How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
From gay cock slut to cuckolded husband.
5.8k words
4.63
514.1k
682

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,876 Followers

It's been a little more than a year ago when I met a man who would forever alter my life and my wife Laurie. I met Steve at a conference in Hilton Head where I was attending a sales conference. Steve was a trainer at the conference and my company teamed attendees up with trainers, at least those who elected to do so, in order to cut costs. It was at this conference that Steve seduced me and by the end of the week, I had completely submitted to him as his gay cock slut.

I had never given a thought to being with a man before and I was completely blown away that in a period of days this man had me begging to suck his cock and for him to fuck my ass. At the end of the week, he confirmed his hold on me and told me he'd be calling me to continue our reckless relationship. I was terrified at the thought of my wife finding out but he soon had me agreeing to bringing her to his place – to be seduced as well.

Laurie is a gorgeous blonde, about 5'6 with a body that has all my friends in envy. I met her in college when she was dating some of my fraternity brothers. I say some of, because she was known to like sex as much as the guys and moved from guy to guy. That sounds like she was "Slutty" and that wasn't really the case. Laurie was discriminating in her taste but there was no doubt she loved sex as much as any other guy and from tales by my fraternity brothers, she was quite good at it.

I had no intentions really in dating her. Rather I was looking for a good time just like all the other guys. Unfortunately, I picked a time of the month when she wasn't really available to play and we seemed to go out instead of hitting the sack right away. We both realized there was a chemistry and the next thing I know we're fairly serious.

We dated a few other folks but kept coming back to each other and after college we seemed to get serious with just each other and married about two years out of school. Laurie tans pretty dark in the summer and has a beautiful set of tits, 36C sitting firm on her chest. If you said I was lucky, that would be an understatement.

That's why it completely bowled me over that I would get so turned on by another guy's cock. But there was no denying the feelings I had when Steve pumped his hard dick into my ass. I felt fuller and more excited than I had in my whole life.

My hands shook on the drive back home and Laurie could tell I was a little on edge when she met me at the door with a kiss. I seemed to settle down over the next few days and almost put the whole incident out of my mind. It was as if the week with Steve hadn't happened. That he wouldn't call me. It was over.

Then on Thursday while I was outside cutting the lawn, I could see Laurie on the cell phone standing at the end of the yard. I was unsure who she was talking to but she seemed to be motioning me over. I let go of the mower, shutting it off, as I walked to her wiping the sweat off my brow.

I could hear her chatting telling whoever it was she'd be glad to, that it sounded like fun, and it was good talking to them as well. In a few moments she handed the phone to me and said, "It's Steve."

I was horrified as my blood tingled through my body. I wondered what they had been talking about and for how long. I watched her walk away before actually putting the phone to my ear. I didn't detect any anger or disappointment. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary as I answered, "Hello"

"So how's my little gay cock slut?" was the voice on the other end.

"Steve?" I questioned.

"You expecting someone else?" was the terse reply.

"No, I just didn't think you'd call," I reasoned.

"I told you I would. Laurie sounds sweet. I hope she's as pretty as she sounds," he laughed. "I told her I was inviting the two of you up to my mountain house this weekend. It's up in Boone and really pretty this time of the year. Pretty secluded so we won't be disturbed. I'll email you directions and expect you both on Friday," he informed me.

"Wait," I cut in. "I'll have to check and see if that works." I was thinking how I could get out of this. I couldn't let Laurie find out about us, what I had done.

"I already did. Laurie said you guys are free and she was looking forward to meeting me. You weren't thinking of backing out now were you," he asked sharply.

"Steve, I'll do anything you want, but can we leave Laurie out of it?" I begged.

"No, we're way past the point of you turning back. You belong to me now. You'll do exactly as I say. Your mouth and your ass belong to my cock. They're mine to use any time and anyway I see fit. And soon, I'll have your wife too, both of you. You'll bring her to me and do exactly as I say. Anyway, its what you want. You want to see me fuck her. You want to see her on her knees like you were, sucking my balls, begging for my cock. Don't you!" he charged.

I was quiet and didn't know how to respond but all the while I saw the images in my head. The images of us both before our master, her sucking his huge cock and me licking his balls. Then I was snapped back into reality, "I asked you a fucking question. That's what you want isn't it?"

"Yes, came my meek reply. I want it. I want us both to serve you, to do whatever you want," I rambled.

"Because you're a what?" he shot back.

I knew what he wanted to hear. There was no use in denying it, "I'm your gay cock slut. Your bitch... to do whatever you want."

"That's right boy. Very good and what are you going to be doing this weekend," he asked.

"Sucking your cock," I replied. "And what else," he shot back.

"You'll be fucking my ass," I resigned.

"And who else will I be fucking?" he sneered on the phone.

"Laurie, you'll be fucking Laurie... both of us," I wondered if he could feel my complete and utter submission through the phone. The power he held over me.

"And that's what you want isn't it boy," he jeered.

"Yes, yes I want that. I want us to serve you, to be yours, both of us," I replied.

"Good, now I want you to go in the house and tell Laurie how excited you are going and how much fun we will have. Then I want you to fuck her. Fuck her long and hard. Fuck her like you've never fucked her before because it will be the last for a very long time. You see," Steve paused, "Tomorrow night I will own that pussy. Just like I own your ass. It will belong to me. Do you understand?" he asked coldly.

"Yes sir. I understand," I answered back.

Chapter 3

The drive up to the mountains was beautiful and Steve's directions were easy to follow. Just as he said, the house was really secluded on a private road with no other houses in sight. We arrived at dusk and he met us at the door in shorts and a t-shirt. Steve introduced himself to Laurie and showed her around the spacious mountain retreat. Our host informed us the steaks were about ready and made us all drinks before heading back out to the grill.

In the meantime Laurie and I were directed to a bedroom where we unpacked our things and met Steve on the deck. The view was spectacular overlooking the ski slope which this time of year was not in season. Just a fantastic view of the tress and village below us as the darkness began to overtake the light. Laurie, seeing our host dressed casually changed into shorts and a t-shirt herself. I left on my jeans, wondering how the night would play out from here.

Our dinner was great and Steve was the perfect host offering us an expensive wine he said he had saved up for this occasion. He had turned on some soft jazz from the Bose speakers that played both indoors and outside on a deck overlooking the mountain.

Steve and Laurie were engaged in conversation as I looked at the paintings and nick knacks that adorned his shelves and wall. There was little doubt Steve had done well in his sales job with his surroundings and home.

After polishing off the bottle of wine, Steve mixed some drinks that was a combination of Grey Goose Vodka, fruit juices, and a splash of tonic water. I'm not sure what all he had in them but they were delicious as they seemed to go down with ease.

We had retired outside to the deck, enjoying the view sitting in his lounge chairs when he announced we should all relax in his hot tub. Steve didn't seem to wait for a response as he grabbed some towels from an outside cabinet, laid them down on the table, and pulled back the cover on hot tub already letting off steam from the water within.

I was taken back a little as he disrobed dropping his shirt and then deftly sliding down his trousers easing himself in the water. I looked at the expression on Laurie's face to gather whether she was taken back or simply shocked. Instead, she simply seemed to be taking in all the quick developments.

"I'm sorry, you're not shy or anything are you," Steve inquired, with just a hint of concern which I knew to be fake. "I just didn't think it would bother you," he directed at Laurie. "Bobby and I took quite a few late night hot tub dips last week at the conference and I just assumed you were used to it."

Steve was obviously lying as we didn't have a hot tub at the hotel we stayed at or at least one I was aware of but it seemed to resonate on Laurie that the behavior wasn't too far in left field.

"C'mon Bobby, jump in," Steve encouraged like we were old friends. "Laurie, once I turn the jets on you can't see anything and I won't look as you undress if it bothers you. That is if you would like to join us," he added as I had already begun to disrobe and join my accomplice.

I was aware of where this was leading and had long ago resigned to its outcome. Laurie seeing me jump in, threw all caution to the wind.

"No, I'm not shy. Just not used to getting naked with strangers...at least, not in a long time," she added which I thought just a bit flirtatious.

Laurie pulled her t-shirt over her head and since she did not seem to object, Steve's eyes followed her every movement. She reached behind unclasping her bra letting it slide off her shoulders and arm and she dropped it on a pile collecting at her feet. Her 36C breasts were gorgeous and stood firm, on her chest and I could see from her little buds that she was already excited as we both inspected her from top to bottom.

She slid her shorts down leaving a beige thong which she also slipped off exposing her shaved pussy to his approving eyes. Laurie has the prettiest pussy, with little puffy lips. Both Steve's and Laurie's eyes seemed to be glued to each other in a dance as she straightened up, almost waiting for him to give his nod of approval.

His smile, certainly was evidence of that as she moved to the tub and eased her foot and then leg into the tub and took a position opposite us.

"It's really warm," she invoked, the first words exchanged in quiet a while.

"Yea, really relaxing," he agreed before chiming in, "Bobby said you were an attractive lady but that doesn't quiet do you justice," he admired.

Laurie half blushed as she reached down and picked up the drink she had laid on the side of the tub before entering.

The conversation was fairly casual for a few minutes as Steve allowed everyone to get comfortable before he rose up and declared he was getting a drink from the pitcher he left on a table nearby.

I watched as Laurie's eyes took in his large dangling member and balls which were semi erect from the situation. Now it was her turn to check him out. He walked thru the water, her gaze following the organ dancing with each step. It wasn't lost on Steve that my wife was fully entranced by this time and was certainly up for whatever else he had in mind.

"As Steve re-entered the tub, he brought the pitcher and poured first my glass and then walked up and took a position next to Laurie. He refilled her glass standing just a foot away as her eyes darted between his and the package between his legs.

He felt comfortable proceeding, feeling confident she would not now rebuff his advances. "So Laurie, you don't appear to be uncomfortable at all with two men in a hot tub. You ever been with two guys, I mean sexually?" he pushed.

I wondered how she would respond but she didn't seem to be the least bit fazed by his question.

"Uh yea, before Bobby and I hooked up, I had my share of flings. Kind of had some fun times. I mean not that we don't have fun now," she corrected looking at me, "just a little wilder back in those days," Laurie said with just a tad slur.

"Really," Steve shot back. "What days, were those...college days?"

"Yea, mostly college. I was a bit of a wild child. But then Bobby knows that. I dated some of his frat brothers. Matter of fact, he confessed one night he started dating me just to get in my pants," she laughed as she took a swig of her drink.

"And the wildest thing you ever did," Steve asked wondering if she'd scoff at him or confess almost as if we were playing a grown up game of truth or dare.

Laurie looked at me. I suppose trying to gather whether she should betray secrets known only to us to a stranger or add to the sexual tension in the air.

"Well, there was this one time with my college roommate Meagan," she began. I thought Laurie was going to talk about the night she and Meagan came home drunk from a bar and then both stripped and piled into bed with me. We spent the rest of the night, or at least before we all three dropped from exhaustion, having sex.

It was the first and last time I ever saw Laurie go down on another girl. It was evident by the way the two women carried on it wasn't their first time together but I never saw them together again. I did bring it up from time to time telling her how sexy it was and how much I'd like to do it again or even watch the two of them but it never seemed to materialize.

But instead of sharing the incident with me, Laurie revealed a time when Meagan brought home a black guy to their dorm room. Laurie said she heard the two of them come in and make love during the night but she had no idea he was black until the next morning.

Hearing this, I cut in without realizing what I was doing, "Was this when she was seeing Mike," I questioned.

"Yea," was her only response as she kept on with her story.

"Anyway, after he leaves she's telling me all about this guy, how good he was and everything... and I don't know, I'm not sure if it was a dare or what, but a few nights later the two of us end up at his fraternity house with all his black brothers, just me and Meagan."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This was all news to me. I knew Laurie had a reputation for getting around on campus but I never heard anything about interracial sex or anything close to that.

"Well, we're the only two girls there and we all start drinking and dancing and the next thing I know this guy's behind me rubbing his crotch on my ass as I'm dancing with his brother. The guy I was dancing with moves closer and starts kissing me. Well, I'd never been with a black guy before and the whole taboo scene was just so freaking erotic."

"Gerald, or Travis, I don't know which. Hell, it was all a blur, anyway one of them takes my shirt off and starts mauling my tits. The next thing I know, I look over and Meagans on her knees, naked giving head to a different guy than she was with the night before."

To say I was blown away with her story was an understatement and both Steve and I were glued to her tale as she stopped briefly only to take a drink.

"Anyways," she said, the liquor betraying her just slightly, "The guy I was dancing with pulls down his pants exposing this hard black cock and pushes me down to my knees. In seconds he had his massive dick pumping down my throat as the guy behind me takes off my bra and kneeling beside me, him and another guy start sucking my nipples."

"I don't know how long I sucked this cock but I heard Meagan groaning and looked over to see that she was now sitting on the couch with one guy fucking her and another standing on the couch pumping his cock in and out of her mouth."

"Finally the guy cums, and cums buckets let me tell you, when they picked me up and sat me down beside Meagan. Then they took turns fucking the both of us as we sat side by side. A couple of times I felt her reach out and take my hand, holding it in hers as we both sucked and fucked every dick in the house," Laurie finished.

"Mother fucker," Steve exclaimed softly. "Did you know your wife did all that" Steve gasped.

"No," I shook my head. "That's the first time I heard it," I confessed. "Is there any more like that," I asked kind of sarcastically.

"Well, that was the only time we were gang banged like that but it wasn't the last time I got together with some of Meagan's friends," she remarked pretty casually.

"Did Mike know anything about that. I mean he never told me," I asked. Mike was Meagan's long time boyfriend and a pretty close friend of mine in college although the two of us kind of lost touch after school.

"Not to my knowledge," Laurie shot back. "It was funny though. Mike would bring her home from a date or a night out and sometimes she'd call Gerald and he'd come over or she'd go over there. That girl loved her some black meat," Laurie added. "So you, you haven't said much about yourself," Laurie directed at Steve.

"Not much to tell really. Not anything like that," he added.

"Well, you're not married," Laurie surmised.

"No, done that. Not really cut out for that. I like the wild side too. Like you," he winked. "I'm bi and I like to let my hair down a bit. I have a steady girl I get with occasionally but I really get off role playing, getting a little dominant with my partner, that type of thing. Yea, I guess that's what I like most, dominating some young submissive man or woman... or couple," he added for emphasis.

I could see the look on Laurie's face as it was registering what he was implying. This seemed to be a segue into perhaps one of his sessions and she and I were to be his subjects. As the thoughts were running through her alcohol soaked mind, Steve made his move, "like last week with Bobby there. We explored a side of himself he didn't know existed."

My blood surged when he said it. It was out. He was going there. He was about to tell Laurie what we had done, what I had become.

"Did you say you and Meagan was it, did you say you two got together? That you're bisexual?" Steve asked her.

"I'm not sure if I said that but yea, I am, and we did, many times," Laurie smiled.

"Well then, that makes all of us. Looks like Bobby there's bi too. We got together last week at the conference didn't we sport?," Steve said glancing over at me.

Laurie sat in the water emotionless, just gazing at me, trying to collect what Steve had just said.

"Yea, I say bi, but I'm not quite certain about Bobby. I mean he really took to cock, didn't you boy," Steve asked looking at me now, matter of factly.

"No fucking way," Laurie uttered just over her breath. "I don't believe it, Bobby?"

Steve sat up on the edge of the hot tub, just a foot away from Laurie who once again gazed at the engorged cock and balls between his legs.

"Come here boy. Let's show Laurie what you like to do now," he commanded. I wanted to stay frozen in the water. But I knew this was the moment everything had led up to. This was why we were here. There was a part of me that wanted to refuse, to call him a liar. Say it never happened. But the other part of me was excited, wanting to go down on him, in front of Laurie, to have that cock, his cock that I had come to worship.

It was as if I was in a trance as I eased out of the tub and waded through the bubbling water coming face to face with his dick. I never looked over at Laurie. Instead, I just grabbed the cock, the dick I had become so familiar with, and placed it to my mouth like an old friend. I eased the head in as he placed a hand on my neck guiding my head up and down on his shaft.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,876 Followers
12