How I Became a Sex Toy

Story Info
Boy meets girl, girl goes away, comes back, boy takes girl.
2.3k words
4.12
43.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sixteen when I met Shayne, he was twenty-one. He went to school with my older brother, they were both geniuses. Or so I was told by them, and mom, but she was biased. I didn't know about the whole genius claim, but I did know that Shayne was way fucking hot! Dirty blond hair, blue-blue eyes, tall, broad shouldered. When Shayne first met me, I was still in that awkward stage, where I had developed a little, it was not to the extent that some other girls were. So I knew Shayne wouldn't think much to much of me, if anything at all. A few months later, I was shipped back to Boston to stay with my dad.

Alright, so I've never known my parents to be together. They split when I was still in the womb. Neither of them really talked about the divorce, or about what life was like when they were married. And I've only been able to coax it out of Brendan once, and he was pretty far gone when he did talk about it. So I don't know what's true, and what's just the booze talking. He wasn't a drunkard or anything mind you, but this was when he was still early into his college career, and I believe he was just trying to work through his own demons about him and dad. You see as far back as I could remember he didn't much get along with dad. Yet again, I don't really know the reasons why. Anyways, so the deal mom and dad made was that both us kids would spend three years with mom in California, and a three years with dad in Boston. (Brendan stopped going to dad's when he was 14, said he no longer wanted to go out to Boston. I didn't mind at all, I kind of like the change of scene.)

I was 18 years old by the time I had gotten back to California, and in desperate need of a tan! But other than that, I had filled in nicely. My tits were now a nice round, firm 36 C, I had nice smooth waist, not a washboard or whatever, but relatively flat. Which was met by a nice tight, round ass, that fell into long legs, which then hit the floor. My hair was long and wavy, and my green eyes sparkled.

Brendan was supposed to come get me at the air port, but his wife went into labor that morning, so Shayne came instead. I didn't mind, as long as I didn't have to take a cab. I hate getting into someone's car that I don't know, something about riding with strangers...

When I walked out to where the cars would sit and wait, or drive by, I saw him standing there leaned against his car, reading some science magazine, he didn't even notice me until I was almost on top of him. I don't believe he recognized me at first, because he kind of did a double take.

As I got close I threw my arms out to him, and gave him a hug. "Shayne!!" I said as I made sure to press my tits firm against his chest.

"Charlie? Is that you under there?" My brother had started calling me "Charlie" when I was just a little girl. He wanted mom to have another boy. So, he was going to call me "Charlie" no matter what.

"Excuse me, but the name is Candice." I said with a sly grin.

"Well, alright, Miss. Candice, all growned up." He said mocking me. I gave him a playful shove on the arm, and giggled. He laughed and said; "Here, let me help you with your things. Than where too?"

"The mall if you don't mind."

"You just got off an airplane after flying all day, and you want to go to the mall?" He said.

"Well, yeah. I save one third of all my pay-checks and allowance just so I have some cash to go shopping when I get back to the west cost. It's kind of like tradition. When we were kids, so that we wouldn't have to pack our whole lives up every three years, mom and dad just have it set up so that we both had everything we needed where we were at any and all times. And when we got to which ever house we were going to, the first thing we'd do is go shopping, in case there was anything new we just really needed or wanted. I have a lot of duplicates." I said with a smile.

"I bet." He said as he started up his car.

"So, off to the mall. This girl on the plane had a really cute pair of shoes, and she said she got them at Jazz, in the mall, so I'm going to buy a pair, and some clothes. I'm do for bras and the such anyways." I said, seeing what kind of reaction I would get.

"Yeah, my girlfriend's always getting those damn things. I keep telling her they just get in my way, and that I'd like it if she would just stop buying them. But she never listens." He said, not even once taking his eyes off the road.

"Oh, well yeah, every six months, you need, or at least really should get new ones. Same with panties." I said mildly defeated by his 'lack-of-interest' response.

"Well, if it will make the chore any more bearable, I'll sit still for you to model all the bras and panties you want." He said with a smirk on his face, knowing he had won that round of cat and mouse.

"Only if you are a very good boy." I said teasingly back to him. By now we had pulled up to the mall, and he was busy searching for a decent parking spot. Once he found the one he likes, he parked the car, turned it off, and whispered into my ear;

"Oh, I can be a very, very good boy Candice. But I think you'd like me a lot better if I were a naughty boy." And he got out of the car. By now I was fairly wet, and I was surprised you couldn't see my hard nipples through my bra and shirt. It was all I could do but get flushed with the excitement. I managed to get out of the car, and run my fingers through my hair, to try to distract myself from wanting to tell him that I would love to know the naughty side of him...

We must have spent two hours at the mall, before we even got to the second floor. And Shayne had remained "good" up until we got into the elevator. He stepped in first, and I followed, pressing the button to go up. As soon as the doors were shut, he twisted me around to face him, pulled me to him so close that I had to straddle him, given how he was leaned against the glass. So close that I could feel his erection through his pants, and he forced my mouth open with his tongue, and caressed my right breast with his left hand. I melted right there, and moaned over his tongue. When we began to stop on the second floor, he broke the kiss, and let his left hand guide my ear to his lips, and as the door opened, he whispered; "See, I told you, you would like it better when I was naughty." And he spun me back around to face the mall, and told me very clearly, coolly, calmly, and a little sternly; "Now, let's go look at bar's and panties. You've kept me waiting long enough."

His authoritative tone, shocked me a little bit at first. Even scared me a tiny bit. But it also made me weak in the knees, and I really wanted to obey him because it turned me on. And that scared me even more... But with his arm around my waist, and mine around his, he lead me to Fredrick's of Hollywood. And as we looked around, he whispered;

"I'll buy you anything you want in this store, out of my own pocket, but I get to pick a few pairs out for you, and you'll have to wear one of them whenever I might be around you. Even if I have no intention to have you. Understood?" All I could do was nod my head. "Very good." He said, as he kissed me deeply again.

I picked out six bras, and panties that matched each of them. He added teddies, thongs, lingerie, and stalkings with guarders. In all different colors, some with lace, some without. He even bought one red pleather one. And each one I was made to model for him. And he would have me turn around a few times, and bend this way, and that way. Bend forward, and then stick my ass up in the air. And with each one he would give either an approving "yummmm", or a disapproving grunt.

We stopped in one more store after Fredrick's, and he told me I was to either get a short black dress, or a short black skirt, with both red heals, and black heals. When I found a few things to try on, including a short black dress, and short black skirt, I headed back to the changing rooms. Shayne followed me into one. He sat on the bench in the changing room, and told me;

"Take off your clothes, slowly." I did as I was told, and much like he had done in Fredrick's, I was made to turn this way and that way, and bend over, all for his amusement. But I didn't mind, I liked the way he was looking at me, and commanding me to do what would please him most. I could tell he wanted me through all of it, even when he said;

"That's a good little cock whore. Show me that wet cunt of yours. Come here, spread those legs over mine. Show me the slut you really are." Within seconds I found myself straddled over his legs, as he begins to push a finger, than two, than three into my very exposed and open vagina. "Oh, Candice, you're so tight, be honest have you ever known a man?"

"No. I've cum before, I mean, I've done it to myself, and guys have done it with their mouths, but I've never 'gone all the way', so to speak." I told him, hoping it wouldn't turn him off.

"Wow." He said.

"What? Is that okay with you? I mean the fact that I'm still a virgin?" I asked.

"Oh, no baby, that's a very awesome thing. It's not every day that a young lady picks you to be her first. It's a very special time, and I'm honored that I am the one you picked." He said as he withdrew his fingers from my eager young hole.

"Well, than why are you stopping?" I asked noticing how he started to pull away from me.

"It's just that, I want you to be sure you want to play this game with me." He said.

"I don't understand, you mean you telling me what to do and stuff?" I said as I sat back a little.

"Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I want to have you, and I will. But for your very first time, it shouldn't be like that. That raw, like I will have you. So I think we should wait for right now. And after we get done shopping, I'll take you back to my place, and I can treat you how you should be treated your first time." He said before he placed a reassuring kiss on my mouth.

"Oh yeah?" I said as I smiled, "How should I be treated?"

"With love, and tenderness. It should be slow and gentle, and not in a some changing room. What do you say, you game?" He said as he toyed with my breast again, giving me a boyish grin.

"And if I say no?"

"Oh, I think both of us know you won't say 'no'. You can't say 'no'. You know your place is to be told what to do, and how to do it. That's all a slut is good for."

"Yes." I said as I had a mild orgasm, grinding into his hard cock through his pants.

"Good. It will please me, to have you slow now. So we will buy you that black dress, and before we leave the mall, you will wear it over nothing more than what you are wearing now. And you will wear your black heals. Is that understood? Slut?" He asked as he yanked my head back by my hair.

"God yes Shayne!" I said loudly. He slapped my face, not hard, but with enough force to pull me back to reality.

"What did you call me?" He demanded.

"Shayne." I said uncertain of myself all of a sudden.

"That's what I thought you said. You no longer have the right to call me that. You will always call me 'Sir', unless we are in mixed company. Than and only than, are you allowed to call me Shayne. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir." I responded.

"Good, and you will only refer to yourself as my fuck toy. Because, that's all you are to me. If you fail to do this, you will be punished. You will fuck when, what, who, and where I tell you to. Failure to do so will result in punishment. You will always be wet, and ready for my cock to fill that cunt, or that pretty mouth, or that tight ass. If you don't, you will not like what I do to you. Understood cunt?" He hissed in my ear.

"Yes sir, perfectly understood." I said.

"Good, now let's go."

To be continued...