How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's plans are turned upside down on them.
1.9k words
3.69
93.9k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weaponx
weaponx
393 Followers

For part two of my retelling, we find myself, my wife, and her ex-boyfriend from 10 years ago in a hotel room. Beth had brought me there thinking that I wanted to watch her have sex with another man. She had called an ex-boyfriend from years back to help her out. Things didn't go exactly as planned and that is where we find ourselves now...

"Well funny you should mention that. I think I will let your slut wife tell you what will happen if she doesn't submit to me completely. Go ahead bitch, tell your cuck." He said looking her dead in the eye.

"Must I?" Beth asked with shame in her voice.

"Don't make me tell you again!" he shot back.

"Honey, as I told you earlier I have known Richard since before we met. I haven't gone out with him since you and I started dating and got married. But remember I told you that I used to be a bit more outgoing and more flirtatious? Well there is a reason why I haven't been in a long while." She said with her head hanging a little lower.

"Whatever it is Beth, we can work through this. I still love you." I said trying everything I could to end this before it got started.

"When I met Richard I was a bit of a partier. I was hanging with some pretty hardcore partiers and I just went along with them. One night I was at a party and really drinking a lot. I woke up the next morning in a bedroom in the house we were parting at. I was alone, but completely naked. There was a TV in the room facing the bed with a note on it. I quietly and cautiously got up and wrapped the bed sheet around my body as I read the note. It read 'thanks for the awesome night, press play and watch ALL the footage'. I pressed play on the dvd player and the picture on the screen was one of the same rooms I was in. As I watched I saw myself come in the room with two guys I didn't recognize. I watched the screen as they took all my clothes off and proceeded to both fuck me. I kept watching the TV as the scene unfolded and I listened and watched as I fucked both these guys and screamed out in pleasure as they make me cum. Once they were done I watched as they dressed and left the room, leaving me lying on the bed naked and wet with their cum. It was then that I noticed the sheet I was using to cover my naked body was covered in dried cum. My hair, my face, my tits, my entire body it seemed had dried cum on it." Beth said as she climbed from the floor and sat on the edge of the bed where I was now tied spread eagle.

"The TV continued to show the room and then showed another couple of guys enter the room. The three new black guys took their pants off and all fucked me as well. At one point in the time the video showed all three of them "in me" at the same time. I didn't remember anything that I was watching on the screen. But it was clear that it was me and I was enjoying myself. These three men fucked and had their way with me for what seemed 30 minutes before they had each cum twice either on me or in me. My stomach was in knots as I watched this video. I had just watched a video of myself fucking 5 men, three being black men. I ran down the hallway of this strange house and into the bathroom and vomited in the toilet. I went back into the room and found what was left of my clothes from the night before." Beth continued. I was completely shocked as she told this story of her first meeting Richard. I had never known my wife of 10 years had some such things. Together she and I had at our most daring, had sex out in the living room instead of the bedroom. Listening to her talk about her risqué adventure that night had me completely confused as to who she was. I loved her, and yet I was completely turned on as she continued to retell the story of that night.

"Once I had gotten dressed with what I could find of my outfit, I grabbed the dvd that I had watched and headed down stairs and into the living room of the strange house I was in. There were still several people passed out all about the house as I made my way to the front door. I left that house hoping to never have to think about that night again, and I walked to the nearest bus stop to go home. Once I was back at my apartment I broke the dvd into 5 different pieces and threw it away."

"That was a long time ago honey, that was before we met." I said, trying to console her.

"That ain't the whole story is it?" Chimed in Richard with a small grin on his face. "Tell him the rest of the story."

"There is more?" I asked looking to Beth.

"Yes, there is." She said hanging her head low in shame. It was obvious that Richard had some sort of control over Beth. I never knew her to be so submissive to someone.

"A week went by and I tried to put the visions of what I saw on that video out of my head and move forward. But I got a phone call from Richard. He said he was watching the video of that night and needed to ask me something. He wanted to know if I wanted the contents of that video mailed to everyone I knew. He said that while I was being ravaged throughout the night, he went through my phone and got numbers for everyone. He said he had spent the week calling people and getting address for them. Telling them all that I had joined some stupid group at the college and that he had to confirm the mailing address that I had listed for each person."

"I did too. I wanted to make sure she was mine" Richard said as he started plugging in the power to the cameras and getting the lighting right for the room.

"I asked him what he wanted. He said that if I wanted the video to remain a secret that I had to do just what he wanted. I had no choice but to agree. So without going into too much detail, over the next few months Richard would call me and set up dates with people he knew. He called them Clients. Each date would consist of me showing up at a certain place and time and going out with a "client", then letting them fuck me before dropping me back off at the meeting point." She said, nearly breaking out in tears when she said that they all fucked her. "He pimped you out as a whore?" I asked in shock.

"That's right man. I had her on the hook for about 3 months before people got a little tired of her and wanted someone else." Richard said as he finished messing with the cameras and walked back over to Beth. Beth was in tears now, having just had to tell her husband that she was a prostitute when she was younger.

"I'm so sorry Dave; I never wanted you to know about that part of my past." She said crying on her knees in front of Richard.

"Well, you might have wanted that to remain a secret, but your man sure liked your story." Richard said pointing to my cock. I was as hard as I was on our honeymoon. My wife looked at my cock and then to my eyes. She didn't understand why I would still have a rock hard cock after hearing that story about her depravity as a youth.

"I'm sorry Beth, that story did make me horny. I love you more than anything. But hearing you talk that way made me pretty excited." I said with a confused look on my face.

"Well, you won't have to try and image what a slut your woman is. In a moment, you will see first-hand what a screaming slut she can be. I am willing to bet that she will be begging me to fuck her before I am finished with her." Richard said as he finished undressing.

"Never you prick!" Beth said with venom in her words. "I'll never submit to you anymore. He knows the truth now and he is the only one I would ever want to keep that secret from now."

"Oh really?" Richard asked. "So you wouldn't mind me sending that video to your sister? Or your parents? Or you boss?"

There was a noticeable silence in the room before Beth spoke.

"My husband is more important than anyone else. If you must send that video out, I will deal with the consequences. But I will never submit to you." she said, again hanging her head in shame.

"I believe her." I said as I looked at Richard. "I know everything now; I still love her and will always love her. You don't have power over her anymore."

"Oh really? Then why are we all here? Why are you all tied up and why was she just sucking on my cock? I am willing to wager that she will submit to me. In fact, I would be willing to wager that if she doesn't submit to me that I'll give her the copy of the video I have along with the original, plus all the footage from tonight's little session. But if she does submit to me, then I get all rights to the footage of tonight, as well as rights to the footage from 10 years ago. Plus I get to have her as my little bitch again for my "clients" until I get tired of her again."

Both Beth and I looked at each other the moment he said that he would use her again as his whore. We both looked at each other with fear in our eyes as he said that. Then a calming came over her face as she bowed her head and replied to Richard.

"No. I will not submit to you, the bed is good. If my husband so wishes I will service you tonight and then you will leave us alone forever." She said looking back to me for approval.

"Yes. She will service you tonight and prove to you that she is submissive to me and not you. If at any time I tell her to stop then she will stop and untie me and we will leave." I told Richard.

"Dude! You have no idea what you are getting yourself into." Richard said as he laughed to himself. "Alright so I will fuck this pretty little number, and if you tell her that you want this to stop, then I will pull out and untie you myself." He said with such confidence that I felt like I had just signed my life away. I began to wonder myself if Beth could resist him once he got going. But I trusted her.

weaponx
weaponx
393 Followers