How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the bottom of the stairs and hollered at Trent to join me in the media room and then hustled back to the rec room. I heard him come down the stairs and wandered into the media room and called me. I hit the remote and my music started. I strutted into the media room and Trent was standing there staring at me.

I walked right up to him and pushed him down on to a chair. He sat down rather stiffly as I paraded around him. I ran my fingers over his shoulders as I walked behind him, then came in front of him and started my routine.

Shaking my hips and wiggling my butt right in front of his face got his attention and he tried to speak. I put my foot between his legs and touched his lips. With my foot there I began to thrust my hips in time to the music and he got the hint. He reached for my hips, but I swatted his hands away and waggled my finger 'no' at him.

Stepping back away from the chair I really went nuts. No video girl had anything on me. My butt was thrust out and I wiggled my entire body at him. Bending at the waist, facing him so he could see my cleavage and then dancing away before he could touch me. Bending again at the waist only this time facing away, I pretended to fix my stocking, only to turn and see him staring at my thong. I straightened up and covered my mouth with my hand, seemingly embarrassed at him seeing my panties.

My second song started, and I went into my second stage. I slipped the knot on my blouse and let it fall open exposing my breasts. Slipping it off my shoulders, I threw it at him and watched it land on his lap on the wonderful bulge there. I moved back and did a few handstands, splits and cartwheels, still shaking my ass. I slipped the skirt off my hips and threw that to him as well.

I moved closer when I saw that he had a few bills in his hand bent over facing away from him again and felt him slip the first bill into my thong. He tried to cop a feel, but I moved away before he could. I moved around the back of the chair and did a few hair flips, my flowing blonde hair slapping him and he groaned.

I came back around the front of the chair and shook my tits in his face and he slipped another bill in my right stocking. I grabbed his head and pulled him to my chest. I didn't give him a nipple to suck, but rubbed his face in the middle of my chest, and then danced away again.

The last song started the slow one for the floor work. I got my blanket from the corner and I went into the splits on the floor and proceeded to roll around, basically masturbating in front of him, still in my panties. By the time the last song finished, Trent was panting he was so hot.

I hit the pause key on the remote and crawled over to him.

"How about it big spender, you want a private dance?" I teased him.

"Oh yes baby, I want you to give me a lap dance."

"Okay honey, but it is a hundred, two if you want to touch."

"Make it three, I want it all."

"You got a deal baby," I said sticking my hand out. Trent fished out his wallet and pulled out his business platinum credit card. I looked at it for a second wondering how I was to deal with it then got a wicked idea, took the card and ran it down my crack.

"Thanks baby, I am gonna rock your world."

I climbed up his body and sat my knees on either side of his legs, my vagina was still upstairs and he could feel my clit grinding hard against his raging hard-on. I fed him my nipple and he sucked at me like a starving baby. I pulled his head closer to my chest and he took in even more of my tit. I bumped and ground on his lap, shifting him from breast to breast, dragging my nails up and down his back.

I pulled his head back and kissed him deeply, my tongue driving into his mouth and tangling with his. He pulled my ass apart moved my g-string and started to finger me. I moaned into his mouth and ground even harder onto his dick.

The music pounded in the background, I moved my hips in time to it and Trent pawed at me like a piece of meat. I broke the kiss and pulled away from him, got up and turned around to sit on his lap facing away from him. His hard cock split my cheeks and nestled against my pussy. I knew that the lube I had used would stain his pants, but I wanted him hot to fuck.

I laid my head on his shoulder and his hands came around and pinched my nipples. He was getting more aggressive now in our lovemaking, not mean or hurtful, just more of what I wanted. I thrust my chest against his grasping fingers and slipped my hands down into his lap.

A quick flick of my wrist and a sharp tug and he was free. I felt his cock slap my slit and moaned. His pre-cum was already leaking down his shaft and I felt the warmth in my groove. I slid up and down a few times and felt him quake at the sensations, and then I broke away again.

Turning to face him and spreading both legs wide, I was able to hang over the sides of the chair and Trent was at the perfect height for me. With a deep sigh of pleasure, I lowered my pussy down onto his raging boner.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH bbbbbaaabbbbyyyy," I moaned. "That feels so good going in there."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM," was the only reply I got from him.

I drove my hips all the way down until I felt his pelvis on my clit. I grabbed his neck for support and started thrusting my hips forward and back, riding him. He reached down and started stroking my clit again. He really seemed to like touching me there and the combination of his hand on me and his dick inside me drove me crazy. Still going forward and back, I started to rise and fall as well.

Trent pinched my nipples as he stroked me and I rode him. I flung my head back, my blonde hair tickling the insides of his thighs, and raised my legs up till my heels were on his shoulders. I was bent in half and he growled and leaped to his feet.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I saw stars. Trent had never gone that deep inside of me before and without warning, I came. I shot my load all over the both of us. It came up high enough to hit both of us in the face. My orgasm caused my pussy to lock tight on him and my muscles rippled up his length.

With a scream, Trent shot his load into me. The feeling of his convulsions in my pussy put me over the edge again. I was still coming from the first time and the feeling of him cum caused me to black out still suspend from his cock.

12