How His Stepmother Became His Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,776 Followers

"And do you ever think about the women in those videos? I mean fantasize about what it might be like to make love to them?"

"Yeah, some times."

"I mean, do you ever fantasize about making love to another man's wife, or a boss ... or a stepmother?"

"Yeah. I think all guys fantasize about stuff like that. That why they rent the videos," he answered, thinking more and more that he knew where the conversation was headed.

She paused before continuing. "And did you know that women have those same fantasizes? Some of us fantasize about making love to other people, men, and women. Sometimes they're older, sometimes younger. Sometimes they're a relative ... like a stepson and in other cases they wanna just let themselves go and act like a slut."

"I can understand that."

"Can you? Can you really?" she asked as she turned to look at him. "Because that's how I feel right now. I wanna do exactly what they were doing on that video you were watching. I wanna be your lover ... no ... your slut."

He sat there quietly as he went over what she'd just said and what she was offering. "I have to warn you, the video I was watching gets pretty raunchy. The guy makes the woman do all kinds of stuff."

"Like what?" she asked as she moved closer to him.

"She sucks his cock and then he eats her pussy. After that, she climbs on top of him and rides him 'cowgirl' style."

"Mmmmmm, I like the sound of that.

"It also gets a little ... ummm ... rough."

"What do ya mean by 'rough'?"

"He pulls her hair a couple of times and when he takes control, he fucks her hard and deep."

"I DEFINITELY like the sound of that," she said, in a low moan. "Does he, you know, talk dirty to her and call her names?"

"Oh, yeah. Why don't we put it in and you can see for yourself?"

She nodded, as her nipples hardened and the room filled with the scent of her arousal.

The first scene showed the two people entering a bedroom. Immediately, they began kissing as they ripped at each other's clothes, buttons flying everywhere.

"I see what you mean," she whispered as she sat on the bed next to him, her eyes glued to the computer screen. "I can't believe I'm getting so turned on," she whispered.

"Do you wanna try any of it?" he asked, half expecting her to say no.

"I wanna try all of it," she replied breathlessly.

"So why don't you start with that?" he said as he pointed at the screen.

"I'd like that," she purred as she slid to the floor kneeling between his legs.

Her hand quickly wrapped around his still hard cock and began sliding up and down its length. "So nasty," she whispered, "but I think I wanna do that instead," she pointed at the screen.

The porn actress was sitting on the floor, just as Jodie was. She slowly opened her mouth and leaned forward while she positioned the male actor's cock with both of her hands directly in front of her. The shock came when he felt Jodie doing the same thing to him.

She stuck out her tongue and licked the drops of pre-cum from the head of his cock before taking it into her mouth. Her eyes were closed and he heard her moan as she savored the taste.

He felt his cock harden as she gently sucked on the shaft. With a loud 'pop' she released his cock just as he began to feel a rumbling in his groin. Then, she opened her eyes and winked at him as she stuck her tongue out again and brought it up under the bottom of his cock head teasing the hypersensitive nerves.Though not the first time he'd had his cock sucked, it was the first time it was being done by a mature woman instead of one of the girls he'd gone to school with he could tell the difference. She seemed ravenous as she began licking and slurping on his cock like it was an ice cream cone.

The wet sound had an effect on him that he'd never imagined. Instinctively, he wrapped his fingers in her hair as he began to drive his cock in and out of her mouth, the whole time watching the same thing happening on his computer screen. At one point he wasn't sure if the 'gack ... gack ... gack' sound was coming from the porn movie or his step-mother. Not that it really mattered as he felt his balls begin to pull upwards and tingle.

She must have felt it too because the next moment he felt her pull her lips from around his cock. Instead, he felt her lick the outside of his shaft, lubricating its length as her hand moved up and down. His head fell backward as he groaned.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck. So good."

"Glad to hear that," she purred as she once again lowered her head. This time instead of taking his cock into her mouth she captured just the head, locking it in place with her teeth as she probed the slit with the tip of her tongue.

It was sensory overload, and nothing he had ever heard of, read about or seen in a porno movie could compare to what was happening to him at that moment. Instinctively, his hips began to raise and lower all thought of the porn movie gone for the moment.

"Not yet, baby," she moaned as lowered her head around his cock again. She quickly picked up her pace and sucked harder. Primal, almost animalistic, moans were coming from her chest. The vibrations being transferred from her jaws to his cock. Then, in one slow, agonizing motion she took his cock into the back of her throat.

"Ohmigod, she's actually got my whole cock in her mouth. Arrrgghhhhhh. My step-mom is actually deep-throating me, just like in the porn movies," he marveled.

He didn't find out until much later that she'd been hooked on deep-throating her lover(s) ever since the first time she'd tried it. He began to frantically buck his hips back and forth as this wonderful woman devoured him.

All too soon the sounds, the feelings, and the aromas that swirled around him pushed him over the edge. His orgasm approached like a run-away train.

She must have sensed it again but this time she took his cock to the very base burying it in her throat just as he howled and shot a white-hot jet of cum into her mouth, down her throat, and into her stomach. Not once did she pull away or grimace as she continued to milk him with her lips and tongue as his cock spasmed, again and again, sending a load of his man-cream into her. Two, three, four times his cock jerked and each time she pulled back just a little more until with the final spurt a small trickle of cum leaked from the corner of her mouth. She swirled the final strand of cum around in her mouth like she was enjoying a fine wine before she swallowed it.

She slid her lips down his cock one last time, and slowly withdrew all the way, milking his now painfully sensitive cock of the last drop of his cum. Afterward, she settled back onto her knees before using her finger to wipe away the cum that leaked from her mouth. Her eyes were ablaze with lust and passion as she licked the finger clean.

"Mmmmm. I'd forgotten just how good that tastes," she moaned.

"But what about dad?" he croaked as he virtually collapsed back on the bed.

"He doesn't like this kinda stuff. He always says that only sluts suck cock," she said the vision of Andy's aunt popping into her head.

Little did she know that at the same time the image of her sucking on his cock had popped into Andy's head. But the result was anything but what they'd expected after what they'd just done. While the rest of his body seemed to suddenly go limp his cock hardened and stood straight up pointing at the ceiling.

She giggled. "I guess someone likes the idea of having the new me around."

"Absolutely."

"Good," she said, softly, "cuz now I wanna try that," she finished as she pointed at the porn video that was still playing on his computer.

He lifted his head and stared at the screen, his cock jerking at the sight before him. The actress was still on her knees between her co-star's legs but now she had her tits wrapped around his lengthy member.

"Have you ever tried that?" she asked.

"No."

"Wanna try?" she quipped.

At that moment every part of his body felt as if it was made of putty ... except one and that one seemed to get even harder at the idea of her tits wrapped around it. He answered with a moan, the best he could do at the moment, but she seemed to take that as a 'yes' as she shuffled between his spread legs.

"Come on, sweetie. You know you wanna fuck my titties. I've seen you staring at them since I married your father and tonight you couldn't keep your eyes off them. Did you honestly think I wouldn't notice that? Just look at them," she said as she cupped them and lifted them for his inspection. "They're begging to feel your big, hard cock between them. Come here and put your cock right here," she said, seductively, as she pushed the orbs together, showing him where his cock should go. Then she leaned over and spit into her cleavage lubricating the valley, making it nice and wet.

He had no idea where he got the strength but he sat half-way up, supporting himself on his elbows. His cock throbbed as she knelt up higher and took its length in her hand.

Gently, she slid his cock across her tits, rubbing the head against her nipples, sending ripples of pleasure throughout her body, before she settled it between her cleavage.

"Gawd. I'm not sure if it's her tits or my cock that feels like it's on fire," he moaned to himself.

"Ohhhhhh, your cock feels so fucking hot between my tits," she said as if answering his question. Then, ever so slowly, she began to move her torso up and down his shaft.

He lay there as she slid her melons, the 'fuck me' look in her eyes intensifying as she increased her pace. "I don't know how long I can last," he croaked. "Fuck yeah. Fuck my big, hard cock with those hot tits of your," he said as if falling into character with the porn stars.

"This is making me so wet. Your cock is making me so fucking horny. Have you ever had a woman tit fuck you before?" she asked, stressing the word woman.

"Arrrgghhh," he groaned.

"I thought so," she sighed. "Now, fuck me. Fuck me with your cock! Pound it, baby. Remember, I'm your slut. Fuck my tits like they do on the porn flicks you like so much. Show me what a REAL man can do to me," she growled.

He didn't hesitate as he sat higher, pressing his hands on the outside of her immense tits, forcing them together to make a silky, smooth tunnel.

"Fuck them, lover. Fuck them and cum all over them."

He hesitated upon hearing what she wanted.

"That's right, baby. I want you to cum all over my tits. Coat them with your sticky jizz. Make me your tit slut, sweetie."

His hips jerked up and down, the bed squeaking beneath him, as his cock slid in and out of her crevasse. "I'm gonna cum, Jodie," he moaned.

"Do it. Don't stop fucking them. Cum on my tits," she moaned as she placed forced her tits even tighter together with her forearms.

His cock felt like it was inside a spongy vise and it was driving him insane until with one final thrust his cock exploded like an erupting volcano. His cum soon coated her chin and tits and still, she didn't decrease the pressure around his shaft. It wasn't until it began to shrink that she finally released it, this time scooping his cum up with her fingers and rubbing it across her tits and nipples.

"Skin moisturizer," she teased as he stared at her.

Now, totally exhausted he collapsed back on the bed. NEVER, in his entire life had he expected anything like had just happened to take place. He felt the bed sag slightly and then as if from miles away her heard her.

"That was exactly what I needed. Would you ... would you mind if I stayed here for a while? I don't feel like going into THAT room," referring to his father's and her room, "and laying down in THAT bed. Just the thought of HIM gets me sick."

Andy nodded as he suddenly remembered the video on his computer. At some point, while he and Jodie had been involved the tape had video had stopped. Not so surprisingly, it showed the two porn stars stretched out on a bed sleeping.

He had no idea how long he'd dozed but when he woke up Jodie was laying next to him propped up on one arm staring at him.

"Hey, sweetie."

"Hey, yourself."

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay. Why?"

"I was worried. The way you passed out after ..." she left the rest unfinished as she blushed.

"I guess you kinda wore me out."

"Ahhhhhh," she replied softly.

The feel of her body close to his, the subtle fragrance of what they'd done earlier and the images of her body caused his cock to stir. And the thought of what could happen if she was interested made it harden even more. "You know, we never finished watching the movie," he said as a way of trying to find out what she might have in mind or what she might be feeling.

"I know," she whispered as she leaned over placing her lips on his. "It's all I've been thinking about while you were sleeping."

"So you want ...?"

"Yessssss," she hissed as her lips pressed against his.

Instantly, his cock stood straight up as if nothing had happened earlier.

"Mmmmm, the advantage of a young lover," she purred. "They recover so quickly."

"So you've had younger lovers?" he asked, timidly.

"No," she replied almost shocked at the idea. "I've always practiced, ummmm ... what's a good way of saying this. Ahhhh ... 'serial monogamy'. I've only had one lover at a time and they've always been older. Until you. Until tonight."

"So how ...?"

"Some of my girlfriends have had, shall we say, 'relationships' with younger men ... or occasionally women. They've always said how the 'young ones could just never get enough."

"Ahhh. Now I understand."

"I hope so. And I hope you understand we can never say a word about this until I decide what I want to do about what I saw your father doing tonight ... actually, last night," she finished as she looked at the clock. The numbers "3:10" showing brightly. "I also hope you understand this," she said as she rolled over and straddled his lap, her pussy directly above his cock.

"Don't you have me to ..." he indicated as he stuck his tongue out and twirled it.

"You mean you'd do that? You'd actually lick my pussy?"

"Oh yeah."

She paused as she thought about what he was now offering her. "I have to admit I like the idea. That's another one of those things your father says only sluts do but right now I can think of something else this slut wants," she continued as she reached down and wrapped her hand around his, now steel-hard, cock.

He couldn't believe what was about to happen. "Am I still sleeping? Is this a dream?" he asked himself. "Am I actually going to fuck my own step-mother?"

His answer came a few seconds later as he watched her lower her pussy towards his waiting cock. Up to this point he hadn't had a chance to see it close up. Now he could see it in all its glory. The outer lips were red, almost the shade of her lipstick, and swollen from desire. Her inner lips were wet and puckered pushing their way up between her outer lips. The hair above her pussy was trimmed and matched the color of her auburn hair. The entrance to her womanly treasure was opened, just slightly, a steady stream of her womanly fluids dripping from it and her inner thighs were glistening from the wetness of her earlier orgasms.

The very sight of her pussy made his cock lurch and tremble.

Then, in one slow, glorious motion, she lowered herself still more capturing the head of his cock between her lips. "Ohhhhhh ... this IS good," she sighed as she leaned over, her tits dangling beneath her and only a few inches from his mouth.

Without even thinking about what he was doing, he arched his back driving his cock past the hot, fleshy lips of her pussy and into the wet, velvety canal beyond.

"I was right! You ARE bigger than your father ... A LOT bigger," she snickered.

He watched as she lowered herself, even more, taking inch by inch of his cock inside of her. He felt the soft, clutching softness of her pussy walls wrap around his shaft as it went deeper. It felt like torture, it felt like the most wonderful thing in his life.

"Ohmigod," she gasped as her ass came to rest in his lap. Her belly was touching his, her tits dangled ever closer to his lips, and her clit rubbed against the base of his shaft. She hissed, whether in pain or pleasure he didn't know, as the tip of his cock pressed against the back of her pussy. She rested there for a moment, her hands clutching at his shoulders and his wrapped around her waist.

It felt as if it was trying to suck his whole body inside as the muscles rippled up and down his member.

Then, suddenly, they both heard, "Fuck me! Fuck my cunt with your long, hard cock. Treat me like a slut. Make me beg for it. Make me plead for your cock!"

The two of them looked at the screen on his computer and weren't too surprised that it had, somehow, turned back on.

"That's exactly what I want," Jodi purred as she ground herself down on his cock and lowered her lips to his.

Their kiss was fiery and passionate. Grunting and groaning, they pressed their bodies together as their mouths devoured each other. Seconds, minutes, hours, neither knew nor cared how long they stayed locked together like that.

When they finally came up for air, they seemed to revel in the awakening desire they felt for each other.

She began to slowly lift her ass up and down, slipping his cock in and out of her wondrous hole as he latched onto one of her nipples and drew it into his mouth.

He knew he wanted to pound his cock into her as hard as he could but was afraid it might make too much noise. "What if dad comes home or what if a neighbor hears us?" he asked himself.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck. I need your cock. Fuck me like they are," she pointed at the computer screen. "Pound me."

He grabbed her hips and thrust upwards into her the tip of his cock crashing against the rear wall of her pussy.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. Just like that. Pound my ... my cunt. Yes, my cunt. Soooo goood," she moaned as her pussy slid up and down his shaft.

It took every once of his willpower to keep from rolling her over and slamming his cock into her, especially since he knew that was what happened next in the porn video they were watching, but somehow he kept control of himself as he lifted his ass up and down, meeting her with long, deep, strokes.

"I ... I don't know how much longer I can last," she wheezed. "Whatever you do please don't stop. Make me cum. Make me cover your cock with my cum. Just ... just," she hesitated, fighting some internal battle. "Just don't cum in me. Your father had a vasectomy years ago and so I'm not using any kind of protection."

Yeah ... I ... I ... know," he answered, shoving his face against her breasts and capturing one of her nipples in his mouth. He sucked on it and wondered what difference it would make if his father ever saw the 'battle marks' they'd left on each other.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she groaned, grabbing the back of his head and pulling it tighter against her tit.

They were panting like a pair of wide animals as they continued. His cock slid in and out of her pussy as she slowed their pace, trying to prolong what they both knew was coming.He grabbed her ass in both hands and started furiously lifting his hips up and down, thrusting his cock wildly into her core. She grunted each time his cock head slammed against the wall into her womb but not once did she try to stop him.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,776 Followers