How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ten minutes of sucking his cock, I saw him tense up and there was little doubt he was cumming. To my surprise, her head never stopped bouncing downward. In that exact moment in time, I realized that he was shooting his cum into my wife's mouth. In all our years of marriage, I have asked her to let me cum in her mouth numerous times and she always told me no. The fact that her objection to tasting my sperm didn't apply to her black lover's cum caused my dick to spring far beyond its normal confining measurements and caused me to double over. If I didn't have the strong desire to watch what happened next I would have surely collapsed.

I saw Jerome point toward the house and as my wife exited the car he planted a hard smack directly on her right ass cheek, causing her to turn around and blow a kiss before heading to the house. As he started the car and left the driveway, I felt a little playful and knelt at the front door, waiting for my freshly fucked wife to enter the house. As the door swung open she saw me on my knees and without a word, joined me on her knees and planted her lips on mine. As I opened my mouth to accept her kiss, her tongue forced copious amount of Jerome's semen into my mouth. Not expecting the salty flavor, I almost gagged before catching myself and accepting the gift she held behind bulging cheeks. I swallowed every bit of jizz that she fed me as her tongue continued to probe my mouth, both of us sharing the flavor of her lover. After over a minute, she finally pulled away and I let the last bit of cum slide down the back of my throat, leaving the familiar aftertaste of sperm in my mouth.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "I can't believe you let him cum in your mouth."

Her lips formed into a devious smirk, "I did that and more, but first feel my panties."

I reached under her dress and brought my fingers up to her silk covered pussy. The smooth material was absolutely dripping with wetness.

"Oh my god," I whimpered, my mouth agape. "You are soaking wet! Did he cum inside you?"

"No, Jerome didn't cum in my pussy," she began defensively. "I made him wear a condom again. My pussy is so wet from blowing him in our driveway. It is so hard to get my lips around his meat when he is hard as a rock. He is going to give my mouth stretch marks. Did you watch me suck his cock?"

"Yes, I saw him grab your head and push it into his lap," I admitted.

"You are lucky I didn't fuck him right there as well," she said without any humor. "I see you enjoyed watching me give head, judging by that straining erection. Let's go. I want to tell you what my stud did to me tonight but I need your tongue in my gash right fucking now."

We stood up and she led me by my balls and sat down on the couch, inching her ass towards the edge. I grabbed the sides of her panties and slid them off her hips. As soon as the silk peeled away from her cunt, I was greeted by the strong aroma of her sex. Once the wet material was free of her three inch pumps, I threw them into the corner and inched the hem of her dress above her ass. Just like before, her cunt lips were gaping open from the punishment of a big black cock. I immediately dove into her stretched out hole and greedily lapped at her engorged clitoris as she began telling me the details of her night out.

"Jerome took me out for a quick bite to eat before we headed off for a little bit of dancing. At the club he couldn't keep his hands off of me. When we sat down for drinks his hand was constantly on my naked thigh, his fingers tracing their way all the way up my short dress and gently flicking across my panties. He told me he couldn't wait to see what you picked out for him. On the dance floor was a completely different story. He was like an animal and his hands were everywhere, groping my tits and squeezing my ass as we grinded together. I was acting like a bitch in heat, constantly pushing back against his hard cock hidden behind his jeans. I had him in such a state that I thought he would strip me down and fuck me right there in front of anyone. In my aroused state, I wouldn't have objected. We weren't even there for thirty minutes before he told me we were going back to his place so he could pound the shit out of me."

As she spoke, I visualized each vivid image in my mind, much to the dismay of my tormented penis.

"Once we were back at his place," she continued in a low sultry voice, "he put on some music and sat down in the living room. He ordered me to strip and show him how my husband had wrapped his little white slut. I danced for him like a stripper, shaking my ass and tits for him as I slowly peeled my dress down my body. You would have been proud of your wife. I continued to dance as he enjoyed the sight of me dressed in my bra and panties. He told me to let you know that you did a great job picking out a sexy set of lingerie for him, but next time you better have me prepared properly for him, but we will get to that later. Once he had his fill of me in my underwear, he told me to get naked and as I slipped off my remaining clothes he stood up and removed his shirt revealing that muscular chest I love so much before dropping his pants and unleashing that black python. Once he sat down again he told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. He gets so forceful with me sometimes. It's not like with you where you are so gentle with me and want to please me. He just wants to use me so he can get off and I love every minute of it. Do you like hearing about how he uses your wife, cucky?"

I pulled my head out from between her milky white thighs long enough to tell her that I love it when she gets pounded by a black man and isn't the slightest embarrassed to tell me every little detail.

"Why would I be shy about getting truly satisfied?" she laughed and her breathing quickened as she told her tale. "Anyway, he yanked me off his cock by my hair and told me to lie on the bed. He rolled on a black condom and positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy and slowly rubbed it up and down my pussy lips, lubricating the tip with my own juices. Can you believe that mother fucker made me beg him to fuck me? At first I thought he was joking but he wouldn't insert his dick into me until I did. Each time I pushed my cunt towards him, he pulled away, teasing me relentlessly. Please forgive me, but I did it. I begged him to fuck my brains out, to treat me like his own little white whore. I pleaded with him to do what my husband was unable to do. Finally he thrust his cock into me, not gentle like the last time, but shoving it all the way in with one motion. I screamed out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. He didn't care how loud I screamed or who heard me. He just started to piston his meat into me until I adjusted to his size and began to calm down. It didn't take long for my breathing to quicken and the first wave of orgasms to rock my body. I came all over his dick like a bitch and howled out in ecstasy. We rolled over and I rode him with wild abandon, my tits bouncing all over the place each time my clit made contact with his pelvis. He was grabbing my jiggling jugs roughly and even started to smack them back and forth. I had two more earth shattering orgasms as I rocked my ass on top of my lover. When I was completely out of breath, I got up and let his giant cock slide out of me, leaving me feel empty. He took me over to his second story window and had me look out at the activity on the street while he rammed into me from behind, smacking my ass and telling me what a tight pussy I had. He said it was a shame that he was going to ruin it for you."

That last comment caused my dick to jerk and I moaned directly into the cavity of her vagina, the vibrations sending her over the edge and rocking her pussy against my face, covering it with her cum. When she came down from her euphoria and her breathing returned to normal, she finished out the narrative of her adventure.

"As he roughly slammed into me doggie style he started asking me if I ever let you cum in my mouth. I told him that I never sucked you off to completion nor had I ever tasted cum before. He pulled out of me and told me to get on my knees and open my mouth. I knew exactly what he planned to do but the way he told me to do things, I just couldn't refuse him. Jerome is the type of guy that when he wants something, he gets it. So I did precisely what he ordered me to do and dropped to my knees before him, waiting to get my first taste of cum. He ripped the condom off and laid it across my forehead, before tilting my head back and pointing the head of his cock at my mouth. I opened my mouth and watched him stroke his dick just an inch away from my lips and saw the first jet of his semen spray directly into my mouth and splattering against the back of my throat. Eruption after eruption continued to fill my mouth as I instinctively began to swallow as quickly as I possibly could. I swallowed every ounce of my lover's cum and he just patted me on the head like a good dog while he smiled knowing his little married slut did something for him that I never did for you. I don't know why I have never let you cum in my mouth. The taste was different but I can't say that I didn't enjoy it."

I knelt there, my mind a blur as I tried to process the fact that no matter how many times I asked her to take my cum in her mouth she would always deny me, but for Jerome she did it twice in one night. I had a feeling that revelations like this one would continue to happen regardless if I wanted them to come to light or not.

"Once we got into the driveway I was about to get out of the car when he unzipped his jeans and whipped out his cock. He told me he wanted to cum in my mouth again and before I even had the chance to object, he grabbed me by the hair and yanked my face into his crotch. I could have refused but there was something so hot about blowing him in our own driveway, knowing that you were probably watching me from the window. My pussy was running like a wide open faucet the entire time I had his cock in my mouth. As I sucked his cock, he told me that when he came, I was to hold his cum in my mouth until I kissed my loving husband. I was so glad you were waiting for me at the door because it was so hard to hold in all his cum. I swear his load is three times the size of yours, even when you save it up for six months."

"You completely shocked me when you opened your mouth and I tasted the flood of black sperm in my mouth," I admitted to her. " I couldn't believe you had his cum still in your mouth but I knew he came in your mouth when I saw him tense and you kept bobbing that pretty head on his cock."

"Well cucky," she said in her sleepy voice," Let's go to bed. Your cum sucking slut of a wife needs her rest. Besides, we have a few things we need to discuss tomorrow."

12