How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should have seen the smile on her face as she brought that red heel forward," she told me laughing. "When she connected, she was jumping around like a cheerleader. However, enough of that. I am sure you need to get some rest after this weekend."

I barely heard her finish the sentence as I drifted off to peaceful sleep and perverted dreams.

The next week seemed to crawl by at the slowest imaginable pace. Minutes seemed like days. Hours felt like weeks. The anticipation of being able to fulfill one of man's most basic instincts made this last week feel longer than the entire five months and 3 weeks that preceded it. When Friday finally arrived, my mind was complete mush. With the inability to keep any constructed thoughts together, I had to fake an illness to leave work early. I tried watching TV to keep my mind off tomorrow but the slightest glimpse of a woman in a short skirt or tight fitting blouse had me straining for release.

After dinner, Angie led me up to the spare bedroom where the bed was already adorned with the leather jewelry I have come to know all too well. After strapping me down, she removed the plastic cage and turned on the television, revealing more interracial pornography.

"I am going to let you out of your cage all night so you can prepare yourself for tomorrow," she sexily whispered in my ear. "To help you pass the time, I set up a few movies for you to watch. I hope you can control yourself and not have a wet dream tonight. If you cum in your sleep, that is all you are going to get. Sweet dreams hubby," she said as she turned out the light and closed the door.

I spent hours trying to ignore the feast of flesh before me. Even when I closed my eyes, I could still hear those tiny blondes calling out for the cock they need so badly. Finally, after being tormented by images of my own fantasy I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to a panic. My penis was standing straight in the air and I fought against my bonds, struggling to ensure that my stomach wasn't covered in my own juices. Thankfully, I seemed to make it through the night will my seed still contained. Angie entered the room wearing her long housecoat, and after a quick inspection, released me from my confinement and escorted me to the bathroom to take a piss. Once I was done, she allowed me a quick bite to eat and a cup of coffee before taking me back to the spare bedroom and leaving me secured and alone again.

After spending a few more hours in seclusion, I began to wonder if she was going to make me wait until the late evening for my release. She always took pity on me and allowed me an orgasm early on my release day in the past. My entire body felt like it was resting on needles waiting for my reward, needing the end result. My god, I hope she never makes me go a year for release, I thought. My grip on reality was slipping fast.

Finally, there was a knock on the door and my wife entered fully clothed. Immediately I thought she was going to make me wait even longer but then I saw Kelley come through the door behind her wearing nothing but a seductive grin.

"I have to run out to the store," my wife said to me, "so Kelley is going give you your reward today. I made her feel guilty over that punt she gave you last weekend and decided it's only fair that she gets you off in return."

"Are you sure about this honey?" I asked my wife, hoping she wasn't going to do something she would regret.

"Of course I am sure about it," my wife said with a smirk on her face. "Besides, Kelley is your key holder too and if she wants to share in tormenting you, she will have to jerk you off every now and then. Don't you go cheating on me now. I don't want that tiny cock in her pussy or you will wait years to cum again."

"Don't worry Sis. Your husband is in good hands," Kelley laughed.

My wife turned and left the room as her sister began her sexy strut around the bed, wagging her ass teasingly. She got to the head of the bed and bent over, dangling her large tits in front of my face. I extended my tongue and flicked it across the already stiff nub surrounded by the pink areola. She lifted them up just out of my reach and I strained my neck hopelessly trying to take one of her nipples into my mouth. She bobbed up and down making her jugs jiggle before me, daring me to get a hold of one. I wanted my hands loose so bad so I could grab one of her milky white tits. "I'll bet you would love to maul my breasts," Kelley whispered in her childlike tone, "That is why we had to tie you down. You are like a wild animal right now and there is no way I would be able to hold you off. So much testosterone in those swollen balls of yours, but don't worry; we are going to take care of that soon. But first, I think I need a little encouragement."

She quickly straddled my head and lowered her meticulously groomed pussy onto my lips, her sweet nectar running down her sex and coating my lips. My tongue darted out immediately seeking the sensitive spot I have come to know all too well, I flicked my tongue as she began to grind her hips against my face. I felt her lean forward and jumped as her warm fingers wrapped around my already hardened cock.

"You like me jerking off that little cock of yours don't you?" Kelley asked me as her hand began to slowly pump my meat.

"MMPHHH" was all I could reply with her juicy cunt covering my mouth.

"Well congratulations," she said giggling, "You went 6 months without an orgasm and your ultimate reward is nothing more than a hand job."

She continued to tug at my dick with a tight fist, her strokes hard and rapid. At this pace, I knew I wouldn't be able to last very long. Her breath began to quicken as her legs began to shudder, all well-known signs of her impending explosive orgasm. My balls began to constrict when suddenly she cried out in ecstasy, removing her hand from my throbbing cock and rocking her body against my jaw. She ignored my desire to spray my imprisoned semen as she rolled onto her back and recovered from my lip service.

After a few minutes, she came back to reality and straddled my waist, reaching under and standing my erection up in line with her waiting honey hole.

"What do you think cucky?" Kelley said mockingly, "Is getting inside my pussy worth years of missed orgasms? Do you want to feel what you have been missing all these months? Come on, just one little thrust up and you will be in heaven."

Her steamy cunt hovered less than an inch away from my hard-on. I could feel the heat of her crotch radiating on the head. So many thoughts collided inside my head rendering me confused and unable to speak.

"Just give me the word and I will impale myself all the way to your balls in one fell swoop," she said laughing and taunting me, "I think my legs just might give way. I feel so weak. Come on cucky, tell me to fuck you. Tell me to ride that tiny cock."

It took every ounce of control I had not to thrust my hips upwards. Inside my mind was screaming yes but I knew the cost of my betrayal would be more than I could bear. I cared more about how devastated my wife would be than I did about surrendering more orgasms than I could count. My god, it would have felt so fucking good to be inside Kelley, but I had to resist. I could not give in to this sadistic bitch no matter what I was sacrificing.

"NO!" I screamed as I tried to pull away from her. "God I want it so badly, but I can't, I can't do that to Angie. Please don't tease me any more."

She was laughing so hard as she let go of my penis and slip her body down mine, her right nipple dragging along the underside of my cock.

"For a moment there I thought you were going to crack," the devil said to me. "I know you love my sister but I wanted to see if I could break you."

She spit on my hard prick and wrapped her tight fist around the shaft, the lubricant allowing her hand to slide up and down, slow at first but picking up speed soon enough. She teased me by dragging her red polished nails across the head or gently squeezing my swollen and tender balls. She would take me close to the edge before backing off and allowing the impending orgasm to subside.

"You know my sister needs more cock than you could give her?" Kelley began in a calm, hypnotizing voice. "This small dick just isn't enough to get her off. She used to defend your size saying that it was enough to get the job done, but let's be honest. You saw the size of Jerome's black cock. That is the kind of cock that a woman wants to fuck. We want to feel it all the way to the hilt. I know that she really enjoyed being fucked by his monster cock. Do you truly think you can satisfy her now that she knows what a real cock feels like?"

"No," I answered honestly, my breathing rapid. "I have always felt that I didn't have the equipment to give her the pleasure she desired."

"So you agree that it's your duty to let her fuck other men?" she asked me sternly.

"Yes, it is my responsibility. I need to offer her the sexual freedom she deserves and support her in any way that I can," I answered looking into her eyes.

"I am so glad you know your fucking place cucky," she moaned biting her bottom lip. "Let's finish this up."

She spit in her hand and attacked my cock like a mad woman, stroking it quickly with two hands. In less than fifteen seconds I felt my balls begin to tense and my cock throbbing, allowing my stockpiled cum to travel up my urethra. As the first shot of my load erupted from my cock, Kelley let go, my dick falling onto my stomach with a loud slap.

"Oh My GOD! Please stroke it! PLEASE FINISH!" I begged her as I thrust my hips into the blindly trying to fuck the air, the second shot of cum oozing out the head and dripping onto my stomach.

"Sorry cucky," she laughed deviously, "That is all you get from me. I hope six months in chastity was worth it."

With that, she turned off the light and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. I screamed in frustration for relief that would never come. I lay on the bed restrained for hours, my balls still feeling full and my sexual desire unfulfilled. I struggled against my bonds, praying that my bondage would break and I could bring myself to a full orgasm.

Finally, the door opened and the light was turned on, the sudden burst of light temporarily blinding me. As my eyes began to refocus, I saw my wife standing at the foot of the bed looking down at me spread eagle on the bed with dried cum on my belly.

"Oh look at the mess we made," she said grinning. "Well, let's go get you cleaned up so we can lock up your cock for the next year."

A year? My mind screamed. I thought about protesting, telling her that I wanted to end the agreement. I was robbed of my orgasm and if I had to go another year, I would go insane. Hell, most people would already think I am crazy making the sacrifices I have to this point. The only thing that kept my mouth shut was knowing my wife would be disappointed if I spoke what was on my mind.

She undid my restraints and led me to the bathroom where she supervised me taking a shower, giving me no time to masturbate. Given the chance, I probably would have. Once I was clean and dried off, I followed her into the master bedroom where my CB-6000 was waiting for me on the bed. I watched as she seductively removed her jeans and T-shirt, revealing a matching hunter green bra and panty set trimmed in black lace. I watched as she reached behind her and unhooked the bra, letting it effortlessly fall to the floor and unleashing her gorgeous tits. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the sexy panties, pulled them off her hips, and shimmied them down her legs by wiggling her toned ass.

"Did you enjoy your hand job today baby?" she asked, picking up my plastic cock tube.

"To be perfectly honest with you Honey," I began hoping she would not see this as complaining, "I did not enjoy it all that much. I would really have preferred your gentle touch."

"I know all about it hubby," she said, unable to keep a straight face any longer. "What you don't know is that I had the video camera set up and watched the entire thing on the TV downstairs. You don't really think I would have left you with my naked sister unsupervised did you? I almost busted through the door when she was teasing you to fuck her but I knew you would make the right choice. I didn't know she was going to ruin your orgasm though. She absolutely loves to put you through hell. I think she enjoys it more than I do. Poor hubby. I listened to you screaming when she left you in mid stroke."

"Do you have any idea how close I was to losing my sanity?" I asked her, not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

"A few strokes if I had to venture a guess," she said still laughing at my predicament. "Oh, the thing about being locked up for a year was a joke too."

I breathed a sigh of relief as she lay back on her elbows before me, throwing the CB-6000 onto the bed and curling her index finger, beckoning me to her.

"Let's give you a proper hand job, shall we, and get all of that jizz out of these nuts that you kept in reserve for me," she said, using my deprived cock as a leash, pulling me forward until I was straddling her luscious breasts.

She slowly twisted her right hand as it traveled the length of my erection and used her left palm to gently cradle my engorged testicles. I relished looking her into her hazel eyes as she stared up at me, her talented hands doing their best to relieve six months of frustration. I was in bliss as I enjoyed every tender stroke and she kept it nice and slow, allowing me to savor every moment. She released my cock, loudly spit into the palm of her right hand and encased the head of my prick, quickly swirling the head, the tickling sensation causing a moan to escape my lips and an involuntary reaction of wanting to pull away. My impish wife giggled helplessly as she continued to tease the sensitive edge of my erection, using her left hand around my balls to tug me back in with each retreat.

"Somebody is extra sensitive tonight," she roared in laughter. "You better quit pulling away if you want me to finish jerking you off."

I used all self control I could muster to overcome the body's natural reaction. After enduring her tease for a few tense moments, she resumed expertly working my swollen shaft. I closed my eyes as I drifted into nirvana. Her sweet voice brought me back to reality.

"I bet this feels really good," she commented, licking her lips. "You really deserve this for being such an entertaining hubby slave. You have been so good to me, enduring frustrating chastity under constant teasing, not to mention allowing me to venture out and get my pussy pounded by a highly skilled black man. I hope you are still enjoying this because I do not want it to end. To be honest, I feel like you opened up something primal inside me. I have this instinctive desire to go on the prowl for more black cock."

Her desire to cuckold me again brought me to the edge so quickly. When she felt my balls begin to contract, she pointed my throbbing cock at her bare tits.

"That's it baby, cum all over my titties. Cover them with your stagnant sperm," she goaded me on as she began to rapidly pump my dick with a tight grip.

"THANK FUCKING GOD!!" I screamed as the first jet of hot jism burst forth from my loins and splattered against the top of her right breast. The first was followed by five more strong shots of cum that covered her heaving chest in the whitish fluid. I could almost feel my balls deflating with each shot of freed fluid and my knees seemed to go weak. I screamed out a primitive echo that would have scared off Tarzan as she continued pumping my meat with gusto, allowing the rest of my load to dribble onto her already coated breasts.

When she finally released me, I knelt like a wobbling statue, my chest heaving and my abdominal muscles feeling like they were the victim of five thousand crunches. Never have I felt so spent. Going six months in chastity was a challenging hell but I couldn't dispute that fact that it made for an earth shattering orgasm.

"Holy shit!" Angie exclaimed as she looked at the massive load coating her pale breasts. "That has to be the biggest load you have ever shot. I am literally fucking covered in your spunk. Alright, you had your fun, now clean up this nasty mess you made all over me."

My mouth gaped open in surprise. In hind-sight, I should have known what would be expected of me but after having a real orgasm, the thought of eating my own load seemed more humiliating than usual.

"What are you waiting for slave?" my wife asked me, her voice no longer playful. "Just because it is a release day doesn't mean you get to bypass your cleaning duties. If I let your sperm out of those testicles, I want it properly recycled. Bon Appetite," she said as she grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her soiled chest .

It's not like I haven't come to withstand the taste of my own sperm, so I really couldn't understand why I even hesitated. Praying that she wouldn't punish me for my stupid hesitation, I greedily lapped at her soft skin. My load was thicker than normal and as I pulled away slightly to let each lick slide down my throat, a trail of my jism trailed between the tip of my tongue and her still hardened nipple. Even after ingesting every drop of goo, I continued to retrace my steps over every inch of her tender glands, ensuring no trace of my pent-up orgasm remained. When I rolled off her she was smiling from ear to ear.

"Excellent job slave," my sultry wife commended me. "There is no way you left anything behind. I don't even think I need a shower. Alright, let's get down to brass tacks. I have two questions for you and I want them answered immediately. Now that you have experienced six months in chastity, do you want to continue giving me control of your cock and denying you orgasms? Before you answer, know that I will continue to deny you at my whim and any release will be through my graciousness, which should be obvious at this point, will not be very often."

I thought for a moment, knowing that she spoke the truth, considering each day she seemed to take more pleasure in making me suffer. The truth of it was the sadist in me enjoyed it as well. I loved when she stepped into her mistress roll, teasing and tormenting me. The thought of being locked up again had my cock standing erect again so I guess I had my answer.

"Yes Mistress," I answered with my head bowed, "I need you to lock me up and control when I can cum. I want to be your slave and submit to your every desire. I know you enjoy teasing and denying me the pleasure of free release and I love giving you that power over me. If you will accept it, I humbly submit ownership of my cock and orgasms to you."

"Of course I will take ownership of those precious orgasms," She told me smiling. "The second question is one I ask as your wife and not as your Mistress. I told you before that after you had a chance to experience a full orgasm, I would ask you a question. Now that your perverted mind is docile," she began after a short pause, "do you want your wife to venture out trolling for more cock? Before you answer, realize that this is the last time I will ask for your blessing. Say yes now and you will be my willing cuckold. I will become a hot wife and fuck whomever I want whenever I want. I will go out when I feel like getting pummeled by some random black man and return home to you used like a slut and wanting more. Are you ready to be a cuckold in chastity?"

"Before I answer," I said looking deeply into her eyes, "I have one question for you. Are you truly interested in sleeping with other men or are you only doing this to indulge me in my fantasy?"

"Baby, I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings," she stated softly, "but you know the saying 'Once you go black you never go back', I am afraid it is very true. Right now, I am craving a big black cock tearing into me. You try very hard in bed but to be honest, you are no match for a real man in the bedroom. You work wonders with your mouth, but your dick is much smaller than I thought it was before my adulteress encounter. However, I love you so much that I would forever stay faithful to you if you asked me. So tell me, are you ready to give me away to other men?"