How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers

"You know I do." He said almost drooling.

"Too bad baby," I said with a laugh, doing my top up. "You are the one who had to run off to Japan."

"You're mean." He said looking for sympathy.

"Yes she is." Candy's voice came from behind me. "Now you two get off the line and let us go swimming. I can't wait to hit the pool."

"And you have to get some breakfast into you." Jason said from off screen. "I don't want you passing out in the middle of the meeting."

"What do I have to do to have a little privacy here?" I said plaintively as Trent complained loudly, "Dad, I'm trying to talk to Janie."

"I know." He said smiling at the camera. "Now say goodbye and let's get going. Love you Janie. Bye Candy."

"You too Jason," I said as Candy waved behind me.

"Later Trent," she said tugging on my arm.

"I will call you tonight, or rather tomorrow morning for you."

Not before seven." I said, "I love you."

"Love you too," Trent said.

"Let's go, before I get sick." Candy said hitting the disconnect on the computer and pulling me out on to the terrace.

"Hey," I complained.

""What, I know you."

"What do you mean?" I demanded.

"If I don't stop you, then you and he will start the 'You hang up first' routine and we will be here all night. Now let's hit the water."

The pool had several lounges for tanning scattered around it and a table with an umbrella. The pool was tiled with a deep blue tile and that mixed with the water made the pool look even deeper than it was.

I stood on the diving board and launched myself into the water. It was warm; there must have been a heater, because it felt like it was about ninety degrees. I surfaced and saw Candy follow me in. She sighed as she broke the surface, rolled onto her back and floated in the warm water.

"That is just what I needed to wash that drive away." She said starring up at the cloudless sky as the sun began to set.

"This is wonderful." I agreed, swimming to the shallow end and starting my swimming workout. I had not been swimming since about a week before graduation and I was getting antsy. I need the exercise. Candy joined me for a while but she quite before I did and moved to the hot tub. After an hour I joined her, relaxing my muscles.

"Now this I am used to." I said, sinking up to my neck.

"Me too," Candy agreed. "I was thinking that tomorrow we should head downtown to see what is happening."

"Downtown," I repeated, "Downtown LA?"

"Actually, Hollywood," Candy said, smiling wickedly.

"What are you up too" I demanded.

"Nothing, I know that you haven't been here before and I thought I would show you around. We can do a little shopping, tour the strip, drive the PCH. You'll love it."

"Oh no you don't..." I began.

"Trust me," Candy said. "Nothing to wild and it will be broad daylight. I promise that we will be home for dinner."

"I don't know." I said softly.

"Don't worry about it." Candy said with finality. "I'm getting out and heading for bed.

With that and concern in the pit of my stomach we got out of the tub and towelled off. We headed upstairs and changed for bed. It was only about eleven, but we were both wiped from the drive and the surprise.

I changed into my pyjamas, a white tank top and tap pants, I even left my vagina on, I had only applied it that morning and decided that with Candy in the house, I would wear it all the time. It was a good thing I did, because as the sun came up and I woke in the morning I found someone had crawled into bed with me and was spooned up behind me.

I rolled over and my movement woke Candy and she looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"Hi, sorry I joined you, but I got so lonely at the other end of the house. It was too quiet."

"I noticed how quiet this house is." I agreed. "But I was so tired I just passed out."

"I did too, but after about an hour I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep." Candy said. "I share a room with my sister at home and without the sound of her breathing it was too quiet and I just stared at the ceiling."

"No problem, as long as you didn't ravage me in my sleep."

"You know I did." Candy leered at me. "Now your body belongs to me." She gave me an evil laugh and twirled her imaginary moustache.

"You know Trent won't allow that." I said. "He will rescue me."

"Too late," she cackled, reaching for me.

"Eeek," I said loudly and ran for the bathroom giggling.

I jumped in the shower first and Candy stopped at the bathroom doorway and said loudly over the shower, "Curses, foiled again." Then she stuck her tongue out at me and left the bathroom laughing.

After the shower I dressed in white tennis shoes, denim short shorts, and a pale blue midriff t-shirt that said "Sexy" on it. Candy wore low heeled sandals and a pink mini dress.

Then we locked up the house, hopped into her car and headed out of the community. On the way we passed Brad supervising a group doing some landscaping near the front gate. Candy honked and waved and he walked over to her car.

"Good morning ladies." He said cheerfully. "How was your first night in the house?"

"Wonderful." Candy said smiling up at him. "How was your evening with Mrs. Thompson?"

"Mrs. Thompson is my mother, and she is still up in Toronto." He said smiling. "I just had a quiet dinner alone."

"Well we can't have that." Candy said, flirting for all she was worth. "You come by tonight at seven and we will have dinner together, and bring your bathing suit, the pool opens right after dinner." She waved as we pulled out, not giving him a chance to answer.

"Candy are you crazy?" I demanded as we hit the street.

"Nope just interested," she said smiling. "Besides, I checked him out with Mrs. McCabe."

"What about Kevin?"

"What about him." She said. "I am not going to jump into bed with Brad; I just want to talk to him. He seems nice and he is cute and well built. I just wanted an excuse to see him in a bathing suit."

I sat there, my mouth hanging open at her comments, but inside I had to agree, he was good looking. The drive down the PCH was beautiful, the housing community was very close to the ocean and it only took us about a minute to make it to the highway. We were far enough out of LA that we had room, but close enough that getting to school would be easy.

We hit the city and Candy parked us at the Century City mall and we hit the stores. The outfits there were much more expensive than I thought they would be and we didn't by much, mostly we just window shopped and wandered.

From there we headed down to Rodeo Drive. There was no way I would even let her park the car. I couldn't afford anything on that street. Candy agreed with me, she couldn't either, but said that the best things in life are free, but the expensive are still worth a look every now and then.

From there we headed over to Hollywood Blvd. Candy parked the car and we wandered down the street. I have never seen so many lingerie stores in one place in my life. We hit the Hard Rock café near the theatre and had a light lunch. I was still on my diet for the upcoming photo shoot, and then we went back out into the throng of people.

Candy dragged me to Fredericks of Hollywood and there she went really to town on the shopping. She picked up panties and bras as well as garter belts and real stockings. I just wandered around and picked out a few nice tops. There wasn't anything in there that I needed as Heather had outfitted me in pretty much all the lingerie I would ever need.

I did look at a few of the costumes and thought the schoolgirl would look cute on me, but I couldn't find one small enough to fit me. The sales lady came over and offered to assist me and I just let her ring up my purchases. I sat and waited for Candy to finish and we left, Candy had about four bags stuffed to overloading with lingerie, but I only had one small one.

"That was fun." Candy said smiling at me. "But you didn't get much."

"Not much there my size," I told her, and she nodded.

Being so petite I had to be careful what I bought, I rarely needed a bra and sexy panties were hard to come by in my size. As we walked further down the street we passed another lingerie store, Candy paused and looked in the window and then we moved on. We hadn't gotten more than a few steps past the store when the door flew open and a man came running out.

"You two," he panted.

"Us," Candy said suspiciously.

"Yes, you two," he fought to get his breath back. "Where are you dancing and who makes your outfits?"

"Dancing, outfits." I repeated stupidly. "What are you talking about?"


"You two work as strippers don't you?" He questioned. "I can tell you're not hookers and anyone as beautiful as you must be strippers. Who does your costumes? I can make you a great deal on custom fitted costumes."

"How dare..." I started to say indignantly, when Candy cut me off.

"How good a deal?"

"The best in the city, shoes included." He told her. "But you have to tell all your associates where you got them."

"How much?" She pushed.

"For each of you, one hundred dollars."

"Ha," Candy said disdainfully. "I can get better two doors down for half that."

"Okay, okay," he said. "Say eighty bucks an outfit, shoes included."

"Sixty, including shoes," Candy countered, "and we pick the fabric."

"Done," he said smiling. "Step into my shop." He bowed us thru the door into his store.

I followed Candy pulling at her sleeve but she ignored me. Once we were inside he turned to us and looked directly at me.

"Does your friend have id?" He asked. "I can't measure a minor."

I pulled out my wallet and flashed my driver's license at Candy's urging and he nodded.

"You're first." He said to me, and waved me over to a dressing room. "Strip and come out and stand on the platform." He turned and started to talk to Candy about materials and fabrics.

I stood there watching them for a moment and Candy waved me into the dressing room and I meekly did as I was instructed.

Coming out in only my panties was terrifying, but I felt a little thrill, and I knew that Candy was with me. The dressing room was cornered off and the platform was well away from the front of the store. He came at me, tape measure in hand and took down all my vital statistics, including a few that I was sure he didn't need, but Candy waved ok at me. The whole process only took about ten minutes and I was dressed and watching Candy go thru the same thing.

Half an hour later, each of us lighter almost three hundred dollars; we had receipts in our hands and a pick up date of next week for our costumes. As soon as we left the store I rounded on her.

"What did you do that for?" I demanded.

"I thought it was a good deal." She replied confidently. "And it was. Think about it, custom made lingerie at that price is a steal."

"But we aren't strippers." I said loudly.

"Yes, but he doesn't know that." She said smugly.

"You lied to him."

"No I didn't." She said with confidence. "I agreed to tell my associates about his shop. As you are my only associate in this venture, you already know about it. So I have held up my end."

"But what am I going to do with four custom made stripper outfits?" I asked.

"Entertain Trent." She said wickedly. "I am going to give Kevin a show he won't believe when I get home."

"That is not a bad idea," I said out loud. "I will have to practice."

"Honey, I will teach you some moves that will have him melt in your hand."

"Just having that guy measure me got me horny."

"You too," Candy said. "I started the moment he asked where we were dancing and the fitting only made it worse."

"Too bad Trent doesn't get back for another two weeks; I don't think I will last that long on my own."

"And I can't wait a week till I see Kevin now." Candy agreed. "I just wish I had brought my pb."

"What?" I asked.

"My plastic boyfriend."

"Oh, yeah, I could use one of those myself." I agreed.

"Then let's take care of it." Candy said, pulling me down the street and into a sex toy shop. I was mortified to be seen going into a place like that in broad daylight, but no one even looked at us twice.

The store had everything anyone could ever want for sex, including a few items that I don't think anyone would ever want. Candy led us straight over to the dildo section and started to pursue the wares.

"Now this is just what I need." Candy said, holding an eight inch dildo about as thick as her wrist.

"A little big, don't you think?" I asked sceptically.

"No, just about the same size as Kevin," she said smiling. "And look, it has a suction base."

"So," I said.

"You can attach it to a wall and back into it. You don't have to use your hands, you can just fuck." She said knowledgeably.

I grabbed the same one as she held and we both went and paid for our new plastic boyfriends.

We made it home in time for dinner with Brad. We got there at six thirty, after a brief stop at the market, where I got some nice steaks and some potatoes for baking. Candy fired up the barbeque and I got the dinner prepped.

Brad was right on time and rang the door bell. Candy flew to the door and waved him graciously into the house.

"I would offer you a tour, but you probably know this house better than we do." She said, coming into the kitchen.

"Quite so Candy, I used this one as my office for a while." He said coming into the kitchen.

"You remember my housemate Janie." She said by way of an obvious introduction to show we were on a first name basis. "Janie Brad is here."

"Hi," I said shyly.

"Good to see you again Janie." Brad said, shaking my hand.

"We are just about to put dinner on." Candy said, picking up the platter with the steaks on.

We made small talk as dinner cooked and looked for some common ground. Not that there could be much, considering the age gap, but he told us lots of funny stories from the construction of the community. After dinner we hit the pool again and Candy had been right, Brad did look good in a bathing suit. I commented on his swimming endurance and that led to a very interesting discussion.

'Well, as a scuba instructor, I have to be good in the water."

"You teach scuba?" I asked incredulously. "I just went snubaing on a cruise and loved it. Now I want my license. How can I get a course?"

"Well, snuba is a good start." He said with a smile. "At least you have some idea what scuba is about so you don't freak out underwater. Any dive shop around here can get you hooked up with a class."

"How long have you been diving?"

"Since I turned sixteen, my dad's a diver and he took me along. I just got hooked."

"Yes, it only took one breath underwater and I was ready for my course." I told him.

"The water around here is so clear and easy to dive in, a lot different from back home." He said.

"Where is that?" Candy asked, trying to get back into the conversation.

"Toronto, Canada." He smiled, "worst diving in the world, but best place to learn."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"The water is cold, and visibility is no where near as nice as here." Brad explained. "But if you learn to dive under such bad conditions, everything else is a step up." He laughed. "I have been on dive trips in the Caribbean and watched other divers complain that visibility is only twenty feet. At home we would kill for twenty feet."

After his swim, he thanked us politely for dinner and the swim and left. He offered to clean up, but Candy and I shooed him out the door. We stacked the dishwasher and locked up and went to bed. Candy said that she would try to stay in her own room, but not to count on it.

I went to my room, changed into my pyjamas and climbed into bed. I never even noticed that I had missed Trent's calls that day.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers
12