How I Became a CD SLUT Cum Junky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ever so gently leaned forward easing her lips open slipping them over me without touching almost all the way to my base my head gently touching the back of her mouth before they closed around me lightly. Her warmth encasing me fully as her tongue cradled the underside of my length. Then she slowly gently pulled back only an inch or two and just as softly back to where she was. Just as gently she eased forward slipping me gently into her throat as her tongue cradled my weight upon it gently. Her eyes still locked with mine.

It was the most femininely erotic and sensual experience I have ever had as she delicately slid up my length staring into my eyes the whole time reaching the head and pulling all the way off. She delicately blew again causing a cool sensation to emanate through my entire body in a sensual shiver of frigid delight for a mere second. I was boiling hot and yet instantly cold head to toe, goose bumps rose instantly on my arms and legs.

She leaned forward with out touching me all the way down again before enveloping me with her warmth causing the goose bumps to grow even larger as another warm shiver ran through me. He eyes still locked to mine her touch ever so gentle upon me as she cradled me upon her tongue again and she eased forward slipping me gently into her throat.

She pulled her tongue and lips away from me and gently breathed in and out. Sending cool waves of air across my moistened length emanating another shiver to riddle my body with delight. Her eyes never leaving mine, and seemingly neither of us blinking for the whole time. Her tongue and lips cradled me gently again and I spasmed through out my entire body and released violently into her mouth hitting the back of her throat and splashing back across myself and her tongue and mouth coating me in its white hot warmth. She still had our eyes locked.

The following stream erupted just as hard coating me and her mouth and tongue again filling her completely so she gently swallowed, her throat opening closing gently around me as the next stream erupted again splashing over my head and down her throat with the rest. She then pulled back slowly gently till I was halfway in her mouth as the next eruption hit and splashed through out her mouth across us. Her eyes still locked to mine.

She held it in her mouth and the next stream hit hard splashing around again she pulled back so only my head remained giving room for the next stream pulsing out into the pool in her mouth filling it up. Several more streams erupted out but she remained full forcing the excess out and down her throat as my clitty continued to erupt into her full mouth forcing its way down her throat. My whole body shuddered and spasmed and I fell back against the wall grabbing the railing to hold on and keep from falling to the ground like a big blob of jelly, my gown falling back down for a moment breaking our eye contact.

She stayed locked onto my shaft just below the head and went with me as I fell to the wall her hands lifting my hem up against my stomach re-locking our eyes as more streams fired into her mouth and forced into her throat. I came and came and came like never before until finally there was nothing left in me, but still my scrotum and balls pumped but nothing came out though they continued to spasm for several moments.

Keeping my seed in her mouth she pulled off me as I continued to spasm with no release. She stood and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me up off the wall into her arms holding my limp body to hers she kissed me opening our mouths and sliding her tongue into mine as my sperm emptied out into my mouth equaling out between us. Her tongue caressing mine as we closed our eyes in unison and lavished my sperm back and forth between us.

My spasms finally subsided and I slowly regained muscle control there in her arms and wrapped mine around her getting my balance again and standing, but weak and drained. She held me tight and still our tongues wrapped around each other gently sliding to and fro in the pool of my sperm. We stayed holding each other for ages as my strength slowly came back. My sperm ran down both our throats till all that was left was the taste on our intertwined tongues as they danced about from her mouth to mine and mine to hers.

Our hearts and souls were locked together fore ever just as our bodies were in our shared moment of eternity. Neither of us wanted to let go but eventually we did and I instantly wanted her back in my arms and I saw the same feeling in her eyes which made me feel slightly better to be with out her as we suffered the same fate. We never said a word as we stepped from the stall to repair our devastated hair and make up our eyes locking in the mirror several times both of us stopping and lingering before returning to our repairs.

We became closer in those few minutes then most couples or friends will in a life time. I told her that I wanted her badly but this was just the wrong time and she understood and agreed. So we both exchanged numbers and had one last incredible soul searing kiss.

Lissette and I went back to the table holding hands and sat down to sip our new drinks for a moment. I told her to please forgive me but I had to get back to the men, gave her a quick kiss on the cheek hoping she really did understand. Shooter took the opportunity and got her back on the dance floor. I wanted to get as many of them all hot and bothered as possible knowing it was going to make for incredible sex and big thick loads when we all got back to the motel, I just seemed to keep getting to carried away.

I went over to the other table and took the chair at the end by the wall. Bull was on one side and Perry was on my other. They started making small talk as I reached down sliding my fingers across their thighs to rub on their bulging meat. Perry had a nice thick nine or ten inches that responded quickly growing hard and thick in my strumming fingers. Bull on the other hand was named well having easily a foot probably much more of very thick meat that took a bit to firm up. A doctor's scalpel in each hand

I squeezed and stroked their hard cocks under the table enjoying the looks on their faces. Seeing them go from relaxed sitting around talking and laughing to sexually aroused, the subtle changes in their eyes the flushing of the face was an incredible turn on. Teasing them into full arousal feeling their erect meat pulsing in my hands I was ready now to feel their animalistic lust unleashed into my willing body.

My pulse was racing and my arousal was just as high as theirs. I wanted to flop up on the table and let them ravage me here in front of the entire party crowd. I could see on their faces they wanted it just as much as I did, but I knew that would be way too much even for a place like this. I stroked them both till they were seconds from popping then told them to follow me out to the patio.

I stood up and sauntered off through the crowd a Doctor and DR Jekyll right on my tail. We got to the deck but several people were smoking a joint in the spot Duke and I had used. So we went to the other side it wasn't as dark but it was kind of back out of sight because the club wall went back at a strange angle so you would have to be at the bench to be able to see us. I had them stand in front of me while I sat on the bench and untied Perry's scrubs and unzipped Bull's trousers freeing both their hard cocks.

Bull was a monster I could see where he got his name. His cock was hard as a rock easily bigger then Mamba by two or three inches and bigger around then a red bull can holding it in my hand my forefinger didn't touch my thumb it was so thick. It was a dark coffee black with a head like a tennis ball and a big thick foreskin just letting the tip poke out a little.

Perry was a nice ten inches just slightly thicker then average, a rich chocolate brown and thick veins running all up the shaft. They were booth oozing pre cum pretty good and the walk out didn't cool either one down a bit, they were both seconds from popping as I stoked their beautiful hard cocks and swapped back and forth tonguing their slits and heads.

Bull seemed like he was going to cum first so I used my lips to push his fore skin back and jacked them both fast and hard up and down their shafts while my tongue ran wild on Bull's monster head. He blasted a heavy thick load right into the back of my throat hitting it hard and sliding right down so I didn't get to taste any. Several more streams were close to follow with less force filling my mouth with my favorite ambrosia.

Thick, gooey, clingy, and salty filling my mouth as I ran my tongue crazily around his head catching stream after stream. He hadn't finished pumping into my mouth yet as Perry announced he was Cumming pushing his cock towards my lips too. I opened wide holding Bull to the side still pumping and pulled Perry inside as he oozed a huge blob into my mouth. My hands still gripping tightly and flying back and forth on both their thick black shafts.

I pulled Bull up against his cock shooting his stream on top of Perry's oozing puddle and swallowed both as my tongue ran crazy around Perry and over the tip of Bull. Bull fired another stream while Perry kept up a steady oozing of shot glass sized puddles into my mouth. I swished my tongue through their loads mixing them together and swallowed again.

Bull fired another stream and sighed loudly so I figured he was done, but Perry just continued oozing his big puddles on my tongue as it wagged side to side on the bottom of his head. I swished it around mixing the two loads again and swallowed it all down. Bull pulled back a little bit my hand was still gripping and stroking him fast so I slowed that hand down to just long slow pumping and glanced at his sperm covered fat head wiggling around in front of my face.

A thin shinny string of cum ran from his head clinging to my lips wrapped around Perry's oozing head as he pumped another puddle on my tongue and let out a deep moan pulling back and out of my mouth so I slowed my hand down on his shaft too. His cum tasted really good not as salty as bull but much more thick and creamy as I swished it around and swallowed it down. The shinny string was still clinging between Bull's cock and my lip so I stuck my tongue out collecting it and following it back to his head.

I ran my tongue all around his exposed head cleaning off the leftovers making him jerk around and grunt as it ran across the super sensitive skin. I pulled my tongue back in enjoying his last drops as I let him go, his foreskin sliding back into place as it shrunk. I swallowed Bull's remnants while turning to Perry, his cock was almost limp as my tongue slithered around his deflated head catching the last of his tasty seed and leaving it shinny clean.

I pulled my tongue back in letting him go too, as I relished his delicious leftover's and swallowed them down. Smiling a wicked grin up at both of them as they fumbled to put their meat back inside their underwear and pants. I saw movement behind them and looked past seeing Stoney and the waitress standing and watching with big grins on their faces then she turned and disappeared from sight.

Just a couple hours to go till the party ends I grab my drink and finish it off. Duke is back now giving me a big smile so I ask if he can order another tea for me. Bill is looking good in his top hat and tails so I flash him a grin and point to the dance floor. He says no as he is a terrible dancer but Marcus all dressed up as a pimp says he will step out with me.

He walks around the table to meet me and off we go. Even though he is dressed as a pimp he is charming with excellent manners and a great dancer. The music changes to a samba beat and Marcus pulls me close taking my hand and grabbing my waist leading me around the floor. We samba through ghosts and goblins twisting spinning turning and stepping to the hot Latin beat.

Marcus is superb as he leads me through the throng of costumed dancers and I was now glad mother had forced me to all those dance classes with my sister. I hated them back then but I learned enough to keep up with Marcus who obviously had taken far more then I had.

We stepped and swayed to the beat then Marcus raised my hand spinning me three times and dipped me his arms around my waist swaying me back and forth as I roll my hands above my head just as I had seen my teacher do. Marcus then pulling me up into another triple spin before griping around my waist and leading me back around the dance floor.

Tripping the light fantastic with a very skilled partner felt heavenly, I felt so feminine in his arms as we stepped, swayed and spun across the floor in time to the throbbing beat. Again the music changed this time to a slow four four beat. Marcus pulled me tight to his body and slipped his hand down gripping my butt leading me into a waltz. He once more leads me around through the throng of costumes.

Our bodies rubbing and grinding to the beat as we move, our pulses pounding as we turn and spin as one upon the floor. I now feel his pulsing manhood straining against his right pants leg it is thick and long as it crushes into my inner thigh exciting me. Our movements across the floor arousing him further dragging me along with him, gaining in my own arousal feeling it pulse and throb upon my thigh. I take over leading us, moving us off the floor towards our table.

When we are off the floor I pull away still holding his hand leading us to the table grabbing my purse and fresh drink. Marcus pulls away and grabs his own drink but rejoins me as he senses I am up to some thing. I lead him through the mass of ghouls and goblins Indians and cowboy's nurses and doctors out to the patio.

There are only a few couples out here now and the mystery crew is gone, the side where Duke and I played is empty. As we walk by the tree Marcus in tow I let go of his hand picking up one of the chairs the crew was in. I carry it over to the dark spot next to the bench placing the chair in the darkest spot. I take a long full sip or two of my drink in the cool outside air and sit it upon the bench.

Marcus takes a long deep pull on his drink too while I reach into my purse and grab out two small bottles. I turn to Marcus take his drink and set it down next to mine then guide him to standing in front of the chair facing away. I reach down undo his belt unbutton his pants and unzip them as well. slipping a thumb in each side of the waist band I pull his pants and boxers down letting them fall in a bunch around his feet.

I push him back sitting on the chair his long thick hard coal black cock sticking up away from his crotch easily a foot long and much thicker then Rex was. I hand him the little brown bottle as I pop the top on the clear bottle and gripping my right hand around his large head squirt a puddle of clear liquid into my hand. Working the fluid around his head then down the shaft coating it all in clear slippery oil.

Squirting more on the head letting it run down over it coating my fingers, I close the bottle and sit it next to my purse then pull off my panties with my left hand tossing them on my purse. I plunge the oil coated fingers into my tight little brown hole stretching and coating it in oil as my fingers slip in and out, some of Rex's cum dripping out mixing in the oil. I straddle Marcus and grab his shaft holding the head to my tight lubed hole and ease down onto it till it pops inside.

Taking the little brown bottle from his hand, I moan loudly from the penetration of his large head, my own hard clitty pointing at his chest. I pause there his large head inside me throbbing pulsing inside my firmly gripping ring. I remove the top off the brown bottle hold it to his nostril and he inhales deeply as I block the open side till he is done, I do the same to my own nose. Then back to Marcus as he exhales I hold it to his other nostril blocking the first. when done I repeat to my other side and replace the top.

I grab onto his shoulders and slide slowly down his shaft both of us moaning out loud continuously as I slide down his length that familiar intoxicating warmth filling my head as hot hard thick flesh fills my pussy prying me open deep inside. My ass cheeks touch his legs and I start back up gaining in speed until I feel his head tugging at my hole then reverse back down.

Each pass of his length increasing in speed my legs flexing, knees bending my garters tugging pulling my stocking tight on my legs as they bend and straighten. I open the little brown bottle and fill my lungs again doing both nostrils deeply close the top and hand it to Marcus who does the same. I hold at the bottom a second bouncing lightly up and down as he inhales and exhales deeply in each side and replaces the cap.

Then I start flying up and down his long hard cock at a fast rate moaning wildly I lean forward locking lips and inserting my tongue in his mouth as my hips race up and down. My tongue wiggling around in his mouth as fast as my pussy is sliding up and down his rigid shaft both of us grunting and moaning into the others mouth. Marcus hands grab my hips yanking me up and down his cock breaking our kiss as I fly even faster across his hard cocks flesh.

Marcus yanks me down hard sitting on his thighs and starts to scream out so I slam our lips back together letting him yell into my mouth as he erupts deep inside me. His cock pulsing, throbbing, twitching and pumping his hot baby juice deep inside me. His yell transforms to a long deep groan as his hands hold me tight on his lap filling my insides.

He then grunts several times and lets me go, I run my tongue around his quickly for a few moments as our pulse and respiration start to fall.

Once I am done panting I break our embrace and slowly stand pulling his deflating meat from deep inside me and it flops forward onto the chair edge. I drop down licking his cum off his head and shaft tasting his seed and enjoying its salty goodness on my tongue cleaning his cock off.

I squeeze my sphincter tight keeping his seed up inside me and step over to my purse grabbing some tissues and wipe the excess lube from around my hole before putting my panties back on. Marcus has already pulled up his pants and is zipping buttoning and belting them back in place. When he is done he sits back down and hands me back the poppers and I put every thing back in my purse grab my drink and tell Marcus.

"Thanks that was great! I'm going to go fix my make up, see you back at the table."

"Yea that was great! You want another drink mines gone so I'm getting another at the bar?"

"Yes a long island iced tea please. See you in a few minutes."

I strut off enjoying the cool night air and that fresh fucked glow. I take a quick tinkle and then touch up my make up and hair, in the process the waitress I saw earlier after Bull and Perry comes into the bathroom. She is totally hot dressed as an old car hop from the drive ins with a gorgeous red hair and a little car hop hat and a poodle skirt. A tight pink sweater stretching over an ample bosom showing a bit of man made cleavage and wearing long white socks with saddle shoes.

"Dang girl you really get around! How many have you had tonight?"

"Seven or eight I really wasn't counting."

"You're with that table full of hot black guys too! They say you're going to let them gang bang you after the party!"

"That's the plan! It's my biggest fantasy! A good friend of theirs fixed them all up as my Posse for the night, to help me fulfill it but I got a little to hot and started early!"

"I bet! I wouldn't be able to hold out with all that prime dark meat tempting me either!

"I know I have a terrible case of jungle fever! I just get all hot and bothered around black men and can't keep my hands or mouth off them! I wanted to just tease them a bit all night so they would be hard as rocks and full of cum but I just can't control myself"