How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gizzard
gizzard
571 Followers

Again, I hesitated. "Please don't make me eat it Mistress," I begged.

"I am not making you do it," my wife replied innocently, "Madam Sara is and you will not disrespect her in her own chamber. Make it two more months of chastity!"

Madam Sara held up her hand and my wife immediately shut up. "While I agree with the punishment you handed down and I hope you hold true to it, I do not need any help with the issue," she admonished my wife.

"Slave!" Madam Sara barked at me, "I have ways of making you do what I want. I can apply a vise to your now drained testicles and squeeze them until you do it. The bottom line is that I will not release you until you clean up every drop. Now do you need further encouragement?"

"No Madam Sara," replied a broken man, "I will do as you say."

With all the effort I can muster, I extended my tongue until it dipped into the tray full of my cum. I tasted it right away, a mixture of bitter and salty flavor. I scooped a small amount onto my tongue and brought it back into my mouth. The taste filled my mouth as I struggled to swallow but finally the first bit of semen slid down my throat.

Now that the first lick was out of the way, I was able to resign myself to cleaning up the rest. Perhaps if I had a little time to prepare I would have been able to react immediately, but instead I now had to endure five and a half months since my last orgasm. That was a far cry from the one month I just finished.

I began licking my gooey load with purpose, shoveling large amounts of my ejaculate with each swiping pass of my tongue and quickly swallowing before I had a chance to have a second thought about what I was doing. Soon enough I was licking the last remnants of my most sacred fluid from the bottom of the tray, the taste lingering in my mouth.

"Very good," Madam Sara complimented me, "That wasn't so hard now was it? If you had just complied with my order, there would have been no need for punishment. Always clean up your own mess slave."

I felt Madam Sara messing with my now shriveled cock but before it had a chance to try to grow again, she roughly pulled my balls and sack through the chastity belt ring, causing me to wince from the pain. She then finished installing the cage before closing the lock and giving my ass one last hard slap.

Madam Sara unrestrained me and helped me off the table, steadying my shaking legs and forcing me to kneel before my restrained wife.

"Thank your wife with an orgasm for letting you empty your balls tonight!" Sara sternly said to me.

I dove in. To my amazement she was soaking wet, so wet that my entire face was covered in her juices by the time I got my tongue inside her slit. She was already primed from the night's events. After only thirty seconds of eating her and playing with her clit, she exploded in an intense orgasm, holding nothing back as she thrashed in her chains. I continued to grind my face in her pussy as pleasure rocked her entire body for almost a minute. Sara finally pulled me away and Angie collapsed, her chained wrists supporting her weight.

Madam Sara led me to a set of stocks and placed my head and hands on the notches before lowering the top half and securing the lock. She the hooked my ankle restraints to eye bolts in the floor.

"Your wife and I have to conduct some business," Sara informed me. "She will be in the same room with you but you will not be able to see or hear her."

She placed foam plugs into my ears before slipping a leather hood over my head, locking it to my collar and zippering the mouth closed. The only hole in the mask was for my nose and allowed me to breathe. Without warning, I once again felt pressure on my back door as something large was being inserted. Still being well lubricated, the item slipped in easily, filling my insides before my sphincter closed around the object. I was sure that a butt plug was just inserted. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now, I resigned myself.

For what seemed like hours, I stood there in dark silence, my imagination running wild about what was happening. Were they just talking or was it something more? Suddenly I was released from the stock and the hood and earplugs removed, the light of the torches like burning daggers in my eyes. As my sight adjusted, I was lead out of the room where my wife was dressed in a new outfit, latex just like Madam Sara's outfit. I was handed my clothes and got dressed quickly, leaving the butt plug in, before expressing my gratitude to Madam Sara and leaving her store. Angie did not bother to put her coat on.

We drove home in silence but Angie had a satisfied smile on her face. I didn't ask her what happened once I was hooded and to this day, I never found out.

To be continued...

gizzard
gizzard
571 Followers