How High A Price? A Step Further.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps I could, but where to start? You realize that my account will necessarily be rather graphic and highly sexual," John said.

"I understand. How did you and Cindy meet," Susan asked?

"I was married to another woman, Francine is her name. We had met in college and married after graduation. In our bedroom, we were equals. Everything was negotiated. I would ask what she wanted, she would hint or tell, and I would oblige unless I didn't want to or couldn't. She was the same with me. She asked what I'd like her to do, I'd offer a suggestion, and she'd fulfill the request, if she could. Some things were spontaneous. The approach we took was respectful. In time, I knew Francine's likes and dislikes and she knew mine. We stayed in our mutually created comfort zone. Sex was rather good, but predictable. In time, it became routine and after more time mundane. I was convinced that this is how life is. At the time, I was an associate attorney and would put long hours in to make my mark. Francine was not working. She spent her time at the club and the gym and taking self improvement classes. She did a little volunteer work too In time, she was tempted by other males with more time than I had and she had affairs. This went on for a year before I found out. At the time, I was just so bitter that I just wanted a divorce and to get everything and leave Francine with nothing. That was pretty much what happened. She had never been too astute when it came to anything pertaining to finances. I just plowed deeper into my work and put my love life on hold. Our marriage lasted a year and a half," John related.

"Is Cindy your second wife," Susan asked?

"Yes she's my second wife," John replied before pausing and saying, "I'm so sorry, Susan. I've begun a rather long tale without offering you any refreshments. Would you care for something to eat or drink?"

"Perhaps a little red wine, if you don't mind," Susan replied.

John looked into the liquor cabinet in the library and didn't find what he was looking for. "Follow me. I've got a red that I'd love for you to try," John said as he wandered to the kitchen area. Susan followed as John made his way to the homes wine cellar. In the cellar itself was a tall table with two bar stools. John found the red he was searching for and opened and poured him self and Susan a glass. The lighting was rather subdued. The air was a little cool.

"It was a place much like this that I met Cindy," John began his narrative again. "I was taking a tour of a California vineyard. It was a cool rainy day and there were just a few people that bothered to venture out on such a gloomy day. Cindy was one of those people. We had not met or introduced ourselves. The tour was self guided and we happened to be in a cellar together when the earth moved. An earthquake rocked us inside the cellar for nearly a minute. We tried to get out through the only exit. The large oak door that we had entered was stuck shut so tightly that it wouldn't budge. The lights remained on, and the room was quite large so there was no fear of suffocation. Neither Cindy nor I were claustrophobic. There were a few heavy oak tables and a few benches and chairs. There was plenty of wine to drink. There were mugs and bottles of wine and several openers.

"You met in a wine cellar during an earthquake," Susan asked?

"Yes as strange as that might sound. After a few minutes, we determined that we were stuck with no means of communicating where we were. Cindy introduced herself as did I. She was quite beautiful. She was wearing black leather pants, a black front button silk blouse, and a light jacket. She had 4 inch heeled boots on. Her hair was cut short. She was gorgeous and she was well aware of the effect she was having on me. Her eyes were jet black in the subdued light of the cellar. Cindy was not shy. She asked questions of me and always changed the subject to find out more about me when I asked anything about her. She was blunt. She was confident. She steered the conversation. After a few minutes, she told me to get her some wine. I did this, and then as we drank it, she told me that she found me attractive. After a few glasses of wine, and some more conversation, she told me to kiss her. I did kiss her gently on the lips. She stopped me and said," No kiss me on the neck." I nuzzled in her neck and kissed and tongued her for probably a minute when she stopped me. "Lay on this table. I want to see your cock." As I lay on the table, she unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She looked stunning in her black leather pants and black bra. Her full breasts were bulging in the sheer fabric. Her hand stroked my pants until she found my hardening cock. She stroked me and my pants rose like a tent. She smiled and asked me to stand and remove my pants and underwear. I did and was surprised when she withdrew a pair of handcuffs from her purse. She handcuffed my wrists together cuffing me to an oak table leg.

"What are you doing," I asked Cindy?

"I want to examine you without any interruptions," Cindy said. She proceeded to remove her boots and pants. She stood before me in a black thong and bra. She was beautiful. She caused my cock to harden. She walked around me fondling my cock and balls. She pushed a finger up my ass and wiggled it around and then withdrew it and wiped it on my thigh. Ironically, I was more excited by this strange woman than Francine had ever gotten me. I was excited by her looks, by her touch, and also, by her demeanor. Her confidence was both astounding and extremely exciting. She was examining me like I was a piece of meat. She dropped to her knees and smelled my crotch. She took my cock in her mouth and soon was sucking as no woman ever had. She clearly wanted me to cum. I was approaching an orgasm. She sensed this and withdrew her mouth, but continued to stroke my cock. She pushed a finger into my ass. I began to spurt and she pointed my cock head into her waiting hand. She milked me dry. She took the cum filled hand and brought it to her nose. She licked the pool of cum and moaned. She moistened a finger in my cum and pushed the finger into my mouth. I took it into my mouth and sucked and licked it clean. She continued to feed me cum on her finger until it was all gone."

"John likes Cindy to feed him cum," she said.

I moaned in agreement.

Next, she removed a vibrator from her purse and held it to her clit under the thong panty she was still wearing. She pinched her nipple as she moved the vibrator in small circles over her vaginal lips. She moaned.

My cock having cum once was in recovery. As I watched Cindy pleasure herself, my cock became hard again.

Cindy paused her self pleasure long enough to get a butt plug from her purse. She lubricated it and pushed it slowly into my ass.

"I want you to have this inside you when you see me again," Cindy said.

Suddenly a knock came on the door and a voice called to us that we would soon be rescued. In a flash she had undone the handcuffs and put them back into her purse. She got dressed and I scrambled to dress too. We finished our wine just as the rescue crew came crashing through the door. Cindy handed me her business card.

"Call me tomorrow at 9pm," Cindy said and then abruptly left.

I followed her to the parking lot. She got into a Mercedes and drove off

"Susan, meeting Cindy was an epiphany. I had no idea that such people like Cindy existed. Her domineering attitude combined with her sexual imagination sparked an ember deep inside of me. I was always a leader in my business life. In my past sexual life, I tried to be an equal, with little success. Cindy showed me the joy that could be found in submission. It is ironic that I maintain a leaders role in business matters and a submissive role in sexual matters. I might just as well be a Dominant with a submissive as my wife, however I prefer the role I've assumed to that. I cherish the mental stimulation above all. Cindy is a natural Dom. She needs to continue to be a Dom. I could be either and adore being Cindy's compliment even though it demands I be a sub," John said and paused.

"That's quite a story," Susan remarked.

"How do you like the wine," John asked?

"It's delicious. I enjoy a dry red like this. It has an oak component and a nice smooth rich flavor," Susan answered.

"This is from the vineyard where I first met Cindy. I especially like its flavor mixed with cum," John explained.

Early was convinced now that John was a kinky pervert. He heard from his wife's own mouth the words that proved his point. He thought that at any moment now John would make his move to take Susan sexually. He waited on baited breath for her story to continue and tell him how she was seduced.

"So it's a mental challenge that allures you to the strange things that you do," Susan asked?

"Yes, precisely. Cindy has a wild imagination. When she uses it sexually, I always win, even when I experience some slight pain and suffering. Pain and pleasure are two sides of the same coin for me. This is true for Cindy as well," John said.

"I still don't understand," Susan admitted.

"Perhaps a demonstration will provide the answer you are looking for," John said.

He took their glasses and put them aside. He got two more bottles of wine from the bin and began the climb back to the kitchen. Susan followed John into the library. John turned, and hesitated as he looked at, and then past, Susan. He went to a wall of books and pushed a hidden button. The whole section of books moved opening up to a moderate pitch spiral staircase. It was well lit. John entered and Susan followed. At the bottom of the stairs was another large door. Upon opening it a large dimly lit room lay before them. Along the walls were mounted whips, crops, paddles, and all sorts of sexual aides. Susan recognized the room from many of the pictures.

"So this is the place where Cindy challenges you," Susan said with a marked sense of awe in her tone!

John walked to a wall where there was a small table. Above it were wine glasses and John poured Susan and himself another glass of red.

John walked to an intercom and buzzed the maid, Frieda. He talked to her so that Susan couldn't hear what was said.

Susan glanced at her watch it was 10pm already. She began to study the aides one by one, removing them from the wall and handling each one in turn. The distinct leather smell filled Susan's nostrils and she was becoming aroused.

Frieda entered the room. She was wearing the outfit she had on earlier in the day. She walked up to John and barked, "Face the wall."

Susan continued to sip her wine as Frieda went to a clothes locker. She opened it and began to change clothes. First, she stripped until she was naked. Then, she carefully put on a leather corset, gloves, thigh high boots, and a leather mask. Her hairy pussy was completely exposed. The corsets bra cups were quarter cups so her large breasts were pushed up and exposed. When she was done, she turned and walked to the table with the wine and poured herself a glass. She poured a little red wine into a saucer and placed the saucer on the floor.

"I've poured you some wine. Drink it," Frieda commanded.

John slowly turned. His head was held down looking at the floor. He spied the saucer and got down on all fours and began to lap at the wine. In no time, he had finished.

"Thank you Mistress," John said softly.

"Do you want some more," Frieda asked?

Susan was frozen with interest. She didn't want to move or make a sound fearing she would somehow break the spell and this would prove to be just a dream.

"Yes, please Mistress," John answered.

"Move back then," Frieda ordered.

John moved back and watched as Frieda squatted over the saucer. She poured wine into her pubic hair. It ran through her pussy lips and further down her crack until it dripped slowly off her asshole into the porcelain dish.

Susan stared in disbelief as John began lapping the wine from the bowl again. But something inside her was becoming strongly aroused rather than repulsed. Susan unconsciously began to squeeze her own nipple and her excitement grew. Susan gulped the wine down and poured herself another glass. Sip and pinch, sip and pinch. Susan sipped her wine and pinched her own nipples as John licked the wine that had trickled through Frieda's vaginal lips.

Frieda sat upon a barstool. When John had finished with his saucer of red he wordlessly knew to come clean Frieda's sex. His mouth lapped at the hairs and between the lips. He continued down until his tongue had gently wiped Frieda's moist ass.

"It's her turn now," Frieda said, as she got up to pour more through her hairy pussy.

"No, she is my guest and is just a witness to my pleasure and pain," John said.

Frieda stopped abruptly. She went to the wall and got a riding crop down. "Strip. It has been a long time, my pet, since you have lost your manners with me. I'll enjoy this a lot," Frieda said.

As John stripped, Frieda poured more red wine through her pussy hair. Again, it dripped off her asshole into the shallow saucer. "This is for you my dear," Frieda said to an incredulous Susan.

John was soon naked. Frieda positioned John over a sawhorse. His bare ass was up and exposed perfectly for a whipping. "I will whip you until she has completed cleaning the saucer," Frieda explained.

"Please, Mistress, she is not of our kind. She is but a witness. If someone were to be punished, then let that someone be me," John pleaded.

"No, she must lick to save your sorry ass," Frieda repeated.

Frieda swung the crop and hit John's right leg. There was a pause and another blow, this time to his left leg. Susan heard the smacks and flinched with each blow. Susan couldn't believe that she was somehow part of this. After four blows, Susan got down and began to lick the saucer. It tasted like the red wine, but she noticed that she was totally self- absorbed in her act. Self conscious to a degree she had rarely experienced, she noticed the awkward position that she was in. Her tongue was tentative at first. But now, with still more real whacks in the background, Susan began to lick the wine in earnest.

"I'm finished," Susan shouted hoping to stop the crop from falling again on John's reddened thighs and butt cheeks.

Frieda paused, but struck John again. "It appears that you have no more respect than my pet. Has everyone forgot how to properly address me," Frieda asked?

"I'm finished, Mistress," Susan cried. "Mistress please don't strike him any more. I've licked the wine from the saucer as you asked me to!"

Frieda struck John yet again. "I don't ask child, I command," Frieda corrected.

"Yes, Mistress. You command, Mistress. And I have done as you command Mistress," Susan said quickly.

"You learn quickly, my child! Do you know what needs to be done yet, my little one," Frieda asked?

Susan was beside herself. She knew that she must lick this woman's pussy clean of wine. If she didn't, then John would undoubtedly get struck with the cruel riding crop.

"Mistress, I must clean the wine from your pussy. Yes Mistress, I must lick the wine from your sex," Susan said, wondering if these were all of the correct words, or whether Frieda would find more fault with her verbiage and whip John again.

"Yes dear, that is correct. You may clean Mistress Frieda's pussy now. And dear be sure to clean my ass very well because it becomes irritated if you miss some wine," Frieda said.

"Oh Mistress, I'll clean you well," Susan said with some relief. She moved to where the woman had sat again on the tall barstool.

Susan had never tasted another woman before. She was torn between a strong reluctance to touch another woman and a strong desire to keep John from getting struck again from the nasty crop. As she lowered herself to this strange woman's pubic hair, she thought of Early. He had done this to her countless times and Susan knew that this was a very wonderful thing to be the recipient of. So, with a gusto spurred on by Early's example, Susan began to lick this woman's pussy. In just moments, this woman's sweet juices coated her face. Susan thought that this was actually very pleasant, if it were removed from the context in which it was initiated.

Frieda enjoyed Susan's talented tongue. In fact, she experienced a couple of orgasms as Susan licked her pussy clean of the wine. Susan was proud that she could get Frieda off and was spurred to linger when she licked Frieda's puckered ass. "Child, you have a talented tongue when it's not talking but just licking. That was very, very good. I'll take leave of you two now," Frieda said. She walked to where her maid uniform was and quickly changed her clothes and left the playroom.

"I'm so sorry, Susan. Frieda got carried away. You didn't have to get involved. Another solution would have arisen," John said.

"I am beginning to see what you mean. I have not even removed my clothes, but I have felt I've had a profound sexual adventure! I was more keenly aware of my body position, my words, well just everything. Is this what you mean by mentally challenging roles," Susan asked?

"Yes, you have had a true taste," John replied.

"I hated it and loved it. I'm a bit confused," Susan admitted.

"It's late, we should think about getting you home," John said.

"But I'm not tired at all. I'm so hyped up by all that's happened," Susan said.

"You may stay and check the playroom out, I am going to bed. Frieda can be reached on the intercom line 2. She can arrange for a limo to take you home Susan," John said.

"I'd like to stay a while longer and look at these things, and I'll use line two to call Frieda," Susan said.

Early couldn't believe his ears. Susan had sex with another woman to save this sick bastard his justly deserved agony. How could Susan ever believe that she was responsible for the acts of a mad woman. This was torture tactics. It was brainwashing pure and simple. First, use wine to get the resistance down, then concoct a ridiculous story that sways the innocent to participate in wanton sexual acts. Early was seething. But he also wanted to get the facts for day two. So, with a sarcasm cloaked as sweetness, he asked Susan to continue her tale.

Susan stayed in the playroom for another three hours looking over the clothes, and furniture and toys. She remembered that some of the toys were shown in use in the picture albums. So, she went up the spiral staircase to the library above and began to examine all of the black albums in great detail. She found six albums with 75 pictures in each album. Susan looked at all 450 pictures! It took most of the night. At five am she put the last album back and curled up in a wingback chair and was soon fast asleep. Frieda found her at six am and directed Susan to a guest bedroom. Susan slept until 10 am. Fresh clean clothes in her size were laid out for her with a note to see Frieda for a late breakfast.

The day went as the previous one, until supper was finished. Then John begged leave and disappeared. Susan had not talked with John in private all day long and now he disappeared. Most of the guests decided to go home. Just Debbie and Susan remained.

Susan's mind was working in overtime, The pictures, the playroom, and her first taste (literally) of a role in this unique lifestyle had her brain swimming. Susan was more curious than ever. She had unanswered questions and felt she was so close to someone with answers.

Debbie had not gotten drunk like the day before. She clearly had romantic notions concerning John. She had flirted whenever she had the chance. She unbuttoned one too many buttons on her blouse and her bikini was tiny. The other men present couldn't keep their eyes off of her. They spent as much time as they could trying to involve themselves in whatever Debbie would do. John had no problem ignoring Debbie. He was not blind to physical beauty. Debbie was model material. He just understood that his sexual needs included role play. Debbie was no sub or Dom. John had observed her. She was straight as far as he could tell.