How I Became a Black Cock Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Fall of a white woman.
1.7k words
3.56
279.4k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisajohns
lisajohns
106 Followers

Hello, my name is Lisa johns and this is a story of how I become a black cock whore. I'm a 35 yr old widowed woman who is 5'7 weighing about 145 with 36d breasts, blonde hair, and am usually trimmed. My greatest asset is my ass. Everyone loves my ass. Any how, I married young, right out of high school. Hubby and I had no children because we wanted our careers to come first. We both got jobs with a great company, working together. Life was good. We had all kinds of plans and worked a lot to try to pay for them. Then one night about three years ago my husband was killed in a car accident. That is where all the my problems started.

After my husband had passed and mine was the only income, I started falling behind in bills. Even though I took all the overtime or anything else I could to make more money, the debt that had gotten to be a lot for two of us, was too much for just me. So I just kept working along and had gotten a promotion and now was head purchasing agent for any and all equipment or materials needed to supply a facility. The company was small everyone like a family and we worked well together. About six months after my promotion me and my boss Jeff, a very large black man about 6'3" and 220# was working with me in the job trailer when he got a phone call. He said he had to leave and would be back soon.

About an hour after he left he returns with a police car and two officers, as they enter the

trailer the two policeman ask me my name and I tell them Lisa johns as I stand up in my blue jeans work boots and tea shirt with my matching thong and bra beneath them. They come over and start searching me before they pull my arms behind my back and handcuff me, as I look confused I stand there looking at Jeff asking what is going? He asks me why did I do it and I could not answer him as I didn't know what was happening, as the two black officers take me out of the trailer and place me in the car as they drive back to my house as Jeff follows us to my home. When we arrived they helped me out of the patrol car.

As we walked in to my house, I could do nothing but look in amazement at all the stuff that had suddenly appeared. There was big screen TV, computers, entertainment equipment, and even more stuff arriving while we were standing there. Jeff came in and asked "Why did you buy all this with company cards?" I stood there confused and asked what he meant. He showed me papers with signatures that looked exactly like mine. Then Jeff told me, "The police say they have sales people and delivery people who can identify you as the one who ordered and received all this stuff." I was shocked. I started crying and yelled "I didn't do it!" as they dragged me back to the patrol car. They put me into the back seat and told me I was going to jail. Once I arrived at the jail they took my personal belongings, finger printed and photographed me, then told me to go to another room to wait.

Soon a black man and woman officer came into the room and threw a pair of orange coveralls on the table, and told me to remove all my clothes. I looked around in panic but couldn't find anywhere with privacy to change. With no other alternative, I had to undress right in front of them. I bent over to untie my boots. My hands were shaking so badly I could barely loosen the laces. Finally untied, I removed the boots and then my socks. Even more scared, I stood. My hands at the bottom of my T-shirt, I slowly pulled it over my head. Setting it on the table in front of me, I tried to cover myself. "Keep going" the female guard ordered.

Even more nervous, I reached for the front clasp of my bra. Releasing it, I pulled the cups away from my full breasts and let the bra fall down my arms and away from my body. Placing it on the table with my shirt, I saw the looks on the faces of the two corrections officers as they smiled and shared a short, whispered conversation. I felt my nipples harden as they talked and looked at me. I didn't understand why. This was so embarrassing.

I unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down to my ankles. As I bent over to pull them off my legs, my tits hung in view for them, swaying back and forth. I stepped out of my jeans, folded them and placed them on the table. "The panties too" the female guard directed. I grabbed the waist band of my thong and pushed it down off of my hips, down my legs and off. I stood completely naked in front of these two officers. My face red and my nipples erect. I was completely humiliated.

Then the woman put some rubber gloves on. She told me to go to the center of the room and bend over, placing my feet apart. I moved to the center of the room and bent over. Coming over to search me, she began by running her fingers through my hair, then reaching down and squeezing my breasts and nipples. The male guard stood behind me. I knew he was staring at my ass and pussy. I felt so ashamed, I could have died.

Ordering me to remain bent over, she took a tube of lubricant from her pocket and squeezed some on the fingers of her other hand. Then, moving behind me she pulled my legs farther apart. Suddenly I felt a finger pushing into my pussy. "Oh my" I said as my eyes got bigger and I started to cry. She moved her fingers all around inside me ... searching. Then, as suddenly as she had entered me, her fingers were gone. I heard the soft splatter of air in the tube as she placed more lube on her fingers. Once again her finger was inside me, this time inside my ass, still searching for any contraband.

Once she was satisfied I wasn't hiding anything she ordered me to stand. The male guard grabbed the coveralls from the table and tossed them to me. After this they told me to put my new outfit on, the orange coveralls as I quickly went to them and dressed only to realize the zipper did not work as they placed me in a cell by myself. All I could do was sit and cry and try to imagine how this had happened to me as my mind raced not knowing what to do or how I would get out of this as I shook and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning I was awaken by the sound of keys as I sat up in my bed I try to close my outfit and see what's going on, as a police man opened my cell and lead me to an interview room. Inside sat a man who identified himself as my lawyer, a police detective, and Jeff. As I sat down, I looked around as my lawyer and I talked. With the evidence and the amount of money involved, I could be going to jail for long time. As I sat and listened, they told me just how long I could be going to jail for. The police detective then left and Jeff had his lawyer come in.

The room got very quiet. Jeff's lawyer said there is a way out of this mess if I was willing to take it. I asked "What do I would have to do to get out of this?" With the two of them looking at me, Jeff's lawyer and slid a sheet of paper over to us. I look confused as my lawyer picked it up and read it carefully. When he was finished, he explained basically I would be a slave to Jeff and the owner of the company. A man whom I had never met in all the years I worked for him. I had to think carefully and discuss the terms. My lawyer advised me against talking their deal, but I needed out of this place and was willing to do anything. So once again I cried, but with shaking hands, I signed the paper.

In that moment my whole world changed. I began the downward spiral to becoming a black cock whore. As soon as I signed it the detective came in released me to Jeff. He informed me my case had been dropped because the complaint had been cancelled. Jeff stood up and shook hands with the lawyers and the detective. He grabbed my arm, pulling me toward the exit and said "lets go."

When we got outside, he led me to his truck and had me get in. Once inside he pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street. He started to explain all the rules that came with my conditional freedom. Basically, I had to do anything and everything he commanded me to do no matter what it was, where it was, or who it was with. If I failed to obey, the complaint would be re-instated and I would be returned to jail.

When we arrived at my home I went inside. Surprisingly the things I had been accused of stealing were still there. I look around carefully and some other new additions to my home. There were many cameras and microphones all over my home. I asked Jeff about them and he told me to go clean up and he'd talk to me later about those, and other things.

He suggested I may want to take a nap after I cleaned up. With a big grin, he reminded me it was Friday and we had a long weekend ahead of us. As he left my house as I stared in confusion not knowing what to expect. I did notice, my nipples were still hard!

lisajohns
lisajohns
106 Followers