How I Became A Filthy Tranny Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Tranny is kidnapped and defiled even more.
1.4k words
4.13
92.7k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the story "How I became a Filthy Tranny Slave" where a young man who lives out his fantasy of dressings as a transvestite and being defiled is abducted

Ch. 02: Tranny Slave Is Imprisoned

When I woke up from my drug induced coma it took a few minutes to adjust and analyze my new setting. It feels like I had been out for days, possibly longer, but I had no way to know for sure. I was in the corner of a dingy basement, kneeling on a small soiled mattress. It was extremely cold, which made me assume I have been moved quite some distance, north in all likely hood. The cold covered my body in goosebumps and made my nipples extremely hard. I had no choice but to kneel because I was collared and a length of chain ran from the collar to a metal loop bolted into the concrete wall of the basement, making it impossible to lay down or stand up, only kneel.

The full face harness was still strapped to my head and of course a ball gag in my mouth. My hands were handcuffed behind my back and what looked like small cylindrical metal cages surrounded each nipple. Inside the small cages were tiny clips connected to springs pulling tightly at my nipples. I eventually deduced that they were some type of nipple extender designed to train my nipples. My cock and balls felt extremely constricted as if they were constrained by some type of small pouch.

As I struggled in vain against my bonds I noticed a mirror across from me and took in the rest of the sight that I saw. My face was done up completely in pink make up. Light pink eyeshadow, pink blush, and pink lipstick. My belly button had been pierced and a small pink butterfly charm dangled from it. I was also wearing probably the kinkiest pair of panties I ever saw. They were completely backless, making my ass totally exposed. The only thing holding on the small V shaped cloth to my crotch was a thin pink elastic waist band and two pink elastic bands at the base of my thighs. The crotch was pure white cotton covered with tiny pink hearts. The pouch containing my cock was so small there wasn't even a noticeable bulge in the panties

I then looked behind me to notice the open toe pink stilettos with 6" heels and ankle straps. Besides the heels were a pair of regular white cotton socks that were barely long enough to cover my ankles. The socks were also covered in small pink hearts. When I finished taking in my surroundings I finally realized how tired and hungry I was. My body also ached all over. With that I heard a door open and several men began coming down the stairs into the basement.

There was four of them, and they were all naked save for boots. One of them carried a digital camcorder and began filming right away as the three men approached me. The one in the center was my abductor no doubt, he was white, bald, and his cock was already hard and looked about 7 inches long. He held a leather flogger in his hands. To his right stood a large black man sporting what appeared to be an 8 inch cock and to his left was another white male who also looked to be about 7 inches long. Even though I was here against my will, between all these large hard cocks, my kinky slutty outfit, and my bondage, if it weren't for this damn pouch I'd probably be rock hard right now.

The man in the middle unhooked the chain from the wall and rough pulled me up to my feet and started leading me to the center of the room. My heels clicked loudly on the floor as I struggled to keep up with him. When we reached the center he pulled me back down to my knees and all 3 men stood in front of me with their cocks inches from my face. I was starting to think I might enjoy this predicament until one of them wheeled over a metal tray that contained several syringes filled with different color fluids.

A look of panic filled my face as two of the men held me tight and the third began injecting the chemicals into me. I'm sure one of them was some type of aphrodisiac as I suddenly became more horny than I've ever felt in my life. My body felt like it was on fire from lust. The second must have been some type of mind drug because after several minutes it felt like my brain became fatigued. I have no idea what the third drug was but I knew I'd eventually find out.

The man in the middle then held the leash tight and spoke loudly:

"You're a dirty little slut aren't you?"

I was still trying to adjust to the chemicals that had been pumped into my body when suddenly he brought the flogger down on my ass. It wasn't a hard blow but it still hurt and left a red mark on my ass.

"Aren't you!?" he boomed even louder. I quickly shook my head yes since I was still gagged with the face harness.

"And dirty little sluts need to be cleaned don't they?" he asked. Once again I shook my head yes.

"Lets start with that dirty little face of yours first," he said as he put his hand under my chin and tilted my face up.

All three men then leaned over me and started alternating between drooling and spitting on my face. I didn't dare attempt to move my face away in fear of the flogger. The man with the camera was sure to get lots of nice close ups as the men covered my face.

Once they were satisfied with the wet sticky mess they left on my face they wrapped their hands around the base of their cocks and began smearing them in unison all over my face. For the next couple minutes they alternated between rubbing and slapping my face with their cocks. I had to close my eyes to shield them from the blows as my face was completely defiled. They all then stepped back and admired their work. My face was completely red, wet, and sticky from their abuse.

My abductor then popped the ball gag out of my mouth and it hung loosely under my chin still attached to the straps that surrounded my face.

"Now its time to clean that dirty little mouth of yours, Open," he commanded. As I opened my mouth they all began furiously stroking their cocks as they pointed them at my mouth.

"Don't you dare swallow," he warned and soon they began shooting their loads into my mouth. Most of it managed to make it into my mouth but a few random spurts managed to hit my chin.

He then loosely grabbed my hair and said to me, "Pull the cum between your lips and teeth, then close your teeth and open your lips up wide."

Once he was satisfied with the load of cum I was presenting to him he reached for the metal tray and I saw him pick up a tooth brush. Without hesitation he began brushing my teeth with the thick load of cum. This act was probably the single most dirtiest yet completely erotic thing I've ever experienced. Here I am kneeling in some cold basement, collared and cuffed, in panties and heels, while some stranger brushes my teeth with cum. If it wasn't for the fact that I had been kidnapped and drugged I would have said this was heaven. My mouth, chin, and lips were soon a frothy cum filled mess as the tooth brush worked the cum into my teeth and gums.

"Open," he once again commanded and then began working the cum into the rest of my mouth with the brush.

"Now that we've cleaned your filthy little face and mouth, its time to start your training," he told me as the two other men lifted me to my feet and started leading me to a strange contraption laying on the floor...

Comments and suggestions are more then welcome if you have any for part 3