How I Became a Lesbian Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
644 Followers

The first time I tried the dress on, I couldn't believe how it made me look. It was very form fitting and definitely showed off my assets with a plunging neckline. It ended just below the curve of my ass. When I wore it, the thing pushed my boobs together, giving me the look of way more cleavage than I was used to showing, and I didn't want to think about how much of my ass was visible when I bent over. It wasn't at all elegant, like what I was more used to wearing when Dave and I went out on the town, it was a whores dress.

The evening that Emma came for dinner, I cooked a chicken cordon bleu with a side salad, a french bread and a red wine. Dave nearly fell out of his chair when I walked into the dining room in my dress. He hadn't seen it before and was shocked that I would wear something so revealing.

"Kate, uhh, where did you get that dress?" He asked his jaw hanging open.

I knew the questions were coming and I wasn't prepared to answer them. This was so different from anything that I had ever wore before and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he didn't approve. My own mouth dropped open and I began to sweat, wondering how to explain my sudden change in style.

Emma saved me "Oh I picked it out for her. It shows off her incredible body so well doesn't it. I think it puts her in the MILF class."

I think that Dave was well aware of what the term MILF meant, but he played dumb and asked anyway.

"It means 'mother I'd like to fuck', but since Kate is not a mother yet, for her it means 'missus I'd like to fuck'. Emma told him, her eyes twinkling above that sly grin that always made my pussy wet.

Dave changed his whole attitude about the dress right away, and just like a horny teenage boy, he was smiling and agreeing with Emma. Since it was her who bought the dress for me, he was alright with it.

So we sat down at the table and began to eat. Dave was at the head of the table with Emma to his right and me to his left, which put her and I face to face. As we began to eat, Emma started to talk, and flirt, with Dave, asking him to tell her all about his job and acting like it was so intriguing.

While the conversation was going on, I felt Emma's bare foot sliding up my pantyhose clad leg and between my thighs. I had to adjust myself slightly by opening my legs wider and pushing myself forward so she could reach her intended target, my bare pussy. I knew better than to make it difficult for her to reach, and beside, I won't lie, I was a little bit turned on being dressed like I was.

There was a nervousness that my husband would catch us and that heightened the thrill. Emma ran her toes into my wet slit and I gasped causing my husband to give me a look, but just for a moment as Emma kept engaging him in conversation, and I could see his eagerness to please her.

The food that I had slaved over was absolutely delicious if I do say so myself, but I was having a difficult time focusing enough to even pick my fork up to my mouth and chew it. What was happening just below the table and a mere foot or two away from my unaware husband was wrong on so many counts, but it felt incredible and I didn't want it to stop.

The funny thing was that if Emma and I weren't carrying on a secret lesbian affair, and Emma was still treating my husband like she was right in front of me, I would be pissed at both of them. Her for being such an unabashed flirt, and him for falling all over himself to show her attention. Dave was so into his conversation with her that if I wasn't at the time getting my pussy stroked by her big toe, I would be feeling like less than a third wheel right about now.

Of course the truth was that I knew Emma was being so playful with Dave because she was keeping his attention away from me, and I was finding it increasingly difficult to keep my breathing steady and not make any more loud gasps. I was glad that she was flirting so openly with him because I could enjoy the action going on between my legs without too much worry.

"Isn't that right Kate?" I heard it but it seemed like it was coming from the other room, or maybe it was on the TV or something, but I didn't remember turning on the TV. I opened my eyes (were they really closed?) and saw, to my dawning horror, that I was the center of attention all of a sudden.

"Uhmmm, I ah, I'm sorry, I was just..." I stammered and stuttered and of course I looked like a fucking dimwit, but what was I gonna do, I had a toe slip sliding away on my clitoris, pushing me closer and closer to climax, and I had no clue what the conversation was about. I looked at Emma, who was the one who involved me in the conversation, and could tell that she was amused at my predicament.

"Are you feeling alright honey?" Dave asked me, taking my hand in his hand. "You look all flushed, are you feeling feverish?"

Flushed? Of course I was fucking flushed, and it wasn't because I had a fever. It was because I had a foot rubbing my pussy, and Emma was having so much fun that she wasn't stopping.

"Oh yeah hon, Dave is right." Emma agreed, knowing full fucking well why I was flushed, and enjoying seeing me squirm.

"I am a little hot all of a sudden." I managed to reply, which wasn't a lie at all. "Could you go turn on the air conditioner please Dave?" I asked, finding it very difficult to keep my voice from wavering. Emma's toes were quickly pushing me toward the point of no return. I was going to cum while sitting right here at the dinner table, with my husband wondering what was going on.

"Of course honey, I'll turn it on right away." Dave said, rising from his chair with a look of concern on his face.

"Maybe she could use a glass of cold water while you're up." Emma added.

"Yeah of course, I'll get that, and some acetaminophen to help lower the fever."

I held my breath until Dave walked out of the room, then all the air hissed out of me at once. I slumped down in my chair and my hips started moving all on their own, humping shamelessly on Emma's foot. She had slid lower in her own chair and pushed her heel up against my whole pussy, letting me grind against her.

"Are you going to cum slave?" Emma whispered.

"Oh God yes!" I enthusiastically whispered back.

"Better hurry before Dave gets back."

I grabbed her foot with my hand, not caring about anything anymore except my own pleasure, and ground my pussy even harder against the soft underside of her foot. I was moaning and gasping and grinding her beautiful, sexy, soft foot, and if Dave walked back into the room at that moment, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself because... I... was... finally... cumming.

Considering the unique way I reached the plateau, it was a powerful, intense orgasm that ripped through my whole body, sending me into spasms like a seizure. I was dimly aware of Emma pulling her foot away from me and sitting back up in her chair, a knowing grin on her face.

As my orgasm subsided and my brain came into focus, I realized how I must look, all slouched in my chair with my legs spread wide open. Just then, Dave entered the room and I noticed a bit of a cool breeze hitting my back from the duct pumping more cool air conditioned air into the room. I had the presence of mind to close my legs and since my legs were covered by the tablecloth I knew that Dave had seen nothing.

Emma had picked up a placemat and was using it to fan me as Dave hurried to my side and handed me the glass of water and two pills. I set the pills on the table and took a drink from the tall glass before saying "I'll take them in a few minutes, but I want to go lay down right now."

"Hey Dave, just put her to bed and let me clean this up." Emma offered.

"Oh ah, thanks Emma, but you don't have to do that. I'll..."

Emma cut him off "I know I don't have to do it, but I want to do it and I really don't mind at all. You take care of Kate and don't worry about this mess."

"Are you sure?" Dave asked.

Emma was already standing and stacking plates "I used to waitress, I'm an old pro at this stuff Dave. Put her to bed. I'll do what I can and I'll lock the door on my way out."

''Thank you so much Emma. I owe you one."

Emma, the little minx, winked, smiled and said "Oh goody, I hope it's a big one." then she quickly made her way out of the dining room and into the kitchen. Dave just stood for a few moments staring at the door she had exited before he realized that I was still sitting there and quickly helped me to my feet and led me down the hallway toward the bedroom.

As I walked, I could feel two drops, one on each leg, slowly making their way down my inner thighs. I had cum so much, and the further we got away from the dining room, the more I could smell my pussy juices. In fact the smell was so strong that I worried that Dave might smell it, so I stopped him in the hallway and said "Oh shit, I left the pills on the table. Would you mind..."

"I'll grab them, you go get undressed and lay down." Dave said, turning back the way we had come. He was so good to me when I was sick, waiting on me hand and foot, and I felt guilty about using him like I was, but I needed to clean myself before he noticed the mess.

I quickly rushed into the master bathroom and mopped up with a washcloth. I stripped out of the dress and turned to see Dave standing in the doorway watching me. As naked as the day I was born, I squeezed past Dave and climbed into bed, pulling just the sheet over my body. I could see that Dave wanted to say something and I could imagine what it was, but he just sat on the edge of the bed and passed the pills and water to me.

Dutifully, I swallowed the pills along with a gulp of water, and said "Why don't you go help Emma clean up, I'm just going to fall asleep anyway."

"Are you sure hon?" I could see in his eyes that he really wanted to go back out there with Emma, but he was still worried about me.

"Of course. I'm going to be fine. In fact I'm already feeling better."

"If you need anything..."

"I know, I know, I'll yell if I need you." I assured him, then kissed his cheek and laid back on my pillow.

He left me alone and I lay there replaying the events of the evening over and over in my head until I fell asleep.

That night I had a dream, and what a dream it was. I was woken up in the middle of the night by the feel of someone crawling between my legs. When I looked down, I saw that it was Emma, and she had that smile on her face that I've grown to love. Without saying a word, she began licking my pussy.

I looked to my left and saw my husband beside me sleeping soundly. Emma's tongue work on my pussy was wonderful, but I was terrified that Dave was going to wake up, and there was no table blocking his view of what was happening between my legs.

"Emma," I whispered urgently "what are you doing? What if my husband wakes up?"

Picking her face up out of my crotch Emma licked her creamy lips and loudly said "So what, let him wake up and see what kind of a lesbian slut his wife really is."

I was aghast as I felt Dave stirring next to me, as if he was waking up. "Shhhh" I shushed her as she went back to licking me and I was praying that Dave stayed asleep.

"Please," I began whispering again when the movement to my left stopped. Dave had rolled onto his side and was now facing me, but still sleeping. "don't do this Emma. You'll wake him and he'll kill us both." I really wasn't afraid that he would actually commit a double murder, Dave was a pacifist after all and wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone. I was more worried that he would be devastated that I would betray him. I didn't want to hurt him is what my concern was.

Once again Emma poked her head up and, without lowering her voice said "Nah, he'll be fine. Maybe he'll want to join in, then I can tell him to shove his cock in your mouth so you'll shut the hell up." She dipped her face back down and began really going to town on my pussy.

Dave snorted and his mouth opened and closed a few times. I bit my lip as his hand came up and scratched his forehead, then nearly yelped out loud as his other hand slid across and landed on my tit. I held my breath and waited for him to open his eyes, but he never did.

My problem now was that I was getting closer and closer to climax and I was unable to stop it for fear of Dave finding out my secret. I couldn't pull away from Emma, Dave would surely wake then. All I could do was lie there and wait to be brought to orgasm by Emma's delicious tongue.

Since Dave hadn't woken up with Emma talking so loudly, I hoped that maybe he would sleep right through my orgasm. Then Emma would climb back out of bed and sneak out the way she had come, leaving Dave none the wiser. I knew it would be difficult to go through an orgasm without moving or making a sound, but I was determined to do it. I had to for the sake of my marriage.

Emma's tongue felt so good on my clitoris, and if she just kept licking and sucking on that I was going to have a nice little cum. Nothing I couldn't handle and still not move, or so I thought. Instead of just finishing me with her tongue though, Emma had other ideas.

I felt her pick her face up again and watched as she got up on her knees between my legs. She was shaking the bed with each movement, causing a few more snorts and grunts from my still sleeping husband. I could see her face clearly as she stared down at me, but the rest of her body was in shadow. I thought that maybe she was going to get up and go, leaving me wanting to cum, but knowing that it would be for the best if I didn't.

Instead she smiled, then leaned forward, and that was when I saw what had been hidden by shadow. Strapped around her waist was a strapon dildo, and it was at that moment that her intentions became clear. I watched in horror as she leaned down and placed the tip of the large fake cock against my pussy.

"No please Emma" I whined, but she just shoved her hips forward, driving the full length inside me in one push. "Unhhh" I grunted, feeling so full all of a sudden. She pulled back and drove it deep again then started fucking me as hard as she could manage. The whole bed was jumping back and forth and Dave's hand on my tit was bouncing around.

While Emma fucked me harder than Dave ever had, she started to talk very loudly "You like my big cock fucking your wet cunt don't you slave? You like me to fuck you while your husband sleeps right beside you. What are you going to tell him when he wakes up huh?"

"No please" I moaned, but I didn't want her to stop. It felt so good and I was going to cum. She was fucking me so hard and so fast and my pussy was making obscene slurping sounds and her hips were slapping against my hot, wet cunt and then I was cumming and I didn't care if my husband woke up because it was so fucking good and oooohhhhhhffffuuuuucccckkk!!!!

I woke up with a start and sat right up in bed, my eyes wide open but unseeing in the darkness of the night. My heart was pounding and I was sitting in a big wet spot. It had been a crazy, vivid, wild dream, so vivid in fact that I actually had an orgasm in my sleep. I went to rub my eyes and that was when I realized that my hand was covered in my cum. It was the smell that tipped me off.

I sat there for a good minute or two and my eyes began to adjust to the dim light enough to see that Dave was not in bed with me. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was 12:30 A.M. It wasn't like Dave to stay up so late, especially when he thought that I was sick.

I decided to go look for him, so I climbed out of bed, still naked, and went searching. As I padded silently down the darkened hallway, I could hear voices coming from the living room. I crept up to the end of the hall and peered around the corner.

Dave and Emma were engaged in a heated conversation. Emma was talking about her life before the move, and how she was being stalked by a horny college guy with a fetish for feet. Her laugh was infectious and I found myself smiling as I listened to her story from my hiding place in the hall.

The way they were sitting was such that Dave's back was toward me and Emma was facing me more or less. At one point while she was listening to Dave give his advice for a stalker, she took a drink from her wine glass and spotted me. Thinking that she was going to point out to Dave that I was there, I quickly put my cum coated finger to my lips to shush her.

I saw the half grin on her lips as she nodded her head to prove that she was still listening to Dave, who seemed to be slurring his words a bit more than he normally did. I wondered briefly if she was trying to get him drunk enough to pass out so her and I could fuck. For some reason, I stepped out into the light so she could see my naked body.

I watched her try to keep up the conversation and keep glancing at me without being too obvious. Then she leaned forward so she was closer to Dave and said "You know, sometimes when I think about it, I wonder why I didn't make him into my personal foot slave." The whole time she was telling him that, she was looking over his shoulder at me. Before she leaned back, she winked at me.

"What do you mean by a personal foot slave?" Dave asked her, and I sensed that he may have been somewhat intrigued. There was a time when I wondered if Dave had a thing for women's feet because there was a few times when we were playing around before making love, and he would pick my feet up and kiss the bottoms. A few times he licked them and sucked my big toe into his mouth, a very strange, somewhat ticklish sensation, but really quite pleasant.

I asked Dave once if he liked my feet, and he said that he liked my whole body, from my toes to my nose. He seemed almost embarrassed that I would mention it, so I dropped the line of questioning and left it alone from then on. After that, it seemed like he played with my feet only when he had a few drinks in him and he spent very little time there.

"Well you know, he obviously was a foot freak who wanted to play with my feet, and I won't lie to you, he was kind of hunky, in a goofy sort of way, and even though he was like stalking me for a few weeks, he really was harmless. I've often thought that I should have given him just what he wanted, but made him pledge his obedience to my feet. It might have been nice to have someone to lavish my aching feet." While Emma talked, she had kicked off her heels and was now holding up her feet, turning them this way and that.

Was that noise I had just heard the sound of my husband swallowing loudly? I thought it probably was since he did that often when he was in a rather uncomfortable situation.

"Oh...yeah ah... I guess I see what you mean." Dave replied in his halting way. I was used to that too.

"David, what do you think of my feet?" Emma asked him, lifting both her feet up and toward him so he could see (smell?) them better. When did she start calling him David? I wondered. I only called him that when I was angry with him.

Oh boy, I thought, she's moving in for the kill, and I'm going to be the spectator. I wondered if she had gone to the bathroom yet and washed my cum from her foot. If she hadn't, it must have smelled strongly of my pussy.

Clearing his throat, another sign of nervousness, Dave nodded and said "They're very nice feet Emma."

"Hmm, maybe you could be my secret foot slave huh David. Would you like that?" Emma was laying it on thick and why the hell was my pussy so wet again?

"Uhhh Emma I don't...I ahhh..." Dave was flustered, that much was certain, and even though I couldn't see his lap, I was pretty sure that he was pitching a tent in his pants.

"Oh come on David, don't try to hide it anymore. I saw your eyes going to my feet the minute I walked in here with those high heels on. In fact, I've been catching you staring at my feet all the time when I'm over here. When I take my shoes off you practically drool. I'm not judging you David, and I'll never make fun of you. If you like my feet, you can have them, if you'll agree to be my foot slave."

laffalot
laffalot
644 Followers