How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 07

Story Info
Three are better than two when one gets double pleasure.
2.4k words
4.37
57.9k
30

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,097 Followers

It had been only a few weeks since Ray and Joan found each other again. Every time Carol and I saw them at the club they were smiling and happy, but we didn't see them very often. I remember Carol saying that they had a lot of "sack time" to catch up on and I suspected that they were doing exactly that. On one occasion, I was standing alone at the bar sipping Glenlivet when Ray walked up next to me and ordered a drink.

He leaned close and said softly, "Thanks, Jerry, I owe you one."

"Is everything okay now," I asked.

"Everything's wonderful." Then he walked back to his table.

That evening as Carol and I sat on the patio enjoying a drink and conversation, she told me that Joan had called to thank her.

"She said that their marriage was wonderful now that Ray was so tender with her."

I chuckled. "It's really kinda funny, you know, that he couldn't figure out how to fuck his wife, I mean ... you know ... it was so obvious."

"It's not funny at all," said Carol. "And it wasn't obvious to him. Some men are sensitive, like you. It took you ... what? ... less than a minute? ... the first time you were naked in bed with Joan, to figure out how to fuck her. He'd been living with her for years and didn't know what she needed. And take Mrs. Robinson - you knew right away that she wanted to be fucked like a whore. Poor Ray had no idea what either of those women wanted – he just fucked 'em both like whores. That's the reason Mrs. Robinson and I enjoyed fuckin him so much and Joan didn't. But he just fucked everybody that same way. That is – until he saw you with Joan."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I said.

"Some men are just not sensitive to a woman's feelings. That doesn't mean they don't love her." Carol said.

"I've been thinking about that. Sensitivity, I mean. You didn't see her do it, but when I was watching Ray fuck you that night, I got a hard on and started to stroke it. Mrs. Robinson came over to me and embraced me tenderly, and then ... and then ... she stroked it for me. She knew exactly what I was feeling and she told me it was okay – she said some guys like to watch – she just read my feelings like a book. She knew I liked it."

Carol chuckled, "Well you can be damn sure that Ray doesn't like to watch. It took a strong man to do what he did. And he did it for love."

I nodded and said, "Today at the club bar, Ray said a very private thing to me. He almost whispered it."

"What did he say?" Carol asked.

"He said, 'Thanks Jerry, I owe you one' and from the way he said it I could tell he really meant it."

Carol nodded. "You see? How hard, do you think it was for that strong man to say thanks to the guy who'd been fuckin his wife for two months? He was losing the woman he loved and you showed him how to get her back. But learning from you and thanking you? That took a really strong man."

I started laughing.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" Carol asked.

"I guess this means that having a foursome with them is out of the question," I said.

Carol joined my laughter. "It sure as hell is! Fucking me was a macho thing when he thought Joan didn't know about it. But there is no way on God's green earth that Ray's gonna bring his newfound wife to a sex party. Did you see the look on his face when he was watching you fuck her? I was holding him and he was trembling. I thought he might even attack you and I'm sure he would have except he knew it would destroy his marriage."

"Well, we've lost Ray. Who's gonna fuck you in the ass now? Because now that I've seen it, I know how much you like to take it up the ass. Mrs. Robinson said you were in 'whores' heaven when she watched you take it."

"Honey, just get your learner's permit and start practicing. Why don't we invite Mrs. Robinson over to help? You like those big tits of hers."

"You want me to invite her for me?" I asked.

"For you and ... well ... you're not a selfish person. And she's very sensitive. And I think she understands us both."

Her wish was my command, and the following evening I picked up a smiling Mrs. Robinson and drove her to our place. She was dressed in a miniskirt that showed off her legs and a low cut blouse that showed off even better features.

"Have you seen Ray at the club?" I asked, as we drove back to our place.

"A few times and he looked very happy. He was even kind enough to mention to me that although he considered me a good friend and I had done nothing to offend him, he wouldn't be seeing me any more in private. He was nice when he said it – almost like an apology."

I chuckled. "I think he's directing all of his energy to his wife."

"And that's a good thing for both of them. But that doesn't mean I won't miss that rough, heavy-hung bastard."

"That's essentially what Carol said."

Mrs. Robinson chuckled. "I'll bet she did, but Carol's got more to lose than I do. I'll bet you haven't learned to stick that damn thing up her ass yet, and even when you do learn – don't forget – you're missing a good three inches off of what that stud's been spoiling her with. She's gonna remember his dick in a very special way."

I looked at her. "I can't believe you said that. Most guys just wouldn't take that!"

"I wouldn't say it to most guys," she said. "But you're not most guys. You're sensitive – you understand women – and you understand men too. And you're kind. You had Ray figured out from the start. You actually gave his wife back to him. You could still be fuckin that tight little pussy."

"Well ..."

"Say thank you – that was a compliment!"

When we got home, Carol had a light dinner prepared and we had a couple of drinks. We opened a bottle of good Cab and I lit up a joint. We talked and laughed as we passed it around and sipped our wine. It was fairly strong grass and we all got very happy. I danced with Mrs. Robinson and played with her ass. Then Carol danced with Mrs. Robinson and played with her ass. Then I turned off the lights and the three of us lay down on the thick soft carpet and Carol and I took turns kissing her. We were laughing a lot as we undressed each other but by the time we got naked we were well into that silent seriousness of sex. Our hands and lips explored each other and I heard the sounds of soft kisses. Then I heard the wet squishy sounds of a pair of horny pussies being played with.

I felt a hand on my cock and when I looked down Mrs. Robinson was applying a thick layer of Vaseline to my dick. Then she positioned Carol on her knees – legs apart - with her ass up in the air. She guided me gently and held my very hard cock against the tight sphincter of Carol's ass. I began a gentle pressure and was surprised that I slipped in quite easily. Carol barely moaned as I entered her. She'd had some booze and she was stoned and happy and high, but I remembered the pain Ray's massive cock had caused when he entered her that night. Of course he'd been pounding her ass every week for months – had that loosened her up a bit? I wondered. Then, with one hand on her clitoris and the other caressing her breasts, exactly as I had seen Ray do, I began to gently fuck her in the ass.

Mrs. Robinson caressed my balls for a short time and then moved in front of Carol. She laid on her back, she spread her legs wide with her knees in the air, and reached up for Carol's head. She pulled Carol down and guided her face into the second biggest pussy in San Diego and I could tell from the squishy wet sounds that Carol was working hard on every bit of it. Carol had her hands under Mrs. Robinson's ass – one hand supporting each buttock to get better leverage eatin that big pussy. My rhythm fucking Carol seemed to govern the rhythm of all three of us, as Mrs. Robinson pumped Carol's face in front with the same rhythm that I fucked her from behind. I remembered Mrs. Robinson talking about "whores' heaven" and I thought that maybe Carol had found it again. It felt just as good to give this to my wife as it felt to watch someone else do it her.

Maybe it was the grass – maybe it was the booze – maybe it was the special chemistry of the three of us – but we just seemed to float in a timeless, weightless, sea of silence, free of the usual groaning and grunting and panting of sexual debauchery. We went on and on in a never-ending, silent, triple passion. Finally, after what seemed an eternity I heard Carol moan softly and felt the contractions of her rectum as an orgasm swept through her trembling body – then I felt my own – and somehow I sensed, though I did not hear, Mrs. Robinson's orgasm. We moved, almost in slow motion, to disengage our interlocked bodies and lay down together on the rug. Strangely, I was neither tired nor breathing heavily and my lovers lay quietly beside me. We were floating in an endless, silent space. Then, I went to sleep and they slept as well.

The radiant morning sun blazed through the living room windows almost blasting me awake with its brilliance. I looked around, momentarily lost, wondering where the hell I was. I was laying between two, beautiful, naked women – both sound asleep. My head hurt, I was thirsty, my back was sore, and I had a lousy taste in my mouth. Under normal circumstances, being between two beautiful naked women would have presented me with the choice of which tits to play with first. This morning, my choice was between Alka-Seltzer and tomato juice – the latter preferably with an added ingredient.

As I untangled myself to head for the kitchen, the ladies woke up, moving slowly. They began to groan, but not - I assure you - the kind of groans I had heard in the dark last night from these beautiful naked women. They were holding their heads and trying to open their eyes. We three were in serious difficulty and in no mood for any loud noises, until my loving wife suddenly created massive, loud laughter.

"Jesus I got a lousy taste in my mouth. Must have been something I ate."

Carol sat there puckering her lips and running her tongue around her mouth. I thought I had found every painful place in my body when I was getting to my feet. But I was wrong. As I started almost hysterical laughter, I found a lot more places that hurt.

"Oh God it hurts to laugh," said Mrs. Robinson getting up off the rug, her big breasts bouncing as she laughed.

I looked her up and down and she was beautiful – simply stunning! But I thought women were not supposed to look this good in the morning. Then I quit staring at her tits and realized that some attention was needed to her hair and face. Carol was not much better off.

Somebody had to do it. So I took charge. "All right people! It hurts too much to do it slow! Quick! To the shower! Now! Bloody Marys! Later!"

I marched them both into the shower – we had a big double one – and we showered and groaned and soaped and rinsed and groaned and washed pussies and washed balls and washed tits and rubbed each others butts and groaned - and then, dripping wet with dripping hair and towels drying ourselves off, we headed for the kitchen – buck-naked - with me picking up a bottle of Stoli on the way. Carol poured three glasses half full of cold orange juice and I filled them the rest of the way with Stoli. Then Carol got out the bloody Mary mix and three big glasses.

In a commanding voice Carol said, "You've got to drink the health food first!" And she passed out the OJ-vodka mix and we chug-a-lugged.

The girls tied their wet hair up in some kind of something and the three of us, still buck-naked headed for the living room each with a bloody Mary in hand. Carol took over and began to give orders.

"The good news," she shouted, "is that it's Saturday! We got all day to do nothing. We don't even have to get dressed. We can stay naked all day. Mrs. Robinson, you're staying over till Sunday. Jerry, put three steaks out to defrost and check out our supply of pot. We got a Saturday party coming up. Mrs. Robinson you and me have got to sit down for a moment and quietly pray that Jerry's pecker lives through the weekend. We've only got the one pecker between the two of us, so we'll have to be gentle with it."

Dear Reader: This is the last chapter in the "How I Became a Cuckold" series. However, the story of Jerry and Carol and Mrs. Robinson will continue because they live in San Diego. Some of you may recall that Lynn and Bobby and Princess also live in San Diego. These two sets of triplets are not close friends (yet) although they belong to the same country club. Think of it – one cuck, one Bi, two straight swingers, and two horny, thirty-something blonds. Do you think they might find something to do? You'll find out in Chapter 9 of the "Lynn and Bobby" series. I haven't written it yet, so all suggestions will be much appreciated.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,097 Followers