How I Became A Girly Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
How I was turned into a cross-dressed slut.
2.3k words
4.34
155.1k
70

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
richfun71
richfun71
51 Followers

Copyright 2008

I first saw her walking down the street at lunchtime during the Manchester Gay Pride Carnival. She was about my age, mid 30s, wearing a pink PVC nurse's outfit which came down barely to the top of her creamy white thighs, black fishnet stockings (the tops of which were clearly visible as she walked along on her shiny black 4" heels, each step making the stocking tops show through the split in the front of her outfit). She was very slim, about 6 feet tall with long blonde hair and piercing light blue eyes, bright red lipstick, clearly a transvestite, but a convincing one. Beside her was what I took to be her boyfriend, a well-built shaven headed man in a white t-shirt which showed off his clearly very muscular chest. I shook my head and walked on to the pub where I was meeting a friend.

I got a pint and sat down. To my surprise, the PVC clad nurse and her friend walked in. I watched her walk to the bar and admired her very long and very shapely legs. Even though I knew she was a man, she looked amazing and all the guys in the pub were secretly (or not so secretly!) checking her out. The two of them walked past my table and I admired her long legs, sexy heels and stocking tops. I took another swig from my pint and remembered thinking that it tasted a little odd before I felt the room swim and I passed out.

I came round, feeling very groggy, and vaguely wondered what had been slipped into my drink. I went to get up but suddenly realised my wrists were handcuffed to the bed I was lying on. My ankles were similarly tied, leaving me spread-eagled. Looking down I saw that I had on stockings and suspenders and a pair of lacy black panties.

"Help! Help!" I screamed and the door opened. It was the transvestite nurse I'd seen earlier.

"What's going on?" I asked, shaking a little. She smiled as she tottered into the room, her heels clicking on the wooden floor. Quietly she closed the door behind her.

"I'm Julie" she said as she walked over to the bed "and you're going to become one of us."

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

Julie smiled.

"You're going to become a girly girl who loves cock."

My eyes bulged and I thought "What the hell's going on?"

She giggled at my stunned expression and unbuttoned her PVC outfit revealing that she had on lacy black bra but no panties, her cock already standing proud. It was about 7" long, uncircumsized and quite thin. She dropped her outfit onto the floor and knelt on my chest, her cock inches from my face.

"Stop! Stop!" I shouted "I'm not gay!"

She just giggled and rubbed her cock on my face, her pre-cum leaving a little trail on my face. She then curled her long red fingernails around her cock and started to move her hand up and down, ignoring my protests and hopeless attempts to buck her off me. Within seconds her breathing intensified. Julie leant back and suddenly I saw cum start to shoot from her cock. Instinctively I closed my eyes and shuddered as I felt the warm gooey spunk splat on my cheek and, oh God, into my hair. The second spurt hit my nose and eye. I turned my head trying to get out of the firing line but she kept on coming and coming - she must have saved this up for weeks - and all my struggles did was leave more of my face covered in cum. Finally she stopped pumping her cock and giggled as she swung her long leg off me.

"Why are you doing this?" I pleaded.

Julie giggled and said "Because we need another girly girl and you looked very cute earlier so I picked you. Now this doesn't all have to be nasty."

With that she knelt beside the bed and lifted my panties off my cock and pulled them down to my thighs. To my surprise and embarrassment, I was semi-erect.

"Stop!" I begged but she leant forward and opened her red lips and flicked her tongue over my cock. It twitched in response and Julie then started to lick slowly across my cock head, circling her tongue around it. I instantly got hard and Julie grasped the base of my cock and started to move her hand up and down in time with her bobbing head. Despite the situation I moaned - she was really good at this. Her hand stopped grasping my cock as she made an "O" with her bright red lips and slid them down my throbbing erection, each bob taking her a little further down until I felt her forehead connect with my crotch and my cock catch on the back of her throat. Despite everything, I couldn't help but moan again, more loudly this time. No woman had ever done that and oh God it felt good. My cock started to twitch and I felt my orgasm starting to build as she continued sliding up and down, her tongue expertly caressing me all the while. Suddenly the dam burst and I screamed as I exploded in her mouth, coming over and over - more than I'd ever cum before. She continued to slurp and made cooing noises as she drained all of the cum from my balls. I was so sensitive as her lips and tongue eagerly slurped on my cock but she kept on sucking. I whimpered for her to stop but she ignored me grabbing the base of my cock and pumping it harder to get every last drop. Finally, when I thought I was going to pass out from the pleasure and pain, she lifted her mouth from my cock. Cum was leaking from the corner of her red lips and Julie had a glazed look in her eye.

"Well I'm sure that looked good" she smiled pointing to the corner of the room. To my horror, I saw a video camera set on top of a wardrobe. Oh God, please don't say I'd just been filmed with cum coating my face, dressed in stockings and panties screaming with pleasure as a transvestite sucked me off.

I swore at her, straining helplessly against the cuffs but the leather cuffs were quite secure. She picked up her PVC nurse's outfit and buttoned

it up, pulled my panties back up over my cock and tottered out of the room on her slut heels, still smiling. I lay there feeling her cum dry on my face, my cock still leaking sperm into my panties, blushing bright red and praying that I could just get out of here. Surely this hadn't been recorded?

A little while later the door opened and Julie smiled as she walked back in, her lipstick still smudged from earlier thanks to my cock and the gallon of cum she'd milked from me.

"Since you were so nasty to me earlier, swearing at me after I'd been so nice to you, Simon says you're going to have to pay for that."

Julie giggled and put my phone in my hand.

"I've copied the numbers onto my phone and I was wondering if they would like a picture sending taken from our little video or maybe even a clip of you in action."

She then pushed the play button and a video started playing - oh God, it had been recorded!! I blushed deep red as I saw it started with her jacking her cock and cumming on my face. And for the first time I saw I too had bright red lipstick on! My protests had been skilfully edited out but my moans as she sucked me off were very audible. To anyone looking, here were two transvestites having great fun together, and one of them was clearly me!

"Noo, please" I begged "Don't do this."

"You will have to pay for being rude earlier - don't you agree? Or should I send it to this contact" Julie giggled and highlighted one marked "Mum".

"No, no, no, no." I whimpered eyes wide open with fear "I'll co-operate."

The moment I said that, the door opened and the shaven headed guy I'd assumed was her boyfriend walked in.

"Hello Simon.", giggled Julie. He shot her a look and she immediately stammered "S-s-sorry Sir. I didn't mean to speak without permission" and looked at the floor.

He walked over and I could see that he was about 6'2", clearly spent hours in the gym putting muscles on muscles, and his tight jeans showed off what was clearly a semi-erect cock. He unlocked the handcuffs on my wrists and ankles and I sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing the circulation back into my hands as he towered over me.

"We're going to play a game of 'Simon Says'. Now then, what will you do to stop your little session going public?" he asked calmly.

"Anything. Please, don't do this" I begged

"OK sounds good to me" he smirked evilly, pausing for a second before saying calmly: "Suck my cock!"

"Wh-wh-wh...." I stammered.

"Oh God, no!" I thought.

"OK Julie, just send that clip to his Mum" he said.

"NO!" I screamed and reached up to undo his jeans, hands trembling.

"Ever tasted cock before?" he asked, with a laugh in his voice.

"No, I'm not gay" I said. Simon just snorted with derision as I undid his belt and unzipped his trousers, pulling them over his muscular thighs and dropping them to the floor. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock sprung free, almost fully erect already. It must have been at least 8" long, really fat with a bulbous uncircumised purple cockhead. Trembling I reached up and put my hand round his cock.

"Good girl" he cooed as he stepped forward, his erection inches from my face.

I looked over at Julie with her finger hovering over the "send" button on her phone. Swallowing hard and shaking with fear I puckered up my lips and touched the end of his cock. The musky smell was totally different to the heady smell of a woman and I recoiled in fear but knew I had to do

this. Opening my lips wide, I moved forward and felt his cock go between my lips and into my mouth. I pulled back and he murmured "mmm that's good, slide me in and out and start wanking me, slut". I started to move my hand up and down his shaft as I took him again into my mouth, this time feeling his cockhead graze against my teeth as he pushed himself forward.

"No teeth, slut, use your tongue" he said, grabbing my hair.

"Mmmph" I nodded, terrified, closing my eyes imagining this wasn't really happening.

I gripped his shaft tight and moved up and down trying to make this ordeal finish so I could get out of here. My tongue felt his cock pushing back

and forth in my mouth as I stretched it as wide as it would go to avoid my teeth touching his cock. Simon made approving noises at my actions. I blushed deeply at the thought of sitting here like a TV slut, sucking on a

cock. He removed my hand from the base of his cock and then put his hands on the back of my head and started to thrust forward, pulling my head forward at the same time. I whimpered and coughed as I felt his cock hit my throat and make me gag. Ignoring my flailing arms, Simon continued to fuck my mouth, forcing his entire length inside my mouth and making my nose rub against his pubes. Thrust after thrust he pushed back and forth, loving the noises and pathetic efforts I was making to get him off me. Simon grunted and then suddenly, oh God, no, he was going to cum in my mouth. I tried to push him away but he was too strong for me. His cock pulsed and I spluttered and started to choke. He held my head in place as he shot his load down my throat and into my mouth. The taste horrified me but was not as bad as I'd feared. He kept twitching and shooting more spunk into my mouth until finally, satisfied, he pushed me backwards and I collapsed onto the bed, cum oozing from my mouth, tears rolling down my face.

I rolled over spluttering and saw that Julie had picked up the video camera and had been getting more film. Simon looked at the playback and said "I like that - she's got her eyes closed, looks like she's enjoying it. Now, for our game of Simon Says."

"Wh-wh-what?? I spluttered "I've just done what you told me to do."

"No" he laughed "I didn't say 'Simon Says'! I just said 'Suck my cock' and like a good little slut you did. 'Simon Says' you're to go to this address and ask for Samantha - she'll be expecting you - and do what she says. Oh and I'd keep your panties and stockings on since you so love them." He reached into the wardrobe and gave me a pair of jeans to put on and a tight pink t-shirt.

"Wear these over your underwear, they'll compliment your look and I'd hurry back if I were you, if you don't want your little sessions to go public."

Stunned, I weighed up my options and new I had no choice. I meekly nodded and put on the jeans and t-shirt and picked up my phone and the piece of paper he'd given me. He led me out of the bedroom and opened the door to his flat, pushing me out. I walked down to the door to the street and took a deep breath...

To be continued..

All feedback appreciated.

richfun71
richfun71
51 Followers