How have We Gotten to This Point

Story Info
Foot fetish develops into more.
5.1k words
3.8
22.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married now for 15 years, together for 18. She has held up much better than myself physically. To me, she is sexier now than when we first met. Some of that is her recent openness sexually, the other is that even at 38 she can still turn heads when we go out. She is 5'1" and 112 lbs. Light brown hair and hazel eyes, petite in every sense. A little curvy in her hips which accent her tight little ass. Her breasts are a still-perky 34B. She also has great legs and sexy little size 6 feet.

This works for me as I have an extreme foot fetish. Unfortunately, until I was married, I didn't get to explore much of the fetish because I thought it was too weird. Initially my wife loved my foot massages but was a little hesitant to let me do more. After a few years she has now really opened up with it and even admits her feet are prettier than most. It had helped tremendously that she has gotten several compliments on her feet and toes while out with and without me.

As if the foot fetish wasn't enough for me to deal with, I've developed a wife sharing fetish over the last few years. I don't recall how it started, all I know is when I came across a porn video of a wife cheating or being shared it made me as hard as a rock. There was no way I could have that conversation with my wife. My wife sharing came with a twist of course, her feet. That's right, I wanted to watch another foot guy get to enjoy my wife's sexy feet.

Fast forward slightly - one night after my wife and I were out with some friends drinking, we came home and got into our usual routine after drinks and alone. We got ready for bed, I tried to initiate sex with my wife, she resisted a little, but eventually gave in to my advances. I removed her pants, socks and underwear and started licking at her pussy. She likes to keep a small patch just above it, which I like too. My wife absolutely loves when I give her oral. I like to tease her clit with my tongue while I slowly slide 2 fingers into her. She moans and pulls the hair on my head to show her approval. I take pride in giving oral. I should too since it has become a real issue for us since my stamina for sex is really...short. I'm also not very well endowed below either. Years ago my wife wanted to measure me and like a fool I agreed. She got the tape measure out and gave me a few strokes, 4.5". I'm surprised she didn't leave right then and there. For the past few years I can't even stop myself from cumming too soon that she really doesn't enjoy sex with me. I can tell she gets frustrated.

But this night was different. I usually can last longer after having some drinks which is odd because I hear so many guys who can't get it going after drinking. After licking and teasing her pussy and clit for almost 10 minutes she was begging me to fuck her. I continued to lick her pussy while I pulled my pants off. I slid up onto my knees and slowly put my cock into her. I worked my shirt off while giving her a few short pumps. She matched my move and removed her top too, then her bra. I showed my appreciation and grabbed both of her breasts in my hands, pulling and pinching at her hard nipples. My wife ooh'd and ahh'd my moves and was bucking her hips back at my short, quick thrusts. After a few minutes my wife asked if she could get on top. I of course agreed to this. My wife is by far the best fuck I've ever had, and the way she rides a cock is nothing short of special. The thing that turns me on the most is when she crawls on top and slowly lowers herself onto my cock without using any hands. It amazes me every time.

She likes to ride on top and grind her clit into me. She started to breathe heavy so I reached up and played with her nipples some more. I mixed that with grabbing handfuls of her ass and spreading her ass cheeks a bit. She was close to cumming, I was not. A few minutes of this position and I decided I wanted my wife doggystyle.

I turned her over onto the bed and pulled her hips up into the air. I slid my cock again into her waiting, wet pussy. She loved it from behind.

"Fuck me," she demanded.

Damnit! Why did she have to say that? Now I felt the urge of my orgasm coming out of nowhere. Another pump and I announced to her that I was going to cum.

"No, no, not yet. Just a little longer. I'm almost there."

I was at the point of no return, 2 more pumps and I exploded inside her pussy.

"I'm sorry babe" is all I could muster.

She let out a groan of disappointment, "fuck!" She said. "I was so close, why can't you hold out longer?"

Again I apologized to her.

As we laid there together afterwards I asked my wife "would you ever want to try a threesome?"

"What? Why?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I've never had one before and thought maybe it would be fun."

She looked at me confused and said, "well if you want to have sex with another girl, you go right ahead." Almost daring me to cheat.

I had to clarify, "no babe, I meant you, me and another guy."

"Really? Why would you want that?"

I answered, "well it's pretty obvious I can't satisfy you by myself anymore, I thought it would be nice for you to be able to have an orgasm."

She didn't respond, she didn't need to. I should have just kept the thought and fantasy to myself. I knew she did not like the idea at all.

I got up to get a glass of water, still naked. When I got back to the bed I offered her a drink and she accepted. After her drink she asked, "are you serious about a threesome?"

"Yes honey. I really want you to get some satisfaction. It would really turn me on more and make me feel good to give that to you."

"Let me think about it," she said. "But don't get all excited or crazy."

I tried my best to keep my cool, "Ok babe, I won't."

Inside I was excited and started to have second thoughts of what I just did. Would our marriage be able to handle this? Would she still love me? Would she like sex with another guy too much and leave me? All these thoughts racing through my mind I was lost.

"Oh my God, you're kidding!" She broke my train of thought.

"Huh?" I responded.

"You're getting hard again, you must really like that idea."

I looked down and sure enough, my cock was starting to stiffen. "Wow, ready for round 2?" I asked.

No words were spoken, my wife crawled over and straddled me again. Once more, she was able to get my cock inside her with no hands. She was now grinding and bucking her hips against me. I grabbed her hips and started pushing her down onto my cock harder and harder. She began painting, "yes, yes, fuck me!"

I was now lifting my hips up to meet hers. Eventually she got tired and rolled off of me. I wasn't going to let this go to waste so I rolled right on top of her and entered her again missionary.

I was now pumping my cock in and out, in and out, quickly. I was using my right thumb to rub her clit while I pumped her pussy. She grabbed a pillow and put it over her face and groaned loudly into it.

"I'm going to cum!" She shouted.

I kept pumping and rubbing.

"Aaaah, aaarghhh!"

"Shit, oh fuck, keep fucking me baby!"

I said nothing, just kept pumping.

Another minute of this and she announced her second orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again. Fuck me, fuck me."

This time I spoke up, "are you going to cum for me or are you ready for our threesome now?"

"Ooooh fuck me, yea, I want 2 cocks at once!"

"Mmm yea honey? You want 2 cocks fucking you at the same time? Think you can handle 2 cocks at once?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yea baby, I can do it. I'll show you, you'll love it. I'll love it!" She said.

At this point, I lifted bother her legs up by my head and put the toes of her right foot into my mouth and started fucking her hard. She moaned back her approval and teased, "what if he likes my feet baby?"

I groaned approval and muttered, "then I guess you'll have to show him how talented your feet are."

She laughed a little, then said "they'll always be your feet baby, but maybe he can have some too."

"Yes babe, I'd love to watch that," I said.

She then raised her left foot to my face and covered my nose with her toes. I switched between her right toes and her left toes, alternating sucking as many of them as I could never losing my rhythm fucking her.

"aaaaahhhhh, ohhhh fuck, I'm cummmmiinngggg!" My wife yelled.

After her second orgasm subsided, she said she wanted to give me something special.

"Pull out baby and lay back," she said.

I obliged.

She then said, "I want to finish you with my feet, I know how much you would like that."

She brought her little feet together and slid my wet cock between her arches. Up and down, she stroked my cock with her feet. I was mesmerized, staring at her bright pink painted toes.

I groaned approval, her feet felt amazing on my cock. I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

"Oooh baby, your cock is so slippery," she said.

"Do you think this other guy would like a footjob too," she asked.

"We could make sure we find someone like me to join us," I answered.

"Well, maybe not just like you honey. Maybe someone just a little 'bigger' than you. Would that be ok with you baby?" She asked.

"Mmm of course babe," I said. How could I say no now? It was like I heaven feeling her feet on my cock stroking it, I would have agreed to anything!

"Let's find a guy who can fuck me good and likes my feet so you can watch me give his big cock a footjob" she insisted.

I guess she gave it some thought already and decided she would like to try it, I thought.

"Mmm, I'm almost ready babe," I said.

With that, she flipped over onto her stomach.

"Hang on baby, I know how much you like my soles. I want you to cum on my soles," she said.

"I would love to," I said.

She scooted back and again managed to get my hard cock between her arches. She had curled her toes in so I could still see the sexy pink nail polish while also admiring the wrinkles in her soles. Her feet looked so sexy. It felt like my cock grew harder, I swear it was almost as long as her size 6 foot.

She then maneuvered herself and gripped my cock with her toes, almost holding her feet parallel with my cock. Stroking up, down, up, down.

"I'm going to cum babe," I stated.

"Ok baby, give me that cum on my feet," she said sexily.

She stopped stroking and held both of her feet together just under my cock. Toes curled, wrinkles and pink toes. I gave myself a few strokes and erupted.

"Uuuugggghhhhh!!" I moaned.

The first rope shot out and landed on her left heel. The second rope landed on her right arch. A few more shots came out and covered her balls of her feet and dribbled onto her toes.

I fell back after I was done, I was spent!

She lifted her feet up and looked over her shoulder and was impressed with my work.

"Wow baby, that was a lot of cum," she said.

"I hope we can find a guy who cums as much as you!" She giggled.

"I'm sure we will babe, I'm sure we will," I said and laughed back.

I added, "you're so sexy it would be hard NOT to cum this much."

"I love you baby," she said. "Now get some sleep, we have some work to get started on tomorrow!"

"I love you too honey," I said. "That's right, we'll start looking for the lucky guy tomorrow."

Now here we are, 3 years after that night. Still madly in love with each other. Our sex life is fantastic. We love each other more now than before. I've watched my wife have sex with 4 different men now, one of them was the lucky guy we picked to join us for our first threesome together. I've also watched my wife tease numerous men with her feet in public. She's also rewarded a handful of them, letting them have her feet in different ways. One guy just wanted to smell her feet while he masturbated. That was an exciting night in the Target parking lot!

Another guy, probably 22 years old, asked my wife if he could give her a foot massage.

The last guy was a friend of ours, mine really. He stopped over on a Sunday to watch some football but I unfortunately was called into work that morning. He and my wife have always gotten along great and up until that day, didn't have the slightest clue he had a foot fetish. Lucky for me, my wife texted me he was there and she was feeling frisky. She asked if it would be ok to "relieve" our friend. I said of course, that's what friends are for, but I'd love to see the action. Being the naughty wife she is, she led Rob into our living room so I could log into the security camera on my phone and watch.

She started out by getting drinks for them and they sat on the couch together. Sounded like they were catching up with each others lives. We haven't seen Rob in a while, since he had gotten divorced about 6 months ago. My wife tried to be smooth and told Rob she'd been working a lot and her feet were hurting from wearing her heels all the time. Rob took the bait and offered her a massage.

My quickly accepted the offer and raised both feet onto Rob's lap. Rob set his beer on the table and turned to remove my wife's slippers. First the left, then the right. With each foot being freed, my wife wiggled her toes and moaned her approval.

Rob complimented my wife on her toenail polish choice, sky blue.

My wife smiled and thanked him.

I was at my office watching on my phone. I didn't have to worry about anyone walking in as I was the only one there on a Sunday. I left my door unlocked.

Rob started his massage and my wife quickly rested her head and closed her eyes. The TV was on in the background but I don't think either of them were interested in what was on. Rob kneaded his fingers and thumbs into her arches, heels and balls of her feet, he moved up and gently rubbed each toe individually. My wife again, moaned approval. Rob got a little bolder and started moving his hand up to her calfs, then her thighs. My wife never flinched. This went on for a few more minutes when my wife suggested they go into the hot tub. She thought the hot water and jets would make the massage feel that much better.

I heard Rob say he didn't bring any trunks since he wasn't planning on getting into the hot tub today. My wife calmly assure me him it would be ok, she wouldn't peek.

She disappeared from the camera as I heard her shout to Rob to go hop in, she was going to get her suit on and be out. I watched as Rob slid open my patio door and walked out to the hot tub. I was really glad I had mounted the second camera on the back patio, above the door. I switched to that camera on my phone app. Rob pulled the cover off the hot tub and started the jets. I was shocked to see that he was actually taking my wife's advice and started to undress. He pulled down his Jean's and underwear. Kicked off his shoes and socks, them removed his shirt. I've know Rob for a long time, close to 20 years, but never have I seen him naked before. Now would be the time to tell you that Rob is 6'8", a little chunky but not fat. Rob looked around the patio for a minute, but the privacy fence around the hot tub was perfect. No one could see in or out. He hopped into the tub.

My phone buzzed with a new text message, "Enjoy the show baby, love you!" It was from my wife.

She reappeared on camera shortly after with 2 fresh drinks for her and Rob. She came out in her black bikini. It fit so nicely to her ass and showed the little bit of cleavage she had of her breasts. She climbed in and sat across from Rob, directly below the camera, Rob facing the camera.

They chatted a bit more, laughing occasionally. Sipping their drinks in between. I then saw my wife lift her right foot up, toes peaking just above the water and asked Rob if he could continue his massage. He did. The jets were on and bubbles foaming, I couldn't see anything going on underwater. It didn't take long to find out.

Rob, being as tall as he is, didn't exactly sink to the bottom of the hot tub. As he sat on the chair, you could see him from about mid-stomach up, out of the water. Whatever was happening underwater I could tell Rob liked it because he closed his eyes and was biting his lower lip. He was still rubbing my wife's right foot, but quickly brought his lips to her sole and kissed it right on her arch. She cooed.

He took notice and continued to give her foot some more light kisses, from her arch up to her toes. Each time, keeping his lips on her feet a little longer. He then boldly took her right big toe into his mouth and sucked it. He then lowered his right hand into the water and pulled up my wife's left foot. He held them together just in front of his face and then alternated kissing each foot.

I heard my wife ask him if he liked her feet. He nodded. She then told him how nice his kisses felt. Rob then took both of her big toes into his mouth st the same time. He ran his tongue along every toe, taking each one into his mouth. I watched from my office as his tongue darted in between each toe, licked her arches, nibbled at her heels.

I looked down at my pants and noticed there was a wet spot from the pre-cum leaking through.

Rob continued his assault on my wife's feet when I took notice to something growing in the water. The jets turned off, time only runs them for so long before you have to turn them on again. I guess my wife and Rob were enjoying themselves so much neither one of them turned them back on. Once the bubbles settled, my jaw dropped. Rob's cock was sticking out above the water. Holy shit, I mumbled to myself.

I think my wife noticed about the same time as me. I could hear her say to Rob, "looks like someone else wants to play with my feet!"

Rob laughed it off and tried to apologize. Too late, my wife told him it was ok. It was actually quite flattering. She then lowered her right foot and tapped the head of his cock with her toes. Rob jumped. She giggled, "oh you like that do you?"

"Not sure, I've never had someone use her feet on me before," Rob said.

"Well, let me show you how it feels," she stated.

She lowered both feet and slowly stroked Rob's big cock to full length. From my view, I'd say he was 10" easily. In the back of my mind, I was hoping my wife would get him off with her feet and not attempt to take that monster in her pussy. How would I ever fuck her again, I thought.

Rob laid his head back and seemed to really enjoy my wife's little feet working on his cock. She used her toes and arches to stroke him. It dawned on me after some time of her giving him a footjob that her hands were underwater. She must have been playing with herself while she stroked her cock with her feet. I can't really blame her I guess, she must have been really turned on seeing how big Rob's cock was. After a few minutes she said her legs needed a break but offered to continue stroking him with her hands. Rob accepted and my wife quickly slid over next to him. I heard Rob tell her it's been quite a while since he's had something other than his own hand stroking his cock. He seemed to have had quite of a dry spout since his divorce. My wife sneakily looked right at the camera and winked. She knew I was watching and enjoying the show!

She stroked Rob with her left hand, every now and then she toyed on his cock head, her wedding ring glaring in the sun. She then used both hands stacked one on top of the other and stroked him. She was amazed how long and thick he was. It looked like she was trying to get her fingers to touch wrapped around his cock but she couldn't do it. She asked Rob how big he was and he answered last time he measured he was about 10 1/4". She then asked if he wanted to kiss her feet some more while she jerked him off, he said yes.

She slid to the side a bit and raised both legs, resting her feet on each of his shoulders. She was leaning forward, still working on his cock with her hands. Rob quickly started to kiss her soles again. Running his tongue from her heel to her toes on each foot. Focusing a little more on sucking her toes this time.

12