How I Became A Filthy Tranny Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Tranny is turned into a fuck hole.
1.2k words
4.45
69.5k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading the third chapter in this installment. As this is still my first story I'm writing the chapters so they can be enjoyed without having to read the previous two chapters. As always all comments and feedback are wanted to improve or maybe even take the story in a new direction. Also, if you enjoy my writing style feel free to leave feedback with a story you'd like me to write.

Once again I find myself being lead across the dirty cold basement by the length of chain attached to the metal collar locked around my neck. I'm sure I look like a totally depraved slut to the many who are sure to view my ordeal that's being video taped. Here I am being lead around like a dog on a leash in nothing but pink open toe stilettos with 6" heels and ankle straps, white cotton ankle socks, and white cotton panties with a pink waistband, pink leg bands, and absolutely no back. Attached to my nipples are metal contraptions with clips and springs designed to train my nipples. Finishing off the outfit is a full face harness consisting of thin leather straps that go around my head, up and over my face, and under my chin, holding a large ball gag in my mouth.

I just spent the morning kneeling on the floor while three men completely defiled my face with spit and cum, ending in my abductor brushing my teeth with multiple loads of cum. I'm now lead to a small wooden table like object that stands high enough so that when kneeling on it, my ass and mouth will both be at crotch level.

When we finally arrive at the table my handcuffs are removed and my captor pulls on the leash so that I'm forced to climb up and kneel on the table. My legs are spread out wide so that my knees are at the edges of the table. Two of the men behind me each grab an ankle and hold it in place as they each flip thin metal shackles that are hinged to each corner of the table over my ankles, locking them in place so my socked heeled feet dangle over the edge of the table and my legs are forced in their open position. My arms are then pulled in front of my body and held together. They're then pulled down and between my legs to a similar pair of shackles that are located at the same edge of the table as the ankle shackles.

This forces my upper body and head to be pulled down against the table, where my collar is locked to a metal loop, arching my back and leaving my ass exposed. With my legs spread and my ass hanging over the edge of the table I am now completely vulnerable. Finally the men leave and I'm left alone to suffer in my uncomfortable position. I imagine they left me to give time for the drugs to take more of an affect over me. As time passes by I come increasingly more horny, and more and more disoriented and confused.

They eventually return with my captor standing with his erect cock inches from my face, which is still a mess and now completely encrusted with dried cum. The others position themselves out of sight behind me. The man in front of me pops the ball gag out of my mouth and says, "You may kiss my cock if you wish."

Without much hesitation I begin passionately kissing his cock. As I worked kisses all over the head and as far down the shaft as I could reach in my bound state he began verbally humiliate me.

"Yes; worship my cock you filthy slut. You're pathetic, the only thing you're good for is to suck cock. Maybe if you're a good cock slave we'll whip and fuck your ass."

His verbal assault continued on like this as I continued to worship his cock, my disoriented mind soaking it up like a sponge. Was he right? I wasn't even sure anymore. Maybe I really was a cock slave. He didn't even order me to worship his cock yet I was kissing it with ecstasy. Finally his speech ended and once again he made another request instead of a demand.

"Begin sucking my cock if you want your ass fucked."

Almost immediately I stopped kissing and took his cock into my mouth. I've never sucked cock before but I've seen it done on film enough and began rotating my head as best I could as I bobbed my head back and forth on his cock. As I began sucking I felt a finger coated with lube enter my ass and begin probing around and just as quickly as it entered it was pulled out. Not long after it was pulled out I felt the tip of a cock pushing against my asshole and soon completely enter my ass.

I've used butt plugs on my ass before but not quite as large as the cock now sliding slowly into my ass. I'm not sure which one of the men were about to fuck me but it didn't really matter at this point. Whoever he was, his cock was large enough to make me feel completely full, his cock head rubbing up against my prostate once he was completely inside me. Having a real cock inside me was nothing like a toy. It was so hard yet so soft at the same time. It was extremely hot and I could feel it pulse inside of me. The friction from his skin rubbing on my skin as his cock head massaged my prostate sent sensations through my body that I've never felt before.

I began sucking feverishly on my captors cock as I moaned incoherently from having my mouth full of cock while another began slowly moving in and out of my ass. Soon his pace quickened and my captor also took matters into his own hands and soon both cocks were driving themselves methodically in and out of both of my holes like two pistons working in tandem. I simply slumped down and accepted the complete fucking I was receiving, the sensation causing my eyes to almost roll into the back of my head as my body and mind were assaulted with a torrent of lust and pleasure I've never experienced before. It wasn't long before both of my holes were injected with thick loads of hot cum and both men were quickly replaced by the two others.

As if it never ended my fucking continued in much the same way. In my completely bound and now exhausted state my body had become nothing more than a mere fuck hole. Once again both my holes were filled cock and were fucked completely. Once again both my holes were filled with jets of cum. I was immediately mounted once more by two men, but they weren't the captor and his partner from before. They were two new men who obviously came in without notice. This process continued and I quickly lost count of how many men fucked me before I eventually passed out, still bound a full of cock.

There is still many ways this story could go so if you have any suggestions or ideas leave a comment or feedback, thanks!