How I Became a CD SLUT Cum Junky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyaTV69
TonyaTV69
399 Followers

"Your tight little sissy pussy feels great on my cock too bitch! It's doggy time bitch! I'm gonna fuck you hard and make you scream for more!"

I moaned loud thinking about his long black cock fucking me doggy. My favorite position is doggy! I feel so vulnerable and feminine taking a big hard cock doggy knowing he can do any thing he wants to me. I feel as if I am submitting to his every desire. I quickly pull up off his long hard cock swing my leg over him and turn around kneeling on my hands and knees.

He got up behind me and using his cock like a whip began spanking me on the ass, back and forth on each cheek several times. It actually felt really good so I moaned and wiggled my ass around for him and he cock spanked me several more times. I moaned loudly again and remembered that I had a travel size bottle of baby oil in my sweats pocket so I pulled it out and handed it to him.

He popped the cap and squirted some on his cock rubbing it all over it then squirted some on my ass cheeks and into my gapping hole. He then rubbed his cock all over my ass spreading the oil around across it. He cock whipped me several more time before placing the head to my hole. His head plunged through my opening just as his hand crashed down on my right ass cheek.

His cock slammed the full length right down to the balls in a powerful thrust his other hand crashing into my left cheek in a hard spank as he bottomed out in my ass.

"OOOOHHHHH YEA FUCK ME LIKE A NASTY SLUT! FUCK ME HARD AND SPANK ME!"

"I TREAT YOU LIKE A NASTY SLUT BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE!

ONLY A NASTY SLUT WOULD BE DOWN ON HER HANDS AND KNEES TAKING BLACK COCK IN A PORNO SHOP!

YOU'RE A NASTY LITTLE WHITE SLUT COCK WHORE AND I'M GONNA FUCK YOU LIKE THE COCK WHORE YOU ARE!"

He started pounding his cock in me deep and hard all the way out spanking his hands hard on my ass. Plunging his cock back in all the way down and spanking my ass hard again. I started leaning forward as he pulled out and spanked me then pushing back hard as he thrust in too me working his cock hard, his balls bouncing off mine.

"YEA FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE! FUCK ME HARD!"

"YOU ARE A NASTY WHORE! TAKE MY BIG BLACK COCK YOU WHITE WHORE!"

I LOVE IT when a guy gets all nasty on me spanking me and shouting filth at me as he fucks me deep and hard. It just sparks something deep inside knowing his girl friend or wife will never get fucked like I am. I am getting the best fucking this guy can give and I don't even know his name! That is the true benefit of being a COCK SLUT, well that and of course the huge loads of cum a good hard nasty fuck drags out of his balls just for me!

We were both sweating like pigs now as his cock slams deep inside me. I am leaning forward and backward working him as hard as he is me. He is pulling out about three quarters of the way and slamming back into me so hard it bounces me out to where he slams back in as I push back. He is still spanking me once in a while as I chant out.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I'M A NASTY WHITE WHORE! FUCK ME!"

Which just makes him fuck me harder and spank me some more. I glance back and his hips are just a blur flying back and forth pounding the long dark cock into me with fury. He changes his stroke a bit and I know he's getting close so I yell.

"KNOCK ME UP BLACK MOTHER FUCKER!

KNOCK UP YOUR NASTY WHITE WHORE!"

He spanks me hard a couple times then grabs my hips yanking me back onto his cock pulling me off my hands like a bucking bronco. My clitty lets go all over the leather mattress pumping white stream after stream onto the black leather. But he just keeps yanking me back onto his long black cock so hard my hands keep popping up off the mattress. I feel his cock swell inside me as he yanks me on and off a few more times.

"HERE I CUMMM WHITE WHORE!"

He yells but doesn't even slow down as his seed pumps deep inside me. His cock throbbing and twitching as his cum fills my bowels with a warm wet feeling. He yanks me back hard for several minutes throbbing and twitching inside me before he pulls me up by the hair with his left hand and grabs my chin with the right. He bites me lightly on the neck and ear and whispers.

"Now that's how you fuck a nasty white whore!"

He throws me down on the mattress into my own large cum puddle and steps away. I roll onto my side to look at him and his cock is still hard poking out at an angle up from his groin.

"That was fucking incredible! Does that thing ever go soft? Cause I'll be ready for more in a minute or two!"

"Damn bitch you are a serious cock whore! If I fucked a real bitch like that she'd pass out for three days, and you want more!

"Benefits of a high protein diet!"

"I gotta roll bitch, it's already ten thirty an my bitch is gonna be wonderin where my ass is!"

I tell him all about my plans for Halloween as he gets dressed and ask if he knows some friends that want a piece of my ass gang bang style. He says he knows some brothers that would be all over my shit for that action and gets my cell number to fill me in later. He grabbed my panties and stashed them in the top of his sock before heading to the door.

I asked his name and he said I could call him "Mamba" the big black snake. I laughed and thought it was a bit cheesy but the way he fucks me I'll call him any thing he wants. He called me a couple days later and said He couldn't do the gang bang because he was spending time with his lady but he did have nine guys that would be there for sure and possibly three or four others who might show up if they were free.

He also used my number to fuck me silly a dozen more times before the party. He even brought a friend "Shooter" (his basket ball court nickname) with a foot of really thick coal black cock to spit roast me three of those times on that futon in the porno shop but that's another story!

Just before Mamba left the last time at the porno shop He told me Shooter has got my back for the party and gang bang. Every one going has been told I'm under their protection and to show the proper respect and not cause any problems so every body can have a great time.

Shooter hung out for a while after Mamba left and we had a great conversation about what I was planning as I rode his cock cow girl and we french kissed. I felt really safe with him and He seemed like such a gentleman every time we were together. I knew they were part of some kind of gang the way they talked, but I didn't want to disrespect them by asking any questions and I was better off knowing any thing any way.

Shooter was going to drive a couple of the guys and I was going to meet him and his posse at the party. We could have some fun get a little drunk and fool around then hit my motel room after where they were going to "ROCK MY FUCKING WORLD" according to shooter. I was ready and willing and constantly hard thinking about what they were going to do to my little white ass in that hotel room.

!If you liked this story please take the few seconds and Vote below to let me know!

Continued in chapter two The party

TonyaTV69
TonyaTV69
399 Followers
12