How I Became a Hot Wife

Story Info
Emily grants Husbands fantasy.... Kind of....
3k words
4.22
113.4k
58
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not my first letter but is my first submission to the website. Please let me know what you think.

Some of this story is Fiction and some of it, not so much. Enjoy!


So my husband loves for me to go out in public dressed sexy so people will look... Well one Saturday afternoon I needed to go grocery shopping and my husband insisted that I dress up. He actually even picked out my outfit.

I wore a red pencil skirt that came to about six inches above my knees. This skirt has a slit up the side that shows off my black thigh high stockings while I am sitting down.

Underneath I wore a black sheer G-string that leaves very little to the imagination when worn by itself.

On top, I wore a thin white blouse with the top three buttons undone over a sexy white lace push-up bra that made my already big breasts look huge. My husband also loves my shoe collection so he had me wear my red suede four-inch platform heels.

I must admit, I looked hot.... So hot indeed that my husband had a difficult time keeping his hands off me before I left.

As I was getting dressed, before I had put my skirt on, he pushed me down on our bed and started to eat me out.

He started slow, then fast, then slow again. I begged him to use his fingers and make me cum but he refused. When I was finally about to cum from his licking, he stopped.

I thought he was going to pull his cock out and end this game but no such luck... He showed me the bulge in his pants and then helped to my feet and handed me my skirt to put on.

Oh my god was I sexually frustrated!!! He did help me step into my skirt, had me spin around zipped me up and gave me a light swat on my rear that seemed to go straight to my now aching clit.

**********

So off to the grocery store I went, very sexually frustrated and extremely horney.

Like I said though, I did look hot, and if noticed is what my husband wanted, noticed is definitely what he got.

As I walked though the store I felt like every eye was on me. Every male eye seemed to undress me and every female eye seemed to shoot daggers at me. With all the attention it seemed to take longer than normal to finish my shopping. Just as I was almost done and about ready to head to the cashier something caught my eye, or someone.

I saw a younger man, probably in his late twenties, shopping alone, with no wedding band, about 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, muscular but not crazy body builder type.

He was wearing a pair of khaki pants, and a button up Tommy Bahama shirt and leather high-end loafers, probably Cole Hanns but I couldn't tell from far away.

With my hormones still raging from my husbands' games, I felt like now was the perfect time to get even.

Figures, he was in the frozen food aisle.

I walked up behind him and "accidentally" bumped into him and bumped my wallet off the cart and onto to floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry", I said. "I'm so clumsy. Let me get that" as I bent over at the waist to pick up my wallet.

As I stood, I reached out and introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Emily, what's your name?"

He replied, shaking my hand and said "Hi, I'm Ryan."

We stood there and had small talk for a little while and after a while I noticed that my nipples had gotten chilly and were now as hard as rocks and could be seen through my thin bra and blouse... I think Ryan noticed too, judging by the huge bulge in his pants.

As our small talk slowed down I told him, "Ya know, I've never seen you here before."

He said, "Well that's probably because I just moved into a condo a couple blocks away."

Being the ever-vigilant friendly neighbor, I said "Well then, we should get together some time and I can show you around."

He immediately commented, "I'm sure your husband wouldn't like that."

I assured him that there was nothing to worry about. "My husband has me dress up and sends me out to see how many virile young men I can pick up." That really caught his attention.

By then the wheels were really starting to get turning in my head... I then asked him; "Actually, what are you doing later tonight?"

He said, "I've got nothing going on. What do you have in mind?"

I reached into my purse for a pen and paper, wrote down my number and address, folded it in half and sealed it with a kiss from my bright red lipstick. As I looked up I could tell by the look on his face that I had surprised him.

I handed him the note and asked, "Well can you come by at 8 tonight, and I'll show you around, is that ok?"

He just nodded and said "Sure, sounds great."

Then, just to make sure he would show up, as I began to walk away I gave him a little swat on his rear and gave him a mischievous wink as I walked away.

************

When I got home, I was happy as a clam and my husband could not figure out what I had up my sleeve.

He knew what he had done and in the past that would've resulted in me coming home and screwing his brains out... No such luck this time hubby...

So the day went on like any other except I wore my same outfit around the house and persisted in teasing my husband any chance I had.

Bending over at the waist right in front of him, bending over and showing him my cleavage. Rubbing my skirt clad ass against the ever-present bulge in his pants, etc.

After dinner I even caught him in our bedroom trying to masturbate to relieve some of the built up tension I was causing. I then told him, "You better stop that or I wont help you with it later." Funny how the tables turn, huh.

**********

So as the night wore on, so did my nerves.

How far did I really intend to push it with Ryan?

Would he actually show up even?

About 7:15, I decided it was time to change the game. I went up stairs to change my outfit for the evening.

I left the white blouse, but changed the bra to a black lace one and put on a black daringly short skirt with silver metal studs all across the front.

Black fishnet hose and my super sexy black knee high, six-inch platform heel, lace up the front, Fuck me boots!

Last thing to do was to make sure my husband was occupied by the time Ryan got here.

So I grabbed my whip and called him upstairs "Honey, can you help me with something upstairs?"

As my husband came around the corner and saw me standing there with my whip, his reaction was as expected, his jaw dropped and then he coyly asked, "What can I help you with, honey?"

I ordered him "Take off your clothes and lie down on the bed on your back."

He thought he was being funny by going slowly so I used my whip on his ass and that seemed to speed up his progress.... I think I'm beginning to like this game.

Once he was lying down, all except his cock, which was, sticking straight up, I used some knots he taught me and tied him spread eagle on our bed.

Then I grabbed a ball gag out of my private drawer and put it in his mouth and around his head... "No noise from you mister!"

He fought that one a little but quit fighting when I whispered in his ear "If you behave, then I'm going to fuck your brains out."

Then in one fell swoop, I went down on him and swallowed his cock up to his balls.

When he was just about to cum I heard him start to groan so I stopped and said "You better to keep that thing hard, I'll be back!" and started to walk out of our bedroom.

Then I remembered... I grabbed my iPad tablet and put it next to his head and brought up the screen that shows our in home security system that has cameras in every downstairs room of our house.

Then I whispered in his ear, "Remember, you said you wanted to watch me have sex with another man.

He nodded.

"You're about to get your wish!" As his eyes bulged, I got up, grabbed my whip and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind me.

**********

On my way down the stairs I heard the door bell ring and rushed, as fast as I could in six inch heels to get it, making sure to check the peep hole before opening the door.

I opened the door and Ryan was standing there in jeans, and a tight white T-shirt.

His eyes popped out of his head when he saw what I was wearing.

I told him, "You are not to speak unless I tell you to and you are to do exactly as you're told."

He nodded.

I then told him "You are to only refer to me as Mistress Emma."

He nodded again.

I then said, "Come inside, Ryan."

"Yes, Mistress Emma." He replied.

I sat down in our rocker recliner just inside the door. (In plain view of one of the security cameras) and told Ryan, "Come over here and stand in front of me."

"Yes, Mistress Emma." He replied.

I told him, "Pull that nice looking cock out and start rubbing it."

His dick was already hard as a rock and boy was that thing big about 10 inches long and as big around as my wrist, (I was thinking I'm going to enjoy this.)

He pulled it out and did exactly what I said. I told him, "Step closer to me."

As he stood there stroking that big hard cock I told him "No matter what happens, you are not to stop."

"Yes, Mistress Emma." He replied.

As he was still stroking it, I leaned over and stuck the head of that big beautiful cock in my mouth. Ryan let out a loud groan and he stopped stroking it.

Mistress Emma was very upset.

I scolded him and told him, "Now you will need to be punished. Take off your pants and underwear." Then I told him, "Bend over and put your hands on your knees."

I grabbed my whip and I whipped him on his bare ass with 4 hard swats. With each swat I watched as his cock jumped and seemed to get even harder.

After the fourth swat he begged me, "Please stop, Mistress Emma?" I told him, "Stand up and face me." I then spun around and told him "Unzip my skirt and push it to the floor."

As he slowly unzipped my skirt he noticed I had on a garter belt and no panties.

As I stepped out of my skirt, I walked towards the chair and again spun and sat down.

I then told him "Come over here, get on your knees and eat me out. I've been wanting to feel that tongue on my clit ever since I met you."

I told him to start slow, then when to go fast and when to go slow again. I told him when to use his fingers.

Just as it getting really good and I was about to cum so I ordered him, "Ok, you need to stop before you make me cum all over your face."

He stopped immediately and said "Yes, Mistress Emma"

I told him "Stand up!" and I grabbed his cock and I shoved it down my throat. I sucked on as much of his enormous hard cock as could get in my mouth. I sucked on his balls and I slid my finger slowly in his ass. He started to moan and I could tell he was about to cum so I immediately stopped.

This had already gone much further than I thought it would have and by now I was in serious need of a good fucking so I asked Ryan "would you like to fuck me with that big cock and fuck me hard?"

He started to say " Yes, Mis..."

I told him "Stop," Looked into his eyes and said "No more Mistress Emma."

Ryan then picked me up and put me on the sofa. (Out of view of the security camera) He slowly slid that big cock inside of me and he gave me a few slow hard thrusts.

It was then that I looked him straight in the eyes and told him "Give it to me hard, I am dying to just be fucked hard till I cum all over your huge cock."

With that, he started pounding me with that big cock until I finally came all over him.

Just as he started to slow down and I thought he was going to cum, he grabbed me, flipped me over onto my hands and knees on the floor and shoved that huge cock back into my soaking pussy and began to pound me again.

I was in heaven.

Then he stopped all at once and asked me "Do you have a condom I could put on?"

"Nothing I have here will fit over that monster... Just please keep fucking me, I want to feel you fill me up with your hot cum."

With that he started really fucking me and it was all I could do to try and meet him thrust for thrust.

I completely lost count of how many times he made me cum all over that beautiful cock but the best one was while he was fucking me he finally slowed down and started to grunt and said "Oh Emily, Ah, Ah, I'm about to cum."

Just then I starting pushing even harder back into his thrusts and as I felt him start to fill me up with his cum.

I screamed as my muscles tensed and I squeezed his cock with my pussy as I came one last time and we fell into a heap on the floor with him onto of me.

It was amazing and we were so exhausted that we were ready to pass out.

Once I had caught my breath from one of the best fuckings I have ever had I rolled over and nuzzled up to his softening cock... We both laughed and sat up.

I helped him collect his clothes that were all over the place, watched him get dressed and told him, "I'd like to see you again, maybe next time we can talk somemore."

We both laughed as I leaned into to him for a kiss and then I let him out the door.

**********

All there was left to do is go untie my husband....

So as I got back upstairs into our bedroom, I had lost my skirt, my shirt was undone, and my hair definitely had the freshly fucked look going on... Still had my boots, hose and bra on...

I walked over to my husband, took the ball gag out of his mouth and asked, "So, how did you like the show?"

He said "That was great, I need to send you to the grocery, horney, more often. Only downside was that I couldn't see anything when he started fucking you."

Not the response I expected but with that I crawled up on the bed, straddled his face and told him. "If you liked it that much, then you need to finish what you started."

As he started to lick my clit, I could feel my pussy lips quiver and I could tell that it wasn't going to take much to make me cum again...

This time he didn't tease so much, and I arched my back and grabbed the headboard as I came all over his face.

As I caught my breath again I slid down his body till I could feel the tip of his cock against my clit and then I started to lick my cum (and some of Ryan's) off of his face...

As I licked, I could feel his cock twitch against my pussy lips so I slid down further and gently took him inside me.

Once he was all the way inside I started rocking my hips back and forth and I could feel his cock twitch against the walls of my soaking pussy.

I looked down at him and asked him, "Do you want to cum inside me, like Ryan did?"

As I said that, I swear I could feel his cock swell with excitement inside me.

He replied "I want to cum wherever you want me to Mistress Emma."

With that I snapped back to my dominant and said "Is that right... Well you haven't earned the right to cum in my pussy. I won't leave you hanging though..."

I then slid his cock out of my pussy and went down on him, I sucked his cock into my mouth till my lips were against his balls, then I pulled up and sucked hard till he groaned loudly and quickly came down my throat.

I let his softening cock slide out of my mouth and told him with a grin, "That was a good boy for not trying to cum inside me without permission, maybe I'll let you again tomorrow."

With that I reached over, untied him, took my boots off and we both fell fast asleep.

And that's how I became a hot wife.