How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers

"What are you doing here?" Adam asked back. "The last time we saw you, you and Trent looked joined at the hip."

"That was before he saw the two of you leave arm in arm. After that he started drinking. Finally after the fourth double martini I had enough. He was loaded so I dragged him back to his cabin and dumped him on the bed and came home. Now answer my question, what are the two of you doing here?"

"Well we saw the tie on the door knob at Janie's cabin, so we figured that Trent had yo... someone in there with him. So I brought Janie here to spend the night."

"Trust me; there is no one in there with him. He was passed out about two hours ago when I left him." Anna said.

"Then who put the tie on the door?" I asked.

"Trent did probably after I left, most likely when he got up to puke." Adam said, "Just something to piss you off."

"Well, it worked." I replied.

"Only if you let it get to you." Anna said with a smile. "Imagine how it will be in the morning, when you show up all rested and relaxed and he is nursing the hangover from hell. Now come on, I think I have something for you to wear to bed. Sorry Adam, but ladies only."

Anna laughed as Adam stopped walking towards the bedroom. She closed the door once we were both inside, only to open it again and toss his shorts and T-shirt out to him.

"Don't worry the couch folds out and the blankets are in the closet."

"No, the couch doesn't fold out. They pulled all of those couches because of some problem with the mattresses."

"He will be fine on the sofa anyway." Anna said smiling while she dug through her closet. Pulling out a pair of her panties and a long cotton shirt, she said. "You can sleep in these."

I went into the bathroom, took care of everything and changed into the shirt, but left my panties on. Anna's wouldn't fit me. I came out to see her pulling the bed covers down.

"I really can sleep on the sofa..." I tried one last time.

"I won't hear of it. You are our guest, that means that you get the bed and that big goof brother of mine gets the sofa. Now come here and get into bed."

I climbed up with her and she pulled the blankets over us. I lay down and Anna turned out the lights. With a "sleep well" she was gone again. I lay there staring at the ceiling wondering about the next day and what I was going to do with Trent over locking me out. I did agree with Anna that he would suffer and I figured out a few things to do to him to drive the point home. I would discuss it with Anna in the morning. With a satisfied smile on my face over my upcoming revenge, I drifted off to sleep.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers
12