How I Became a Masseur

Story Info
Learning the ropes and had fun with my aunt.
3k words
4.35
19.3k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother died in a car accident when I was only five. It was no fault of hers from what I was told. She was a nurse on her way home after doing the graveyard shift one night and some stupid drunk ran a red light and that was it for my poor mother. Whilst our lives had been turned upside down, the drunk spent less than 18 months in jail, so much for the justice system!!

My dad never remarried. He pretty much raised me on his own with the odd help from family and a few close friends. Although I was sure dad could have settled down again had he wanted to as he was never short of female company. For whatever reason, women seemed to be very comfortable with him. I was, in fact, a little jealous of dad for a while as he was seeing Sandra Cumberland, the local weather girl who just happened to be my jackoff fantasy girl but that's another story for another time.

As for me, I was your average teenager who spent a fair bit of time on the computer playing games and yes checking out porno as well. I had gone out with a couple of girls a few times but nothing more than a bit of kissing and fooling around, really nothing to boast about it. I had often wished I had some of dad's chick magnet ability. Well, my wish did come true and as I found out, it was not a born ability but rather a learnt skill. You could say that I had the best ever 18th birthday present any teenage boy with raging hormone could have.

A couple of days before my 18th birthday, dad came into my room and wanted to have one of our little chats and they were usually little as he was a man of few words. "Nathan, I am sure you have plans for your birthday but you should come home by 10:00 pm as I think it's time I share something with you."

I just said, "sure," as I didn't really have much planned anyway except maybe getting my first legal drink with a few mates.

Dad left a foliofax on my bedside table. "Might be you want to have a look at it at some stage before our 10 o'clock." He walked out of the room before I had a chance to ask him anything.

I was mildly surprised that dad would keep an organiser as he was pretty tech savvy. I just failed to see what it was that couldn't be backed up electronically. Anyhow, curiosity got the better of me and I started to flick through the pages. The bulk of the content was nothing more than dates, names and various body parts -- back, neck, hip, left thigh, etc followed by some codes. There were a number of diagrams of the human anatomy, towards the back, similar to those ones on display in Chinese massage shops that had been popping up in shopping malls in recent years. The last few pages were some handwritten notes. They looked like some Chinese/English translations although I could not make any sense of them. Some of the English words were not words as such but most likely the pronunciation of some Chinese words.

I knew dad had a diploma in alternative therapy and worked as a masseur for a few years. Presumably, it had something to do with that but I couldn't figure out why dad gave me the foliofax or what it had to do with what he wanted to show me. I gave up trying after a while knowing all shall be revealed on my birthday.

I was not a party animal nor the most popular guy on campus, my birthday celebration was a rather tame affair. A group of friends took me out to a Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant for dinner, Mark and Tony decided to bring their girlfriends along, so we ended up having a party of eight for dinner. We ordered the banquet and some sake, Japanese rice wine served warm which was quite agreeable with the food. The chef doubled as our entertainer making us catching food with our bowls every so often and I was impressed when he wrote "Happy Birthday" upside down with the salt shaker on the iron griddle towards the end of proceedings.

When we called it a night, Mark and Tony only had eyes on their respective girlfriends. Andrew was nice enough to give the rest of us a lift home and I was the first one being dropped off. I was a little surprised when I saw Aunt Mimi's car in the driveway. She was my mother's youngest sister, at 24 only six years older than me. She wasn't the prettiest aunt (my mother had 3 sisters) but by no mean ugly, standing at 164 cm with short blonde hair and athletic built. She was a bit of a tomboy and didn't wear much make-up. I got on the best with her though, more like buddies really. I would swear she was gay, she checked out the pretty girls as often as I did, we would even compare notes at times.

I got an even bigger surprise when I walked into the living room. Aunt Mimi was buck naked lying face down on the massage table!!

"Hello Nate, it's about time you show up, Sam and I have been waiting for a while."

I was pretty sure I wasn't late but was too shocked to come up with anything intelligent so I just blurted, "I'm sorry."

"It's OK, you are here now, the fun can finally start."

Dad chimed in, "So Nathan, have you had a look at the foliofax I left you?"

"Well yes, I figured it had something to do with massage and might be your old work but that's about it."

"You've got part of it. I met a Chinese masseur years ago and he showed me how to combine reflexology and acupuncture could regulate blood circulation and the release of hormones. In essence, I can control one's libido and give someone an orgasm of varying degree. It is not exactly mind control but the orgasms are highly addictive by all reports and your Aunt Mimi is here to give you a demonstration."

"O...K, so that's why you are so popular with the ladies." Dad just gave me an affirmative smile.

"Happy for you boys to chat but Sam, can you please make a start? It has been more than a couple weeks, you know." Aunt Mimi said impatiently with pouting lips. I've never considered my aunt to be sexy but she was an absolute sex kitten at that moment in time.

"Good things come to those who wait and this is your lucky day, Mimi, with Nathan here, you are going to get one hell of a ride tonight."

Aunt Mimi looked at dad excitedly.

"Everyone thinks you are a tomboy but I know you are a real slut. And here you are, shamelessly exposing yourself to your barely legal nephew."

"Well, this is all your fault, I came to you for a remedial massage and........you took advantage of me." With a submissive look in her eyes, Aunt Mimi quickly added, "I am by no mean complaining. In fact, I am forever grateful, I never knew sex could be this wonderful."

"That's my girl." Dad said and gave Aunt Mimi a not so subtle smack on her butt.

I thought I knew dad and Aunt Mimi pretty well but obviously nowhere near well enough. I was feeling a little lightheaded as I was coming to terms with their relationship and how they were behaving so differently to their norm. Although I was sure the little brain winning the battle for the blood supply didn't help matters either. It was all kind of weird and scary but also highly erotic.

Dad squirted some massage oil into his hands and rubbed them together. "You should always apply warm oil to start a massage and none of this dribbling cold oil directly onto the body stuff. You don't want the person to go all tense on you even before you start."

Dad was applying very practiced strokes to Aunt Mimi back, shoulders and neck using his hands, arm even elbow at times. It went on for a good 10 minutes before dad moved to her butt, thighs, calves and feet. He methodically worked his way back up to Aunt Mimi's upper body massaging her arms, hands and head as well this time. Aunt Mimi was letting out some appreciative moans every so often but It all looked very professional except she wasn't covered by a bath towel.

As if dad knew what I was thinking. "It works best when the subject is totally relaxed with circulation at an optimal level to all parts of the body."

"So, are you ready for some warm up fun?"

"Oh Sam, you know I'm always ready, please stop the teasing and get on with it."

"You will serve both of us tonight, slut."

"Yes, yes, yes, anything you want."

I had been semi hard all the while but now my cock was threatening to burst through the zipper of my jeans hearing those words.

Dad walked over to the coffee table and picked up a rectangular box then came back to the massage table and motioned me to come closer. He opened the box which held probably ten or so long needles. He pulled out two needles carefully then placed the box underneath the massage table.

"There is very little margin for error where it comes to acupuncture points but don't worry, practice makes perfect. You just need to focus on one acupuncture point at a time until you have got it down pat. The truth is many combinations will give the desired result and I haven't explored all of them myself. You only really need to perfect several of them and you will have a lot of fun for the rest of your life."

"Let's start with something easy." Dad moved to the end of the massage table and inserted one of the needles right in the middle of Aunt Mimi's left big toe.

He handed me the other. "Your turn, slowly does it and no need to go too deep, just need to be deep enough it sticks."

My hands were trembling a little but remembering what dad just did, I took aim at the middle of Aunt Mimi's other big toe and slowly twisting the needle left and right with the slightest amount of downward pressure. The skin broke and the needle went in without much resistance.

"Just another half a millimetre and that will do."

I pressed the needle in a little further and dad gave me an approving nod.

Dad moved up to the middle of the massage table and took hold of Aunt Mimi's right hand. I followed dad closely but not before stealing a glance at Aunt Mimi's smooth looking pussy.

"Either hand will yield the same result."

Dad started to massage the flesh between the thumb and index finger and the flesh between the forth finger and the little finger at the same time.

After a couple of minutes, Aunt Mimi was moaning and writhing. Dad kept going and Aunt Mimi's movement was becoming more frantic.

"This may be the most basic of all of the combinations but no less effective. How firm or light you massage those pressure points will change the intensity of the feeling. The idea is to build them up and keep them on the boil for as long as possible. This is your key to unlocking sexual freedom."

Aunt Mimi was literally humping the massage table now. "Can someone please touch my pussy? Anyone?"

"See what I mean. Why don't you give your poor aunt a hand?"

I didn't need to be asked twice. I was staring at Aunt Mimi's pussy again and noticed there was a wet patch between her legs. I had seen plenty of pussies all over the internet but never a live one before and Aunt Mimi's pussy was absolutely alive!! It was wet and slimy; her scent filled the room.

I ran my hands all over Aunt Mimi's thighs before kneading her butt like dough. I was spreading her arse cheeks and her rosebud winked back at me.

"My pussy, Nate, please touch my pussy. You can play with my arse later for as much as you want."

I obliged and ran my middle finger along her slit a few times, it was hot and sticky. Aunt Mimi made a throaty sound and popped herself on all four. "Play with my clit and you don't have to be gentle either."

It was a good thing I had watched plenty of porn so I knew what I was supposed to be looking for. I found the love button with the minimum of fuss and ran little circles on it with my fingers and I must have been doing something right.

"Oh, god, fuck!! Put your finger in and finger fuck me, Nate and don't you dare stop playing with my clit, oh god!!"

I slipped a middle finger in easily then followed by another. Aunt Mimi's pussy was hot and spongy. I started a seesaw motion and was twisting my fingers every few strokes in an attempt to fully explore her pussy. When I looked up, dad was still massaging her.

"Faster, Nate, faster and pinch my clit.....hard!! Ah......."

I followed Aunt Mimi's instruction to a T and soon felt her pussy clamped down on my fingers. As I could hardly move my fingers, I switched to a vibrating motion. Suddenly, Aunt Mimi arched her back and must have come as I felt a couple of squirts of her love juice on my wrist although she made no sound.

Aunt Mimi collapsed back onto the massage table and was motionless for a good 20 seconds. She was finally relaxed enough for me to pull my fingers out.

She let out a sigh, "wow, that was intense."

"Well, you had the benefit of me massaging you while Nathan was playing with your pussy so the intensity of your little orgasm just doubled," dad said. "I think you should show Nathan some appreciation, don't you?"

Aunt Mimi looked back at me and zeroed in on the tent I was making in my jeans. "Why don't you come over here and let me take care of that."

I hurried over to the head of the massage table. My crotch was at eye level with Aunt Mimi and she flashed me another sexy smile. "Just relax, it will be fun."

I nodded and gave Aunt Mimi a nervous smile, hoping to get my first blow job. Aunt Mimi unbuttoned my jeans and pull them down with my boxers in one swift motion. My cock sprung free and was no more than an inch from her lips.

Aunt Mimi gave it a few tugs and a couple of drops of precum leaked out. "Nice cock, you'd like me to suck it, wouldn't you?"

My mind was screaming yes but the word just wouldn't come out. Aunt Mimi gave me a wicked grin and brought my cock as close to her lips as possible without touching it. "You don't want me to suck it?"

I was shaking my head then nodding head, I was panicking and pleading with my eyes but the words just wouldn't come out.

Sensing my miserable state, Aunt Mimi took pity on me. "Poor nephew, might be this would help." She rubbed my cock all over her face before flicking her tongue at the pee hole.

That broke the tension and I finally got my voice back. "Ah, yes."

She was now alternating between licking the underside of my cock and sucking my balls.

"Ah, ah, so good."

"You like that?"

"Oh, yeah."

Aunt Mimi stared into my eyes and finally enveloped the mushroom head in her warm mouth, she was sucking ever so gently with her tongue twirling and head bobbing in a rapid motion but never went past the first couple of inches. I wasn't sure if it was voluntary or involuntary but I found myself grabbing the back of her head and was forcing more and more of my cock into her mouth, my belly was bumping against her nose within three or four thrusts.

I kept thrusting and thrusting and would have come in a few more strokes but Aunt Mimi pushed me away. I was thinking I blew it by being too rough. To my delight, she rolled onto her back and hanged her head over the massage table. "Here, you can fuck my throat properly this way."

From this angle, I got to see Aunt Mimi's tits properly for the first time and they were as I thought, perky and a nice handful. My cock was back in that warm mouth of hers in no time. I was thrusting a bit slower this time trying to prolong the pleasure. My hands and mouth were busy playing with Aunt Mimi's tits and she was moaning appreciatively around my cock. It was absolute haven!!

All too soon, I could feel my orgasm building again. I increased the tempo and was now literally fucking her face. I held onto the massage table for support and sucked hard on one of Aunt Mimi's nipples as I blasted a river of cum down her throat.

It was the best orgasm ever (well, at least at that point of my life). It felt like ages but really wouldn't have been a minute. When I had come down from my high and pulled out of Aunt Mimi's mouth, I was still semi-hard. A fact not missed by my aunt.

After dad removed the needles from her toes. She rolled over and pop herself on her elbows. "Good to see you are not done yet. I know I certainly am not."

As dad was putting the needles away, "I wouldn't worry, you will get fucked thoroughly tonight. Let's move to the master bedroom, it is a lot more comfortable there."