How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers

His cock was standing free and throbbing and I could not resist licking him from root to crown. He shuddered, I put a condom on him and I took the bottle of lube from my bag and drizzled it over the head. I climbed in and pulled the back of my skirt up, my thong to one side and sat down on his pole. Trent assisted me as much as he could, holding my butt until I was set, but I had no trouble taking him all the way on the first stroke.

"How can you take me so easily?" He panted.

"I've had a butt plug in since before I picked you up. I just took it out and added more lube. Now sit still, here come the rest of the gang." I pulled my skirt down and it hid the fact that his pants were at his knees, his pole deep in ass and my rectum massaging his strong sword.

"What are the two of you doing?" Candy asked, sticking her head in the window, looking disappointed that she had not caught us doing anything.

"Just waiting for the movie to start," I said smiling.

"That true Trent," She teased.

"You don't see us doing anything weird now do you."

"No, and I notice that the windows are clear and everything. Janie you disappoint me."

"I am just enjoying the night with my man and making sure that he takes it easy with that injured hand." I picked up the soda and held it for him to drink out of.

"Right," Candy said sarcastically and she wandered off.

The second feature started and I started working on Trent. I never moved my body, but my butt muscles rippled up and down his shaft. Since I was sitting sideways on his lap, we could kiss and cuddle. His hand was working my breasts under my shirt and he flicked the first band aid off. It pulled a little and the pain shot straight through me. I hissed into his mouth.

"Did I hurt you," he asked cautiously.

"Yes, I loved it. Do it again."

He pulled the other band aid off and this time he pulled my nipple with it. I moaned into his mouth and started to wiggle my hips and grind on his shaft. He went from one to the other and kept on twisting and pulling my nipples in time with my movements. Finally I had enough and pushed his hands away.

Twisting in his lap I through my left leg over his head and sat facing him. The friction of his cock twisting in my ass made me want to howl with delight. Trent just clenched his teeth and through his head back. Facing him it was easier to kiss him. His hands went straight to my nipples again. I took his left hand and put it under my ass. The splint and the tape were too rough for my skin. He grabbed my cheek as best as he could and lifted me up and down.

It took some work, I am glad that I am small, but I got my knees under me on the seat and I started to ride him. The windows were completely covered in fog and I knew that we were invisible to anyone outside, besides the squeaks coming from outside were not from our car so it was doubtful that anyone was watching us.

"Oh God you feel so good inside me."

"You are so tight; I love it up your ass. I never want to leave."

"You don't have to baby, we can stay like this forever, as long as you are inside me I don't care."

I pulled up my shirt and pulled his face to my breasts. He latched onto my nipple as though he expected it to give milk. I held his head to me as I rode him harder.

"I am gonna cum Trent." I panted

"Me too baby." Trent grabbed my hips as he started to cum and drove his pole all the way in. I through back my head and screamed out in delight as I came.

"Let it go Trent." I hollered as I felt his dick pulsate inside the condom inside my ass. That was all I needed. The sensation of being filled up took me over the top again. My clit exploded and my cream leaked out into my thong and down over his groin.

We stopped moving, both of breathless and sweating. I held on to his shoulders trying to get the car to stop spinning. I had never had two such powerful orgasms so close together before and they left me light headed. Trent was still kissing my nipples as my chest heaved in his face. I pulled him up and kissed his lips.

"You are the best." He whispered to me.

"No, you just bring it out in me cause you are the best." I kissed him softly. I could still feel the odd twitch of his penis in my butt and I liked it. "Let my clean you up."

I slid off him and kneeled down on the floor between his legs. His pants had come completely off in our excitement and I had plenty of room. I pulled the condom off, taking care not to spill anything and licked his cock. He was covered in cum and I lapped it up. The lube on the inside of the condom was not the greatest, but his flavor came through so I was okay. He moaned as I licked his shaft and sucked the crown to get the last of the cum off of him. I could see mine in his pubic hair and I sucked that up too.

Looking up at him I saw the lust still in his eyes, but I was a little sore and he was not at full staff yet, so I decided to test the theory that mom had mentioned. I wanted to see if he was gay or bi. I took the condom and poured the contents into my mouth. I showed him my tongue and came up to him. I kissed him with my mouth full of his come. Trent did not push me away, but he was obviously surprised. I pushed my cum covered tongue into his mouth and he licked it. I pushed some cum into his mouth and he swallowed and pushed the rest back. We snowballed cum until he swallowed all of it.

I still had a grip on his cock and he was stiffening nicely. I broke the kiss and went down on him. I sucked him softly and slowly. I wanted this to last. I knew that he would not cum soon. My tongue swirled around the head and my fingers played with his balls. Trent just held on to the door and the seat to keep from grabbing my head and driving deep into my throat. I could tell that he wanted to by the way his hips started to fuck. I bobbed my head up and down in time to his movements, taking a little more into my mouth each time. I took my hand from his balls reached into my bag. The lube was right where I left it and I coated my finger. I worked my finger between his cheeks when he was in the air and extended my finger into his ass when he came down. The moan he made proved that he liked it.

"Oh Janie, what are you doing to me?"

I just looked up innocently at him, took his cock all the way into my throat and started to swallow. The feeling of my throat massaging his head might have brought him off, but I made sure by inserting a second finger and rubbing his prostate.

Trent yelled and exploded into my throat, his cum shot straight down to my stomach. I pulled back slightly and rubbed the underside of his crown with the flat of my tongue. My fingers kept rubbing his prostate and he kept shooting cum into my mouth. I stopped swallowing when I felt him slow down.

Pulling my mouth off him I suctioned as much cum from him as I could and then climbed up his body and kissed him. Pushing his cum into his mouth a second time he growled and swallowed it all. I rolled off him and sat in the driver's seat.

"You better get yourself together, the movie is ending and we have to get out of here." I left him in the car and went to the ladies room and fixed my makeup. I applied new band aids for the trip home; I did not want to flash his parents when we got there.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers
12