How I Became A Sex Therapist Ch. 02

Story Info
She continues giving therapy.
913 words
4.36
55.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night Dave fucked me harder than ever before and we did it probably four or five times. He seemed to be harder than usual and I was cumming like a fountain from the build up of sexual tension.

On the day of Jason's next appointment I don't know who was more excited, Dave or me. I was filled with butterflies and Dave wanted to stay home and watch but that was something that would have to come latter in our new lifestyle. Dave was very busy at work and could not afford time off and I didn't want to break the trust I had with my client.

I dressed in a short black dress that was low at the front showing lots of cleavage. Black 2" heals a black lace thong and my hair tied back in a ponytail. It was more revealing than I would normally wear but stylish. Jason arrived a little early at 12.20pm and we went into the office and discussed the progress we had made.

After about a half hour of talk Jason asked if another massage was on the menu. All the time we had been talking he had been staring at my boobs and legs. Every time I crossed and uncrossed my legs more thigh was revealed as my skirt slid higher. Jason was horny for me and that made me very wet. Even after what had already happened between us I couldn't comprehend that someone young and handsome, like Jason would desire an old girl past her prime, not to mention a little overweight, like myself.

I didn't leave the room this time as Jason undressed for his massage. I just watched as he slowly disrobed revealing his magnificent muscled body. When he got to his briefs he turned and faced me and slowly pushed them down his thighs. His cock sprang out half erect but already it's full length. It was getting harder as I stared at it and he just stood and allowed me to watch it grow hard and thick, standing straight up his chiselled six pack stomach.

I could feel sweat beads on my forehead and more rolled down in between my breasts. My pussy was wet with excitement and I was shaking. Jason climbed on the table, face down and I relaxed a little. He was watching me now though and with that as a clue to his desire I reached behind me and lowered the zip of my dress. I let it slip from my shoulders and soon stood before him in just my shoes and thong.

I poured some oil into my hands and warmed it before rubbing it into Jason's back. With long deliberate strokes I massaged him allowing my nipples too lightly and briefly brush against his skin. After about 15 mins it became too much for him and he rolled over and took me in his arms and kissed me. His tongue explored my mouth and mine responded flicking his tongue and lips. His hands were all over my tits and I melted into his embrace.

As our kiss broke I suggested we move to the next room, our guest room, and we fell entwined in embrace onto the queen size bed. Jason's hands explored my body as my lips explored his. He removed my g string and for the first time fingered my wet pussy. He slipped one finger inside me as he sucked my left nipple.

My hand went to his turgid member and I stroked it up and down while he fingered me with one, then two then three fingers. I was so excited I came within minutes. He then started to kiss my tits and then my stomach. He then ran his tongue along my gash and found my clit. He flicked it with his tongue and I came again.

He rose up above me and got between my legs. He rubbed the end of his hard cock on my cunt lips and slowly ever so slowly pushed his giant head inside me. He took it slowly but stiffened and came after only a couple of inches entered me. His hard-on remained and he kept pushing into my cum filled hole until his entire 10" cock filled me to the brim.

He stopped moving and I got used to his size and then I wrapped my legs around his back and Jason fucked me slowly with long strokes and then faster and harder. We both came together and fell into each others passionate kisses. We fucked four more times that day and I sucked Jason's cock or what I could get in my mouth once. He left around 4.45pm and my husband found me asleep on the spare bed with Jason's cum running down my inner thighs. Dave told me I looked so sexy and then to my surprise he went down on me and sucked Jason's cum out of my well worn cunt.

Dave stripped his clothes off and I told him what had happened while giving him a hand job. Dave came all over my hand as I told him about how stretched I felt with Jason inside me. I then gave Dave a slutty blowjob that got him hard and we made love.

I told Dave that my next meeting with Jason would be a trial date with him so he could role play. If all worked well it would be my last appointment with him.