How I Became a Second Wife

Story Info
My Journey through sex and love.
1.2k words
4.04
39.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a heterosexual married man, I never dreamed of having sex with a man. I met Harvey through my job. He is a large man and I always felt small standing next to him. One day after work we went out for a few drinks. I don't know how it happened (I was probably drunk) but I felt very attracted to Harvey. The bar was fairly crowded and I was sitting on a stool and Harvey was standing behind me and after a while I realized that he had an erection that was rubbing against my ass. We left the bar and got into his car and I could see the outline of his hard cock against his pants. I found my hand reaching over to touch his knee. Before I knew it my hand was close enough to feel his hard cock. Harvey put his hand on the back of my head and drew me down close to his cock.

With his other hand he undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper. I felt a thrill as I got closer to his heavily veined huge cock. I thought I might lick it but the next think I knew it was deep in my mouth and I was sucking a cock for the first time. I knew it would not be the last. I sucked for a while and then I felt Harvey's cock get real hard and I knew he was going to cum in my mouth. I sucked even more and felt my mouth being filled with the most amazing stuff. I swallowed instinctively. Harvey hand went from pushing my head to caressing my head. I kept his cock in my mouth until it was flaccid.

The Harvey did something I didn't expect. He kissed me. I had never kissed a man before but it was wonderful. His tongue entered my mouth and explored the inside of my mouth. It was similar to kissing a woman but I could feel his beard around his lips and it thrilled me to be kissed by him.

Later he told me that I did a terrific job but that he preferred he cocksuckers to be wearing lipstick. I found myself wanting to please him so I said I would get some lipstick.

The next week we went out again. This time I was perfectly sober. We parked in back of the bar and Harvey started kissing me again. I stopped to apply the lipstick and Harvey pulled out the lovely love stick again. He didn't take long and again his cum made me feel terrific. He kissed me for a while after that and asked me if I wanted to get fucked. Although it sounded pretty painful I'd dreamt about that already so I said yes. He told me that if we were going to do this often I would have to get more feminine. But this time he pulled down my pants and underwear and started to put on a condom. I have never in my life used a condom and it occurred to me that if I was going to be fucked I wanted to take the load of cum inside me.

Harvey smiled and pulled out some lube. Apparently he knew this was going to happen. He put some lube on his finger and worked his finger up my ass. He worked it for some time and I discovered that I liked being finger fucked. He pushed my head down and away so I had my ass in the air and I winced as he put it in. Once he got the head in the rest went in without much pain and somehow it felt good suffering for Harvey. I felt very feminine with a cock in me and reveled in taking his load. I pulled up my pants and I could feel his cum dripping out of my ass. We made out for a while and then he took me home.

Harvey had to go on a trip and while he was gone I bought myself some panties and bra and some breast forms. I got some more makeup and using you tube videos I learned to make up my face. I bought a dress and some heels and practiced walking in them. I got a nice wig and some jewelry and perfume. I still looked like a guy in drag but I was getting prettier. I didn't' realize how pretty but when Harvey came in he took me into his arms immediately and I knew I wanted to be there forever.

This went on for a few months we'd see each other at work and then I'd run home to get dressed and wait to get fucked by Harvey. Harvey was subtler when he talked about what we did but I liked the idea that I was fucked so I always said it just that way. When we were having sex we didn't talk much but I would sometimes yell out fuck me when I felt he was being too gentle. I had been with women who liked it a little rough I just never thought I would be one of them. I didn't feel gay when I was with Harvey I felt very feminine.

We went on this way for several months. I got my doctor to start me on feminine hormones as I realized I was not a man anymore. I wasn't quite a girl yet but I knew I was never going to be a man again. My breasts started to come in and by this time I was quite good at my makeup and looked almost passable. I didn't care all that much but it made me feel really good when Harvey said how beautiful I was.

I guess I knew all along that Harvey was married but it didn't matter to me. But one day when I was fully dressed Harvey took me home. His wife Donna was a little taller than me and much prettier. I was jealous but she was very nice. I asked if I could help with dinner and she very pointedly asked me if I had been fucking with Harvey. I admitted that I had. She smiled and didn't reply. After dinner Harvey went in to watch TV while we girls cleaned up after dinner. When we were done Donna led me upstairs to their bedroom and gave me some suggestions about makeup. I had to agree I looked much prettier. She even pulled out a skirt and blouse that looked terrific on me. She said I should wear it.

Near bedtime she invited me up with Harvey and found a nice negligee for me. We all three got into bed and she more or less pushed my face into her pussy. I licked around down there until she seemed wet and ready. Then she told me to suck Harvey for a while.

This was much better but I didn't get his load and when he was ready he put it into her pussy. When he was done I went back to her pussy. I didn't enjoy it very much but it tasted better with Harvey's cum in it.

We went on this way for a while and eventually I had surgery to complete my transformation. Now Harvey has a choice of six holes to fuck. Donna and I get along OK she likes having another wife around to pick up after Harvey and we both love him desperately our favorite position is with him lying on his back after fucking one of us with our heads on his chest and his arms around us.

Donna and I both feel very safe and protected in Harvey's arms.