How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers

Our moaning and groaning got louder and louder as we approached our climax, the sound of flesh slapping was probably heard on the bridge by then and just as I came he screamed.

"I am commmmmiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggg."

"Yessssssssssssss, come with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." I screamed at the top of my lungs.

His cock pulsed inside my at least four times, probably more as I shot my own load over both of us. Finally I collapsed on top of his chest, my cum smearing between our bodies. We fought for breath and kissed gently as I flexed my channel about his shaft.

"That was incredible baby." He finally panted into my mouth.

"Glad you think so, cause I'm not done with you yet." I told him as I started to rise and fall on his still semi hard shaft, causing him to groan and begin to harden again.

"Janie, we need to get some sleep." He whimpered, not very convincingly as he guided my hips in their movement.

"Sleep on the plane, tonight we fuck." I told him harshly beginning to get my feet under me again.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers
12