How I Became a Dickgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing already hard from my previous orgasm I find myself going back and forth between looking down at Anna sucking me off, Sandra fucking her in the ass, and Chelsie fucking Quincy's cock with her own. The sight of it all is like some really really nice wet dream. I never imagined that my best friend would have a cock, and not only that but these other girls as well.

"Grab her head. She liked it when you make her go deeper," Sandra suggests to me as her hands grip Anna's waist tightly, her own hips going back and forth rather roughly as she fucks the shy brown haired girl. Looking down I can see that Anna's eyes are doing their best to look up at me as though to say that she wants me to do it. With a small shrug I place both hands on the back of her head and press firmly. Sure enough she takes it like a command and begins to go further down on my cock. Feeling the tip enter her throat she seems to have no gag reflex as she presses even further on.

My focus is entirely on Anna as I watch in a small amount of shock. Every inch she is able to take down her throat surprises me even more and yet before I know it her lips meet my crotch. Her entire body shudders and she lets out a loud moan around my shaft. I hear an increase in the splattering sound below her as this act of fully taking my upper cock seems to get her off even more. Just the vibrations from her moaning sends waves of pleasure up my shaft and through my body. Below, my second cocks starts growing hard again from the pleasure feeding into it.

"Fuck her face. With a monster like that she's definitely gonna enjoy herself," Sandra all but commands me. At this point she doesn't have to tell me twice. Pulling my hips back I start off with slow and shallow strokes. As Anna seems to come off her orgasmic high I feel her throat start to rhythmically contract and I realize that she's using her throat to its full extent. While she can't exactly suck on it she's swallowing repeatedly to please my shaft. Picking up the pace my lower cock starts to slap into her chin each time I fully burry my upper length in her throat. Every so often I pull out just enough for her to get a deep breath in but it seems she wants my cock more than air as she only takes a single breath each time before looking up at me and silently begging me to keep fucking her throat.

Once again my balls begin to tense up as I get close to cumming, this time from my upper cock. I notice that Sandra seems to be close as well, her hips moving quicker and her moans growing louder. She also seems to be quite the dirty talker.

"You like that don't you? You dirty little nerdy slut! I'm gonna fill your ass and he's gonna fill your stomach! I bet you were hoping for this too! Fuck! Take it!" Sandra half yells out as she bottoms out in Anna's ass one final time. Throwing back her head she cries out in orgasm as she obviously starting blowing a load right into Anna's hole.

I follow suit just seconds later. Once again breathing heavy as I start to cum. My top cock doing the work this time it pours my warm ball batter down her throat one blast at at time. Sighing as I continue to cum I feel my bottom cock shooting onto Anna's chest and the floor below. Unlike before this time I feel like I'm cumming for far longer. Thick load after thick load going right down the nerdy girl's throat. By the way she's moaning and the splattering down on the floor below her I can only guess that she's loving this as much as I am.

Once again my orgasm comes to and end. Sitting there for a few seconds I feel Anna tap my thigh and realize she probably needs to breath. Suddenly I pull back and my cock slips out of her mouth with a lewd, slick sound. Coughing a few times she takes several deep breaths before looking up at me.

"Thank you.... I... I really enjoyed that," she says as she drops to her hands and knees. Looking over Sandra stands across from me with a grin of satisfaction on her face. Her cock amazingly is still hard. Anna flops to the floor in between us and into the puddle of cum she made. Only now do I get a full view of it and holy shit it seems like the girl came at least a gallon if not more of thick cream girl spunk. I heard it but it was amazing.

Looking over at Chelise and Quincy just in time I watch as their climax comes. And it's quite the sight to see. Despite the fact that her cock is slightly longer Chelsie is still able to fully hilt herself inside Quincy's cockhole. Just after I look over she hilts herself one final time and lets out a high pitched moan. I can see the bottom of Quincy's cock swell slightly as Chelise starts to unload into the punkish girl's cock. Quincy's balls start to swell with every shot down her stretched out urethra. It seems like this night is full of surprises. My knowledge of anatomy tells me that this shouldn't be happening but it's hot as hell nonetheless. My eyes watch this spectacle until the end, and by the time it's over Quincy's balls seem to be almost twice the size they were before.

A few seconds later Chelsie pulls back and her cock slides out of Quincy's. Much like Sandra her cock is still rock hard as she does. Turning towards me she walks over locking eyes with me. I can't seem to think of anything to say but before I can even try to presses her body close to mine, her lips locking against my own. The kiss is probably the most shocking part of all of this. I never thought that I'd end up kissing her let alone be in an orgy with her like this. Pulling out of the kiss after what seemed like forever her eyes sparkle as she looks into mine.

"Mason. I want to fuck you," she says in a way that somehow manages to come off as rather romantic.

"I... uh..." I sutter, not sure how to handle this. I would be lying if I said I'd never played with my ass before. Due to my dual cocks my prostate was also twice the size of most people and it did make sticking stuff up my ass feel pretty good. Though I never imagined that my best friend would be the one doing it. Mostly because she's a girl. But I guess if I was going to have anyone take my anal virginity she would probably be the best. Not only because her cock is the skinniest but something tells me that Sandra or Quincy wouldn't be very gentle. As for Anna... well she seems like she blew everything she had at once and is down for the count. "Um.. yeah... okay..." I finally manage to get out with a nod.

"Come on," Chelsie says as she takes my arm and lead me over towards the couch, "here. Lean over the side and spread your legs. Don't worry. I'll go slow." With a deep breath I do as I'm told. Leaning over the arm of the chai I find myself looking towards Quincy as she stuffs two fingers down her cockhole and starts to finger herself that way. Sandra comes over and plops herself down on the same spot Anna had been earlier. Stroking her cum lathered cock as she looks over at me I get the feeling she's going to enjoy watching me get my ass fucked.

I jump slightly when I feel something against my asshole, which causes giggles from the three girls still conscious. Once again the blush that's been perpetually on my face darkens for a few seconds. I can't see what Chelsie is doing though feeling it I can tell that she's lubing me up with her fingers. The first one slips inside rather quickly followed by the second.

"Oh! And here I thought you'd never have tried anything anal related before," Chelsie says with excitement in her voice as she works her two fingers in and out of my ass. Already I can feel that familiar sensation from when I'd use my own fingers. It ends pretty quickly before I feel what must be her cock pressing for entrance. I gasp as her head popps past the ring of my asshole. It stings slightly but the pain fades rather quickly and is replaced by pleasure.

"Damn. He's gonna be the perfect addition," Sandra says as she licks her lips, eyes watching as my best friend starts to push her cock further into my ass. It isn't long before I feel her pass my prostate and I let out a long hard breath. It feels even better than anything I had ever shoved in there, my fingers mostly. She keeps pushing until I feel her stop for a second. Wiggling her hips slightly she suddenly goes further, a strange feeling suddenly shooting through my lower torso. I can't stop myself from letting out a gasp.

"Never had anything this deep before?" Chelsie asks with a moan, "just wait until you get Sandra inside you. That thing goes deep!" Feeling a pair of soft hands take hold of my hips I brace myself. Almost immediately she began pulling back until just a few inches of her cock were inside. I find myself starting to actually make some noise, letting out small groans as my best friend's cock goes in and out of my ass.

Somewhere along the way I find my bottom cock growing soft along with the top one. Despite this they start to tingle as though they were right on the verge of cumming. The one time in the past I had been able to get off from my ass had caused both my cocks to cum. Though really it was a different kind of orgasm. Leaning my head down I decide to just let myself enjoy this.

The room fills with moans as it had before. Chelsie goes at a rather steady pace, it seemed she knew that despite this not being the first time with something in my ass that I'd never actually been fucked before. I'm thankful for that. After the way I saw Sandra taking Anna I don't know if I could handle her for my first time. Eventually though she does start to pick up the pace and change her angle so that her cock presses more against my prostate.

Part of me wants to take hold of my cocks and stroke them furiously, the tingling along my shafts slowly getting to me along with the pleasure emanating from my prostate. I hold myself back though as I want to feel the sensation of being made to cum just from being fucked. Unlike my previous two loads this one doesn't come up one me noticeably. All of a sudden i find myself over the edge without warning.

Closing my eyes and groaning hard my asshole starts to twitch around Chelsie's cock. Between my legs my twin cocks start to leak cum, less shooting it and more letting it flow out. Unlike a normal climax the feeling of cumming from my ass like this radiates throughout my whole body, and lasts much much longer. I can't tell exactly how long but it feels like at least a full minute of cumming, my spunk leaking out onto the floor below me.

Somewhere along the way I hear Chelsie push herself over the edge. A few final thrusts into my ass and a loud cry singal her own climax. I can feel her cock twitch inside of me and a warm sensation building in my stomach which must be her cum. Still in the throws of my own anal orgasm I hear some shuffling in front of me. Opening my eyes I see that Quincy has moved around Sandra and her fat cock is pointed right at my face.

Just as I open my mouth to ask what is going on a thick blast of cum shoots out of her gaping cockhole and blasts over my face, a good chunk of her load going into my mouth. Part of my mind thinks that it must be a mix of her own spunk and Chelsie's from earlier. But with my mind already overwhelmed by being cummed inside of as well as the throws of my own anal orgasm I can't focus much on anything. I do, however, find myself enjoying having my face covered in hot girlcock cum.

When it's finally over I feel the flow of my own seed from my twin members slow until it's just a small dribble. Chelise slowly begins to pull out of my ass with a long sigh. As I lift myself up I reach up and wipe my eyelids clear from the cum that ended up over them. Impulsively I lick my fingers clean and find that unlike the times I had tasted my own cum this is far more pleasant. Rather than bitter and salty its creamy and sweet. Without thinking about it I start to wipe off my face and clean my hands by licking up the thick cum.

"See. I told you he'd be perfect," Chelsie says as she walks around me and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"You're right. Now it's time for the main course. Get over here," Sandra says to me as she spreads her legs and points to her cock. She didn't need to even say what she wanted me to do for it to be clear. With just how horny I am and the fact that my mind is half out of touch right now I walk over towards her without question. I would be lying if I said that I hadn't ever considered sucking off a girl with a cock. I just never expected anything this big.

Getting on my knees in front of her Sandra's hand immediately goes on top of my head. Gently the pulls me towards her shaft. The smell of cum meets my nose, a strange mix of the scent I'm familiar with and a more sweet one that I can only assume is from her own cum. Without being asked I open my mouth as it nears the purple tip of her cock.

"You've never sucked cock before have you? Don't worry. I won't make you try to deepthroat it. But you better swallow everything I've got," Sandra says in a calm and reassuring yet very firm tone. Nodding slightly I lean forward and take her cock into my mouth. The first thing I notice is the overwhelming taste of my cum and her own. The two flavors mixing in a strange way. Trying to copy what Anna did I start to swirl my tongue around. Going further down I feel her cock hit the back of my mouth, with only the first few inches inside and a lot more left to go.

But she did tell me not to worry about going deep and so indeat I focus solely on polishing what I can fit into my mouth. It doesn't take long before I've licked and sucked the cum off this section of her cock and the flavor of her skin becomes the dominant taste in my mouth. It would be a lie to say that I wasn't enjoying it. Unfortunately with how draining that anal orgasm had been I won't be getting hard again any time soon. For now though I continue to suck on Sandra. From behind me I can hear Quincy and Chelise checking on Anna and the three of them starting to go at it somehow.

Letting the chorus of moans seems to urge me on. Pressing further than before I feel the tip of Sandra's cock start to go down my throat. My gag reflex acts up though I close my eyes and focus on ignoring it. I can't get that far, only an inch or two further down her length. Pulling off her cock I find myself coughing slightly.

"Someone's eager. Well then. Let's see if you can get me all the way down before I blow," Sandra says as she scoots forward in the couch until she's at the edge. The new angle of her cock would make it so I could take the whole thing. A strange new confidence welling inside of me I go back down on the dark cock in front of me. This time as I push her length down into my throat I hold it there. Only pressing just enough inside to get my gag reflex to act up I breath through my nose. I'm not really sure what kind of mental gymnastics I was pulling but I slowly felt my gag reflex dying down as I convinced it that I wasn't going to choke on her dick, even if that's exactly what I planned to do.

Eventually I feel good to go further. Taking a deep breath through my nose I push forward. Sandra's cock starts to push down my throat in a strange but satisfying way. With my eyes closed I can't tell how far I've gone besides what I can guess with the feeling down my throat. Eventually something tickles my nose causing me to open my eyes. Somehow I had managed to deepthroat her entire cock to even to my own surprise. Remembering what Anna had done I try swallowing a few times with Sandra's cock buried in my throat.

"My my, you're a fast learner. Keep going and you'll have no trouble making me cum," Sandra says with the same dominating tone she always seemed to have. Staring to pull back I get far enough to take a quick breath before I begin to stroke back and forth along her shaft using my throat like a fleshlight for her. Looking up it seems like I'm doing a doo job as her one hand stays on my head while the other has pulled up her shirt to fondle her chocolate breasts.

It isn't long before Sandra's moans come to a peak. With her cock halfway down my throat I feel it begin to twitch as she cums. Holding it there the first warm spray of girl cock slop goes right down my throat. The warm feeling of it making its way to my stomach causes a spike in my libido. Slowly pulling back she continues to shoot blast after blast down my throat until finally I get my first taste of her spunk. It's incredibly sweet much like the others loads. I find myself having to swallow every time she shoots another mouth filling blast of ball batter into my mouth.

Swallowing as fast as I can still isn't enough and some manages to leak out of my mouth and down my chin. Eventually it does come to and end. Swallowing what's left in my mouth I find myself giving a satisfied gasp as though I just finished a refreshing drink. Reaching up and wiping my chin clean and then licking the girl spunk off of my hand I oddly don't find this weird.

Suddenly I feel rather light headed and incredibly tired. Sandra's spunk is still warm in my stomach, the heat radiating throughout my body. Letting out an involuntary yawn causes the dark skinned dickgirl to let out a giggle.

"Come on. Lay down. You're gonna need a short nap," Sandra says as she pats the couch next to herself. Falling asleep quickly I find myself only half awake as I get off the floor and sit down on the couch next to Sandra. Leaning over towards her I rest my head on her shoulder. As my eyes slowly close I see the other three girls going at it in a three way suck off. I fall asleep faster than I think I ever had before.

I don't have any dreams as I nap, at least not anything concrete. All I can tell is that my body feels warm and soft. Some time later my eyes snap open and I find myself laying down on a large bed. Suddenly sitting up I wonder if it was all a dream. But quickly that idea leaves my head as I realize I'm not in my own bedroom. I don't recognize the room I'm in but the style fits what else I saw of Sandra's house. Crawling out of bed I hear loud moans that sound like they're coming from downstairs. I guess I didn't have the stamina to keep up with the others.

As I head towards the door a flash of my reflection in a full length mirror stops me. Backtracking I get a better look at what I think I saw. Sure enough I wasn't imagining it, though I'm not sure what exactly I'm looking at. Well actually I do know what I see in the mirror, I just don't know if I believe it.

Rather than my own image staring back at me in the mirror I see a girl. She's got the same black hair that I do, though rather than slightly curly and short like it was before it's now straight and far longer, going halfway down my back. The eyes look the same, still emerald green. The rest of my face though is different. Sure my skin in the same slightly dark color but the more masculine jawline and cheekbones I had before were gone, replaced by feminine lines. A cute little nose and small but plump lips finish off the female look.

Eyes scanning further down my body I see that my shoulders are no longer as wide. My entire body now more soft and feminine. On my chest a pair of perky breasts sit with cute little pink nipples. They're on the smaller side, maybe B cups if I had to guess. But they fit my frame rather well. Realizing something my eyes go down to my crotch. By some stroke of luck, or perhaps by design, both my cocks are intact. In fact... they seem bigger than they were before. Or maybe my hands are just smaller? Giving my twin members a good fondle I wonder something. Going past my balls I feel to see if I've gained anything between my balls and asshole. Not feeling anything new there I let out a short sigh. I'm not sure I would have wanted a pussy anyway.

As my hand goes back I realize something. Suddenly grabbing hold of my sack I notice something new. Where I originally only had two balls now lays a quad set of cum churning nuts. Just feeling them I can tell that they're working hard to make me some nice juicy loads of girl batter. Without even thinking about it I start to massage my new quad set of balls. Damn, they're more sensitive than before. Before I know it both my cocks have grown to full mast and almost hurt with how hard they are.