How I Became a CD SLUT Cum Junky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyaTV69
TonyaTV69
398 Followers

"I don't blame you at all. If I wasn't working I would be over there with you in a heart beat!" Just seeing you playing with them has got my cock hard as a rock and dripping!"

"OH do show me you hot little bitch!"

She stepped into the same stall Lissette and I shared a while ago and stepped out of her poodle skirt showing a nice wet spot covering a large bulge! I grabbed my purse and stepped in with her giving it a rub and locking the door. I sink to my knees and rip her panties down and off her legs. A gorgeous cut eight inches pops out at my face and I lick at the head eagerly watching it bounce up and down off my tongue a few times.

"Ricardo the DJ said you gave him a killer blow job in the booth but just give me a quickie as I really want up that sweet little ass!"

I grab the poppers from my purse and pop the top taking a nice long hit in both nostrils and hand it to her as I lap at the bottom of her cock watching it bounce some more. I wait till she puts the lid back on and moans when they hit her before tightly gripping her head and sliding all the way to her base slow and steady with tons of suction. She moans out deep and loud saying.

"I could tell watching you earlier that you are a great cock sucker! You really love having cock in your mouth and that makes a huge difference!"

I just moan yes onto her dick and power suck hard and slow up to her head as my tongue works crazy all over her shaft.

"YEA BABY SUCK THAT COCK! SHOW ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE MY COCK YOU LITTLE SLUT!"

As always that just spurs me on my tongue goes crazy wild all over her head and then down and around her shaft as I vacuum hard caving in my cheeks in as I slide up and down her beautiful tasty cock and stare into her eyes. She holds the bottle to my nose blocking the other as I inhale, her cock buried in my mouth. I slam down wiggle around then pull up just a bit as she holds it for the other side and then does her self.

My rush hits and I power suck her tasty dick head to balls head to balls with tons of tongue for about seven strokes while hers kicks in and I slam down wiggling my head back and forth and tickle her balls with my nails. She grabs my hair and yanks my head off saying.

"FUCK YOU ARE KILLER! YOU GOT ME READY TO CUM! If I wasn't working I would get you to edge me for a while but I need to get back so stand up and turn around SLUT!"

I do as told dropping my panties as I stand and pulling my right leg out so I can spread wide and grab onto the rail in front of me. Marcus's load has leaked down to just inside my hole so I am well lubed inside. She spits on her hand and rubs it on the head then eases it into me and feels the cum in me as she is thrusting deep into me.

"OHHH FUCK YEA! YOU STILL GOT HIS LOAD IN YOU FROM EARLIER! I LOVE FUCKING A CUMMY ASS! IT FEELS LIKE LIQUID SILK!"

She says yanking back and thrusting her cock in me deep and hard again hitting bottom and bouncing back out till her head tugs in me.

"CRACK!"

Her hand spanks me hard as she pounds back in me to balls deep and holds there taking another deep hit of the popper in each side then handing me the bottle I quickly take my hits and just get the lid on when.

"CRACK! CRACK!"

Both hands come down hard a split second apart sliding over and grabbing my hips as she starts power fucking my ass all the way out all the way in fast and hard.

"YOUR ASS IS ALMOST AS SWEET AS YOUR MOUTH SLUT!"

So I squeeze my ass really tight against her!

"OOOOHHHH FUCK YEA SLUT! SQUEEZE MY COCK! SQUEEZE IT HARD SLUT! I'M GONNA CUM IN YOUR TIGHT LITTLE ASS! SLUT!"

She slams in and out a few time and then yells slamming in me deep and hard!''

"FUCK YEA SLUT HERE IT COMES!"

"CRACK! CRACK!"

Both hands crash into my ass again a split second apart while she cums deep inside me and she grabs onto my cheeks squeezing hard and digging her nails in as I squirm under her weight. Her cock shooting jet after jet inside my willing ass!

"CRACK! CRACK!"

She spanks my ass hard again as she shoots her last jet inside me. Giving a few quick hard pumps then pulling out.

"Turn around and clean off my cock SLUT!"

I gladly do as told licking her cock all over getting it squeaky clean. She steps back and into her panties as I pull mine on too and stand up. She throws her arm around my neck and pulls me in close for a kiss sticking her tongue in me thrusting it around wildly. She steps back pulling a card out of her skirt pocket and handing it to me. I read it as she puts on her skirt.

"VIXEN"

"TRANSSEXUAL DOMINATRIX"

And her number

"Give me a call soon and we can have lots of fun no charge for you SLUT"

She unlocks the door and walks out leaving me standing there slightly awe struck. I step out of the stall and fix my make up again re doing my lipstick and hair before walking out into the hall. I step out of the bathroom and run into Genghis Khan and a batch of Mongols heading out to the patio. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing out loud as they were flaming gay talking with lisps about somebody wearing a poodle skirt and how could they think grey saddle shoes matched.

"The great Gayngus Khan and his fashion Mongols are attacking because those shoes are killing that outfit and that hair style just pisses him off!"

I chuckled all the way back to the table thinking about the great Gayngus Khan getting his ass bitch slapped all over China by Mistress VIXEN.

Back at the table I had a new drink but was still horny as hell. Lissette was sitting down so we gossiped about what was happening, I guess Duke and Marcus had been telling the guys about my patio exploits and they were all dying to get some now. I barely had a second to get a few sips of my drink before Rex and Donny and Ike were asking me to dance.

Shooter was no where to be seen so I grabbed Lissette's hand and said we would all go dance. Lissette and I got in the center and the guys circled around and we all kind of danced around together in a spinning circle, it was actually pretty fun as every body got into it and partners kept continually changing. We danced for about ten minutes or so when the music stopped for a prize ceremony.

They cleared the dance floor and set up a table with ribbons and certificates as the people all gathered around to watch. They called out the title and then Vixen would grab the winner from the audience and pull them to the table for the awards and they would stand off to the side as the next was called out and so on.

They started with best Leather Man and he was a hunk in all black leather fitting tight all over and way handsome. Then best Leather Woman and she was also smoking hot in all red skin tight leather showing off ample breasts and lots of skin with knee high red spike heeled patent boots. Then best Drag Queen and she was a glam act all done up in feathers and sequins and thick campy make up.

They then did best Drag King and he looked awesome too with tight pants and a big bulge with a totally real looking moustache. They grabbed me next for Pretty in Pink and drug me up to the table giving me a ribbon and a gift certificate for fifty dollars in food or drinks. Then they did Rocking in Red and grabbed a hottie in a killer skin tight red latex rubber dress that was to die for, both her and the dress.

Then came Best Pimp and they grabbed Marcus from the table dragging him up in his purple suit and feathered hat. Of course he was followed by Hottest Ho and they pulled out a super hot babe dressed up in thigh high boots and skin tight black Lycra dress with a shinny rhinestone belt. Best Couple turned out to be Fred and Wilma with a beard all dressed up in tiger skin outfits and rock and bone jewelry. Best Group was Scooby and the mystery gang.

Best Male costume went to a really awesome John Wayne in chaps and a pistol belt. Best Female costume went to Lissette in her killer purple Marie Antoinette outfit. Then they announced Best Dancers which they grabbed Marcus and I and drug us out front giving us each another ribbon and a shared gift certificate.

Then they said and a new category added this year by popular demand was (a drum roll sounded) Biggest Party Slut and they grabbed me dragging me out front and handed me a huge brandy snifter filled with condoms and assorted flavored lubes and made me take a bow in front of the crowd. Announcing that I won by suggestions from the staff for eight sexual acts with nine different partners a new club record!

I was bright red but still proud and horny with all my awards in hand strutting back to the table. The guys all cheered my name as we went back to the table and I was happy to sit down and rest for a few minutes. It has been a long night all ready and it wasn't even half over. It's just about time to head back to the motel for some serious gang fucking.

!If you liked my story please vote below!

(Continued in chapter three The gang bang)

TonyaTV69
TonyaTV69
398 Followers