How I Became a Cock Sucking Whore

Story Info
Sister shows him how to make money off of gramps.
857 words
3.94
293.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raylene
raylene
146 Followers

I thought I’d write about how my life turned out the way it did.

My grand father moved in with us when my grandmother past away. He took it pretty hard. He began drinking a lot. Sometimes he would drink for days. My sister would take advantage of his drunken stupor and get money from him. One day I walked in on her dressed in a wig wearing one of my grandmothers dresses dancing in front of my grand father while he sat on the couch. All she did was dance and he handed her 20 bucks.

I went into the kitchen and Mae’s boyfriend Mark was sitting at the table. He just looked at me and smirked. I turned around as my sister came into the room.

“What are you doing home so early,” she asked clutching onto her money.

“It doesn’t matter what I am doing home what the hell were you doing?”

“ Ah, there isn’t anything going on gramps just like the way I dance.”

“How long has this been going on?”

“Well little brother if you want to know I’ll tell you.”

She told me that one summer she spent at Gramps and Granny’s house she caught Granny dancing for Gramps. Every night she would watch her do this for Gramps and he would always give her money. So she figured she would take advantage of the situation and profit from it.

“Sounds pretty good.” I said. “How much are you going to give me not to tell Mom and Dad?”

“I ain’t giving you shit. If you want some put this on and go get your own!” She threw the wig at me and grabbed Mark by the arm and raced out the back door.

“Bitch,” I muttered to my self.

“Nancy? Where are you?”

Shit what the hell I put the wig on and walked into the living room.

Where was he? I heard him in his room. I opened his door and he was laying on the bed.

“Nancy where did you go?” he asked.

“No where,” I replied.

“Dance for me some more.”

I came into the room and slowly started dancing for him. He had some slow jazz playing on the radio and I kept up with the music. He never took his eyes off me. I closed my eyes to avoid making contact. I was beginning to get very aroused. My cock was staining against my jogging shirts.

“Turn around and let me look at that ass.” He ordered.

I swayed back and forth with the music bending over to give him an ample view of my firm ass.

I never heard him get out of the bed. His hands reached out and started stroking my shoulders. I began to melt. My heart was racing 90 miles per hour and my cock standing to full attention.

He began nibbling on my neck. Tonguing my ear lobes. I could feel his cock grinding against my ass.

He whispered in my ear, “You dance so much better than your sister.” His hand found its my into my shorts and he began stroking my cock.

“Do you want to make a lot of money?”

“Yesssss,” I hissed. I turned around and was staring up into Gramps eyes. “What do you want me to do?”

He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. I was staring at his cock that had to be at least 8 inches long. I slowly stroked his cock with my hand. Pumping him. I opened my mouth and slowly engulfed his cock. Now this was the first time I had ever had a cock in my mouth and I loved it. Gramps must have loved it too. He had both hands on my head shoving his meat deep in my throat. I fondled his balls as he fucked my face. I knew he was getting close to cumming. His nuts were swelling.

He pulled out of my throat and held his cock head in my mouth. Then the first wave of cum hit the back of my throat. At first I gagged. Then I started swallowing as fast as I could. Pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. When I had sucked the last little bit of nectar from his deflating cock I pulled him out and started wiping my face with his cock.

He pulled me to my feet and we locked into a deep kiss. I had never frenched anyone before. Gramps was trying to pull my tongue out my mouth by the root. We broke our kiss and Gramps handed me fifty dollars. He went to his closet and got a plastic bag out and laid it on the bed. Then he laid a box on the bed.

“Here these are yours. When ever I want you will put these on. Okay?”

“Yes what ever you want Gramps.”

“Oh yea, don’t call me gramps call me Ed and I will call you Raylene.”

I gathered up my new possessions and headed to my room. I couldn’t wait to see what I had to wear.

raylene
raylene
146 Followers