How I Became a CD SLUT Cum Junky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyaTV69
TonyaTV69
399 Followers

They erupt in laughter and whistles and cat calls but calm down as I turn and grab Lissette's hand pulling her beside me into view. The guys all light up as I introduce her and tell them she is joining us for now and is not a part of the later events so treat her as a proper guest. We sit down to chat. I explain about the gang bang and she seems shocked at first and tells me I am very naughty it sounds so sexy in her French accent.

Shooter asks what we want to drink and moments later they are placed in front of us. I tell her it's been my fantasy for a long time and tonight I am going to live it out and that she is free to leave any time she wants. I am sure I could get shooter to give her a ride at any time and that he is a true gentleman that will protect her. I see her relax as soon as she hears that and she gives me a heart melting smile and whispers thank you placing a light kiss on my cheek.

We chatted for a few minutes and then I tell her I am going to dance with shooter to fill him in on what happened and to pick a guy to dance and have some fun. I grab shooters hand dragging him out to dance and tell him Lissette's story. He doesn't believe she is a pre-op but I assure him she is and that I want him to watch out for her. He says she's taken care of so I give him a big wet tongue kiss.

I notice Lissette is still sitting at the table and the guys seem reluctant to talk to her probably because she is so gorgeous. I tell Shooter to ask her to dance but be careful she is intoxicating, don't fall in love with her because I want her for my self. We both laugh (but I actually meant it!) as he spins us back to the table. I had been glancing over at REX in his tight uniform looking so handsome every so often.

I have always had a weak spot for a man in uniform and a tall dark skinned rock hard muscle from head to toe in a tight dress uniform was way too much for me to pass up for long. I gave him a wink and he jumped up with a loud WHOAHH and strode over in front of me. So confidant and handsome how could a girl resist he held his arm out and I placed my hand gently on as he covered it gently with his own.

He strode us to the dance floor and being a gentleman held my hand in his and placed the other on my side far above my hip. He led us across the dance floor in a waltz like fashion making my heart flutter. Being treated as a fragile little doll by this powerful handsome gentle man was so flattering and sensual. I gladly followed as we turned and spun our way around through grim reapers, ghosts, nurses and the gorilla with his jungle girl.

Rhett Butler and Marylyn were the only others dancing like us so we teamed up and danced along beside them. Waltzing across the floor as elegantly as any of the early era ballroom couples, clearing a path through the ghosts and ghouls and high heeled nurses. A couple of the nurses copied us giggling at first as they followed us around but soon realizing it felt really great and was a lot of fun elegantly spinning and turning around the floor.

Just before the music change to a faster beat almost the whole dance floor had followed us waltzing around in a big circle laughing and giggling as we all went. The music changed to some heavy techno so we spun our way over to the far side of the DJ booth away from the masses. I told Rex I was quite flattered by his gentleman's behavior and would remember being treated so elegantly forever.

But now that the music has changed its time to relax and treat me like a fuck toy, like I know we both want. We both know why we are here, so go a head and take what you want. He understood fully moving both hands to my ass pulling in close against him, my hands wrapped around his neck.

He dipped his head to me sticking his tongue into my mouth flipping it around in mine then pulled back and leaned over biting my ear wickedly then nibbling my neck. Whispering in to my exposed ear.

"I want to fuck you! I want you to climb on top of my hard dick and ride me while I chew on your neck and bite your ears."

"Then do it! Take what you want! It's not like I could stop you!"

With that he growled at me and gripped into my ass firmly with his hands picking me up and turning as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He stepped over pressing me against the wall and roughly tongue fucked my mouth growling deeply as he ground his cock hard against my own. Dry humping me rough and hard against the wall like an animal in heat.

He sat me down on my heels and grabbed my hand dragging me across the room behind him. He moved with a purpose pulling me behind him as he headed towards the bar and then down the hall. Stopping in front of the men's bathroom he opened the door and looked around inside. He stepped in pulling me behind him and walked to the stall against the far wall.

Stepping inside pulling me after and locking the door he kicks off his shoes against the wall by the toilet. Shutting the lid he undoes his pants and yanks them down with his shorts tossing them on his shoes while I pull off my panties and hang them on the door handle. He grabs me pushing me over bending at the hips grabbing the top of the toilet and slams hid tongue into my ass.

Ramming his tongue roughly in my hole and around in it, leaning back a bit he spits onto my hole then pushes it in with his tongue. Ramming it in deep with his roughly probing tongue he spits again ramming it in. He spits again on my hole and once more on his palm rubbing it around on his cock head. He steps up and forces his cock head into my ass and spits on it again pushing in deeper as I grunt from the slight pain as it stretches me open.

He pounds his cock into me roughly for a minute then pulls me back by the hips and spinning us around pulling me along on his cock sits down on the toilet slamming me balls deep on his cock. He yanks me back chewing on my neck as he pounds his hard black cock up into me. His teeth nibble roughly on my neck and ears before he yanks me off and spins me around pulling me back forcing me down onto his long hard black dick facing him.

I straddle him and the toilet leaning forward grabbing around his neck as his cock pummels up into my ass hard. His hands grab my head pulling me to his face and roughly tongue fucks my mouth as his hard cock fucks into my ass. He pulls me off to the side and chews hard on my ear and neck.

"Ride my cock fuck toy ride it hard!"

So I lean back holding on his neck and using my legs to start riding him hard and fast bouncing around violently upon him. His hands smacking on my ass cheeks spurring me on wildly. Suddenly he wrapped his arms under my legs and stood up with me on his hard black cock. Forcing my legs up close to the sides of my chest as he slams me up against the wall forcing his cock into my ass deep at a violent rate.

He holds me against the wall beast fucking me madly chewing on my neck and ears and growling loudly. He makes my blood boil and I am panting like crazy as his big black cock assaults my hole violently. I see my black velvet shoes bouncing around wildly almost a blur behind him as he rams my tight ass like a vicious animal.

His teeth still biting and nibbling on my ears and neck which always makes me incredibly hot, his growling deeply against my neck is even hotter. His hard black cock slamming into me, making me grunt like an animal back at him.

"OHH FUCK YES! YOUR MAKING ME SO FUCKING HOT! BEAST FUCK ME!

My words kind of warble out as his cock is slamming me so hard and deep I can't talk right. I grunt uncontrollably as his assault on my hole continues. His growls stretch into one long continuous growl as he ravages my ass with his cock. He bites my ear hard as his hard black cock plows balls deep and freezes and he growls ferociously into my ear.

"OOOHHH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I'M BREEDING YOUR ASS FUCK TOY!"

He has me pinned against the wall as his seed pumps into me, still nibbling on my neck as he and throbs deep inside me. His hot white seed bathing my guts in creamy warmth. My heart feels as if it will rip from my chest it's beating so hard. My breath panting, sweat running down my face. He holds me tight as his cum fills me deep.

He leans there holding me tight to the wall as we come down from the incredible sexual high we just rode to climax. Sweat soaks his blouse and runs down his face, his hands are dug into my ass cheeks. He loosens his grip upon them and pulls back a bit easing the pressure on my legs. He grunts and eases back from the wall stepping back slowly and sits down on the toilet with a thud still holding me in his arms.

My hands hold around his neck for balance as his arms move from under my legs letting then down on the floor. I squeeze my sphincter as I stand up off him to keep his cum up inside me. I have to concentrate to hold it shut until it shrinks back from the stretching his hard black cock gave it. My pulse and breathing are back down to manageable as I step back from him, grabbing my panties and slipping them back on, He is still panting a bit leaning back watching me as he says.

"Damn I don't think I have ever fucked that hard before! That was fucking intense!"

"Yea it was intense I really need it! Always happy to help out a man in uniform or better yet help a man out of uniform."

He chuckles and smiles as I step out and fix my face. Dabbing on some powder over the sweat runs and applying new lipstick.

"Rex you going to be ok? I need to go rest up a few."

"Yea I'm good, go ahead babe."

"Cool see you out there in a few."

I sneak out of the men's room wondering how many guys heard us fucking when they came in to pee. How many we were oblivious to that went ahead relieving them selves as we fucked like rabid animals. No way of knowing so just forget it. I know I look a bit rough but nothing a few minutes sitting down wont fix. After I recover a little I will have that hot fresh fucked look.

Fifteen minutes and I was plenty rested and ready for more. It amazing what a chair and a cold drink can do to get you going again. I had my eye on Scotty earlier in that Tarzan outfit so I winked at him pointing at the floor and he was a blur in my arms before I knew what hit me.

As I danced with Scotty he was being quite the gentleman not getting to close and trying not to make eye contact for long just seeming very shy, I guess these guys really respect Mamba or fear him. A slow dance came on and he seemed nervous and went to leave but I grabbed his hand pulling him back and placing it on my butt grabbed the other hand putting it on my other cheek and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His eyes were the size of coffee saucers so I told him "relax I don't bite, much!" That got a giggle out of him and he started to dance comfortably so I ran my hands down across his muscles feeling his powerful chest and six pack abs. He was such a gorgeous young man chocolate brown, brilliant smile, shy and respectful not the kind of guy I would expect to be hooked up with Mamba. I had to do most of the talking and he would answer briefly

They played another slow song and Scotty seemed to relax as we danced. He started squeezing my butt as I ran my hands all over his muscles and he actually pulled me close towards the last of the song and ground his meaty firm cock against my abdomen making my pulse race so I reached up around his neck pulled him close and gave him a big wet kiss and ground hard up and down his cock.

That got him all fired up and I felt his dick getting rock hard in his loin cloth as he started kissing me back excitedly. We danced together closely as if it was a slow song even though the music was a fast techno beat. I began to grind on him getting us both hot and bothered. My pulse was racing and I wanted him badly as I ground away on his hard meat. I leaned back a bit and looked down to see his head was poking up out of the top of his loin cloth making a little wet spot on the satin of my gown.

He told me he was really close to Cumming so I looked around a bit. I took over leading grinding him around the edge of the DJ booth and back to the wall where a huge speaker stood leaving a small opening between it and the corner so I backed into it standing him in front of me as I dropped down. Grabbing the top of his loin cloth I pulled it out and down freeing his eight inch rock hard throbbing cock just in time.

I opened my mouth and leaned forward to take it in but it blasted a stream out covering the side of my cheek and into my mouth as my lips got to it pulling it in and wrapped around it.

I bobbed back and forth a couple times as he blasted stream after stream into my mouth onto my tongue while it ran around under his head and shaft. I swallowed as he continued to fire several more streams while I bobbed my head and wiggled my tongue. He finished with a little dribble and I licked and sucked him clean and pulled his loin cloth back up.

As Scotty backed away I looked over scooping the cum off my cheek then licking it off my finger and saw the DJ standing in the open door to his booth starring at me with his hand stroking rapidly on his thick uncut Latin cock sticking out his fly. He was wearing a bright and loud Disco out fit like those two wild and crazy guys from SNL.

Scotty stumbled off the floor to the table as the DJ pointed his other hand at me and crooked his finger drawing me to him. I put a foot on the first step and crouched down into the booth while he stepped back by the mixing board and undid his belt and button dropping his pants to the ground around his feet and I shut the door and turned towards him. I stayed crouched low turning and stepping to him then dropped to my knees in front of him.

I reached up gripping the waist band pulling his tightey whiteys down and off his seven thick inches and slid them down to his ankles letting them go. I wrapped the fingers of my right hand around his shaft just behind the head pulling his foreskin back over his head. My left hand went under his balls gently scratching them with my long fingernails as my tongue popped out and gently lapped at his exposed head ever so lightly making him twitch up.

I rolled my tongue around on his head applying more pressure as his cock grew rock hard and longer pulling the foreskin taught against the shaft. He pressed forward shoving his cock into my mouth down to the balls pushing into my throat as his left foot stepped by my side forcing me down and back under the mixing panel. I could tell he was changing records while his cock thrust against the back of my throat my head sliding across the bottom of the panel as I slurped on his hard cock.

He switched over to the other record mid song and I heard AC/DC blast out of the speakers playing "Giving the dog a bone" he stepped back a bit pulling me out from under the panel. Wrapping his left hand around the back of my head his right hand rose up in the air as if he was dancing. He was power fucking my lips as he danced his cock in and out of my mouth deep and hard. The record played on switching to "Let me put my love into you" and then "Back in black" as his cock pounded into my mouth and throat.

It felt great knowing nobody knew I was down on my knees getting face fucked by the DJ as my favorite band played in the back ground in a salute to my oral skills. I had built up a powerful suction on his cock as he thrust in and out of my mouth deep and hard. "You shook me all night long" started and I reached up and pushed his hand off my head and grabbed his hips giving his cock a fast, heavy suction, power suck slamming my face into his groin and tugging hard with my lips against his head.

He only made it about half way through the song before he fired into my throat and I pulled back letting the rest pump into my mouth while my tongue caressed the bottom of his pole. I just let his streams jet into my mouth filling it up stream after stream until he quit pumping.

Then sucking really hard I popped back off his hard cock looked up opened my mouth showing him his load as my tongue swished it around in my mouth. Closed my mouth and swallowed before opening up to show him it was gone. He smiled at me as I licked his cock clean then he leaned down to tell me.

"Thanks Honey that was kick ass! You don't know how bad I needed that after watching all you hot Babes grinding around in front of me all night."

"Any time I LOVED every second"

I said as he pulled up his shorts and pants getting them in place just in time to switch records and cue the next song. I crawled out the door standing up out onto the dance floor pulling the door shut behind me. Nobody even noticed except my crowd as I strutted across the floor and back to the table and they clapped and hooted and hollered at my return. No one else had the slightest clue I just blew the DJ. I took a big bow by the table then grabbed my drink slamming the rest sitting down the empty and getting my purse.

I talked to Lissette and we girls ran off to the bathroom. She said she was having a great time and really liked Shooter. I said yea he is a great guy. I haven't known him long but I know I like him a lot and he is honest and open which are rare qualities. Plus he's hung like a horse too. She giggled and blushed over that.

I told her that I liked her a lot too and would like to get together again soon. She said she felt the same way so I moved in and kissed her. She smelled like jasmine and tasted incredible like passion fruit or some other exotic delight. I'm sure she could taste cum in my mouth as we kissed but she seemed to like it so I just enjoyed our real French kiss. I could easily fall for her in a moment with out the slightest hesitation. We held our embrace for what seemed and eternity causing both our hearts to race wildly.

She pushed me back as we French kissed towards the stalls and reaching out grabbed the door and opened it. We stepped inside still locked in our embrace as the door swung closed with a slight bang. She smelled and felt so good in my arms as we stood there oblivious to the rest of the club. It was one of those perfect moments where nothing else in the world matters or even exists and time seemed to stand still for the two of us.

I have no idea how long we kissed but it didn't matter all that mattered was at this point in time we had each other, we shared this moment in time together and always would, many times through out my life some thing just clicks and I have stopped and relived this moment and it still feels the same way. I can still smell her Jasmine perfume and taste her passion fruit like exotic delight. My heart still races just as it did then. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life and always will be.

We eventually ended the kiss and just stood there for a long while arms wrapped around each other as we stared in each others eyes. I felt as if I could spend the rest of eternity inside those beautiful brown eyes and want for nothing. When suddenly the outer door opened and the music blared breaking the spell between us. Nobody came in the door just slammed shut and she spoke to me in that gossamer voice with the alluring French accent.

"Tonya I know you are a very naughty girl and it excites me! It makes my blood run wild to think about your naughty ways."

I started to say some thing back and she said "shush" placing a finger to my lips before slipping to the floor in front of me. Her alabaster hands reaching up raising the hem of my gown up against my stomach and then daintily touching and pulling my hands over it to hold it in place. Locking our gaze she lightly slipped her fingers in the waist band of my panties pulling them down to my stocking tops my rock hard clitty springing forward causing her to giggle lightly and then blow cool air across its head causing it to get even harder. Our eyes stayed locked together.

TonyaTV69
TonyaTV69
399 Followers