How High A Price? A Step Further.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie resented Susan. She felt that Susan was THE competition. When Susan got into her car and left for home, Debbie was happy to be alone at last with John. But he had not appeared since earlier. When Frieda was asked where John was, Frieda explained that he was packing to go to Europe and could not be disturbed. Debbie left upon hearing that.

When Susan was a mile from John and Cindy's estate she turned around and went back.

Early was sure that Susan would be savagely ravished by this weird deviant if she returned.

Susan parked and approached the front door. Frieda greeted her and led her to the library. After a few moments, John appeared. "Susan, what a pleasant surprise to see you. How can I help you," John asked?

"I can't stop thinking about all the new things about sex that I have seen. I know that you are packing for your rendezvous with Cindy and JoAnn. I was hoping that I might arrange for a convenient time where we might meet and I could receive some more instruction about your rather special interests."

"Do you have time this evening," John asked?

"But aren't you packing tonight," Susan asked?

"Oh no. I'm actually ready to go. Frieda has a few items to finish, but it's essentially done. I have the entire evening free. Tomorrow afternoon I fly to Rome, and then on to Berlin," John explained.

"I thought you said you were packing to the others," Susan said.

"Actually, Cindy had called. It was just convenient to say I was packing than to explain. I told Cindy about last night. I hope that you don't mind. She was actually rather impressed. When I explained how you were successful pleasuring Frieda, she was jealous. Cindy and Frieda are lovers, but not totally exclusive," John said.

"Up until yesterday, I was totally exclusive with Early, my dear husband. I wonder what I will tell him," Susan said.

"You will think of the right words for your husband when the time comes to explain what happened. In the mean time, you have more questions. Perhaps I can help answer them. Would you care for some wine tonight," John asked?

"Yes, wine would be fine. But make it a different vineyard, and a different year please," Susan said.

"Of course, I know a delicious white," John said as he pressed the intercom for Frieda. He spoke to her in German and Susan didn't know what was being said. "Frieda will get my selection, chill it, and serve it when it's time."

"I think I understand how a role can be used to enhance ones experience. I am less comfortable with multiple players, and definitely uncomfortable with pain. I don't know how else to explain it," Susan said.

"Multiple players are not necessary. Many Dom/sub relationships are exclusive and don't involve others. But then there is a certain population of people that include others. That is true in the straight community too," John said.

"I see your point. I'm just so new to the whole idea that I had not thought it all through yet," Susan said.

"There are some things that multiple players bring to the game that cannot be done in an exclusive couple situation. For instance, in the straight community, a woman could not experience a double penile penetration without two men. In the Dom/sub roles a basic requirement is for a class of sub's to exist and a class of Dom's to exist. They are by definition "unequal". The game can become quite interesting when two Dom's put their heads together on a sub. They compete mentally trying to demonstrate their superiority by finding ever more clever domination techniques. Then again, each sub is a unique individual and responds better to certain techniques and responds poorly to other techniques. The Dom who understands their sub correctly will maximize pleasure for both the sub and Dom. Certain individuals can accept multiple players easily, others find it difficult or impossible to accept multiple players. Cindy and I have quite a few extra players. They are all people that Cindy has brought to our world. Susan, you have been the first to have stumbled onto our secret and are the only one I have ever brought to our world, if even so briefly," John said.

"I can see the logic in what you have said. Have you always been comfortable with different people involved in your intimate life with Cindy," Susan asked?

"No, I have not always been comfortable with that. Although, I have been excited by adding those other people. You have probably noticed that my comfort is often the last thing that Cindy or Frieda seem to be concerned with. In fact, they are both quite adept at making me very uncomfortable," John said.

"Yes, how do you explain the discomfort of real pain," Susan asked?

"There is nothing comfortable about it. It hurts. Cindy knows what I can bear. She understands my limits and has not breeched them, although, she has challenged me from time to time. Cindy is no sadist. She gets little pleasure from real torture. She does however love to play and will demonstrate her power with some objectively painful activities. I dare say you enjoy pain too. I saw you pinching your erect nipples last night even though it was done through your clothes. Imagine those pinches. They hurt, but you put up with them, indeed you seek to feel more of them because the pain is mild and the duration is short. That kind of pain can excite," John said.

"But what about whips and paddles. Aren't they excessive? They look dangerous and your ass was turning red from the beating. I was terrified enough that I licked the wine from the saucer and then from Frieda's privates. I even broke my exclusivity to my husband. I guess I have cheated on him in a manner of speaking, even though no one penetrated me. Hell, my clothes were still all on," Susan related.

"Yes, you broke your exclusivity with Early and you should tell him. What did you feel besides terrified for me," John asked.

"I felt extremely self conscious about every movement and thought. I actually liked licking Frieda. I was surprised that Frieda was listening so carefully to everything that I said and also everything not said," Susan replied.

Susan was sitting with her back to the library door. Frieda had just entered the library with chilled white wine and heard Susan's admission.

"Frieda will you join us," John asked.

Startled, Susan blushed knowing that Frieda must have heard her last statement.

"Susan, dear, your wonderful, talented tongue was very much appreciated. I can't remember when I've been brought to two climaxes in such a short time. It was truly wonderful," Frieda said.

"Thanks, I just meant to treat you like my husband Early treats me," Susan said blushing a little more.

"If he does that for you sweetie, he's a keeper, even if his pecker ever goes," Frieda replied. "I can stay for just one small glass and then I need to attend to some things."

"Susan was just saying that my whipping had her scared," John said to bring Frieda into the conversation.

"But child, he likes that kind of stimulation. It's very much like nipple clamps. Have you ever seen them sweetie," Frieda asked Susan?

Susan did remember the picture of Cindy putting nipple clamps on a nude female that was straddling John's face with her naked pussy and ass. "I have seen pictures, but that is all," Susan said.

Frieda reached into her pocket and pulled out a short length of chain that had clips on either end. She placed it into Susan's hand and said, "Experiment sweetie. Try this in the morning, at night, during your period, and then again without. Your nipple sensitivity will vary over time. You will find that using this will make your nipples more sensitive. You will find that just taking a shower and being hit by the water will stimulate your nipples after they have been prepared with this. Just feeling a silk blouse move as you walk when your nipples are sensitive can be a sensual experience. I love it! Similarly, when I smack John's beautiful behind it causes the nerves to become more sensitive. Usually, anything used to sensitize an area will be followed by some loving caress to take advantage of the heightened sensitivity. You have seen John's crimson ass. Have you seen his reward? Have you seen me lick every inch of his sweet butt after I have brought him to tears with the crop? Try wearing the clamps for a minute or two at first. Then lengthen the time you wear it gradually. It will teach you something about yourself that you never knew before. Now I have to go."

"I need to visit the ladies room," Susan said to John. She walked to the powder room clutching the clamps. As she did her business, she examined the nipple clamps. They were individually adjustable with a small thumb-screw. The tension seemed to be strong. At least the metal teeth were covered with a length of soft plastic tubing. Susan unbuttoned her blouse and unfastened her front clasping bra. She looked at her left nipple. It was erect. She touched it with a finger. It was sensitive already! Slowly she opened the clamp with her right hand and positioned her nipple in its jaws. She let go slowly. The pinch was just pressure, but it did hurt. It was a hurt that she could endure, for a while. She could also feel gravity, giving weight to the chain pulling her nipple downwards. The feeling was unique. Susan attached the other clamp to her right nipple. The first nipple was becoming numb. The second nipple was feeling the fresh sustained pinch. It hurt. Each was bearable. Susan left the clamps in place and reattached her bra and buttoned her blouse. She stood and looked at herself in the vanity mirror. She was aware of the chain. It hurt less sharply and was now a dull ache. She could tolerate this a little while longer. She returned to the library where John remained waiting for her.

"Feel better," John asked?

Just then the clock chimed and Susan remembered that it was time to call her beloved Early.

"I need to call my husband again," Susan said.

"I'll be in the kitchen. I'm in the mood for a snack. Can I get you anything," John asked?

"Perhaps a low fat yogurt, any flavor, even plain will do," Susan replied.

"I'll find something suitable," John said as he exited the room.

The nipple clamps were sending impulses to arouse her pussy. As Susan dialed Early's cell phone, her hand rubbed through her clothes against her crotch. She missed him so! She couldn't tell Early that she was alone with John Stickner in his $2.5 million dollar house sitting in his lavishly appointed library with clamps on her nipples and her hand rubbing her crotch while John went for snacks. Yes she was horny. She could hardly wait for Early to come home so she could get fucked. That message needed to be conveyed in terms that Early was familiar, our house, our big bed, I miss you, it's lonely without you. Susan heard Early's response and thought that his voice was a little strange. I guess he's anxious to come back home, he sounded irritable or bothered somehow. "I miss you. This big bed is such a lonely place without you. I love you Early. I can't wait to see you Sunday. Good night."

John came back with what looked like dessert. He had covered some of the fruit salad that was served at lunch with a topping of plain yogurt. It was perfect!

"I trust that Early is well," John asked?

"Yes. Yes, he's fine. I got the impression that he'll be glad to be home again. I know that I sure miss him," Susan said with a sigh.

"What do you do when he is not here and you miss him," John asked.

"I pleasure myself as best I can," Susan said.

"When I am away from Cindy, I do the same. Sometimes, I am home and Cindy is traveling like right now. Cindy has given Frieda the training to pleasure me in special ways. When I left you last night to go to bed, Frieda spent some time with me," John said.


"So why are you telling me this," Susan said with a little worry now?

"I was ordered to by Frieda. She wanted me to tell you that I am yours, if you want me. It's not an obligation on your part. It's only an offering of opportunity," John said with his eyes downcast.

"What did Frieda do with you last night," Susan asked?

"She took me to her bedroom and stripped me. I was naked when she placed my collar around my neck. She placed a cock ring on my cock so that I wouldn't cum prematurely. She removed her undies and stuffed them into my mouth. My hands were cuffed behind my back. She had me stand and watch her as she pleasured herself with a large dildo. She removed the panties from my mouth. She removed the cuffs to put my hands in front of me and cuffed them again. She had me lay on her bed. She stood over me and put her foot on my face. I licked the bottom of her foot. She sat on my chest and then moved her pussy over my mouth. I licked her to orgasm. She tilted a little and I licked her asshole too. She was tired and sent me to my room. I lay on my bed. She removed the cock ring, She ordered me to cum. I rubbed myself until I spurted my semen on my belly. She licked a large glob up with her tongue and kissed me. The cum went into my mouth. She rubbed her breasts in the remaining cum on my belly. In the morning she took the handcuffs off," John said.

Susan was silent. Finally Susan asked, "You enjoyed this?"

"Yes, Mistress Susan," John said meekly.

"I am your Mistress as well as is Frieda, and Cindy, and others," Susan asked?

"Yes, you are each my Mistress," John answered.

"You slaves enjoy panties in your mouth much too much. Were Frieda's panties wet," Susan asked?

"No Mistress Susan, They were dry, but they smelled very good to me," John said.

Susan had excellent bladder control and leaked a few drops of urine into her panties. "I have some dirty panties for my slave tonight," Susan said as she removed her moistened underwear. She held them up in the light to see what condition they were in and then stuffed them into John's mouth.

"Follow me you perverted bastard," Susan said as she led John to the guest room that she had slept in a few hours this morning.

John did as he was told, loving every second of Susan's domination.

When they reached the bedroom Susan said, "Strip. I want to see what puny equipment you have."

John stripped and stood with panties in his mouth before Susan, his newest Mistress.

Susan looked in the dresser drawers and found a long scarf. She unbuttoned her blouse, unhooked her front clasping bra exposing her breasts with the nipple clamps still secured to her rigid teats. "Remove these clamps from my nipples," she commanded. "Do it like I was a slave, you little prick."

John was surprised by the natural way that Susan took to her role. He was not disappointed in her creativity! He walked to her. He grasped the chain firmly and yanked it off of Susan's right nipple and then the left.

"Oh!" gasped Susan as blood began to fill the long deprived tissue of its nourishment. Pins and needles of the nipples resulted in a pause to their play as Susan experienced firsthand a good measure of sensitizing.

Susan took the long scarf and tied it tightly to John's head covering his eyes. She removed the panties from his mouth. "Can you see me you buffoon," she barked?

"No, Mistress I can't see anything with the scarf on," was John's reply.

"Good," Susan said.

She lay John down and sat on his face with her bare pussy. She rocked back and forth. The action mashed her flesh into his face. The rhythm allowed John to breath although it was erratic. For twenty minutes Susan rocked on John's face. She had multiple orgasms. John could survive, just. When she had enough, she said, "You may remove the scarf. Leave me. I'm spending the night." She collapsed on the bed and had a wonderful rest. She awoke early. Frieda fixed her a breakfast as Susan showered.

Susan asked Frieda if John were awake. Frieda said that he was, but that he was currently tied up. She led Susan to the sexual playroom and saw John attached by both wrist and ankle to the X frame. He was naked and had a vibrating dildo shoved up his ass. It was turned on. He also had a TENS unit attached to his abdominal muscles. It was pulsing on for two seconds and off for five seconds. He was blindfolded and had a panty stuffed into his mouth. Attached to his cock was a cord and weight.

"Last night was to thank you for the help you gave me in the Melrose case in a way that only you could appreciate. You are to tell Cindy everything when you meet her again. We will act at work like this has not happened. I am going home now to prepare for my husband's homecoming. This was an interesting experience, one I won't soon forget," Susan said.

After they were out of earshot, Susan asked if she could possibly get a picture of John as he is at this moment. It was not for any use other than her own selfish pleasure. Frieda agreed and took a digital photo of John and sent it to her home e-mail. Frieda also equipped Susan with her own nipple clamps attached to a chain, a vibrating butt plug, and a riding crop. She said it was for experimentation. Frieda then kissed Susan on the lips and Susan didn't recoil from her kiss. It was short, but passionate.


Susan was deep in thought a she arrived home to find the kitchen full of dirty dishes.

We all know what happened then. We heard the accusations that Early made. And heard the defense that Susan presented. Susan showed Early the riding crop, the butt plug and the nipple clamps. When her e-mail account was opened, a picture of John in his playroom filled the screen.

One thought occurred to Susan after she had delivered her account of what happened. When she had called Early on Thursday night from the Stickner's, nothing improper had happened yet. If Early had simply told her that he was home, she would have come to him immediately and none of her questionable acts would have occurred. She would have been able to celebrate her good fortunes with him, and she would have been extra wild in bed due to her naïve fascination and arousal with John and Cindy's sexual demonstrations. It was partially due to Early's insincerity, and partially due to her curiosity concerning John's kinky sex life that caused Susan to stay late at John's, and then, get tempted to join Frieda and John in their game. Early had to account for his failure to be honest with Susan. It played out like a police sting operation. The, 'If you give them enough rope they will hang themselves,' mentality was clearly at play when Early kept to himself that he was already home. Susan recognized this and was angry at Early for it.

Now the ball was in Early's court. What will he do with the story or facts that Susan has presented? It's fun to imagine!