How I Became a Cuckold

Story Info
Story of how I became a cuckold.
1.1k words
4.17
34.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 100% true story of how I became a cuckold. It took about 10years to get to this point so if It is your fantasy to be a cuck be patient. Sometimes it just takes waiting for the right situation.

A little back story. I'm 31 my wife is 32 and we have been together since JR year of high school (2003) she is very attractive and has always been able to get the attention of men.

In 2007 after some talking we decided to try swinging. We met a couple that was older, we were in our early 20s they were in their late 30s. It was fun but it felt kind of awkward and she wasn't super into it. A few months later she had met an older guy at work she was attracted to and suggested us each being allowed to do our own thing. I was apprehensive at first but he was 43 and married with kids so I allowed it. They had a few encounters and after we would have great sex but he became attached and started to be a bit of a creep. That completely turned her off to the idea of it. I tried over and over to get her to try again but she was dead set against it.

This went on for years fast forward to 2014 after me begging and begging she agrees to sign up for tinder and we each have 1 encounter. She finds a guy and I find a girl. She meets up with him for a drink. Texts me that he's very attractive and if I want her to she'll fuck him. I was so excited I waited for her to return and I was rock hard the whole time. When she came home she told me he couldn't get it up. She was humiliated and again told me to forget about it ever happening again. I tried to explain she was insanely hot and he was just nervous. I became obsessed with being a cuck and more than once she told me if I didn't let it go she would most likely leave me. So I pretty much gave up on it.

Fast forward again 2017 we have a BBQ. And a younger coworker came, all of our coworkers refer to him at BDB (big dick Brian) a nickname he got from the locker room. After ALOT of drinking he decided to show everyone (including my wife) where the name came from. Needless to say everyone was impressed.

A month later the wife and I are at dinner and she's pretty tipsy and she mentions she would be open to trying the hook up again but only if it was someone we know. I mention BDB and she says "I might be open to it but I doubt he will" so I sent him a message explaining it and after some convincing he's game. I give him her number and they talked for a couple hours that night and make plans to meet for a beer the next night.

The next day she's nervous, he's 24 very good looking and hung so she's feeling a little self conscious. She shouldn't cause she's a 10 but she did. So I take her out to Victoria Secret to buy something sexy to wear. There is something insanely hot about shopping for sexy panties for your wife to wear when she fucks your friend. That night they were out for hours, I wanted to text her sooooo bad but didn't.

At 1 am I received a Snapchat from my buddy of my wife sucking his massive cock with the caption "she's amazing" I came instantly. She got home at 3 am. And I was waiting at the door for her after she got cleaned up and got into bed. She told me all about it. He was rough with her, fucked her harder and Longer than she had ever been. She came twice (she never does when we fuck) they fucked 3 times that night and he came in her mouth, something she never lets me do. When I asked if she wanted to do it again her response was "yeah we have plans for Thursday night". She told me she thought it would be hot to fuck him in our bed so I needed to go out. This kind of freaked me out cause they had only fucked once but I said ok and she agreed to video tape it.

I was not really ready for what I saw. It started out great she gave him a BJ, he went down on her but then he started to fuck her and he never put on a condom. My wife and I had never really talked about if he was going to wear a condom but I thought it was understood he would. I immediately asked her why he wasn't and she said that he didn't like them. I was instantly pissed but also very turned on that she made that decision by herself. We fought about it and she told me it was going to be her way or not at all. I eventually caved and a week later they made plans to fuck again. This time when she got home she told me to eat her pussy. She didn't shower or clean up. Again I was hesitant but turned on. After her and I had sex She told me he came inside her. She made me eat his cum out of her pussy. When I asked why she did that she said "Brian thought it would be hot" that night I realized my wife was no longer mine. It only took 3 times having sex with him to turn her into his personal slut.

It has now been 6 months since our first encounter, my wife and Brian fuck a minimum of 3 times a week sometimes he leaves work early to fuck her and I have to stay and do his work. She put me in a chastity device after he suggested it and I have to ask permission to fuck my own wife and when he does allow me to fuck her I have to wear a condom. He has recorded videos of my wife in bondage saying he owns her pussy and I'm their little bitch. He's also recorded videos of me in chastity cleaning his cum off my wife's pussy and ass. If I break ANY rules EVER he said everyone we know will see those videos. They are now talking about me sucking his dick and I really don't want to but I don't think I have much of a choice.

My advice is be very careful what you wish for.