How I Became a Bride

Story Info
Boy meets boy (posing as girl).
1.8k words
4.19
81.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have known my relationship with Cam was fucked up from the very beginning. But, I met him when I was beyond shit-faced and totally incapable of rational thought. See, I was at a friend's Halloween party, two years after graduating from college. I used to "date" Syrah, the hostess, back when we were both closeted and so sure that no one close to us knew we were gay. Anyway, like all Halloween parties for people in their mid-twenties, there were plenty of slutty cat-girls, half-naked firefighters, and the odd cross-dresser.

Anyway, I was in the bathroom, with my head bobbing happily up and down on the cock of some guy dressed like a businessman. "What a slutty little tramp you are," he said. I had decided to go as a girl myself that evening. And if you squinted just right, I might have even pulled it off. A little tuck here, a little padding there, a good shave, and a nice wig go a long way, especially when the audience is drunk. I'm pretty sure the guy who I was busy sucking off knew the truth, but I'm not positive when I think about it now. He was, however, accurate on the slutty part.

I love cum. I love the taste of it. I love the feel of it splashing on my chest or down my thighs. I love it in my ass or on my lips. There's just something about it that's so sexy and powerful, especially when I can make a guy practically beg me to get him off. My businessman was more than happy to oblige, giving me a nice full mouthful, which I swallowed happily.

"I'd be happy to be your secretary any day," I said, in my best girl voice. He grinned, then walked out of the bathroom, leaving the door halfway open. I was all alone, sitting on the bathroom floor and weighing my boy options when in walked this guy dressed entirely casually, like he didn't even realize it was Halloween.

"Oh, thought this was the blowjob station," he said. I know I should have been offended at that statement, and I am now, but at the time, it was just funny. And then I made my first mistake.

"Yeah, you first." I pulled up my skirt and let him see my bulging panties. It doesn't sound like a mistake, but if I hadn't done that, I wouldn't have gone any farther than a quick blowjob at a party, gotten cum on my face, and been on my way. I would have spent the night with some nice guy who was honest about just wanting a nice warm fuck.

Instead, I got Cam. "No way! That's fucking hot," he said. He was drunk too, just not as drunk as I was. "I swore you were a girl."

I blushed. It was a pretty good compliment. And it turned me on somewhere inside to get compared to a girl by a guy who I was pretty sure was straight. I did turn out to be wrong on that one, but we'll get to that part later. It turns out he was just an asshole.

Letting my cheeks cool, I gave him a level gaze. "Well, if you won't, then I will." I fully expected to get pushed away or something, but he let me shut the door behind him. He sat down on the toilet and pulled his pants down. His cock was pretty damn big. I've never been a size queen, but seeing what he had to offer made me reconsider. It was long and thick, like the ones you see on ugly guys in porn. But the point must be made that Cam is and was very cute.

"Let's see how good you are," he said. "Let's see if you can suck cock like the real thing." Again, I should have been pissed off. I should have said no way and ditched him. But instead, I gave him a better blowjob than he deserved. Starting with just light strokes of my tongue, I ended up taking him deep, so deep I gagged, before he came. He pulled out first, spraying cum all over my makeup, smearing it down my cheeks. Cam tossed me a Kleenex down from the toilet.

"Get cleaned up," he said. From the very beginning, he bossed me around. I should have stood up for myself better, but I've never been an angry drunk. Mostly a horny one. And that leads to rash decisions. I blinked at him. I know how random quickies with unknown guys work -- you don't give a guy a blowjob at a crowded party and expect dinner in the morning, but I would have at least liked a thank you.

I did actually start to say something, but he cut me off before I got past "I."

"I'm one of Syrah's roommates. Cam," he said, like that explained it all. "Let's go to my room." Again, perfect chance to get out of the situation, but even then I knew that I needed this boy in me again.

"Ok. I'm Riley." Not my greatest introduction ever.

He laughed at me. "You even have a girl's name." It's true; whenever people read my name, they expected a girl.

Anyway, to make a not-so-interesting story short, we ended up in his room. To his credit, as soon as the door shut, we were making out frantically, his hands groping my ass and even reaching around to squeeze my cock. It felt so good, doubly so with the drunkenness wearing down to a nice buzz. His shirt came off at some point and I remember thinking "This boy is built." He had amazing muscles, but not too big. Like he worked out just enough to define his body and left the rest to the admirer.

I was kissing him, up and down, rubbing my blouse against his bare chest, when he pushed me down on the bed. I landed on my back, looking up at him and his body. I licked my lips, knowing that before too long, he'd want more. It was good I wanted more too.

"Don't move a muscle," he told me, then stripped all the way down for me. I got to see that gorgeous cock again, standing out from his body. He reached down, tugging my panties off and tossing my skirt up to expose my ass. I have to admit some pride in that part of me. It's nice and round, perfect for squeezing. And doubly perfect for what he did next.

Grabbing a condom and lube, Cam got himself ready for me, then leaned over me. True to his instructions, I hadn't moved, and he positioned himself to fuck my ass, missionary-style. I must have looked pretty damn eager, because he wasted no time. "Let's fuck, baby girl," he said, before pressing into me.

I wanted to scream. Not because it hurt, but because it felt so fucking good once he was in me. It took a little while, but within moments I was getting my ass slowly filled and emptied by a massive cock. I rocked my hips back against him, urging him on as he fucked me.

"Good girl," he said, raising a finger to my lips to shush me. I wanted to tell him that no, I was just dressed like one -- did he forget about the cock pressing up against his belly -- but his steady pumping took that all away from me. Gradually, he started moving faster, his strokes growing harder and his breath getting shallower. He moaned my name, leaned into kiss me, and as his tongue slid into my mouth, I felt him pulse in my ass. I have to admit, I felt a little disappointed -- I wanted cum -- but better safe than sorry. For all I knew, I was number seven he had gotten to that night. As he came, I reached down and began to pump my own cock, and within seconds, I too began to cum, squirting all over our bellies.

"That's a good girl," he said, patting my hip affectionately after he pulled out of me. It surprised me at the time, but he made no effort to kick me out of his room. Instead, he scooted me over on the bed (into my wet spot), and laid down beside me. "Too late to go home," he said. And he was right. I was still in no state to drive and it was well into the early hours of the morning.

And that was my first night with Cam. We talked for a bit, and at some point, I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder. I think for his part, he really did like me then. I don't think he ever respected me (which is sort of understandable after how we met), but he liked me.

The next day, I woke up in his bed, sticky and still dressed in girl's clothes. And with Cam snoring gently in my ear. I hadn't brought a change, and I was beginning to try to work out the post-fuck etiquette on this one, when he woke up.

"Shower?" he offered. I should have seen the hidden invitation in that one, but a hung-over Riley is not a smart Riley.

Yes, we fucked in the shower. I'd love to say that he bent me over and plowed me mercilessly, like in porn, but it was a little more awkward than that and it mostly involved him sliding his cock between my ass cheeks. It was good -- don't get me wrong -- but it wasn't what I wanted. But he got off, and to him, that's what counted.

After he finished, I sat around his room in a towel (with blue balls), debating whether or not to put back on a cummy skirt and a blouse with God knows what stains. I had begun to wise up a little to Cam and his sex drive, but I really did think he would get a little better with time if I stuck it out. Anyway, my somewhat smaller body ended up in some of his clothes. It was a totally boyfriend move of him to pull, and I think he knew that. The fact of the matter was that I was at a total loss as to what to do next. Yeah, the sex was hot. But I hadn't really learned anything about this guy and really wasn't sure that I wanted to end up at IHOP with him.

But I didn't really have to make this decision. Like a lot of times in our relationship, Cam made it for me. In fact, this time it sort of helped that he was that kind of guy. Take charge, whether in bed or out of it.