy and put it in again, and I told Jack to put a fingertip in my ass, just a little. I pulled it out and rubbed it over my clit a few times, on my nipples, then back in. I did this for a while, and then decided I had had enough, I arched my back and held the vibe in, stroking the last two inches quickly, mashing the rabbit ears against my clit. I felt waves building up in me, and then everything went white hot and I froze, gasping out loud. I wanted to keep stroking but I couldn't move. I relaxed and waited, and stroked some more, and waves kept coming. I did this a few times, then I exhaled, slowly removing the vibe. Wow.

I went limp and laid there for a little while, breathing. I wasn't sure what had made the difference this time, maybe the pent up energy trying to get out, or the build up because I had been thinking and and anticipating, which left me primed and ready. But I was so drained and tired I just wanted to wait a while. The video was still running, I let it finish, then I pulled myself up and gathered the items I didn't want lying around and put them back in the box on the shelf. I took the vibe into the bathroom and rinsed it off, drying it and putting it in the box with the others.

I thought about it, if it meant anything in particular. I wasn't sure. Just because I did it one time and it was fantastic didn't mean it would always be that good. On the other hand, there was certainly no harm in trying either. I love the pleasure, I love the idea of being in control of my own sexuality even if I'm alone. But I also knew that it would probably fade into perspective and not be a constant driver to me either. Either way it was ok.

I met Jack online later that night.

"Hi, any surprises?"

"Well since you asked, yes. There is one today."

"Oh do tell."

"Well, I took all your advice and had a good time masturbating today."

"I'm speechless, and shivering with pleasure."

"Well, contain yourself, I don't need you getting into any trouble."

"No trouble here. Just happy satisfaction. I will have to think of something to say when people ask me why I'm smiling."

I laughed.

"Tell them you were thinking about Ghostbusters."

"Caddyshack. So, how was it?"

"It was really good, I came repeatedly, I didn't want to stop."

"Fucking WOW."

"I knew you would like it."

"What do you think about it now?"

"Kind of the same as before. I can do it, I probably just want to wait until all the circumstances are right, not make it a chore."

"That makes sense. Wow, I'm feeling happy for you, like you have graduated to a new level of depravity."

"Are you going to come home and give me my diploma? ;)"

"As many times as you want. :)"

"I still miss you. Even more."

"Me too. Now I REALLY wish I was there, right now, to celebrate."

"Me too." I realized I was getting wet again.

"What would you do if you were here right now?"

"Well, first, I would come up behind you sitting in that chair, and grab your tits while I kissed your neck."

"That's a start, then what?"

I proceeded to dirty talk him for the next half hour, we really had fun and he got the most from it. In the weeks since then, I have taken some time for pleasure, Once to orgasm, mostly just a quick feel, either way it's ok, and it helps to fill the gap (so to speak) until Jack comes home and I don't have to wish it was a real cock anymore.

Jill

12