How I Became a Sex Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
A young Blonde is forced likes it starts fucking like a slut.
4.5k words
4.12
49.6k
19

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not Pregnant" read the test result. Her eyes moved rapidly as she thought. Although it was possible Harry had impregnated her and it was too early for the test to detect, it wasn't safe to assume that she was carrying Harry's child last night. She turned bright red thinking about how countless men had inseminated her repeatedly the night before. She felt a flash of anger and repulsion; those gross strangers didn't have the right to get her pregnant.

At the same time, she felt the heat of arousal at the idea that she could become pregnant and either have no idea who the father was, or have it be one of the repulsive men who she had been sold to the night before.

Putting her arousal aside, Ella decided the thing to do was to get the morning after pill to prevent impregnation from one of the men who had paid to fuck her at the party. She would have to start over on her quest to make Harry a father. Thinking of Harry, she felt a flash of jealous rage. Who was that fucking bitch at the party? How dare she fuck Harry. Who was helping Harry more than herself?

Ella consciously breathed, attempting to calm herself down. She reminded herself that Harry had never specified what their relationship was. She realized, with a flash of fear that she was in love with him. Deeply, in love with him. But what could she do? She couldn't confront him when he hadn't promised her exclusivity. She couldn't risk losing him either by giving him an ultimatum. Ella decided that getting impregnated by him would be the best way to make sure she would have something over him that the other woman didn't have.

Ella also reminded herself that Harry had just made quite a bit of money by selling her to those men last night, she could use that as leverage to get into his favor. Most of Harry's bad moods seemed to stem from his job, and lack of money. With those problems solved, he would be relaxed, and warm towards her.

With a plan of action in place, Ella felt calmer. It was then that she realized she felt sick, almost fluish. She splashed water on her face, and hiding the pregnancy test back in her purse. She wobbled back to lay down on Mike's bed without showering. Almost as soon as she lay down, she drifted into an exhausted, feverish sleep.

Ella was sick with a fever for what seemed like endless hours. Her memories of Mike and Harry coming in and out of the room blurred together, along with throwing up and being made to drink water. Through her fevered sleep, she heard snippets of conversation.

"—do you think it's because...?"

"No, no..."

"Will she be okay?"

"It's just a fever. Her body took a pounding, one of them probably had something and she got it."

Ella woke. It was daylight and her fever had broken. Her mind was clear, though her hair was disheveled, and she smelled of vomit. She stumbled into Mike's bathroom and ran the shower water.

She stood in the shower a long time, letting the hot water pour over her. She squeezed out her long blonde hair, and rubbed her hands over her breasts. Becoming aroused, she took the shower head down, and clicking through the settings, she sprayed the jet on her clitoris as stroked it.

She moaned quietly as she started remembering the men who had paid to fuck her. She wondered how much money they had each given for their turn. She flushed with pleasure as she thought about how the men had continued to fuck her even when she had completely passed out. Men she wouldn't even recognize had been inside her. She started fantasizing that she had been impregnated by one of them. Her heart raced, and she stifled a moan as she orgasmed in spasms of pleasure.

Immediately after the pleasure of her orgasm subsided, Ella was filled with dread, not pleasure at the thought of having been impregnated by one of those men. She needed to get the morning after pill. What day was is anyways? Wrapping a towel around herself, she went back into the bedroom to check her phone. It was in her purse where she left it, but it was dead. Looking around, she saw the outfit she had worn to the party, and started quickly dressing, throwing her hair up in a messy bun,

Ella went out into the kitchen and saw Mike with a cup of coffee.

She blushed "It Harry here?" she asked timidly.

"Look who's finally up," Mike raised his eyebrows slowly smiling at her as he looked her up and down.

Ella didn't quite like something about that smile. It felt like he was a wolf looking at a sheep.

"Harry is at work," He said matter-of-factly, "By the way, do you work? Because you've been sick with a fever for three days. The party was on Saturday, it's Wednesday afternoon."

The color drained from Ella's face.

"I have to go," she said quickly gather up her purse and rushing out the back door.

Mike chuckled, and shaking his head went back to drinking his coffee.

On the bus back to her apartment, she kept wondering if she had done the right thing to let Harry and Mike sell her for money She also pondered the conversation with Mike, and the look on his face. It had made her feel uneasy. She had done this for Harry, not for Mike. Mike was getting free sex from her for the rent. Why did he deserve to take half the earnings from the party as well while she got nothing?

Even as she was slowly awakening to new feelings of anger against Mike, it also turned her on that Mike was taking the money she was earning from getting pimped. He probably felt he deserved it, just like he felt he deserved to fuck her whenever he wanted, and without condoms. His feelings of ownership over her never failed to arouse her, feeling angry almost made them more intense. And when this happened, she would invariably start to fantasize about having his cock inside her again.

The fantasies she had about Mike made her wonder if she was starting to feel something for him as well. She shook this idea out of her head. Harry was the one. He had always been the one.

On her way back to the apartment, she picked up the morning after pill. She felt relief, telling herself at least one disaster had been averted.

Returning to the apartment, Ella saw her roommate Christine perk up immediately upon seeing her.

"Oh my god, do you know how hard I've been trying to reach you?"

"Oh..." Ella stammered, "My phone was dead."

"Whatever, it's always dead. Anyways, I need to talk with you about the apartment. Like I told you when you moved in, my parents own the building. Well they need this apartment, and I decided to move into my boyfriend's place. So you're gonna need to find someplace else to stay."

Ella blinked in disbelief, "But that's such short notice!"

Christine huffed, "Don't you have a boyfriend you're practically living with right now anyways? Stay with him until you get a place."

With that, Christine left the room. Ella continued to stand there in shock for a few more moments. Suddenly, Ella remembered that she had missed work for three days now. She ran to her room and plugging her phone in the charger, repeatedly hitting the start-up button.

When her phone came on, she saw that she had repeated missed calls from the coffee shop she worked at as a barista. She quickly called her manager, her stomach in summersaults. As soon as her manager picked up the phone, she started blurting out that she had been sick, and was so sorry, and would work any hours.

Her manager, an older woman, sighed and interrupted her. "Listen Ella, I like you, but you're completely unreliable. If this was a one off thing, maybe I could deal with you being a no call, no show for three days. But you come in late every day, you call out constantly, you don't pick up shifts when we are short staffed, and you're never reachable. I've already given your hours this week to other teammates. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to terminate your employment. You can stop by tomorrow for your last paycheck and to drop off your apron."

Ella was in shock as she heard the phone click. It felt like everything was coming at her at once. She had thought she was pregnant with Harry's baby and now it looked like she wasn't. She had lost the apartment, and her job. And she knew Harry was fucking someone else. Ella felt the only thing she could do at this point, was to see if there was a way she could stay with Harry in Mike's house, at least until she got back on her feet herself. With the money they had made from selling her pussy, she should at least be able to get them to let her stay over for a few weeks.

Ella was extremely nervous about bringing up the subject of moving in to Harry. She hadn't spoken to him since the party, and she had anxiety about how he was going to feel towards her. Ella changed her clothes, and grabbing an overnight bag, made her way back to Mike's house by bus.

Since Harry had not yet returned from work, she found Mike alone in the house again. She decided to bring up the subject with Mike first, after all, it was his house. Mike was on the computer, uploading photos of a recent erotic shoot to his website.

"Hey Mike," she said smiling, leaning over his desk, so that her cleavage spilled out of her shirt."

"What can I do for a pretty lady?" Mike glanced at her cleavage smiling back.

"So, my living situation has kind of fallen out... I was wondering if I could stay here, with Harry, until I can back on my feet with my own place."

Mike crossed his arms and rolled back in his office chair bringing his full attention to her.

"Have you talked to Harry about this yet?"

"No...I wanted you to know first, since it would be ultimately up to you."

"Well," Mike looked up thinking "I don't really have any more room for another person to stay. In fact, Harry is only here as a personal favor, since we've known each other for a long time."

Ella's hopes seemed about dashed.

"However," Mike continued, "If Harry would be okay with you staying downstairs with him, then I wouldn't mind it."

Ella's face must have shown relief, because then Mike looked her up and down scrutinizing her.

"I don't want to get into Harry's business, but Harry has many..." Mike paused, "...Friends. I don't know if he would want to jeopardize his...company with them, which might happen if he has someone living with him."

Ella flushed. She took this as confirmation that she wasn't the only one coming over to have sex with Harry. The nervous feeling was back in the pit of her stomach.

It was an anxious wait for Ella, as she waited for Harry to take his bus back from his Salvation Army shift. Ella was extremely relieved to see that he was in a good mood, and she embraced him tightly as he walked in, pressing against the zipper of his worn jacket, and smelling the cigarette smoke lingering there.

He smiled down at her, in that fatherly way he had of doing when he was especially pleased with her. And she felt all her anxieties melt away as he gave her a hard peck on the mouth.

Just then, Mike walked into the kitchen, and asked Harry "Has she told you yet?"

Harry's face looked alarmed and his nostrils widened. Ella felt a pang of guilt, and regretted telling Mike first.

She blurted out how she had lost her job, and her apartment, and how she would only need to stay for a few weeks, at most, before getting back on her feet. Harry pulled away, his face looked quietly angry, and he lit a cigarette to stop his hands from shaking.

Harry's voice trembled with suppressed anger as he slowly forced out his words, "Ella...we're friends, we're having fun, but-"

Mike interjected, "Come now, Harry, I'm sure we can accommodate her. Let's talk about it first, before we jump to any hasty decisions."

Mike led Harry into the living room, out of earshot, and she could see him trying to persuade him as Harry nodded reluctantly and dragged on his cigarette. Ella felt a huge sense of gratitude towards Mike. Maybe she had pegged him all wrong. She felt a sudden feeling of affection for him, and wanted to reward him for how he was fighting for her.

Mike and Harry finally came back in. Harry looked placated, and Mike was beaming.

"Great news Ella, you can stay here. How about for the next couple of days, you gather up what things you have at the apartment, and then we'll let you know once we've made room for you here."

Ella felt a wash of relief. She was unbelievably grateful to Mike for his generosity. And despite Harry's reluctance to allow her to stay, she felt triumphant that it would mean she had something else over the red haired bitch she had watched him fucking at the party.

For the next few days, Ella packed up what things she had at the apartment, and picked up her last paycheck. She didn't have much besides clothes at her friend Christine's place, and the bed she had been sleeping on belonged to Christine's family. Because of this, all her belongings easily fit into a couple of suitcases.

She finally received a text from Mike saying that they were ready for her to bring her things over. As she was doing a final once over of the apartment to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything, she saw Christine's birth control pills. She hesitated for a moment, before grabbing them and stuffing them into her bag. She left her set of keys on the counter and locked the door behind her. The bus ride to Mike's house was a little surreal to her. She asked herself if she was making the right choice. But, really, what other choice did she have?

When she arrived, she saw Mike there to greet her in the kitchen. The first thing she noticed was that there were new locks on the basement door.

Seeing that she had noticed the new security, Mike said quickly "As you can see, I made a few accommodations for your privacy!"

Ella felt a small sense of suspicion, but before she could question it. Mike had placed a drink in her hand.

"To celebrate!" He said chinking glasses with her.

Ella knew in the pit of her stomach he was drugging her. But as he stood over her waiting for her to drink, she felt like she could not escape, and drank it until completion.

Mike purred in a low voice, "Thata girl..." as he took the glass from her.

As Ella became drowsy, she felt herself being led downstairs. She felt Mike's hands undressing her, until she lay naked on Harry's bed. Ella was surprised when he didn't try to have sex with her. She instead heard people walking around the house speaking in hushed tones. She heard snippets of their conversation.

"—I'll put the IDs, and things in the safe."

"And the phone?"

"We'll destroy it. As well as her clothes."

"Her clothes?"

"We need to get rid of her street clothes, coats, jackets, shoes, any outside wear."

"—Pills...What do we do when they run out?"

"I'll order some online, you can buy anything online if you know where to look, even pussy!"

As Ella gazed around the blurry room overhearing pieces of hushed conversation, she noticed something was different about the windows. There were lines on the windows.

"Is the mattress already down there?"

"Not yet, can you help me with it?"

Ella found herself succumbing to the blackness creeping around the edges of her vision.

When Ella came to, she blinked looking around the room. She was naked, laying on Harry's bed. The lines she noticed on the windows were bars. Her heart started to race. She got up quickly, and wrapping the sheet around herself, started walking over to the steps out of the small basement bedroom. She stopped with a start when she saw the closet. The closet was inside the wall between Harry's bed, and the side of the staircase going up. It was now padlocked, and there were several doorknob size holes drilled into it at various heights.

Ella quickly rushed to the top of the stairs as fast as she could with the sheet falling off her. When she got to the top, it was as she feared; locked.

As she was pulling on the door, she heard it being unbolted. Mike opened the door.

"Where's Harry," she gasped breathlessly.

Mike's expression was impenetrable, "He'll be here shortly."

Mike started through the door, blocking the entrance with his body. He stepped down forcing her to move back. He then turned and locked the door behind him, pocketing the key.

"Relax," Mike said warmly, but commanding, and taking her arm firmly, lead her back down the stairs.

Mike dragged her by the arm and tossed her onto the bed.

"Ella, we've worked so hard to accommodate you, and you're being very, very ungrateful."

"I'm sorry," Ella heard herself saying.

"Ella," Mike said as he started to unbutton his shirt, "we have also failed to discuss how you intend to pay me for your time here."

Ella froze.

"Harry, has agreed to joint custody of your pussy. From now on, you belong just as much to me, as you do to him. Do you understand," He commanded.

Ella nodded submissively.

"What this means, is that I can fuck you whenever I want. What this also means. Is that I can let anyone else I choose fuck you. Whether it's for money, or for free. Do you understand me," He said louder, making Ella jump.

"Yes," she choked.

"Good," Mike said, dropping his pants and underwear to the floor, revealing his fully erect hard on.

Ella remained frozen as Mike walked over to her. It was like she was watching herself as he placed her hand on his shaft, and pressed her head down, brushing her lips with the head of his penis. She started to kiss and lick, swirling her little pink tongue against his hard cock. Hearing him groan in pleasure, she took him into her mouth. He put his hand on her head, and closing his eyes, started lightly fucking her mouth as she sucked.

Ella didn't understand it, but all she could think about was pleasuring Mike as much as possible. Maybe, if she could seduce him, just get him to fall for her, she would regain the upper hand between them.

Ella started pumping his cock in her hand and she looked up innocently gasping breathily, "Fuck me Mike, Fuck me."

Mike didn't hesitate, laying down on the bed, he relaxed, putting his arms behind his head and commanded her to get on top.

Ella complied obediently. She climbed on top of him, and taking his cock, placed it on her pussy hole, and slowly eased down on it, sliding it into her. She let out a little sound as she felt his full manhood filling her. She started to grind her hips into him, working his cock inside of her. He lay back with a self-satisfied smile on his face watching her ride his cock. She made a show of playing with her breasts and nipples for him, squeezing her breasts with milking motions.

"Oh Mike..." Ella breathed.

Mike started bouncing her on his dick, grabbing her waist and holding her down as he fucked her pussy hard. Her breasts and ass bouncing with each thrust.

"Oh god, cum inside me Mike, I want it so bad," Ella panted

Mike pumped her vigorously, groaning loudly as he orgasmed. With his large rough hands squeezing her waist, he grinded her back and forth on his ejaculating cock until he had squirted all of his sperm deep inside her pussy. Ella basked in the euphoria of how much pleasure her pussy gave him. She felt a wave of affection for Mike wash over her. She felt close to him, joined as one by this thick cock fitting snugly inside of her.

When he had finished ejaculating, he lay back motionless and closed his eyes. Ella climbed off him, pulling his still swollen cock out of her slowly. Ella cuddled next to him, and started rubbing her hand on his chest hair. Mike rolled her into himself, putting a large arm around her and holding her to him. Ella watched his erection twitching, as he softened, disappearing below the mound of his belly.

Ella picked up her head off his chest and put her face close to his. While his eyes were still closed, she gently brushed her full lips, against his small firm mouth. Both their lips parted, and their tongues met, touching each other softly, moving slowly. As their kiss deepened, Mike put his hand behind her head, and started kissing her behind the ear, and on her neck. Soft, firm kisses, with a small amount of warm tongue. Ella moaned in pleasure. Giving her one last soft kiss on the side of her mouth, Mike started to get up. Ella sat up and watched him from the bed as he pulled on his pants.

12